Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

end of world

+2
LordTomyh
killer8529
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

end of world - Page 3 Empty Re: end of world

Post  Damxge Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:48 am

I stood before five men, huge men. These weren't normal men, these were as big as the caretaker in harry potter, the guy with the big beard. They all wore an odd assortment of rags, they carried large guns and looked like they were more than happy to shoot me.
"Hello Crumpets!" I yelled, the lead man recognizing me instantly. I'd beaten the sh*t out of him and his little gang when I took the park, since they had been set up here for quite a while. I hopped forward, planting my feet on his chest and kicking back, landing on my hands, my legs still hanging in the air. The large man stumbled back, yelling something in spanish, in his flailing, he also knocked another of his little party into the water with him.
Spinning my legs, I kicked another in the legs, knocking him down to the ground before a swift heel to the face sent him sliding off the edge of the little cement platform. Tucking my feet under me, I hopped up, grabbing the gun holding hand of one of the last two standing before me. The other was trying to club me with the butt of his gun.
Twisting, I pulled the man I had a grip on forward, right into the path of the swipe, which cracked him in the head, jerking him backward. The man recoiled, readying for another strike, but I pulled the trigger on the pistol before he could strike again, and he was thrown back.
Turning, I dashed back into the room, slamming the door and yanking my trapdoor open. As fast as I could, I followed the vibrations of the others, who I estimated had just reached the exit. Which I had not informed the cowardly lion, was into a little green pond.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Savrith was being watched by a man that was black with a faint glow of blue green around him after the man had replaced the feathers and fixed his body and now was waiting for him to wake up "you know Hades this is the third time you have done this." a raspy voice of Savrith is heard and the man known as Hades gets up and moves toward the table Savrith is lying on
“figured out why Leo is special yet I have do you want to know I am shore you do so I will whisper it in your ear” Hades bends down to Savrith’s ear and says something that make Savrith jump and shake his head in disbelief “that is not possible they couldn’t of but that would mean he has that.” Hades just nods and walks away “Hades!!” Hades stops and turns his head “stop sending the spawns after the noob’s, there not ready and you know that.” Hades chuckled
“but then how would I have told you what I know… oh the weapons you requested are in the room on the way out better grab them and get to the fight the beast has not been released but it needs to be soon or were all dead.” With this Savrith and Hades leave on opposite sides of the room once Savrith enters the room he retrieves his weapons (two hand held small Gatling, two revolvers, a M60E4, Barrett .50cal and a SPAS-12) the Gatling in holsters on his legs the revolvers in holsters on hiss body the .50cal on his right shoulder the SPAS-12 on his left and in his hands the M60E4 with red dot sight. With this arsenal he moves to the end of the room and opens the door a bright light fills the room and he walks through and closes it
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 am

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD" Leo roared as he leaped out of the pool and onto solid ground. I was standing waist deep in the pool, holding the butterfly girl above the water.
Can you get anymore pathetic brother" I said up to him, simply stepping out of the pool, dripping water on him. "Its only water, Lions willingly swim in it"
He looked up at me, snarling "When They Have To! They Only Swim When They Know Prey Is On The Other Side!" Quickly without warning or thought I kicked him hard in the gut, knocking him back into the pool.
"Quiet you Idiot. This Place is unknown to us, and it's the quiet animals that survive the wilderness they don't know" Leo's golden haired head broke the server gasping. Not spring from the water straight away he looked up at me with a curious and mocking look, the look he gets when he tries to be a smart ass or a semi-sadistic bastard "You seem to have taken this whole gator women thing in your stride. Been reading too many comics to care?"
"No, but I've seen enough movies, documentaries and books to know that when you panic in any sort of situation, you die and drag everyone with you" I walked over to a small pile of rubble and sat down, still holding the young girl. "And because I have no idea of what's out there, I'm know that mans been awake for a while so I'm going to wait for him"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:32 pm

narriator
away from the city a man dressed in white was standing on a hill watching what was happing in the city and watching Savrith to where he was going
"what monsters have they made these people into i think its time i show myself again how long has it been togath?" a black dragon rose its head from behind the hill it looked towards the man and said "over five thousand years i think i lost count at 5000 and i agree it is time we rise again, the others must know before we do till then we must leave i feel the presence of the little one we can do nothing alone against him." the man looked to the dragon and then back to the city, slowly he moved towards the dragon with his eyes on the city finaly sighing and mounting the dragon "let us go get the others we must ask the master again why we let that little one to train mabye we will get the answer finaly." with that the dragon took flight and left but not without savrith noticing the dragon leaveing
"looks like the welp is hear but i hope the others dont encounter him they will think he is powerless but really.... why they made sutch a beast i will never know at least my weapons are in this time i might stand a chance of wounding that welp." savrith then continued walking towards the city hopeing that the group did not meet the welp and that the dragon would return soon
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm

can we have all people on set the final few acts are going to begin soon and everyone will be needed on set three new characters will be joining soon so please everyone make welcome too.... error name cannot be found rebooting
narriator
"but master why wont you let us go and kill it if we combinded our strengths we would.." the man and his black dragon stood in a massive room up a flight of stairs sat a man old and pale looking like he could die at any momment but if you looked into his eyes you would see that this man is way to stubborn to die of a normal cause.
"SILENCE, even if we combined our strengths we would lose the welp is more powerfull then i antisipated and grew too fast for him to controle but there is a power other than him that is as great as him." the old man said
"Who?" said the dragon
"all in good time all in good time." the old man then closed his eyes and went to sleep to rest.
the man was left in frustration thinking why dose this old man allways speek in riddles
Savrith was still walking towards the city his eyes were on the ground till he stoped and looked away from the city then continued walking saying "so you have found me at last you can kill me after i try to kill this monster it killed the only thing i cared for now at least i can try to kill it for her i have awaited 20 years for this time to come now i will end it at least till they have relised there full...." Savrith looks up again and starts to run "HADES!!! you better not have done what i think you have done if you have i will see you in hell and i will take your head off its shoulders and clam hell as my own."
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 pm

[Still waiting for Cross]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 am

[kill him for me plz someone nicely though]
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 am

I dove from the pipe, gliding easily into the water. Kicking hard, I launched myself out of the water and onto the bank.
"Alright, we have to get out of here, they know where this pipe lets out," I said, walking quickly to a rock. I lifted it out of the way and picked up a pair of pistols, m9s if I wasn't mistaken.
I tossed one to the gator girl as she seemed a bit more trustworthy than the lion, who was sarcastic and quite frankly, annoyed me. I was also unsure of whether of not he would shoot me for leading him into that pond.
"We should probably head that way," I said, pointing at a skyscraper in the distance, "I think it used to be some sort of medical supplies company, we can hide out there for a while,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

I held the gun in both hands, like it was some sort of ugly creature.
"Here Leo, don't shoot the fish" I threw the gun to my brother and ran after the man, throwing the girl across my back as I ran.
"You might need that" the man offers me another pistol.
"I don't like guns, and I'm fine. I've got this" I hold up the wolf fang, it was long enough to be a knife and sharp enough to do some damage.
Suddenly the air was full of gun fire, I turned around to see some men standing at the drain pipe, firing at us. I look around, seeing if there was anywhere we could hide, or something we could use as cover.
Something caught my eye, far to the right above the wreckage. "Leo, take her" I take the gun from Leo as he falls to all fours, the girl leaping from my back to his with ease. "Take care of here, I'll catch up" I kiss him on the cheek and tuck the pistol down the back of his pants, before splitting from the group, heading into the rubble.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 pm

I spun around, firing repeatedly at the men standing in the pipe. I hit one, sending him toppling into the water, the others got the hint and became much more cautious, only poking an eye around the edge to keep from being shot. I laid down behind a bush where I could still see them and fired off a shot whenever one of them peeked around, there must have been three of them since one of the men I'd fought had been shot and one knocked unconscious.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 pm

savrith fianly makes it to the city he sits down of while to catch his breath before doing the unthinkable takeing on the welp "today either i die or it dies i dont care anymore it causedto much pain already to everyone that i once knew and my master has not taken a likeing to it's anoying habbit to get in the way its time to end this." from his back he pulls out what apperes to be a flah bomb he tosses it in the air pulls out one of his revloves and screams "COME HEAR YOU f***ing WELP OF A DRAGON AND FIGHT ME TO THE DEATH!!!!" he fires and hits while turning away and covering his eyes a white light alot bigger than a flask granade reaches across the city all but four are blinded by the light Savrith the welp and two others.

as soon as Savrith opens his eyes a white dragon welp is standing 30 meaters away Savrith pulls out the M60E4 and said "it is time to end this" and began to fire the welp just stood there the bullets never reached it "no this time you will not win you know that" the welp said quiet clamly as the last bullet of the canaster was fired "true but i will go down takeing you and this area with me!" Savrith had moved while he was fireing the M60E4 closer walking towards the welp he droped the weapon and continued fireing with the Barrett .50cal the dragon welp just laugh onve finished with the Barrett .50cal he droped it and moved on to the revolvers and then the SPAS-12 and finaly the two minigatlings but just before he droped them he seamed to phase out of reality the dragon welp then felt a weight on his back and the to minigats hit the ground "one thing you must learn you bitch never try to deniy a man like me final wish because one way or another it will happen, if i cant kill you that way i will kill you with my wings." Savrith held on to the dragon welp while it tried to buck him off his wing grew and became giant the group saw this from were they are standing the wings then turned black as a the devils heart and began to form a black ball it reached two blocks away from Savrith andd the welps "at least i can kill this bitch one time, but this is truely your power Seracanth thank you for your help, good bye i will wait for you on the other side." with that said a gold light was expeled from Savrith and launched outside the sphere then the sphere collapsed and became nothing and Savrith the dragon welp and two blocks of the city dissipared all that was left was a creater
"well looks like our job is over Seracanth let us leave, let the dragons find this they will know what has happened if only he waited a few days this nightmare would be over sad is in not" a man 9 feet tall with a cloke on and a small dragon on curled around his neck his face could not bee seen because a fine mist covered it only white glowing slitted eyes could be seen, walke away from the area and left the city
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 am

narrarator (soz if dont make sence)
between the blinding light and black wing of Savrith's a black snake had made it's way into the middle of Beta and the men, one of the (mexicans?) fired at beta and missed him but in turned scared the snake it retaliated with a torrent of water and then started off in a new direction towards Leo it stoped in front of leos foot and licked it leo looked down and saw the snake's puppy dog eyes "awwww he looks so." Leo's final words were cut off as he fell on his ass as the snake relised another torrent of water but at leo this time who was now soking wet.
(soz Lordtomhy for using Leo this way sorta had to.)

p.s can we please from now on have all characters on set please we are allready behind 6 weeks so get you act together-r-r-r-r-r rest of ranting lost rebooting
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:34 pm

I heard my brother start swearing and stopped, afraid. What if he got hit. I was answered five seconds later, by a loud "THAT SNAKE SPRAYED ME WITH WATER!"
I rolled my eyes and continued on to my goal, almost there. The gunfire ceased and I looked down, seeing the men reloading. Perfect, It'll give me time to set up. I leaped over a pile of rubble and arrived at my target, an old military war plane, with heavy machine gun turrets littering it's body. One on top aiming at the right angle to hit the tunnel.
Perfect
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:47 am

"LEVI! Get your tail back here" I yelled, I swooped down to my beloved pet and came face-to-face with a soaking wet half-lion-man. Flashing a smile at him, I picked up the the snake and let him wrap around my neck. "Sorry 'bout him-" I said, slowly stroking the scales along his back "-I'm sure it's nothing personal"
The Lion-man looked at me curious. I could help but giggle at that irony.
"Who are you?" he asked looking me up and down. I tucked my wings down and let myself drop gracefully to the floor "Hydra" I said, sticking my hand out to him. He lips quirk upward as you took my hand in a firm shake "Leo" he replied. I clapped my free hand over my mouth to stop from laughing. Oh, that was just too much!

[is good? yes? goodnight!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:50 am

[is good]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:59 am

really good
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:43 pm

I threw switches and levers, hoping that the gun will work. I hear the gunfire start up again as I throw one more switch, and the ships turbo fan engines roar to life. Machinery begins to hum and light up, displays and monitors switching on. Above me I hear metal rolling on metal as the turret, free from it's hydraulic brake turns to the side, turret pointing the way I came.
I rush up to the turret and sit down in the thick metal box chair bolted to a rotating floor. Beside me are two controls, one with a trigger. I test one, pulling back on it and the gun in front of me, the end just above my lap lifts up. I test the other lever, the one with the trigger, pushing it to the right. The whole turret turns with it, aiming now just above the tunnel.
"Ok, tutorial over Rubyn" I nudge the gun into position, aiming at the exposed tunnel roof. The men standing there stop to reload again and I pull down on the trigger, yelling out in pain as the four barrel anti-air gun bursts into life with rapid fire
BANGBANGBANGBANG
BANGBANGBANGBANG
BANGBANGBANGBANG
BANGBANGBANGBANG
BANGBANGBANGBANG
BANGBANGBANGBANG

I lose my heaering and all feeling in my arms, the vibration is too much. I feel the plane starting to fall apart around me, but I keep firering. The men at the tunnel heard me open fire and ducked back into the tunnel, tryin to find out where I was shooting from. One was bold enough to venture outside and saw me, high on a hill of debris. He turns back to the tunnel and points up at me, just as the tunnel roof gives way and collapses, blocking off the tunnel. A stray brick hit the man in the head and knocked him down, I don't know if it killed him.
I stop firing and wait for the gun to stop, then I realize it has, and it's my arms that won't stop shaking from the recoil. I wrap my arms around myself, trying to stop the shaking and look down at my handiwork. The man is grogily getting to his feet, holding his head. He looks at the damage and runs off, away from Leo and the others.

It takes me 10 minutes but i finally manage to leave the airship, still shaking. I take five steps when someone steps out of the shadows, swinging a stinking damp cloth in my face. I have just seconds to realize what it is and rip it away from my face, yelling out for Leo when it's clear. Me and the man wrestle, falling to the ground, when with his free hand he pulls a hypodermic needle from a case on his belt. As soon as I see the needle I try to fight harder, try to reach out and stop the needle from coming down, but both my hands are struggling to hold back the chloroform cloth. As the needle comes down, I start screaming.

LEO
I hear Rubyn screaming and I turn, growling. The little girl on my back starts crying and the strange new girl turns on me, ready to unfold her wings and pounce on me.
Suddenly my sister stops screaming and I go cold inside. I turn around, rip the girl from my back and throw her in the arms of the fish man.
"Keep Her f***ing Safe!" I yell at him, almost running him through with my finger as with sharp pain, my fingernails grow into very sharp cat claws.
I turn around and run, on all fours, straight up the side of a building. Getting faster and faster I leap from building to ruin to he ground, alternating between two legs and four feet. I'm running horizontal to the ground on vertical walls, leaping gaps the size of pools and landing on all fours, with no damage from seven stories up. I feel my blood boiling as I reach the area my sister was screaming from, I'm yelling her name in half lion roar, half dreading human tongue.
Something catches my eye, buried in some rubble. I dig it out furiously, my claws turning back so my human nails can handle the work. Soon in my hand is the wolf tooth fang I saw Rubyn carrying, the weapon she chose over a gun.
My hand clenches into a fist, around the knife and I start screaming and roaring, one melding into another. as It starts raining and lightning starts to lick the sky, striking the city in sync with my roaring cry
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm

[Awkward... What now?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am

I HAVE AN IDEA
"what the f*** is going on hear and wat did you do to my entrance to my home" a man appered right next to leo asking that question even though he is in griveing his apparent loss "stop greaving and get you act together she is alive but she s captured by who is dont.." leo rushed at the man and alll he did was jump over him "and what do you think your doing bad idea mate bad idea" leo by this time ran at the man again all he did was place his fingere on his forehead just before leo hit him leo became as stiff as a board and could not move "you wont learn will you never attack someone with a dragon as a friend they can use you to unlock someones mind on touch and gain controle over there body in a instance is dont try that again and CALM THE f*** DOWN!!!" once the man realced his fingure on leo's forehead leo fell to the grond.
(take it away all two now characters are they good or are they bad lets find out on the next episode of end of world)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm

tomyh plz delet last post i cant and what happened can anyone tell me
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:41 pm

[Sorry do you mean delete your last post?]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 pm

[never mind i got it](everyone forget about the i have an idea post plz and lets continue the story
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

[Well Leo and Rubyn are away from Beta, Haley and Hydra so I can't talk for them anymore]
I jumped to my feet, staring at the man, confused and curious. Did he just say dragons? I went to ask him what he meant, when my sister's scent filled my nose again, driving me into a blood lust. I fell to all fours, growling. Her scent was strong, she was right here. It lead away to the right, away from the plane and the tunnel we had come from. I chased after the scent, running and leaping across walls and gaps, sometimes running horizontally on the wall. I left the dragon man behind, not caring what he did. I had to find my sister, I had to find her.

[At the moment Leo is running like Haley Berry Catwoman ... just not as sexy]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm

[i would have followed you]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 am

[If you can keep up with a pissed off Lion man moving like Halley Berry Catwoman, which I know you can. Go ahead. I left you with the others so they don't fade into the background and we wonder where they went. Plus that little girl is going to needs someone to look after her, a mother figure ... and I don't think Cross's fish man counts]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next