Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person Empty Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  Drag Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:38 am

In the deep north, dragons have been attacking the town of Flagshire. They have called upon the help of the advenurers of the land. That is you and you are trying to hurry there, fighting against the monsters, bandits, and the blizzard that has been going on for three months.

(Please try to introduce your character's race, name, and class in your first post. Please keep it in first person.)

I struggled through the raging snow. Tightening my Novice Mage Hood over my Argonian face, I pulled out the letter they had sent me. It read,

"Fo Han, we need your help in Flagshire. Its the dragon attacks. We need defenders to fight them and reaserchers to find out why they are here. We are only a small Nord village, we can not do this withought help." A clump of snow flew and hit me in the face.

"I should have dressed for the weather." I muttered as I trudged on, warming myself with fire.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  ivorymaid Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 pm

I zipped up my light blue jacket as I slowly make my way through the snow. I could here my mother's voice in my head: Runa Farin, you know that something will get you hurt! I shrugged and shifted my thoughts else where.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  Damxge Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:24 pm

I stood on the roof overlooking the market place, holding a bow with a single arrow on the string. Looking around, I couldn't see another human in the crowd. Grinning menacingly, I whistled.
"Sir!" said a man dressed in rags as he scrambled onto the four story roof.
"Order them to attack," I said, drawing my bow.
"Yessir Captain!" said the man as he turned to retreat off of the roof.
Grabbing a last breath, I held it for a moment and let go of the arrow. It sailed gracefully over the market, making not but a light whistle. With an audible thud, even at my distance, it struck a guard on the inner wall of this city. A flurry of arrows burst from th crowds below and a group of assorted races, all wearing the same brown rags, began scaling the wall. I fired a few more arrows before dashing along the rooftops, hearing the sounds of the civilians below running in fear in case the rogues turned on them.
After a short run, I made it to the edge of a roof, almost ten feet from the wall, the edge of which was a few feet above eye level. With a deep breath, I dove, almost catching on the edge. A pinkish hand shot over the side and snatched my wrist. With a yank, a tall burly ban pulled me onto the wall.
"Cutting it close Captain," he said with a laugh as he sat me down.
"Aye mate!" I said clapping him on the shoulder, "But you're here, so its all good!" and with that, I jumped off of the opposite side of the wall, landing on one of the high class houses and running toward the castle in the center of the walls. I could hear the rest of my gang following close behind.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:58 am

My odd mix of race kept my body tempuerature up, warming me. I check my jean and jacket pockets for the hidden daggers I stored away inside. Feeling the rough metal, I bign to think of home and how so many things changed after my father died.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:00 pm

As we climbed over the main castle wall and into the courtyard, I laughed at how easily my men and women overtook the guards with only their basic weapons of wood. Walking at a brisk pace, I entered the main building to find the King, his huge stomach hanging to the floor, standing before his huge golden throne.
"I'm here to make a withdrawal," I said, walking toward the man, I drew a long, wicked dagger. As I was almost to the man, some small woman jumped from behind the throne. She screamed some words in another language and I blacked out.
Opening my eyes, I could see nothing but white, and I was cold, so cold. Flopping as hard as I could, I broke through the layer of ice and snow covering me. Sputtering as the white fluff fell into my face, I felt a heavy boot stomp down on my chest, forcing me back into the snow.
"Who are you?!" A voice yelled.
"What?! Who are you!?" I yelled back, my voice muffled by the layer of suffocating snow.
"I asked you first!" the voice yelled back, putting more pressure on my chest.
"Fine! I'm Captain," I yelled through the snow, which was beginning to melt and run down my shirt.
"I'm Runa," the voice responded, a bit softer. I felt the boot remove from my chest and I sat up.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:25 pm

I looked down at the man, my eyes still narrowed. I cluthed one of my daggers hiden in my left jacket pocket. I reached my hand to help him up, out of the cold snow, my curly brown hair dusted in it.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:17 am

Grabbing their hand, I was pulled to my feet. I looked around, shivering. I was in the middle of some godforsaken snowy wasteland?! Spinning 360, I couldn't see anything but the fog of the falling snow.
"The hell am I?!" I said, turning to the other person.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:44 am

"Flagshire." I say, like it was obvious. "Where are you from?"
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:02 pm

"Eh, I'm from the Jade Coast," I replied, holding my arms and shivering, "Which is where I was until some little bitch of a witch teleported me he-...wait, Flagshire?!" I started to panic, I was over a thousand miles from the coast where I crew was taking over some little castle.
"Where's the nearest town!?" I said, the panic seeping into my tone.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:59 pm

"Maybe, 65 miles north of here?" I remove the small daggers and slip them in my jean pockets. Then I slip my jacket off, holding it out to him. "You must be cold."
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 pm

"I am, but I'll be fine," I replied, pushing the jacket away.
"If you could point me in the direction of such town, I'd be greatly obliged," I said, turning back to Runa. She just began to raise her hand when a loud roar split the frigid air.
"sh*t, you've gotten a yeti down on us you idiot!" she yelled at me, shoving me back. A loud padding sound echoed around us, like horses running on sand.
A small snowdrift about twenty feet from us exploded, blowing fluffy white snow into a frenzy in a wind that started to pick up. From the swirl of snow, a hideous face rushed us, roaring thunderously. Spinning, Runa unleashed a flurry of small knifes, striking the mammoth sized creature flat in the face, skewering its eyes and sending it crashing to the snow before us, blood oozing slowly onto the pure white.
From in the distance, a dozen more roars echoed, followed by a stormlike burst of wind, sending me crashing to the snow, while Runa braced against it, leaning into the wind.
"They have a shaman, damnit!" she yelled turning on me.
"Sorry!" I responded, clambering to my feet in the raging blizzard. I drew a long knife from my belt, just as one of the snarling fanged faces charged through the fog like snow at us.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:32 am

"You better be!" I yell, turning. "Damit, i'm out of knives! Looks like you gotta do this yourself."
"Fine." he responds.
I lay in the snow, trying to aviod the faces. I relize I have only one knife left. I level, but at which one do strike?
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:26 am

Runa dove into the snow, avoiding the charging beast, swearing about something.
The yeti changed direction and swung a huge furry arm at me, yellowed claws whistling loudly though the air. I ducked under it and stepped forward, into the large creature, and drew my knife into its gut, yanking it up, I felled the smelly beast. Turning back to the direction it came, I found Runa slashing wildly at two of the beast which seemed quite amused as they gargled and hopped around her. She must have been out of knives and unwilling to throw her last one.
Running up, I jumped onto the back of the closer, and larger, yeti, stabbing my knife into the back of its neck. It fell forward with a loud thud, and I rolled off of it, springing to my feet just in time to see Runa throw her knife into the eye of the remaining creature. Almost immediately, the wind subsided and the snow began to settle.
"Come on! Get back here ya cowards!" I yelled, pumped up on adrenaline.
Turning to look back at Runa, I was met by a gloved fist to the middle of the face, sending me sprawling onto the snow. She may have been a smaller girl, but damn could she hit, I thought, sitting up.
"Guess I deserved that," I said, a bit rattled.
"You bet you did," she said, turning her back on me and walking away, pulling her jacket back on.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:41 am

I didn't even regret it. What a stupid person! Why would anyone be dumb enough to do that? I mean, I thought he was smart but I guess I was wrong! I stormed back toward home, upset.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Runa stormed off, to where I hadn't a clue. But I knew I was cold, and she couldn't make it far without stopping for a fire, so I followed along behind her, for about two miles before a small hut came into view. As she neared the door, she turned around. She jumped as she noticed me sneaking along a dozen yards behind her.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:21 am

"Havn't you cuased me enough trouble? What do you want now?" I ask, an edge in my voice. I stand firm though i forgot to retirve my knives, waiting, ready, in cause he makes a move and wants a fight. I narrow my brown eyes and brush a curl out of my face.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 am

"I, uh," I mumbled, staggering up to her. She was tense and looked like she was about to attack me.
"What?" she asked, getting angrier.
"I don't have any clue where to go," I said, "would it be too much trouble to ask for a meal and a spot to sleep where I won't freeze?" I asked, shivering violently, "I can pay you!" I said, yanking a dozen gold coins from my pocket.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 am

I relax alittle. "I don't want your money." I sigh. "Follow me." I head for the hut. "How did you get here anyway?" I ask, adjusting my jacket.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:11 am

"Long story," I replied, following her, "shot version, I got teleported here by some witch," She opened the door and motioned be inside. It was cold and dark inside the one room cabin. A small fire pit was set in the center of the room with a pile of blankets next to it.
"You live here alone?" I asked walking to the fire pit while Runa went through some cabinets.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:48 am

"Yea. My father moved here with me a few years ago. But...He passed away. My mother would never aprove of this. She and Father spilt up right before we moved here." I get out a jar of peanut butter and some bread. "Sandwich okay?" I ask him.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:45 am

"Sandwich is great," I said, yanking a flint and steel from my pocket and trying to light the fire.
After a few minutes, I got a small, flickering flame burning and Runa walked over, handing me a sandwich.
"Thanks so much," I said, smiling as I took it.
"So how long have you been here on your own?" I asked, taking a bite of the mildly stale bread.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:48 am

I sit down on the floor. "ALmost a year and a half." I bit unto my own sandwich, not really caring about the taste, just that it was food. "Why?"
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:59 am

"Just curious," I replied, poking the fire, "Seems odd anyone would be alone out here in the middle of," but a knock at the door cut me off. Runa jumped up, drawing her remaining knife from somewhere in her jacket.
"I guess its not usual to get visitors is it?" I asked, drawing my own dagger.
"You're the first in a long while," she replied, stepping toward the door.
"Open it," I said, standing in front of the door, dagger at shoulder height.
With a clunk, she yanked the door open, revealing a tall figure, dressed in the same rags as I was, only he held a longbow and a quiver of arrows.
"Andrew!" I yelled, grabbing his shoulder. Runa looked a little confused.
Andrew also had a look of 'what the hell is going on' on his face.
"So the witch got you too?" I asked, pulling him inside where it was a little warmer.
"Who the hell is this?!" Rune exclaimed, looking tense again.
"I'm so sorry," I said, turning to her, "This is Andrew, one of my men from the Coast. The witch must have got to him too," Andrew just stood there, looming over us both, having to bend his neck not to scape his head off on the ceiling.
"Ma'am," he said, bowing sweepingly.
"I'm sorry," I said, "I'm sure the place is getting a bit too full," I looked around the small room, "Andrew and I'll go find somewhere else to say, Thank you so much for the food," I said, turning to Runa.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:03 am

I low my dagger but don't put it away. "You don't have to leave. It's nice having company. I've been alone for a while." I grab 2 blanket off the pile. "Here." I toss on to each person.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:22 am

"Thanks so much," I said, catching the soft blanket. Andrew nodded appreciatively at Runa.
Settling in around the fire, we sat watching the flames for a while.
"Thanks for bringing my bow," I said to Andrew, holding it in my hands, stroking it almost lovingly.
Andrew just nodded and continued looking into the flames.
"Runa, how long would you say it'd take to get to a town with a port?" I asked, looking up at her. She still held her knife in one hand, the other poking the fire with a long stick.
She didn't seem to hear me, so I let it drop for now, instead rolling over; pulling the blanket up to my shoulders and closing my eyes. I awoke almost immediately. The fire was dead, so it had been at least a few hours. Runa was asleep across the fire from me, and Andrew lay a few feet away, snoring loudly.
I had never awoken in the night without a reason, so I stood, picking my bow up with me. Slowly, I scanned the room, nothing seemed out of place, in fact, all was clean and tidy. Plopping my self back down, I began to figure it was just the whole teleporting thing messing with me. And just as I began to close my eyes, a light thump gained my attention. Something was walking on the roof, coming toward the hole in the ceiling allowing for the smoke to leave. Jumping across the fire pit, I grabbed Runa's arm and shook her.
A knife was at my throat in a heartbeat. Runa's eyes gleamed in the low light, looking almost sinister.
"Wait, wait," I whispered, putting my hand up, "There's something on the roof," I said, looking up as whatever it was took a few more steps.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next