Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  ivorymaid Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 am

I keep the knife at his throat. I look up and listen. Thump, thump. I lower the kinfe and stand up. I look but can't make anything out. "Too dark to see anything." I murmer. The shadows stir but no shapes that can me made out.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyrim: Flagshire [NO SIGN UP REQUIRED] First Person

Post  Damxge Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 pm

"Andrew," I said, leaping back over the fire pit and onto the large man. He grunted and sat up.
"What?" he said, looking around groggily.
"Something's on the roof," I said, helping him to his feet.
"Better not be those big furry men again," the large man said, looking up at the hole in the ceiling.
"You got those too?" I asked him, stepping into the fire pit to look up.
"Aye," he replied, drawing a long, jagged sword from the folds of his long coat.
"Throw me up," I said, sitting my bow down and drawing my dagger.
"Don't! There's a chimney cap on there," Runa broke in, whispering loudly.
"sh*t!" I swore, stepping out of the pit, "guess we gotta go outside," I walked to the door, scooping my bow and quiver up and settled an arrow on the string.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 am

I stepped infront of him and opened the door, really wishing I had remembered to grab my other knifes. I step outside and see...
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:25 am

[offtopic] Its fine for you to add in character, creatures, problems, everything, afterall, its an RPG, use your imagination Happy [/offtopic]

A large, white furry creature leaped from the roof, landing in the doorway, blocking me off from Runa. Drawing the arrow back, I fired it into the back of the creature, the force driving it forward, falling onto the poor girl.
Drawing another arrow, I jumped outside, pointing at the roof where two more of the yetis were standing. Drawing another arrow back, I fired at them, hitting one in the leg. Andrew stepped outside, lifting the giant creature off of Runa as easily as if it were a sack of flour.
The unwounded creature dove off the roof at us while I was still drawing another arrow from the awkwardly slung quiver. Runa, still lying on the ground, flung her knife up into the creature, skewering it in the stomach.
Jumping away, I rolled as the large creature, still bellowing loudly, slammed into the ground where I had been.
Andrew stepped forward, swinging his long blade down, and beheaded the creature.

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:31 am

[I know i'm just not feeling very creative at the moment in time Tongue]

I cluth my leg, pain pouding through it. I don't try to stand, for fear it will only make it worse. In the distance I hear my dog, Spark, a black lab, barking as he comes toward us.
"Well, wasn't that just smart of you?!" I say. I reach out and retrive my knife. Spark comes up next to me andlicks my cheek. "Not now boy." I push him away/
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:59 am

I glanced down at Runa and back up at the yeti still on the roof.
"Andrew, take care of it," I said, reaching down to help Runa up. The dog, obviously her's, snarled at me, its hair standing on end. Braving being torn to pieces, I reached down anyway and hauled Runa to her feet, he weight off of her hurt leg. I felt the dog bumping its nose against my leg, still growling angrily.
Andrew reached up and hauled himself onto the roof, advancing toward the large white creature as I helped Runa limp inside. I settled her down next to the cold fire pit and ran back outside to find another yeti body on the ground next to my bow. Andrew jumped down next to it, landing heavily.
"See any more?" I asked, quietly.
"No," Andrew replied, wiping the blood from his sword on the fur of the dead yeti.
I nodded and walked back inside, digging through teh cabinets to find something to patch the gaping wound on Runa's leg. All I found was a few shirts and a bucket of water, but it would have to do. Stepping back over to her, I set the stuff on the ground and set about starting a new fire while Andrew stood over us, watching. After a half an hour, I set the kettle of water over the fire until it was boiling. Runa's eyes were glazed and she was pretty quiet. Her dog sat beside her, glaring up at me.
"This is going to hurt alot," I said, dipping a shirt into the boiling water, "Close your eyes," I said, pressing the wet shirt against her leg. There was a shark intake of breath, but she seemed to take it fine.
After cleaning the wound, it began bleeding again. I held my dagger in the fire, letting it roast for a few minutes until it was red hot. Runa looked at it, sweat beading her forehead.
"Its the only way to keep you from bleeding out," I said, taking the glowing blade from the fire.
"You sure you know what you're doing?" Runa asked, moving away a little. Her dog growled at me again.
"Andrew, same as with Davey," I said, not taking my eyes off of Runa's.
Andrew stepped behind her and laid a hard smack on the back of her head. In the same moment, I pressed the flat of the hot blade lengthwise on the wound, catalyzing it instantly. With a snarl, her dog leaped at me, snapping angrily.

[offtopic] Wow, that was really long XD [/offtopic]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:20 am

[lol XD]

I let out a a sharp cry of pain. Spark hit Captain square in the chest, barking madly and trying to bit his face off. "Down!" I mange to say, pain staring to flood my senses. My breathes are comeing in short and gaspy. "Again, you know what your doing right?"
Spark didn't obey my command. It was like some danger buzzer has going off in his head. "Spark! Down boy!" Spark got off him but not without a finall warning growl.
"Sorry about that." I mutter, the pain now unbareable.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:26 am

"No problem," I replied, sitting up, more than a bit shaken. My arm was bleeding from a dozen large holes left from the dog's teeth.
I gave a few seconds for the pain to subside in her leg before I wrapped a clean shirt lightly around the long wound, tying it off tightly.
"Sorry for the smack," I said, looking up at her sheepishly, "Was to keep you from pulling away from the knife," I stood, walking around, gathering up the bucket of water and wet cloth. It was almost daylight now, a soft orange glow could be seen on the edges of the horizon, lighting the snow with a brilliant warm light.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 am

"Eh, that was smart. I woudl've done just that. Again, sorry about my dog. My father trained him and I guess you set off the trigger." I look at Spark, whose eyes were narrowed and he was ready to pounce again.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:36 am

"And by the way, my name is actually Ream, Ream Cutlin," I said, wringing the wet shirt out, "I just go by Captain to keep people from recognizing me," I looked over at her.
From somewhere in her memory, Runa remembered a WANTED poster in town a few months ago, 'Ream Cutlin, also known as The Captain, wanted for crimes against the king. Including but not limited to, thievery, vandalism, murder, treason, piracy, fraud. One hundred Thousand Gold Pieces in return for his head. Last location known, along the coast with a small crew of miscreants known as the Rebel Hand'
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:41 am

My eyes widen a bit. I try to back away from him, nervous but my leg was in too much pain. I cluth my knife so hard that my knuckles turn white. Spark walked over to and growled at Ream.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:50 am

By the look on her face, I assumed she'd heard something, I was actually a bit surprised she hadn't sicked the dog on me.
"I assume you've seen posters and the sort?" I asked, hanging the shirt over a cabinet door. She didn't reply.
"You don't have to worry," I said, not moving, I knew she could put that knife through me before I could look at her, "I've never attacked innocent people, I've never stolen from a regular soul. Though I've stolen from dukes and kings and the sort," I turned, slowly to look at her.
"Remember how I told you a witch teleported me here?" I asked.
Runa nodded slowly.
"Well, I was trying to steal the king's crown, the witch was his body guard," I said, leaning up against the wall, "Me and my gang take what we steal and sell it to disreputable merchants, then we hand the money out to families in need, or buy food for farmers who didn't make the cut of crop. We're kind of a robin hood story I guess," I said, slowly walking over to the fire.
"Andrew, let's go," I said, picking my bow off the ground.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:54 am

"Like Robin Hood? That's not what they say. How can I trust you?" I was just about to let Spark on him but I wanted his answer.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:12 am

"All you can do is look at the facts," I said, eying the big dog again, "I offered to pay you, I didn't cut your throat in the night or try to steal anything, and I patched up your leg, even if it did hurt," I shook my head, "Only reason I told you who I was, was because I figured you weren't the kind of person to kill me and Andrew for the reward money,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:17 am

I lower the weapon thinking. "You're right. I didn't even take you're money before. Your pretty dam smart." I pet Spark, letting him know that Ream was friend not foe. "Well, if you must, go."
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:24 am

"Thanks much for the warm place to sleep and the food," I said, opening the door to the chill of the winter. Andrew followed me outside, grunting as the cold air hit him. I closed the door behind us and we set off to the south in hopes of hitting some kind of settlement.
We walked for nearly six hours before the sun began to go down.
"That's odd, we get a few more hours of light on the coast," I said, hugging my arms. Andrew grunted, probably not even hearing what I said.
We walked for a few more hours before the cold forced me to stop. We made a small fire and sat around it for a while before Andrew fell asleep. I stood next to the fire, keeping watch as Andrew slept. A few hours later, he woke up and handed me his warm long coat. I laid down and fell asleep, Andrew keeping watch over the cold landscape.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:31 am

I watch them go. They leave with a say of thanks. I pat Spark, not realy able to move with the injuried leg. I drifted asleep, using Spark as a pillow.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 am

The next morning, Andrew and I ventured another few miles before hunger forced us to stop again.
"Could have asked that girl for some food," Andrew grumbled, we were both in poor moods from hunger and lack of sleep.
"Wouldn't have been right," I replied, trudging through the snow.
"Whatever," he responded, wrapping his jacket tighter around himself.
I stopped. Ahead of me was a sharp ledge, below, I could see a small road, fresh wagon prints in the snow covering it.
"This way!" I said loudly, beginning to climb down the cliff. It took us a few minutes to get to the bottom, but we picked up our pace, following the tracks.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 am

I wake the next morning and start to get up. "Ow..." I groan then fall back to the floor. Spark wakes up and sniffs me. "Morning." I say to him. My stocmah rumbles a little bit and carefully I craw to a cupboard. I open it and take out a hot dog then I crawl back to the fire pit I start a fire and set the hog dog on the edge to heat up. "Not much of a breakfast but oh well." I say to Spark. I watch the dancing flames.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:35 am

Andrew and I entered the small trapping town late that evening where we found a small cabin inn to stay in for a single gold piece. That night, as Andrew slept, I stood outside, watching the stars and moon on the cloudless night. But something, massive and black, blotted out the stars, flying high above the rooftops, the dragon made its way toward the mountains. As I watched it go, people in the houses around rushed onto the street, screaming and yelling like maniacs. Scowling, I turned to go back inside, but stopped, it was flying right into the mountains, right toward the wounded Runa. Cursing, I ran across the street to the healer's house, I assumed he could use magic since he was a healer.
With a crunch, I smashed the door down and barreled inside to the terrified stare of a small man in bright blue robes, his head bald besides a single ring of hair on the top of his head. I ran over to him and yanked him out of his chair to his feet.
"I need you to send a message for me," I said to the older man, who nodded, his mouth hanging open.
"Send it into the mountains to the girl named Runa, tell her a dragon is heading toward her and that Ream and Andrew are on their way," I said, the words spilling from my mouth faster than I could think.
From there, I ran back across the street and into the Inn where I found Andrew, already packing.
"We're going," I said, grabbing my bow.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:46 am

I sigh when a little cloud pops up in front of me. A man's face appeared in it. "A man has sent for me to deliever you a message." he goes on, not letting me speak. "A dragon is heading your way. Ream and Andrew are on their way." With that, the cloud vanished.
I stare for a moment, dumbfounded. As the message sinks in, i start to move the best I can. I shove the hotdog in my face it only being half cooked and grab a box with the rest of my knives in it. I shove them in my jacket and pockets and anywhere else I can.
I crawl for the door, calling my dog. "Spark, let's go, come on now." My hand reaches the doorknob and I hear the dragon coming.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:26 am

Andrew and I tore up the road, running as fast and as hard as we could through the snow. Though we had to slow our pace from exhaustion, we traveled as fast as we could. Up, somewhere in the mountain, an unearthly howl bent the cold night air.
"I knew it! That damned yeti shaman called the dragon!" I yelled back at Andrew. It was morning by the time Runa's small cabin came in view. It was completely flattened, what was left of the wood was burning brightly. Somewhere to the left the dragon roared and the barking of a dog wafted through the air to our ears.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:43 am

It was hard, trying to fight the dragon. I was sitting up in the snow, slashing with my knives. It did little good.
Spark barked and growled, trying to protect me.
I was about 20 feet from my ruined, burning home. The snow fell, dusting my curls and making the fight even harder by falling in my eyes.
When I made the rare contact with the dragons skin, my weapons didn't cut deep, if they did real damage at all.
It took a deep breath and blew fire at my dog. "Spark!" I yell. Out of the corner of my I see him laying there, my choc lab burning, breathe in the scent of his own burning flesh.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 am

Running up, I drew my bow back, loosing an arrow into the side of the dragon's head. Andrew stopped a few yards back from the dragon and threw his coat over the burning dog, putting the fire out. As I closed on the massive scaly brute, it turned and breathed a torrent of fire at me, spewing out of its mouth like a raging liquid. Diving to the side, I avoided the fire.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:50 am

I collaspe in the snow, tired and worn. I glance at Spark, who was only half alive. My forehead was beaded with a thin line of sweat. I had long cuts on my arms from the sharp claws of the beast, which stung. "Thank you." I mumble, though I'm doubtfull they that hear me, still fighting the nasty brute.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next