Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person - Page 3 Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  Damxge Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:53 am

Yelling loudly, I skirted the dragon to where Runa lay, staring up into the sky. With a grunt, I heaved her over my shoulder and turned and sprinted away, toward the howling Spark. As I passed, I scooped the poor burned dog up and kept going, though a little slower. Andrew continued to distract the dragon, swinging wildly at it with his sword. I made it to Runa's smoldering cabin and sat her and the dog down before turning to draw my bow and an arrow. Drawing the old black wood of the bow taunt, I loosed a flurry of arrows, firing in quick succession, turning the side of the roaring dragon's head into a pincushion.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person - Page 3 Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  ivorymaid Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 am

I watched, worn and tired. My leg was pulseing with sharp pains. I looked over at Spark, who lay unconsciense, burned and half dead. I wanted to pet him but I feared a single touch would only make the burns worse for him. I felt as if it was my falt because I could barely protect myself. For the first time in a long time, tears came to my eyes, bluring my vision.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 am

The dragon continued to roar and slash at us, blowing torrents of fire in every direction, melting the snow and scorching the ground. I was on my last arrow, when finally, I hit the massive brute in the eye, changing its angry bellow into a pained scream. With a single beat of its massive wings, it launched itself into the air, buffeting Andrew and I as it flew upward. After making it a hundred feet above, it turned to the west and glided away silently. Sitting down, I looked at my arm, which had suffered a severe burn, my clothes were melded to my stinging skin. Gritting my teeth, I walked slowly back over to Runa and Spark.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:17 am

"Are guys okay?" I asked as soon as they came over. I tried my best to hide the tears in my eyes, but it wasn't an easy thing to do. Spark let out a low, groaning sound. I glanced over to him, worried. Then I looked back to Ream and Andrew.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am

"We're fine," I said, kneeling next to Runa, "are you okay?" I asked, looking her up and down, worry set on my face.
Andrew stood behind me, wiping his sword off. The crackling of the cabin burning in the background and the pungent smell of the black smoke made me feel a bit lightheaded, something I'd never felt before.
Runa started to say something when a roar echoed through the cold air, the same roar of the yetis.
"sh*t, we don't have time for this," I said as several of the large, bearlike creatures bounded up over a hill, their faces distorted in vicious snarls.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 am

"Of course." I sighed, slipping out my final knife, ready to fight the best the could. I was weak, tired, and injuried. But I thought of these men as friends. And I wanted to do the best I could to protect them.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:58 am

Snarling, I turned toward the charging beasts, slobber slinging from their open maws. I drew my dagger and charged straight at them, yelling wordlessly. Andrew paused and turned to Runa,
"Try to get away," he said, and turned, drawing his sword, and followed me, charging at the five large white creatures.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:40 am

"I won't just leave you!" I called back to him. I didn't try to stand up. I would fight if the beasts came my way. But I wouldn't leave them. I would hold my ground. I held my knife ready, just in case.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 am

I was a bit distraught when I looked back to see Runa holding her knife at the ready, I'd hoped she would just leave.
My next thought was how the hell did I get up here? as I flew through the air, a swipe from one of teh yetis sending my skyward. Andrew struck the beast down and moved onto the next. Spinning in the air, I hurled my dagger into one of the beasts, skewering it through the chest. With a crunch, I landed on my back, my head hitting the ground hard, stars flashed before my eyes.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:55 am

I walked through the snow. My Argonian body was not used to this tempeature. I heard commotion going on near by. Heading toward it I found a man laying on the ground. He looked knocked out. Healing powers rose from my hands and flew into him. Healing was not one of my specialities. Fire was. Once he started to come to I retreated and hid behind a large rock. I was not sure if he would accept me for the race that I am.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 am

Waking suddenly, I jumped to my feet. The yetis were almost dead now, only one limped away from Andrew, his sword covered in their warm blood. Runa let loose her knife, piercing the back of the beast's head, killing it instantly.
"What happened?" I asked, walking over to her, where I flopped down.
"Someone's over there," she said, pointing to a rock. Standing, I walked over and peered around the large snowy boulder.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 am

Faces appeared over the boulder, staring down at me. I hid my Argonian scales from them and pulled my mage hood over my face. My family were never treated well from the humans.

My childhood home was a grungy old building we rented from a Nord. He was a horrible man and forced us to pay triple the amount for rent than his other human residents. We had no choice but to stay for it was hundreds of miles to the next town. Eventually my parents both died of starvation. I escaped and eventually arrived at the Mages School and was brought up by one of the proffesors. Since then I had always avoided their kind.

"Leave me!" I yelled, trying to disguise my tell tale Argoinian raspy voice.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 am

I had walked akwardly over there, sometimes limping, sometimes dragging my injuried leg behind me.
"Who are you?" I asked, holding my knife at the ready, yet I wasn't sure if I could really fight or not.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm

I realized that if I ran they would think I had done something wrong. I turned to them getting ready to be cringed at.

"My name is Fo Han." I said standing up. "Is this place Flagshire?"
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:15 am

I looked him up and down, he was dressed oddly and I had no idea what he was, but he didn't attack, and could speak.
"Name's Captain," I said, extending my hand toward him, "And this is about a hundred miles east of Flagshire the best I can tell,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 am

"Runa." I used the rock to support the weight my leg couldn't take.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:02 pm

I noticed the woman named Runa had an injured leg. A light aroua started appearing from my palms.

"Let me fix that." I said, moving my hands closer to her leg. You could see some of the pain leave her eyes. I reached into my pouch on my side and pulled out a vial with red liquid.
"Drink this." I handed it to her, bowing my head.

(Also, What an Argonian looks like: http://skyrimming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/600px-SR-npc-Beem-Ja.jpg)
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:34 am

"Thank you." I took the vial. I looked at it, thinking it might not be as said. But I drank it always. At once my leg was healed. I tested it, ginerly putting my weight on it. "Again, thank you."
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:36 am

"Your welcome." I replied bowing and cupping my hands together. I adjusted my bag and turned away from them.
"I really must be going. Where is Flagshire?" I asked.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:40 am

I reached out and grabbed his shoulder.
"What business have you in Flagshire?" I asked, turning him around roughly. I didn't take easily to people.
He just scowled in an odd lizard way and tried to leave again, saying nothing.
"Answer me or I'll put an arrow through your knee," I said, picking an arrow out of the snow and knocking it onto the string of my bow.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:42 am

"Captain..." I said, fiddling with a knife.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 am

I scowled and looked back at Runa, she looked a little perturbed.
"I'm sorry Runa," I said, lowering my bow, "I'm just not used to friendly Argoinians," I said, looking back at the receding silhouette.

"Fo Han," Runa yelled after him, and he stopped and turned, he was obviously nervous that I would hold to my threat, "Flagshire is that way," she said, pointing the opposite direction. The lizard man nodded and turned around, as he passed me, he bumped into my shoulder and I grabbed his upper arm. He was small and thin under his robes.
"If you don't mind," I said, " Andrew and I would like to accompany you," I said it with as much authority as I could muster.
"I travel alone," he said, and a small shock of electricity shot up my arm from where I was holding him.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:56 am

"So I guess this is goodbye...again... I must work re-building my home. Must help Spark, help him stay alive as long as I can." I waved my knife and turned to walk away.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:03 am

"Runa," I said.
She turned and looked back at me.
"Come with us to Flagshire, there's nothing left here," I said, sliding my arrow into the quiver on my side. She cast a look back to the cabin and her poor dog, who was howling loudly now.
"Andrew can carry Spark," I said, looking at Andrew, who nodded.
"Hey! Fo!" I yelled after the lizard man, he turned and looked back at me.
"Can you heal burns?" I asked.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:05 am

"You really want me to come with you?" I asked. I had been alone with dad for so long. Then he passed. I forgot what it was like to have people who wanted me with them.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next