Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

+2
LordTomyh
Damxge
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required] Empty In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 am

Lately, I've been watching a crapload of Naruto (from first episode up), so I'm in a ninja mood. So I'mma start an RP based off of the anime Naruto. This is simple, you must start as a Genin, just freshly graduated from the academy. You will be assigned a master and a team after enough people have joined. Develop your own special technique and describe your character, you've got a week to train before your master is assigned.
Remember, you're only Genin, so you are not all powerful and must stay within certain power restraints, you can learn more as you go, but for now, keep it toned down; as I've noticed with some of you guys, you like to get big, far too fast.

So, if you don't know anything about Naruto or the ninja shiat, just go to the naruto wiki and read a little, this is just beginner, so no need to be perfect.

In your first post, give a description of your character, the name and your village.

My character:
Cagi Gyu
Five two, blonde hair. He wears his Hidden in the Sound headband across both eyes as a blind, the insignia over his left ear. The rest of his face is covered with wrapping, covering a gash that completely removed his right cheek, the skin and tissue has been replaced by a metal plate bolted to his jaw, making it difficult for him to speak or even eat, but providing great protection. Wears a black T-Shirt with a dark blue hoodie jacket unzipped over it. Wears the sleeves long enough to hide his hands, likes to hide things up his sleeves to give him an advantage. Wears tan cargo pants with a large shirriken holster on his left leg.
He doesn't use his eyes to see, he was blind at birth and uses his chakra to hear, feeling the air around him with all his senses, he's developed a power almost equal to a beyakugan (pardon the spelling). He uses chakra based attacks as well as mind tactics, screwing up the enemy resolve and weakening their mind and bodies. His specialties are jutsu mimicry and avoidance/blocking.
Weaknesses are silent tactics such as shadow manipulation jutsus.
Living in a lower income family in the dregs of Orochimaru's Village hidden in the Sound, Cagi developed his ninja ability at a young age, even though he wasn't accepted into the academy. After he reached twelve years of age, he kidnapped and impersonated a student and attended the genin exam and aced it. Soon after though, he was found out and fled to the Village Hidden in the Leaves where he was taken into the academy, but soon outdid every student and was moved on to Genin level. He is training in the woods south of the city for the time being.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required] Empty Re: In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:22 pm

[What do you mean? No, there isn't a signup, in your first post, just do a brief description of your character, and then move onto your actions.]

I snarled and dashed forward, hunched over, my sleeves almost dragging on the ground. I could see the log, every imperfection, every scratch, every surface, even behind it. I approached fast, the dirt beneath me giving way from the force. With a growl in my throat, I put on the brakes, sliding hard toward my target, leaning back to keep upright.
"Windmill strike!" I yelled, the wrappings and plate on my jaw muffling it. Still sliding, I kicked off, performing a swan dive over the log, imagining it as a slightly confused foe, at the last second, I spun, driving my shin into the upper portion of the log, the metal plates I wore on my shins and forearms taking the impact and splintering the log. Any normal person would be thrown into a wild spin, but the blow barely moved the massive pole embedded deeply in the ground, and probably concrete.
Reaching out, I planted a palm on the ground, flipping myself back upright. I smiled and tightened my shoe straps. I would need more practice on real enemies, this tactic depended completely on them being struck by the first blow, after that, they would be thrown into a wild spin, their limbs crashing against the ground as they ragdolled away, from there, it was as simple as pulling a cord. Slowly, I wound the thread back into the spool on my wrist, a single kunai protruded from the front of the log, seemingly appeared from air.
"Hiding a shadow kunai jutsu inside of a ty jutsu attack," I whispered to myself, smiling. If luck had it, I'd be a top ninja in no time, I felt.

Trickery, deceit, my specialty.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required] Empty Re: In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:22 am

Tei Tatsumaki
Spoiler:

I leaped from branch to branch, channeling the wind around my hands. Faster and faster I went till the whole forest became a green blur.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of brown and turned, extending my palm towards the thing.
"Ninja Art: Vortex Cannon" the air around my hand erupted forward in a swirling vortex, sucking up leaves and dirt as it went. It hit the thing dead on, not even making it sway.
"Damn" I land on a branch overlooking the straw and wooden training target, scrowing. I had been working all week in this jutsu, something that should be so easy. A simple offensive wind jutsu that was suppose to blow enemies away. So far all it was good for was knocking small things like a kunai away. Some offense.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 am

"Time to die," I whispered to myself, drawing a kunai from my belt, "Ninja art, poorman shurrikan!" I bellowed, my jawplate rubbing uncomfortably. I lunged forward, throwing the knife at the log, a thin, almost invisible thread following it, almost the same start as my windmill attack, minus the stealth. It swung past the log, freezing in midair behind the target, I yanked hard, the knife flicking back, laying a single slice on the target, thin, but long. It happened so fast, it was hard to see, even as I was the one performing it. Halfway back to me, the kunai exploded, shrapnel exploding the way the tip pointed. From the black smoke, a blur erupted, flying in a high arc, straight down on the target. Five Kunai, their hilts lashed together in a makeshift shurrikan. On impact, they all converged, like a fan closing, slicing deep into the log.
"Another one I need an opponent to practice on," I hissed, the strike was accurate, dead on, but the cut, it would have given the kunai a taste of the opponent's blood, it would have given me the taste of the blood, to direct the final shurrikan into the- I froze, a crash ringing in my ears.
"Who in bloody hell," I said softly, turning in the direction of the crash, which was followed by a frustrated yell. My chakra didn't reach far enough to tell who it was, or what they were doing, even if I could have been able to see them. I could guess their weight, body type, and frustration from the vibrations in the ground and air, I could pinpoint them.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:33 am

Tsuyoi Gensodai
Five two with butt-length black hair tied in a side bun and hetochromia, brown is left, green on right. Green eye is covered with bandages. Wears Hidden in the Leaf headband around left shoulder. Wears a grey long sleeve oversized shirt, black shorts, bandages around legs and brown boots.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:58 am

"I thought that this training area was secret," I said slowly, my words slurred slightly. I stepped from the treecover, away from the shadows. The person turned, spinning on their heel, a palm above their head, and one extended straight at me, both pointed at me, like weapons. I could feel his chakra, I could feel his surprise fade almost immediately after the first shock. A powerful young ninja; it seemed there were many at my level, shame, I'd hoped to stand out as in my village.
"Who are you, what do you want?" he asked quickly, getting straight to the point, his tone calm, but wary.

"Cagi, you are?" I said shortly, trying to speak as little as I had to, it pained me.

"Tei, what the hell is a sound ninja doing out here, in the Village hidden in the leaves?" He said, looking me up and down. There was a thin briar cut on the back of his left leg, a piece of thorn still stuck in it. For some reason, it irritated me, "I thought the village hidden in the sound was disbanded after Orochimaru was found out,"

Well taught young man, isn't he, "They still do ninja training, though the ones they train are weak and pathetic, as well, I've been accepted here as a genin, I drew the passport from my inner pocket and showed him. I was sure he could see it.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:07 am

"So why bear the symbol of that vile place?" he asked, motioning for my headband.

"I still have an attachment to the place, just one of those things I like to keep as a memento," Slowly, I drew a Leaf headband from my pocket, they'd given it to me the previous day.

"Well, I'd like to chat, but I need to get back to training," he said, lowering his hands slowly.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked, cocking my head slightly.

"I'd rather you not, mind your own business kind of thing," he said, grinning as he turned away.

"Asking was the polite way, but I'm afraid you have no choice," I replied, smiling under my wrappings. My blood pumped quicker and quicker, excited for a real fight.

"Listen to me," he pause, raising an eyebrow, though turned away from me.

"I'm Cagi," I filled in the gap.

"Cagi then, I don't think you want to be getting involved in a fight here, especially with your heritage," Tei said, tightening his headband, though he was calm and collected, he was tensed and ever so jumpy. I could feel his body twitch at each crack of a leaf, each chirp of a bird in the wood.

"Oh I think I do, I really do," I crouched, my arms extended upward and to the sides, a kunai in each one. I let one fly and dashed forward, feeling him dodge it easily, a smile crossing his face, I wasn't sure if it was of happiness to be in action, or knowing something I did not. As I neared him, I drew my empty hand back, the thread tightening, jerking the dodged kunai back around its point heading directly for the other ninja, while my other kunai was thrown from forward. I dove to the side, rolling away in case he decided to use the closer combat quarters to his advantage.

Spinning, he blew the forward flying kunai away with some sort of wind manipulation jutsu; allowing the second to pass under his arm. So fluid and easy. With a mind crushing screech, the kunai exploded ten feet in front of him, a clone of myself flying from the smoke back toward the other ninja, a kunai raised and ready to strike, the other hand clutching the thread, which had wrapped itself around the others waist.
With a pull, he caught the thread on the leaf ninja's utility pouch, pulling him slightly off balance as he bore down on him. I grinned as I hid in the shadows, I didn't intend on killing the other ninja, just knock him out.
That's when he made his move.

[C'mon, I'm bored and feeling in a ninja mood]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:03 pm

"Ninja Art: Wind Vortex Cannon" I swung at the other ninja, hoping that my jutsu would work this time. Leaves and dirt were sucked up and thrown at him, only to bounce harmlessly off, the wind not even making him move. I cursed in my head and crouched, ready for a counter attack. Cagi instead looked at me and titled his head, his words coming out slurred from beneath the bandages. "Is that the best a ninja like you can do"

"Don't even get me started" I spun around, the wind gathering around me in a sphere, the suction powerful enough to rip leaves, twigs and small branches off trees.
"Wind style: Vortex sphere" I stopped spinning, swinging my arms and launching the sphere. Unlike my vortex cannon this jutsu had the power to knock people around, although I primarily used it for defense. Cagi dodged to the side, missing the wind sphere as it blew past him and slammed against a tree, stripping the bark from the surface and actually digging into the wood. He looked at me, amazed.
"Are you part of the Hyuga clan?"
"No. I just came up with that idea by watching their Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven jutsu, which I replaced the chakra with wind" I pulling several kunai and shurikens from my pockets, taking a step back, knees bent with my arms held loosely in front and beside me
"Vortex Sphere" I spun throwing all the blades into the air, launching another ball of wind. The kunai and shurikens were sucked up by the wind, spinning around the ball.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:04 pm

[ I'm stuck on how to write my first post, so if one of you can find my character or something along those lines, it would be very much appreciated]
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 pm

I grinned under my wraps, "Well this is a little better than I'd thought," I grumbled, diving sideways out of the way of the large ball of air, and alot of sharp bits.
"SoundClone Jutsu!" I yelled, my jaw popping from the strain. I released four kunai, all flying in a straight row, their points right on target. He used his prototype jutsu, deflecting them off in all directions before they made it close enough to do any damage. But, they all flew in different direction, spinning wildly, I could feel the smile spreading over his face as the attack was deflected.
"Ninja Art! Sixteen blade blood boomerang!" I growled, making several signs; the kunai each exploding in a burst of smoke and deafening noise. From each cloud flew a four blade shurrikan, directly back at my opponent. If he was caught off guard, he didn't show it. Again he tried his little air burst, knocking the weapons from the air. He was ready to fight people with my style of offense. With blinding speed, I dashed from the shadows, throwing a single new kunai out at the young man, a blur streaking along close to the ground. With a grunt, he stomped down on it, flicking the tip down with enough force to pop it up spinning right in front of him.
"Time to see my windmill strike," I yelled, the kunai exploding in a burst of deafening noise, enough to blur your vision and send you staggering. I was on him now, I spun, keeping my center of gravity low to get as much speed in the spin as I could before launching myself into the air and letting my leg out at head level. A perfect hit.
He was thrown away, slamming into the ground repeatedly, like a rag doll. I was still spinning when I landed and used the extra momentum to hurl a shurrikan out into the forest with enough force to send it a mile.
With a pop, Tei vanished, in his place, a block of dirt, just before smashing into a tree.
"Shi-" I started, just as I located him again, in a tree, fifty feet behind me. I'd been so confident in the move I hadn't watched him carefully as I might have had I expected him to dodge or pull a fast one.
"Ninja Art: Wind Vortex Cannon" With an explosion, I was thrown away, just as I left the ground to launch a new attack. The speed at which I traveled was intense, pulling at my clothes and bandages. Thankfully, I had jumped just before the impact of the massive air bullet on the ground where I'd been standing, so I was blown upward instead of down.
"Look out!" I yelled, angled down now, straight at the village, right on top of someone's head, I felt my jawplate grind at the yell, but ignored it. I could land fine, but if I were to hit someone else, I could kill someone.
Everyone on the street spun to find the ninja hurtling from above as if thrown from space. I was sure going fast enough.
"Watch it kid!" Just as I made contact with the other person, female from what I could gather in the split second I could sense her. My chakra exploded from my feet, but it was soft and more like a blast of sound and wind, throwing myself into a spin, over the person's head before I crashed into some small ramen shop off of the side of the road.
"God...dammit," I growled, rolling away from the obliterated counter, the girl outside standing is a defensive post, a kunai in hand, "Guess my clone'll have to finish fighting him," I grinned under the wraps.

Back in the forest. The shurrikan came tearing through the brush, down toward Tei, who now stood panting in the small crater where he'd almost killed me. He spun, blocking it with his wind sphere, tossing it away easily.
With a pop, it transformed into me, "See, isn't sparring so much better for training?" I asked before disappearing in a burst of smoke.

[There ya go Nanoka, your char. is female right? If not, just ignore that part XD
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 am

[Thanks and yes, she is a girl. THERE IS ALWAYS A KUNOICHI]

I stood in a defensive position, a kunai ready. I didn't know anything about my opponent, which from first glance was most likely male. I blinked and lost sight of him. "Where'd he go?" I asked, looking around confused.

I put my hand to the ground and stayed silent. My jutsu, was a tracking device, so at least I can confront my, as I have decided, opponent. I could now locate him roughly. 'He is in the forest' I thought as I jumped through the trees.

[Is okay?]
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:38 am

[I'm actually laying in a ramen stand, my clone was in the forest]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 am

[Well, she's short sighted. So she thinks it was you not your clone]
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:55 am

"Son of a-" I growled, rolling out of the shattered ruins of the counter, it was hardwood instead of the soft pressed, it felt like I'd broken my back hitting it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing you little-" The large man behind the counter was yelling, he was tall, but fat, and wouldn't prove much of a challenge should he turn aggressive.

"I'll pay for the damages, just shut up," I said, standing and shaking the dust and splinters from my clothes, "Here," I reached into my pocket and withdrew a small brown pouch, "Take it all, I don't need it," I tossed the money back to him and sprinted away, back across the street, over the concrete barrier and into the forest. I could feel whoever I'd almost hit dashing away ahead of me, so either she was after Tei, or was running away.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:53 pm

"I can't believe that work! Finally" I sat on a tree branch, looking at the area Cagi had been standing. A few tree's nearby had been bent backwards, all the leaves and smaller branches ripped from the trunk. One tree lay completely on it's side, ripped from the ground.
"Finally, I've got an offensive wind jutsu" I jumped to my feet and completed the signs and waved my hands, firing another twisting vortex into the canopy, ripping leaves from the branches. I felt the tree sway beneath me and could see others moving.
"Excellent. Let's see, practice makes perfect"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:37 pm

"Hey!" I yelled, catching up with the running girl quickly, she was being careful and slow, while I wasn't.

"What?" she yelled, spinning in midair and landing on all fours on the trunk of a tree where she stuck, like a tree frog; crouched and ready for attack.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked, hopping onto the closest limb.

"Who're you?" She asked, glancing around nervously.

"Name's Cagi, and I was just wondering where you're off to in such a hurry; right after I almost killed you," I replied.

"You were what got thrown at me?" She asked, slightly confused.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:21 am

"Ninja Art: Wind Vortex Cannon" I launch another vortex into the trees, hearing the old wood scream in protest as they were ripped from the ground, adding to the carnage. I had created a large glade, broken tree trunks laying at the edges, stripped bare. The ground had been slightly dug up in places and shredded leaves blanketed the dirt.

"That, was exciting" I was high up on a branch overlooking the glade, breathing hard. I was on the verge of collapsing, my whole body too shaking and my chakra spent.
"I'll show my master how great a ninja I am, when I meet them. I'll be the best of the best of the leaf"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 am

"Goddamn, that is a nice Jutsu," I said, slamming down in the middle of the clearing my 'training buddy' had created. The girl I'd almost hit standing in a tree nearby.
Tei scowled and hopped down to stand facing me.
"I think you owe me some thanks," I said, walking toward him.
"And for what?" he asked, placing his hands on his hips.
"For helping you along with that jutsu,"
"Get out of your own ass, you didn't do anything," he laughed.
I smiled under my wrappings before drawing a kunai from the sheath on my side, I still needed some training, and this clown blew me out of the park before I could practice my jutsus in progress.
"Bring it on ya sound village wuss," he smirked, getting down into his stance.
I lunged forward, throwing my knife straight at his head. As predicted, he blew it away with one of his wind attacks.
The kunai transformed into a clone of myself as it spun into the air, in his wild spin, he let loose a flurry of kunai, all raining down around Tei, who blew them all away with the ease of a master toying with a student. He smiled and returned to his ready stance, my kunai protruding fromt he ground all around him. My clone exploded in a burst of smoke as it hit the ground.
"Looks like that trick still doesn't work," Tei laughed.
"Hitting you wasn't the key," I said, forming several hand signs in rapid succession, "Ninja Art, Bullet Clone!" I yelled, dashing forward, my hand outstretched behind me, a flash of rainbow colors lit my palm as a ball of swirling energy formed. With a blast of sound, the kunai laying discarded on the ground exploded, blowing thousands of needles in Tei's direction, the blast of sound threw him off so badly, he barely had enough time for his wind rotation. Just as he came out of it, I lunged forward, the ball of swirling energy in my palm morphing into a face, and then a torso, and arms and legs as a shining, glittering entity blasted forth from the orb, slamming into Tei's stomach, it reached around him with lightning speed, latching to him as they were both thrown backward, obliterating a few trees before they stopped. I grimaced as I watched Tei straighten up, he staggered before falling to his knees. The intense power of the sound
energy had burned the front of his shirt where it had grabbed him. If I'd just put a little more compression into it, it could have burned right through him.
"I'm a tactician, and you just fell prey to my trap," I said, smiling under my wrappings, the metal plate on my jaw hurting a bit.

"That's enough, the both of you," came a new voice, a new figure emerging from cover only a few meters away from me. I jumped at his sudden appearance. I could sense even the smallest bug in the area, but somehow, this man had avoided me entirely. Tei jumped as well, obviously he hadn't been standing there, or he'd have noticed him.
"Who the bloody hell are you?" I asked, turning to face him. He wore the classic chunin jonin gear, aside from a white mask he wore over his face, the cat like blue whiskers coming away from the nose.
"Onbu," Tei said softly, limping over.
"He's Onbu," the girl said, jumping down from the tree behind me.
"I don't know what the hell that is," I said, ready for another fight.
"I'm your new master, Cagi, your request to be assigned to a squad has been accepted, unfortunately, our more veteran squads are all full, so you've been assigned to a new squad.
"Is that so?" I said, cracking my back, "so I get to work with some freshly graduated ninja?"
"Not quite, you've been put with Tei and Tsuyoi, both are fierce ninja who have been part of the Advanced Ninja academy for the last two years instead of graduating directly from the academy to a squad.
"You mean, I'm on with," Tei's expression was identical to mine, shocked.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:05 pm

(is Onbu is name or is he from the ANBU black ops?)

"I'm on a team with this sound ninja sh*t!" I looked at Cagi, really wishing I could blast him with another Jutsu. The girl Tsuyoi I had no problem with; she was one of the kids that didn't try bully me growing up.
"Sir" I say, turning back to the jonin and planting my feet firmly on the ground like a soldier would. "I request this sound ninja be removed from this squad or something"
The jonin shook his head and I heard faint laughter from beneath the mask. "Reasons?" he asked, crossing his arms.
"He's a sound ninja, a servant of Orochimaru; he's most likely a spy, trying to fond out our military and ninja strength and numbers; and I don't like him"
The jonin looked up, considering my reasons; I felt Cagi starring at me with daggers. Man I wanted to gouge out his eyes.
"Request denied. You three a now a team, so suck it up"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:00 pm

{Can I have Tsuyoi? She sounds cool}
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:45 pm

[Hello? Cross, I think we're waiting for you]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:13 am

[Didn't know anyone had posted, sorry.]

I stood there still. I didn't care that I was on his team, though a little annoyed that they wouldn't choose some stronger ninja.
"For yer inf-mation," I said, my words slurring slightly, "I wa- born in the Sound Village, I was never involved in the Orochimaru incidents over the last few year. I can't choose where I'm born, but I can choose who I am loyal to. I'm a leaf village ninja like you now, I keep the headband out of respect for my home village, and because of the memories it holds,"

"That should clear things right up! Anyway, my name is Kor," The ANBU, whatever that was, guy said, patting Tei and my heads, "So, let me introduce you all," He said, his tone turning serious, maybe he wasn't a pushover afterall.

"This is Cagi," He said, gesturing at me, but speaking to the other two, "Born and raised in the village hidden in the sound, he was born under a leaf village spy stationed there, but was killed shortly after Cagi's birth. He was trained to be a silent striker and trap artist, and because of his Kekgenkai (spelled it wrong, I'm sure), he's able to sense everything around him; which really helps him since he's completely blind. He uses extremely technical moves to attack, and focuses sound into solid matter, something very few people can do without alot of equipment and time. Once he has his matter in place, so long as he continues a solid, steady noise, they will hold their shape," He went on, reciting my evaluation file from memory, "It is told that his father had a secret jutsu called the Whispering Forest Jutsu, something where he creates an entire landscape from the sound of an instrument, though Cagi refuses to tell whether or not his father left instructions on such a jutsu."

He turned slowly to face Tei, "And this is Tei,"

[please have him introduce your character and his basic ability; that way we all know what he can do in fight scenes and such]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:11 am

"Born and raised in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Tei comes from two ninja clans; the Honōnoarashi from the leaf and the Tatsumaki from the sand, His father was exiled from the sand village.
Tei has trained to be an ambush and hit-and-run expert, using his excellent skills in hiding for long periods of time, high-speed, agility, stamina and defensive jutsu's to quickly overwhelm or confuse and tire out an opponent. Tei uses fast, agile moves to attack, as well as several defensive wind jutsu's with the potential for offensive attack." I smiled smugly at Cagi as the ANBU recited my file, feeling pretty sure I could outlast him in a real fight. The ANBU cleared his throat and turned to the girl, Tsuyoi. "And this is Tsuyoi"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:39 am

"Tsuyoi Gensodai: Born in The Village of the Hidden Leaf. I hail from the Gensodai clan and am currently 3rd in line to be head. My strongest attacks are Genjutsu and Taijutsu. I am the only one in my family who knows our secret juts, due to my father being the only one to learn" I said. "I'm not allowed to tell though" I added childishly.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 am

(That's right. We're a secretive clan)
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next