Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the supernatural world

5 posters

Go down

Welcome to the supernatural world Empty Welcome to the supernatural world

Post  LadyAtsuko Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 pm

As I walk through the twisted streets of this demented world I think that in a way we are all non-existent. No human can see us or hear us, only we can see and hear each other. We also see humans so the real question is : Are we non-existent? I pondered as I started losing focus on where I was going. As I regained focus I bumped into someone, someone I've never met before. "Sorry" I uttered before walking away.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the supernatural world Empty Re: Welcome to the supernatural world

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 pm

The young girl bumped into me, muttering something before walking off. I didn't hear her, having my headphones in.
I was heading to my favorite bar, hankering for a drink and a beating. I needed a good fist fight. That Ogre was pathetic, a stain on his race's honor.
I sighed and stepped down an alley way, hoping someone would jump out and try mug me. Hopefully that would at least warm me up.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:27 pm

After bumping into the man I had made it halfway down the street before I suddenly froze. Seek and destroy, go crazy, let me free! I could just feel myself losing my grip on sanity. Come on just do it! I could feel my second personality slowly taking over.

"No. No and No" I muttered before continuing to walk. I was trying to get to the castle to plead with the Queen of Spades to lower taxes on the village. I needed to do something, everyone including me could barely afford food for a day.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm

[where not in alice in wonder land are we it sounds like it] (bold and italics = the kid thinking)(italics= his other personality)
"this is strange i dont understand why do we need to do this"
"because my perants would kill me if i didnt and why are you being anoying lately why dont you just watch my back like you usaly do and give me adivse on fighting so i dont get hurt that badly from you know who"
a smalll boy sitting in a classroom with dual personalitys, not listening to his teacher but talkng to his other personality
"my friend i have known you a long and i have never forced you to do anything but now we need to run away for awhile soon i will have to take controle of your body other wise we will die your good at fighting but you lack strength"[/b]
"where must we go that is important is it far and will i need to do anything before i leave"
"we leave to night i am sorry that it is on short notice but there is only one time we can enter the other plane leave a note to your perents saying that your leaveing and wont be back soon and tell them in these words please dont try to find me i dont hate you and i will come back i promis i will be back after i have done what i need to do"
why must we leave anyway is there something wrong i dont really want to leave, but it is the first time you have asked me for anything so i will do what you say so far you have never let me astray and plus this will get me out of talking about what happened yesterday... what did happen yesterday hmmmm i remember being hit with a stone and then wakeing up at home in my bed so what happened"
"nothing sorry i tiered now see you tonight" his second personality locked his mind from talking to him the boy was not impressed in the least, the boy did not find out the what happened yesterday till his mother tells him the cops will be around tomorow to ask him how he sent three 20 year old men to hopital with broken legs,arms,ribs and spines with a few cracked bones hear and there and explane why he did it.
(yes that is the main reason why he runs away)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm

I walked down the road to mainly the only bar in,like,200 miles of here,anyway I didnt have time to do that,but then I saw someone walking down the street(Tomyh,show me what youre made of)I hid in a bush nearby and pounced out at him when he was right infront of the door,he punched me back and I fell back onto the ground,blood dripped from my nose,I was angry,very angry,I felt a sudden shock through my veins and suddenly I was a giant tiger.I pounced over him again and sent scars down and up his body,I trannsformed back,"God,your weak"I spat in face and left.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:30 am

[Kenpachi Time Chill]
I get to my feet, grinning like a mad man. "Hey, I'm not done with you yet kitty" He turns around and I punch him in the middle of his face again, breaking his nose. He stumbles and holds his nose,m roaring. He transforms again and swings at me, only this time I ready for it.
"Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty" I feel the transformation rippling through my body, bones creaking as they shift and expand, fortifying. Muscles groan as the bulge and grow, my hair becoming fur, nails become claws, teeth grow into fangs. I howl and take a step towards the cat, a tad of concern on his feline face. I punch my open fist, smiling. "My, what a big pain you are, kitty"

[Extreme, don't do the entire fight where you win without getting a scratch and it's over in a paragraph. It's an even fight and I want to write part of it as well ... and don't leave me hanging]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:38 am

(leaving you hanging was awesome)
I'm angry now,I jumped at his and held his neck up to a wall,he kicked my stomach because at the time it was very vunerable,I lay on my back but got back up,I grew even sharper claws and my power doubled(normally 9000,now 18000)I threw him on the wall,and mercissely punched him in the face multiple times"HOWS DAT FEEL YA JACK***!!!!!!"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 am

I grab his fist and turn to face him, nose broken and bleeding, eye shut from a black eye. Yet still smiling like a madman
"Perfect" I twist his arm around, hearing a bone crack. I leap to my feet and punch him three times in the face. He stumbles again, roaring and hissing. He swipes at me, opening red open cuts in my chest. My grin just grows wider.
"You'll have to do allot more then that" I step up to him and punch him hard in the spine, he doubles over, screaming. I grab him by the neck and hold him up to my face, still smiling.
"Your turn Sylvester" I go to throw him to the ground, only for him to kick me hard between the legs. I freeze and release him, still smiling I fall to my knees. "That, was a, low blow. Good kick" Then I topple over and pass out out, still smiling.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:12 am

"I...Am going to...KILL YOU!!!"I elbowed his head into the pavement and strangled him from ontop"ILL WIPE THAT GRIN RIGHT OF YOUR FAAACE!!!!"I pummeled his neck with my elbow and heard a bone snap(overkill?)I shoved his back ontop of his head and pummeled him into the ground,"dead yet?"I heard a smirk"when will you learn"I suddenly had my power increase tenfold and smashed bones merciselly "I think your done for"(using dbz beam)

KAME-HAME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!I fired a massive super powerful lazor at him and walked into the bar but poked my head out of the door,"good practice mate,lets do it again."(overkill?)
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:34 pm

(let us continue)(now i wonder who is more mature sigh)
this cant be the place you where talking about right Shagorath" (the god of madness him self from oblivion)
yes this is the place i was talking about but i was not expecting to amerge right in front of those two fighting go and introdutce yourself to that cat dog human thing or what ever you want to call it"
"ok just make shore your ready if he punches me" the boy move closer towards to the cat dog human thing before saying
"good day i am syao (faceplam name fail) and who might." before Syao could finish his sentance the man took a swing at him and Syao grabed it before it collied with him
"WAIT i dnt what to fight well not yet at least please stop or Shagorath might come out and thats bad for both of us so if i ma ask who are you?"
the balls in your conner
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am

My friends were in the bar,we had a bet that if I could drink 200 bottles of vodka while holding my vomit I could have 50 bucks,I was on to my 126th bottle now when the mysterious man walked in and smashed the door open,"Hey,Wanna spar again?Cant right now,still got 74 bottles to go"I was surprisingly better at math when I was half drunk,Anyway,the sparring could wait since I really had to win this bet,when the guy stumbled to the ground"meh,hes not dead"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:43 am

I got up and took the shot from his hand. Smiling I downed it and slam it on the bar. "Vodka, Drinking is good for you"
"Soon you are unconstrained"
"Here comes the womanizer"
"Not anymore lonesome"
"And you will feel awesome!!" As I speak I grab another shot and down it, slamming the glasses on the bar. I grab another shot and wink at the man. "Cheers" I down it and slam it on the bar, still smiling.
"You've given me one of the best fights of My Life! And I'll Start A Bar Fight To Do That Again!" I grab a seventh shot and he grabs my shirt, growling. "I'm Trying To Win A Bet Here!"
"Yeah? Well He's A Bet For You!" I grab a chair and smash it over his head, knocking him to the ground. I start laughing and down another shot.
"Vodka, you're feeling stronger" The man gets up and swings at me, hitting me square in the jaw.
"Vodka, no more feeling bad" I swing back, breaking the rest of the chair over his head.
"Vodka, your eyes are shining" Blood is dripping down his face as he gets up and smashes the tray with all the drinks over my head, drowning me in vodka.
"Vodka, you are the real MAN" I get back up, still smiling like a madman. The bar had erupted into an all out brawl by now, even the bar keeper was swinging and slugging left right and center.
"Vodka, wipes away your tears" I wipe vodka from my eyes and block one of his swings, punching him hard in the gut. He goes down gasping and his mates jump me, all start swining and punch at any and all of me they could reach.
"Vodka, removes your fears" I grab one by the scruff of his neck and throw him out the door, taking down a group of three as they walked in.
"Vodka, everyone is gorgeous" I punched the next guy in the face, breaking his nose and dropping him cold.
"Vodka, yeah vodka" The third breaks a chair over my head, so I break a table over his. Knocking him out, adding to the pile of bodies already on the floor.

[Yeah, my guy is like Kenpachi from Bleach. if you know him, Run!. If you don't know him, Run!]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 21, 2012 5:58 pm

[Ok... fixed]

I open the pub door and immediately have to duck as a chair smashes the ground where I had just been standing!
I look around at utter chaos, a riot befitting hell... Well, I thought, glaring around the room, I've had enough of hell for today!
I raise a hand, blowing out all the lights, and after a few more crashes, a hush falls over the room.
"Where'd the bloody lights go?" A man to my right shouted, drunkenly, and with a flourish of my hand, I restore the lights, only a little dimmer.
All eyes on me, I walked into the room, and sit down at the end of the bar.
"Who's dat?" I heard someone whisper as I crossed my legs and leaned back.
"That's Naomi, that is"
"Who?"
"Naomi... You've heard of the cross road demons, I take?"
"Of course!"
"Well, she's kinda like... the boss! Closes all the big deals... holds all the contacts... That kinda thing"
I smile as a beaten and bloody man, the barkeep, makes his way behind the bar.
"What'll ya have" he asks, pulling a rag from his waist to wipe his bloody nose.
"I'll have a Green Demon, thanks, and easy on the rum!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue May 22, 2012 12:41 am

(your in the military arnt you hmm)
I walk in on the place all in dead silence 'shagorath any ideas' I look around 'I think we should be quiet for the moment and just stay still so noone notices us.....to late' the bar tender walk over and said quietly for me to get out before I got hurt and returned to makeing a drink 'shavgorath would you please be so kind as to tell me why there is a deamon hear' shagorath if he had a body would have looked completely confused 'you relies there is a deamon hear odd you should not be able to anyway we should leave if that demon detects me were both dead so move' I started to move out the door , I could feel the deamons eyes on my back 'shagorath I think she already knows' 'sh*t ok just get out side and alow me to take over' I move to the left of the door and changed (changing of character look like as shagorath) my cans grew claws and my legs became stronger as well as my Arms a black mark became seen from my left eye like a scar straight down to my neck on my left. Side my eye. became black as night while me left became white as day the shoes I wore split open as my feet became wider and grew claws as shagorath took over my body he began to run away from the pub at full pace and never looked back
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:01 am

pov of old character
i ran from the pub untill i slamed into a man with a black jaket "sorry i di-" the next thing i know is i can see nothing and then blackness i awake to see what looks like a city thats black and gold "shagorath is this what i think it is" "yes it is the realm of madness my kingdom" (he is now dead build a bridge new character takes place to get this rpg going)
pov of new charter'
"sorry i di--" 'pop gose the kid' i thought to my self as i watch the kid who hit me head explode 'fun times' i move on and see a bar as i walk in i notaced three things a demon the bar is silent and everones looking at me my face reamins emotion less as i walk up to the deamon and sit next to her "so wats new in the deamon world" i say looking over at the deamon i noticed she was pissed "bartender i will have a leater of rum if you have any if not vodca if not that anything at all tasting like bear"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 pm

[Ok... not pissed]

I narrow my eyes at the man next to me, wondering why he would sit there of all places.
I twist round on the stool and rest my elbows on the bar, I sigh and watch the room, still silent, unsure of what to do. A sloshing sound draws my attention back to the bar as the bartender returns with a large tankard and placed it on the table, before taking a step back, eyes darting between me and the stranger, who now turned to me, raised the liquor above his head and nodded to me and a silent cheers, before downing the lot. I shake my head and take another sip of my own.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:43 pm

(oh come on your a deamon and not pissed even a little come on)
"so your Naomi i am i right?, a deamon for a name like that i would have never thought" i chukle a little and look down into my empty glass "i can see your at least not going down without a fight." i look back to her "if you are Naomi then you should know i was sent to kill you but i wont." i mutter a few words then directly into her mind she hears a few words "the bastered that sent me wants you dead because according to him you kill many people without reason and each person he sent to kill you never came back but if you were as bad as he said you were then i would allready be dead, watch your back things are about to be shaken up" i mutter a few more words and then get up to leave.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:07 pm

I watch him go, only slightly shaken.
I had noticed a dramatic rise in the amount of attempts on my life lately, but I hadn't been bothered by it, a simple snap of my fingers and the last ones head turned a full 360.
I place my drink onto the bench, suddenly loosing me thirst, and look around the room, feeling as though anyone could come at me at any moment.
"Everyone's out to getcha... Paranoia's just plain common sense!"

[Serioulsy, can someone else do something?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 pm

(well hear some truble for you)(since no one seams to be playing you better run or fight)
i grab out my cell phone and call my boss "boss she is the one a deamon..... yes she has the souls lock away for now if she rembers them though it will turn out worse than we thought....... yes send in the teams she is in the bar i just left i told her about him.......sorry sir i didnt know i jus........ fine i will report to base hq as soon as i can but sir grab her while you can......sir?.....he hung up on me again stuff this if he is not going to listen" i turn around and walk back into the pub "deamon come now if you dont want to live in a prison the reast of your life."
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:32 am

I sigh, my eyes roll towards the heavens, and I huff an irritated laugh. The nervous, awkward silence that had started when I walked in, hung especially heavy in the air, so thick you cut it with a knife.
I turn to them man, my eyes now darker than the darkest shade of black "I've had just about enough of this!" I slam my hand outwards, throwing him to the wall, a sickening crack rings out followed by the scream of those still in the bar.
I sigh and close my eyes, allowing them to fade back to normal, when I open my eyes his shifting around, groaning in pain, assumable the crack was his arm breaking or something of the likes.
"Omnes volo est paulo pacem ... Vestibulum ut ad inferos mihi triste fuit!"
Then I turn on my heel and vanish.

[Latin: All I want is a little peace... It's so sad that I have to go to hell to get it!}
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:12 am

groan "dam(coaghs up blood) deamon should have Seen that coming I just (coaghs up more blood) let my guard down now she's gone to heaven wait that sounds wrong (coaghs up more blood) on stuff this plomtove theramen yavenoment" white light came from my hand and anouther sickening crunch was here around the room as my neck fell back into place "must have been hell but then again why would she go there is not the nicest of places" I look around the room many eyes stair in horrer at me "go back to you besuniss you lot" slowly the crowd starts to talk again I sit for an minitue or two before an Arrow comes out of no we're and lands on my ward before landing on the floor "oh sh*t" I get up and being to move before three arrows are launched in quick sucshion at the door each splinting the one before it " were do you think your going bub we have a score to settle" I turn and look at the cealing a man dressed in a grean coat the blends into the roof was sitting on a support beam he had a ling bow in hand and two knifes on a belt and a arrow knoched into the long bow "mate sorry but I told you never give me a mage a chance because" I flick my hands and the long bows string breaks either side of the arrow "we can do that" I say before running out the door 'why do deamons allways make me a prim target' I run for the Forrest as the man follows a group suddenly appear beside him dreased and armed in the same way as I run I pull out a small focal for a claw "V I thank u for this foical" I say a few words after that the a flash as the group following me stops to regain there sight archer after a few seconds they look and see a velocerapter running away
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Flames lick their way around my body in welcome and I smile, spreading my arms and dispersing the cold fire.
"Miss Naomi!" a young man rushed over to me, notebook in his hand and panic written on his face... I tend to have that affect!
"I thought you werent due back for another week!" I smile walking passed him "I needed a break..." I muttered sitting in my throne like chair and sighing "Home sweet hell!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum