Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person - Page 4 Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:08 am

"Of course," I said, smiling.
"Why?" she asked, suspicious again.
"You're our friend," I said, "and I like the idea that you won't be frozen to death by tomorrow morning," At that, I turned and yelled after the argonian again, "HEY! HOLD UP!"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person - Page 4 Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:11 am

A smile played at the corner of my mouth but I kept my expression under controll. "Alright. I'll come." I picked up a few mroe of my knives and slid them into my pockets.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:17 am

"Andrew, mind the dog, he looks pretty bad," I said to the large man, and turned after Fo Han. Drawing an arrow, I drew the string back. Runa reached forward to stop me, but I loosed the arrow before she grabbed me. With a smack, the arrow tore itself through the edge of the lizard man's robe and into the ground, halting him immediately.
"I said hold up," I said, running up to him, glaring.
"I don't want another enemy," Fo Han said, holding his hands up.
"I don't want to be your enemy," I said, yanking my arrow out of the ground, "I just want you to heal the girl's dog," with that, the lizard man's expression softened and he bowed his head.
"Fine," he said, and walked with me back to Andrew, who held the dog wrapped in his coat. Runa stood next to him rubbing Spark's head.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:19 am

"Thank you. You really are kind, no matter how you've been treated before. Thank you." I said. I turned to Andrew. "And thank you."
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 am

Healing aroua developed from my open palms, seeping into the dog. I pulled ointment out from my pouch and spread it on the burn. Wrapping the wound with medical bandages, I pondered if these humans were really as bad as I thought. I bowed as I stepped away from them.
"The dog should be fine with a days rest." I rasped out from my sore throat.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:27 am

I nodded to him. "Again thank you." Spark whimpered a tiny bit, but was looking better. I pattered his head.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:52 am

We started off in the direction of Flagshire. The canine was looking better every moment. I looked at the man.

"Human, do you understand what is happening in the hamlet of Flagshire?" I asked him, trying not to sound snobby.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:42 am

"I've no clue, in fact, you wouldn't believe my last few days I've had," I replied, pulling my hands behind my head and stretching. He only grunted and retreated to his own thoughts.
"Here," I said, extending a water skin toward the lizard man.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:36 am

I walked besides Captain, lost in my own thoughts. But it didn't seem like anyone was talking to me, so it didn't overly matter.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 am

I took the water from him still unsure if I trusted him. The water ran down my gullet. It felt good to be drinking something that wasnt snow.
"Flagshire is under attack by..." I stopped, thinking he would believe me crazy as the creature's name I would soon utter has not been seen for thousands of years. No one alive today has ever seen one.
"...Dragons." I finished.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 am

I sighed, "figures don't it," I said, scooping up some snow and packing it into a ball.
"Figures how?" he asked, looking at me.
"You don't wonder how her cabin got blazed?" I asked, motioning at Runa, who looked at the sky, kind of zoned out.
"No," he said, his voice heavy with disbelief, he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him, "Tell me its not true," he said, his excitement growing.
"Sorry mate," I replied, smiling, "But we got attacked by a big ass black dragon. Think smashed her cabin, torched her dog and burned me," I said holding up my still blackened and dully throbbing arm.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:42 pm

"This is amazing!" i jumped up in excitment. "It really is true!" I pulled out a journal and started writing down everything he told me about. Once I was done I looked toward our objective.

"We must hurry! I am so exited to see a dragon!" I yelled, skipping ahead.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:17 pm

I smiled as he skipped along in the thinning snow, we must have been getting close to the edge of the mountains, and I could feel my ears pop as we descended.
At long last, we reached a meadow, completely green with no white. It was almost completely dark by that time, and we were all dead tired. I set about building a fire while Andrew gathered wood. Fo Han tended to Spark while Runa sat close by, watching the lizard man.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:28 am

I watched as he treated my dog. I watched his everymore. I was nice to him. I thanked him for helping us. I doubted it but he still could turn on us. I watched as Spark looked around, smelling the grass. "Don't move." Fo ha said, looking him over. I smiled a bit.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:31 pm

It seemed that the human woman was warming up to me. I could still not tell with the man. Was he a rascist too, like so many other humans? I looked down at the dog. It was getting better by the moment. If I had specialized in the Restoration Arts the healing would have went by momentairaly. But this was not the case. I studdied mostly Destruction magic, specializing in fire.
"We will wake early tommorow and keep on moving to Flagshire." I stated, lying down on a makeshift bed. "Your dog should be completley better by tommorow."
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:39 pm

"Thank you." I nodded to him. "Think there is a need to keep watches? If so I can take the first watch if you guys wants to sleep..."
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:23 am

"Sure." I nodded, quickly falling asleep. Hoping that she would be safe during the night, I fell fully into deep sleep. And dreamt of huge black dragons.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 am

Even though Runa stood just away from the camp, I still stayed awake, watching the lizard man. All of the argonians I'd encountered had tried to kill me. Of course, most of them were other pirates trying to take my crew's haul. At last, I fell into a shallow sleep. It seemed like a moment later that Runa was shaking me, her face right above mine. I glanced around, realising her hand was over my mouth.
"There's something out there," she whispered, looking around nervously. Slowly, she removed her hand and stood back up.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 pm

I saw Runa waking the man up. I opened my eyes watching them. She looked scared. Sitting up I asked,

"Whats going on?"
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

"Shhh," I said, sitting up slowly. From the darkness around us came a deathly howl, splitting the cool night air and sending my heart aflutter.
"Its the dragon," I said, standing. I recognize the beast from its pained cries after I'd shot it in the eye.
Almost as soon as I was on my feet, a torrent of fire burst from the sky above us, descending like a thick, raging river.
"Fo HAN!" I screamed, tackling Runa to the ground just before the fire was on us.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 pm

"This is amazing!" I screamed diving to the ground next to the others.

"What do we do now?" I asked.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:47 pm

"We Kill it!" I yelled, rolling upright, pulling Runa to her feet. The dragon could be heard, its wings beating heavily in the air as it circled around for another strafe of fire.
"Andrew!" I yelled, looking around, completely dazed by the sudden brightness of the fire. Then my eyes fell upon my poor first mate, laying face down, the entire back of his body gone, revealing the skeleton and muscled below. Choking back tears, I drew an arrow and knocked in on my bow, pointing it straight into the sky, I fired.
To my astonishment, my judgement had been correct, and a roar of pain split the air. Large puddles of burning hot blood fell from the heavens, wherever I'd hit it, I'd hit it well.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:51 pm

"Okay. I am sorry about your friend." I said, as I shot fireballs up at the dragon. The dragon was going after me, because I was doing so much damage. I quickly reached into my pouch and pulled out a scroll. I threw it to the shattered man. His friend had just died.

"Once it turns it's back on you just read out the word from the scroll and then point your hand at it." I yelled at him, still firing flame at the beast.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Before me, the dragon landed, its back to me, trying desperately to toast Fo Han. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I read aloud from the scroll, energy flowing through my body as I spoke. As I finished, I clenched my fist and thrust it toward the massive creature. One of runa's knives protruding from its back.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

A huge flurry of frost and ice spewed from his hand. The dragon tried to turn around but it was to late, it was already frozen solid. He relaxed as the scroll disintergrated in his hand.

"My teacher gave that to me just before he was kille..." I stopped, noticing the human look at his scorched friend. "I am sorry."
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next