Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person - Page 5 Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  ivorymaid Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:50 am

I stood beside Captain. "I'm so sorry..." I gave him a gentle pat on the back and looked at Andrew, feeling a pang of sadness. He had, they, had helped me with so much... I closed my eyes for a mintue.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person - Page 5 Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  Damxge Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:29 am

Slowly, knelt next to the body of my closest friend. There was no way to bury him, and I couldn't just leave him here.
"Fo Han," I said, looking up, clearing my throat, "Can you cremate him?" I asked, taking the long sword from his hand and sliding it into my own empty sheath. 'He wouldn't need my sword anymore' I thought, tears springing to my eyes as I remembered when I'd lent it to him, five years ago.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:59 pm

"If that is what you wish." I nodded. I lit my hands with fire.

"Do you want to say any words?" I asked.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 am

"I would..." I spoke up. "I would like to say thank you. Thank you for all that you have one for me. Thank you, Andrew. Thank you..."
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm

I nodded as Runa spoke. "And you?" I asked the man.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:21 am

"All he'd want me to say, is git back to your ya slugs," I said with a stale laugh. Slowly, I turned away as a flash of fire illuminated the hulking figure of the frozen dragon, sending crystalline patterns of light skittering around the burnt and smoldering area.
I walked away from the camp to a small rock shaped like a bowl. There I Stayed all night, staring into the starry sky. As the sun rose, I heard someone walking up behind me.
"Want an egg?" Fo Han asked, holding a pickled egg out beside me.
"I'm not hungry, thank you," I said, wiping the crusty feeling from my eyes.
"If you want anything, just let us know," he said before turning to make his way back to the fire.
"Fo Han," I said quietly. The lizard man turned to look at my.
"Yes?" he asked.
"Would you teach me healing magic?" I asked, standing and turning to face him.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 am

I nodded, seeing how the event must have made him want to be able to protect his friends in a different way than just swords and arrows.

"First I need to know if you have any experience with magic?" I explained reaching into my pouch and producing some scrolls. "If so, we can just build of what you already know."
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:52 am

I watched the two men, petting Spark. He was sleeping, gently snoring in a dog way.
Magic... It might come in handy at times but I wasn't sure if it was something that I would want to know...
I lay down and drift off to sleep.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 am

"I've fought magicians before, but besides that ice scroll you gave me, no," I said, looking at the scrawling handwriting on the scrolls.
He looked up, "Well, that makes this a little more difficult," he said, digging through his pouch, "But my master taught me from scratch, and I'm sure I can do the same for you," he smiled at me in a lightly frightening, lizard way.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:05 am

I smiled as I pulled out a larger scroll. I unraveled it to confrim that it was what I thought it was. Paragraph after paragraph were strewn down the page. I handed it to him.

" I want you to read this tonight, all of it, and in the morning come talk to me." I said walking away. "Tommorow you practice on the dog."
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 am

I smiled and put it in my bag.
"Alright guys, we need to head off," I said, feeling a bit more somber than I had the day before. We set off again, walking for what felt like days in the one day cycle.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 pm

I was a tiny bit nervous. Tomorrow you practice on the dog.
I glanced at Spark. He was padding beside me, his tounge slightly out of his mouth.
I sighed a bit.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 am

That night, I laid next to the fire, trying hard not to think about my friends, and read the thick scroll Fo Han had given me. It was full of all sorts of direction on releasing the inner magic and controlling it with your words. I read every word, over and over again, making sure I understood it completely. Though the only spell in it was to do with a simple light spell, projecting sunlight from a small ball in your hand. The brighter it was, the more power you could control and release.
It must have been early morning when I decided to give the spell a try. Sitting the book down, I sat indianstyle and looked down at it. Cupping my hands, I recited the words, the words I'd read a dozen times by now.
"Luminus," I said quietly, trying not to wake the others. A blinding light formed in my cupped hands, filling them like water before spilling over and lighting the clearing in a bright white. I had to close my eyes to completely shield against it, and even that still let the burning light into my eyes. After a few seconds, I let the power go and gasped, looking around the now darkened clearing in the forest. Runa was sitting up, watching me, while Fo Han was still asleep, rolled up in a blanket, snoring loudly.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 pm

I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands until the light was gone. I sat, legs out in front of me, ankles crossed, watching him. Spark snored a bit in his sleep, his black-furred chest rising and falling. I patted his head lightly. Watch but don't talk. Do without refusal. Simple things my mother had told me. Watching without talking was what I was doing right now.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:58 pm

I grinned over at Runa, "Did you see that?" I asked, giddy on adrenaline. She nodded, watching me carefully. I stood and stepped away from the fire, glancing around, I tried the spell again to the same, if not greater result. Putting my hands above my head, I blasted the spectral light through the thin forest. I laughed aloud and turned back to the fire. I could do magic! I ran over to Fo Han and shook him as a child might their parents on Christmas morn. HE grumbled a bit and rolled over, opening on eye.
"What're ya on about?" he asked, sitting up slowly.
"Watch, watch," I said, casting the spell again, blinding the poor lizard man. He sputtered and jumped a bit from the suddenness of it before looking into my eyes.
"Go to sleep," he said, laying back down, "We'll talk in the mornin'"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 am

I watch him carefully. I'm not very sure of what to make of this. I've always disliked magic. But maybe I've just met the wrong people who use it. Liek those that killed my father. The spells that they used to first torture then kill them have tended to haunt my nightmares. And now I see a best friend useing the cursed thing. Magic. Something I guess I have just come to. Something that will hunt me forever.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 am

I had a tough time sleeping, I'd never felt such a combination of excitement and sadness. When the sun came up, we set off, once again trying to make it to Flagshire. The lizard man and I talked for a few hours after we set off, but I drew back next to Runa for the rest of that day's hike.
"Alright guys, I think this should be a fine place to camp," I said, stopping suddenly in a large field. The lizard man turned and glanced at me.
"We are but another four hours hike from the city," he said, strain in his voice.
"Yep, and I think we should stop here for the night," I said, smiling and dropping my bow and quiver. Runa sat down, breathing hard, I tried hard not to show my exhaustion, but the second I sat down, I almost fell asleep. I Was just dazing off, staring into a magical fire made by Fo Han when a loud grown split the silence of the night.
"Not again," I grumbled.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 am

I was just as tired as Ream was. THere ws no way I could fight the beasts coming this way. But I knew I had to. I drew a knife in each hand and stagred to my feet, turned toward the direction the nosie had come from.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 am

Wolves, big ones. They must have been the size of horses with shorter legs. I scowled and grabbed every arrow in my quiver and planted them into the ground next to my right foot, picking a single one, I lifted it to the string and drew it back. In the same motion, I released, sending the arrow hissing through the air.
One wolf fell, an arrow in its bright green eye. In an instant another arrow was on its way, accompanied by a throwing knife; and another arrow, and another. Twenty four wolves fell to my bow, ten to knives thrown by Runa, and several set alight by Fo Han.
I spun, slapping a charging wolf across the face with my bow as is attacked from the rear, there were at least another two dozen circling and taking turns attacking. Runa had two knives, and Fo Han hid between the two of us.
I threw my bow like a spear, making a wolf scream in pain and recoil, the sharp metal tip, made just for that purpose, protruding from its chest. I drew Andrew's sword, swinging it in a loop over my head before spinning, hacking lengthwise through the head of one of the beasts.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:12 am

I pick a small wolf and charge with my two remaining knives. I slashed at the things muzzle while it tried to claw at me. Out of the corner of my eye I see Andrew's sword come crashing down through a beast's head. One of the kinves comes in contact with the wolf's muzzle but then it knocked me over, the knives flying from my hands. "REAM!" I scream as it rakes its claws down my side.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:51 am

I spun again, ignoring another brute that was hurling itself at me. I dove forward, the sword out in front of me. I drove it through the side of the slightly smaller wolf trying to maul Runa. I shoved it viciously from the blade just as the other wolf tackled me, its jaws snapping and slobbering right next to my head.
There was a flash of light and it flew from my back, fire spreading across its fur. I rolled upright, Runa was bleeding badly from her left side, her clothes were torn badly. I stood over her, swinging the blade over my head to keep the wolves at bay as Fo Han lit them on fire. After another few minutes, the remaining wolves had either died, or fled.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 am

I stayed on the ground, laying in a pool of warm and sticky blood. IT was flowing all too fast. MY body went into a state of shock and my skin became clamy while I shivered with cold. The palor of my skin was paling from blood loss and I started to hypervenalate.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 am

I bent over Runa, my hands tracing the wounds gently, trying to find the deepest spots.
"Fo Han! Heal her quickly!" I yelled, grabbing the lizard man's sleeve and yanking him down next to her.
"I, I can't" He stuttered, holding his hands out, "I've already used too much magic, any more could kill me," he looked sick, even for a lizard. Cursing, I held my hands over the wounded girl, trying desperately to make the magic work, but my mind wasn't calm enough, I couldn't do it.
I was about to give up when there was a flash of white light; it blinded me for a moment, but as my eyes readjusted, I could see the wounds were simply gone, leaving smooth, blood covered skin. I sighed, I didn't know how I'd done it, but we weren't out of the woods yet, she could still die from the blood loss.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:18 am

My skin was still pale and my heart was struggling to bump blood. "Th-th-" I tried to form the words but my body was still in shock, still over working itself to stay alive. I closed my eyes and willed myself to calm down. After about another five mintues I was breathing normally and able to form words. "Thank you. I... You saved my life...again." I thanked him. Then I began to clean the blood away with my jacket sleeve.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 am

[Can't believe this hasn't been posted in Happy
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next