Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

end of world

+2
LordTomyh
killer8529
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

end of world - Page 2 Empty Re: end of world

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:22 pm

RUBYN
"Fun?" I asked, looking at the man, "That wasn't fun. That Was Awesome!" I yelled, holding up my hand for a high five.

LEO
I was walking down the hallway, following the sighs leading to a stair case when I heard the man with the metal wings say "At the bottom of building is, a door. Password is 8529. There we will be safe” before passing out again.
I looked at the mans hanging from my shoulder, unsure on what to make of him. "I hope you remembered that code girl. Cause I didn't" I said to the butterfly girl behind me, continuing down the hallway as I spoke.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 pm

(narrator when this happenes i am not sarvith or metal wings)
"SO YOU THINK THAT WAS AWESOME RUBYN!?" a pitch black being rose from behind a wall not far from were Rubyn and Beta192 it voice was lound and echoed throught out the park nothing could be seen as to how it looked like it towered above them and looked down but no eyes could be seen "I PITTY YOU I THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING YOU RIGHT NOW BUT SINCE YOU KILLED MY WEREWOLF I WILL LEAVE YOU BE I WILL RETURN TO KILL YOU LATER AFTER YOU NEW FRIEND BETRAYS YOU!!!" with that said the black being disipated and left, Savrith in the meen time was twitching all over the place till the being left.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:37 am

I spun around, watching the massive figure until it left.
"Eh, screw that guy. He'd kill us now if he could," I said, helping the croc girl out of the pool. I brushed some moss from my shoulder before looking back to the person, who I'd intended on ambushing, "Welcome to my home," I said, strolling over to a small red cooler, the bottom of it melted to the concrete. The girl followed me. Popping the lid off, I drew out a semi large fish. I walked over to a small showerhouse, a gas stove, seemingly ripped from a mcdonald's wall. I tossed the fish onto a pan and turned the flam up on high.
"So, who the hell are you, and what were you doing in that facility?" I asked, flopping down on a rubbery waterproof cushion.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:20 pm

I walked past the oven, my eyes wondering. For a second my hand felt warm and as I sat down I had a wired taste in my mouth. Looking down I saw I was holding the raw fish, still warm from the pan, with it's head bitten off
"Ok then" The guy was sitting in his chair, looking at me amused. I looked between him and the fish. "What? How Did I -"
"You grabbed it from the pan as you went, you must be hungry then, to eat it raw" The way he spoke about what I had did gave me more chills then thinking about the action itself. "Of course it might of been your crocodile nature, to grab the fish and eat it like that"
"What do you mean, Crocodile nature? And Who Are You Anyway? What Are You?"
The man looked at me, the smile falling from his face. "You don't know anything about what's happened, do you?" I looked down at the fish, confused, not saying anything. I heard him sigh and the chair beneath him squeak as he lent back
"It's like this"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 am

"The old world is gone," I started, putting my hands behind my head, "war broke out, famine, plague, greed, and lust; it was running rampant. Huge groups of people were abducted, stolen into the night and rushed away to facilities all over the world. They worked on gene splicing, mending, fusing, anything that could combine a human with an animal," I closed my eyes, flashbacks of needles and scalpels fresh on my mind, "many were flops, they killed thousands of people. But then the real wars started, they tore up the facilities from strikes and attacks, then the governments shut down funding, and they just up and left, abandoning all of the specimens inside,"
I stood up and stretched, watching the girl, who must have been quite attractive before the operations, nibble at the fish. I could see she was trying hard to go against her instincts to just take mouthful after mouthful of fish, "That was years and years ago," I said, leaning against the wall, a long, hard shard of green glass in my hands.
"But," she responded, swallowing hard, "if that was so long ago, how come I'm not older?" she asked.
"There were some rogue scientists who wouldn't give up the program, and judging by their journals, they had alot of success," I sat back down, scratching at the scales on my neck. She scowled and leaned against a crooked stone pillar.
"So, I'm part crocodile?" she asked hesitantly.
"Aye, and I'm a bloody shark catfish man," I grinned, showing my thin, sharp teeth.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:00 pm

(cross thanks that gave this some back story i like it)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 pm

I instinctively licked my lips while I was looking at the man. I looked down at the fish in my again, another chuck was missing now. The fact that the world was gone, destroyed in war, like some sort of Hollywood apocalypse.
I looked up, my mouth open about to say something when a loud roar echoed through the park, familiar. The man jumped to his feet, slightly afraid looking in the direction it had come from. I just calmly stared past him towards one of the buildings still standing
"What The f*** Was That!"
"Nothing, Just my Brother telling me to come home really"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:13 am

I glanced around quickly, making sure I wasn't going to be ambushed.
"Sounded alot like the wolf tigers that roam around this joint," I said, walking slowly to the edge of the pool.
"Wolf tigers?" she asked, clocking her head, I glanced back, the fish was gone.
"Apparently the radiation from the wars kinda released new breeds of creatures," I said, shrugging, "These things are like tigers with the head of wolves, and they roar when they get a scent to let the pray know its time has come," I leaped high into the air, flipping gracefully before head diving into the murky green water.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:00 pm

(narrirator)
(can we have LordTomyh as leo and Agrapeinthesun on set plz. LordTomyh and Agrapeinthesun on set plz)
Leo and Metal wing arived at the door and entered inside were more cryo chambers that had other animals in them each frozen with a warning on each of them and a note pad but one right in the bottom middle was open and the animal gone at the top this cryo chamber said the word DO NOT OPEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE looks like somone didn't read the sign
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:39 am

[Grapes at camp. But I like what you did with the stage call]

LEO
I glanced through the frozen tubes, both amazed on a scientific level. and disgusted on a human one.
"What the hell is going on here? It's like a Sci-fi cross horror apocalypse film" I said, tapping on one of the tubes. The butterfly girl was in the corner of the room, holding her teddy bear. The guy with the metal wings was sitting in the opened tube, the only place I could put him besides the floor as I checked things out.
"Cryogenics, animal human gene splicing. Next I';; be finding clones of everyone coming to kill us all" I walked past the last tube and stopped dead, my eyes wide open, my hearts skipping beats. Slowly i turned, scared of seeing what I thought I saw. Inside the tube, frozen was the naked form of my sister, curled up in the fetal position with a crocodile tail trapped around her. I felt the claws spring from the tips of my fingers, i felt all my fur stand on end and I felt a deep growl growing in my chest. Suddenly her eyes sprung open and I jumped back, swiping at it instinctively. i left five thin white scratches in the grass yet it remained intact.
"It's brain dead. The perfect replicated body, but with no brain" I turned to look at the man, my ears twitching backwards, my eyes almost starring daggers.
"Ok then. start explaining why there's a clone of my sister in a tube. Start explaining everything"
"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:49 pm

"this is the lab I awoke from this is my cryo cell I was once a scientist working hear just before the world turned to what you see it is today I went into cryo after an accident with my greatest experiment which is what you see I am, my name is Savrith and no before you try to rip me apart I did not make this clone of your sister she is the work after I cryolocked myself." Savrith looked down and muttered something then continued talking "the experiment I was working on was to make a anthro dragon but my co-workers stuffed it up by putting a piece of metal near my testing area I don’t know for certain what happened all I know is I walked into my lab a day later the metal was super heated and became airborne and got into my dna testing area I thought it was ruined but I kept with it to see if it would still work it did but the creature was violent and aggressive and had no higher level thinking. but one day he broke containment and I tried to stop it, it attacked me and I started to bleed everything is a blur after that I awoke to find this" Savrith pointed to his body "and I knew what had happened so I told the boss and what I was going to do destroyed my data and locked the cryotube set to unlock every 1000 years it went off early so I looked around and found you 4(?) and released you after looking into your files but one thing I want to know is this why is there no record of you your an anomaly you not really hear there is no footage of you entering the building or leaving and your cryo tube was not even on the list of cryo's for the building all data on it was gone so I am interested to see who you are, but before that you need to help her with her problem of fear." Leo looked towards the human butterfly when he looked back Savrith was gone and the door out was swinging closed
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:12 am

I lay deep in the murkiness of the orca pool, my eyes open, watching the gently light rays filtering down though the underwater dust. I could feel the girl swimming around in the pool, I could locate her exactly with the vibration sensing in my hair. I could also feel the vibrations of the large wolf tigers roaming around the edges of the pool, waiting for me to come up, as they always did. The pack of them never learned, no matter how many I drowned or killed, they kept coming after me.
"Oi," I yelled, the water feeling odd on my toung, I'd never spoken underwater, but the croc girl obviously heard me as she came swimming up, already adapting to her powerful tail, "Lets teach these cats a lesson," I said, pointing to a murky grey orange shape leaning over the water. She smiled, her sharp teeth glistening in the green water.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:42 pm

[If you include Leo there's four, without him there's 3]

LEO
"Where Did That Bastard Go!" I stood at the doorway looking up the stairs. The guy with the metal wings, 'Savrith' was gone, escaped while I wasn't looking.
"Damn He's quick" I punched the door frame and grabbed the young girl, pulling her onto my back. "We need to find my sister. We have a better chance together" I bolted up the stairs, running on all fours. There was a window immediately across from the stairs, ajar. I could smell something like wet dog, close. I leapt through the window, finding myself several floors above the ground. Below were a pack of strange wolf/tiger creatures, circling a pool for some reason.
I landed hard on one of the creatures, breaking it's back and snapping it's neck. The creature began to spasm as it died, throwing me and the girl into the freezing cold pool

RUBYN
I felt the vibration from the bottom of the pool and thought one of the strange creatures had leapt in. Smiling I kicked off from the bottom, powering through the water. I saw two faint shadows, tredding water, one was thrashing wildly.
I laughed to myself and barreled towards the thrashing creature, arms by my side, tail powering me forward. I was a meter from the creature when it slipped underwater and I found myself face to face with my brother. Both of us went bugged eyed and i rolled to the side, barreling past him. As i swam past I grabbed him and pulled him to the surface. We both broke the surface, my mouth, ears and nose unsealing to allow oxygen in, my brother gasping and clawing at my back, leaving sallow cuts.
"What The Hell Are You Doing Leo?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Savrith was over head watching what was happening "oh for gods sake i tell them it would be safe there and they leave great now there all going to die might as well help i dont want this to end now its only just started."
Savrith landed 20 meters behind the group of wolf/tigers they turned and ran towards him Savrith laught and sweaped his wings metal feathers launched from them and killed most of them only three remained two in front and one behind which Savrith had failed to notice the two infront of him ran at him so he used his wings to decapitate there heads blood flue every were then the third ran silntly and jumped onto his back and started to tear at the wings, Savrith closed his wings around the wolf/tiger and crushed it but not without taking a hugh beating from it he then yelled in a raspy voice to the group "get the f*** back to the lab and lock it after getting in side you dont want to be out much longer the spawn of molag are coming get inthere now or you will die and what ever you do dont open the cryo chamberes not one even if they ask!!!!!" with that Savrith took flight and screamed in agony as he did but continued anyway. the sun had stared to set and noises where coming from the west where Savrith was heading
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:07 am

I surfaced and watched as the cat man and croc girl hauled themselves from the pool. I helped the struggling shape of a small girl to the surface and to the side, she had butterfly wings.
I go for almost a year, don't see a damn thing, and suddenly, I've got three other mutants, and some metal winged dude.
I hopped out of the water to help the others out, as they were a bit slower, especially the lion guy, who looked extremely agitated.
"What the hell is going on?" I asked, looking at the slaughtered creatures and the receding shape of the metal winged guy. He'd just killed at least an hours worth of fun, stupid guy...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm

(you silly spawn of molag would be there and ripped you apart if i hadnt killed them now go)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:30 pm

I held my brother tightly, my arms like steel bands around him as he tried to chase after the man with metal wings, roaring and swearing at him.
"LEO! This Isn't The Bloody Time! Somethings Coming And I Don't Think We Should Be Outside" He clawed at my arm and I yelled out in pain, instinctively biting him on the shoulder. He cried out in pain and I let him go, letting him fall to the ground holding the wound.
"What The f*** Rubyn! What Was That For"
"That Was For Losing Your Head Again! All The Trouble We've Gotten In Has Been Because You've Lost Your Temper"
"That's Not Fair! This Isn't My Fault!"
"No, But Getting Us All Killed Might Be! Now Cool Your Head. Or I, will" I said, grabbing him by his collar and looking at the pool. That did the trick, he shut up then
"Alright, We better get back to the lab. problem is, it's through that window" Leo pointed up to the thid floor of a building overlooking the pool. Sure enough there was a broken window there, right in the middle.
"Leo, I think you can make it. Parkour your way up there with your ninja lion powers or whatever" I turned to look at the man and the girl, taking into consideration all there mutated features. "the girl can probably fly there if she knows how, if not I'll carry her. But how do we get up" I said to the man, hoping he had a rope or something.
O bit my lip for a second and looked up at the sky, thinking. "Now that i think of it, we have been properly introduces. I'm Rubyn Panthera, short for Rubyn-Dellen, and this fur ball is my Brother Leonardo Panthera, or Leo for short" I said holding out my hand
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:41 am

"Beta one ninety two," I said, shaking her hand, "At least, that's what it said on my tank when I escaped," I smiled before walking over to the shower house, and the small stove. I picked up my chair and, with a burst of strength, yanked the cap off of the sewer drain below it, covered by dust, broken bits, and bones.
"There's no way into that place unless you want to get back through that window, it'll be much safer down here," I said, motioning at the hatch. I hopped in, slipping into the shallow water, barely over my head. The croc girl followed, then the girl with the wings, she hadn't said anything, and was probably terrified.
"I'm not going in there," said leo defiantly, "Not into the water again," I could see he was shaking and cold. I was so used to the water, I didn't notice it, be it my mutations, or actually getting used to it.
"Listen buddy," I said, hopping out, a good five foot jump out of the water, "You said yourself that you think something bad is coming, we have to get inside. We're screwed unless you want to go stay in that building by yourself," I pointed at the window, "I've got a stock room down there, its just a short swim, and I'll haul you along the entire way," I said, grabbing his shoulder. He gave a long sigh and stepped, 'dead man's walk' style into the manhole. I hopped in, catching my fingers on the edge of the hole, and slid the cover back into place. I heard Leo saying something negative before I dropped down next to him. He was trying to stand, but the water was just too deep and it looked more like he was trying ballet.
"Come on," I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him firmly through the water. After about ten minutes of swimming, we came to a small concrete platform set into the wall, a huge rusty iron gate in the smooth brick wall behind it. I helped the butterfly girl and croc girl up before turning to Leo, who shoved me away and yanked himself out of the water using his claws. I shrugged and followed him.
The door was old, but opened smoothly and without a sound, revealing a small round room, a cot on the left, an old radiator to the right. Huge stacks of dried fish rested in a collection of wooden boxed behind the cot, which was piled high with blankets.
"Welcome to my home," I said, tossing a towel to the lion man before kicking the radiator, powering it up.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:05 am

Savrith was watching from in the sky the spawn of molag get closer and closer to the buildings they where moving slowly and draging there legs and looked like the walking dead but Savrith knew not to underestamate them after his first incounter they nearly killed him with there numbers he knew though that unless he puts up a hell of a fight they will keep coming without faulter till he is dead he knew what he had to do but it had consequences one major one but he knew him master would not be happy if he did not help these helpless people so he decied he would do it
"SPAWN OF MOLAG YOU KNOW THE DEATH THAT WILL ESUE PLEASE LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU" the army of the spawn of molag stoped looked up and began to laugh after a minitue they continued moving toward the buildings
"fine then they asked for it." with that Savrith came down to the earth and landed infront of the army and went to all fours looking to the ground his wings began to glow and fall appart and circle above him till the wings where gone he looked up blood came out of his eyes his voice was heard by the group in the buildings "LET MY WINGS SOAR LET MY BODY FLY YOU WILL DIE BY MY BLOOD RAGE!!!!!!!!" to Savrith time stoped as he used all his feathers to take out the spawn of molag as he ran through them till he reached the center and stoped moving the feathers began to create a ball of metal feathers around his body he screamed it sounded so hunting that even satin would be shudering and the feathers flew everywere and exploded the army was mostly destroyed the ones that remained saw this and ran for there undead lives blood spurted out of Savriths mouth as he slowly started to walk back to repair his body knowing full well that the next fight was to be his last
"well master it seams you have finaly lost your way there to young of that army and you know it so i think its time to renew the world time to release the rage of" before he could finish his sentace he fell to the ground and stoped breathing his blood stained the ground around him as he sank into the dirt
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:08 am

P.S i know this sounds like godmodeing but hay hes been around for ..... i cant tell you but its all about seting up the battles you will be in for the next page or two
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 am

]Mmh...

And don't worry about godmodding, your the admin, don't like something narrate in a situation forcing us to go wherever you want us to go.[
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 pm

"Move" Leo grabbed the towel and ran to the radiator and curled up in front like a big kitty cat. "It's just a little water you big baby" I said sitting down on the floor near the door, the young girl sitting in my lap, like I was her mother.
"She seems to have taken to you" Beta 192 said as he sat down on the floor besides the cot. "Well in dangerous situations where children are involved, they often bond with what they see as a mother figure. So in this case, being the only girl, that's me"
"Great, now you an adopted mother Sis" I picked up a rock and threw it my brother's head, leaving a big lump. "Can you be f***ing serious for once. The world is destroyed, there are mutants out there, plus whatever that metal wings guy was talking about. Plus the fact we're genetically mutated animal human hybrid freaks"
Leo rolled over, smiling a big toothy grin. "Why so serious?"

[Note I was watching The Dark Knight at the time. Love Heath Ledger in this]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 am

(oh ok and dark knight is awasm
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:56 am

I laid my head back onto the cot, my towel draped over my shoulders like a cape.
"Thank god none of those critters have ever made their way down," I started, but was cut off when something hit the door. It was a loud, heavy thud that echoed through the room like the drum ordering a hanging.
"They followed us," I said, standing.
"What? Who followed us?" Leo asked, sitting up, his ears pricking.
"God dammit! You can't be freaking serious!" I hissed, walking to the door, "Everyone up, the Mexicans are here," I said, motioning with my hands to stand up. Rubyn stood up, carrying the small girl. Leo was already on his feet.
"There's a hatch, over there," I said, pointing at a rug, laying awkwardly and suspiciously in the corner. They walked over and pushed it aside to find a small metal door. I could see the lion man blanch as he realized it was an entrance to a water line.
"Its dry ya big baby," I whispered, putting my ear against the door, an odd jumbled of hushed words could be faintly heard on the other side.
They yanked the door open and hopped it.
"Crawl to the left, take the first right, and get out," I said, "I'll be along in a minute," They closed the hatche behind them, entering the small, cramped tunnel. It was barely big enough for me to crawl through, which meant they had a hard crawl ahead of them. I turned back to the door, "Come get some!" I yelled, yanking it open.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:12 am

[SORRY QUICK POST. TIRED]

I ran down the pipe, carrying the little girl, following Leo on all fours following his nose. We had done as Beta had said and were now in a large dry water pipe, heading god know's where.
"You Had Better Know Where You're Going This Time Leo" I shouted up to him, my voice echoing all around me
"When have I ever got us lost?"
"Trying to find Minotaur in the city, trying to find a park, trying to find my Uni. trying to-"
"I get it, I get it. But i'm 89% sure this is the right way"
"You were 95% sure the last hundred times"
"Just follow me and keep up sis"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content