Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other World [OPEN]

3 posters

Go down

The Other World [OPEN] Empty The Other World [OPEN]

Post  LordTomyh Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Spoiler:

"Hey prince, how's the gruel we peasants feast on" I sighed and stirred my porridge, ignore their sarcastic comments. Everyday it was the same stupid insults, the same stupid comments. I wasn't even a prince. Just cause my dad was a king doesn't make me a prince.
I shook my head and flipped open the black leather notebook sitting on the table next to me, hoping for the one name everyone was looking for. Every day at morning, lunch and dinner I checked the book, scanning every name and picking out the names of my friends and companions. In this job and life it was common to lose friends, but I still hated seeing their names in this book.
I looked through the list again, and a name jumped out at me. Ethan Bering - Lycan - Choked to Death - 7:54 a.m. I looked up at the group that had walked past, zeroing in on the leader, a big stocky man with long black hair, dark brown leather armor and a pair of dark tinted sunglasses. He was the guy who had made the 'prince' comment.
I sighed again and stood up. The guy was a dick but still didn't deserve to die. But once a name was in the book there was no way to stop it. And while I was the closest I might as well reap him.

"Hey Oz!" just as I stood up my friend Judith slid into the seat opposite, holding two trays of food. For a elf fae she ate like a lycan. "You any closer to reaping the queen bitch?"
"No, just as we're no closer to getting near her" I sat down again, watching the book closely. I had long ago sewn a small watch into the page so I could track the time of deaths. Slowly I watched the golden second hand slowly tick down. less then 2 minutes to go.
"Who you got?" Judith was leaning over the table trying to get a peak at my book. I smiled sadly and pointed at Ethan, now boasting and laughing with a large spoon of porridge in his hand. Guessing by the time left, that was the killer bite.
"Ooh, bummer. I was hoping for one of her soldiers or guards"
"Same" we both sigh sadly, just as someone starts choking behind us.
"Well. Better get to work" I pushed my bowl towards Judith and stand up, shaking my head.
Why did my dad have to be King of the afterlife?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Other World [OPEN] Empty Re: The Other World [OPEN]

Post  killer8529 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:25 pm

"anilese I need to go" I stood at my door of a cave I made once we ran from everyone anilese was holding on to my back leg she was crying her guts out saying for me to stay aventualy I got anoyed enough to do what I hate to do "ANILESE STOPIT!!!" I growled , she stoped immediately mowing how much I hate doing that I noded at her in satisfaction "good sister now please go to the room and wait for me there i will return I won't be very long" 'but how wrong I was'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:43 pm

(could we restart this but with us all together in one room des cussing what we are going to do or something I dont think this is working)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:03 pm

[I like the idea... Start with a look into the council (which still needs a name)
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:26 pm

......are we ever going to restat this?
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate