Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirst of night(no signup required)

5 posters

Go down

Thirst of night(no signup required) Empty Thirst of night(no signup required)

Post  Legotransform Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:50 am

I walked slowly across the streets,glancing around for anything to eat,even in bins but I couldent find any at all,2 children ran past me and tried to steal my wallet,I grabbed him by the wrist and yanked him back,I sunk my teeth into his neck and drank everything in it and then snatched my wallet back and shoved it in my pocket,then continued walking casualy for the sake of it,I just drank something but I really needed to eat.(You are a vampire in 1376 London)

Last edited by ExtremeRPGer on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Thirst of night(no signup required) Empty Re: Thirst of night(no signup required)

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 am

(You'll need a starting story, even if it doesn't require sign up, that way people know what they're doing, what time period it is, etc...)
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Thirst of night(no signup required) Empty Re: Thirst of night(no signup required)

Post  Thirst13 Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Thirst of Night is a strategy browser MMORTS developed by Kabam- the maker of Dragons of Atlantis, EdgeWorld, and Godfather: Five families. The game sets in future earth, which is in never-ending state of twilight after the destruction of the human civilization. In this game, players will play the role of vampire overlords leading battles for dominance over cities.
Thirst13
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 am

Is it...?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:17 am

that sounds complicamacatated
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:01 pm

This is dead!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 pm

KEEP IT DEAD
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum