Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new world

4 posters

Go down

the new world Empty the new world

Post  killer8529 Wed May 23, 2012 7:26 pm

the ship exploded as many excape pod were blown appart only a few reamined i looked over and found a girl staring at me god i should have not chosen this one she looked pissed off but at the same time happy we were heading towards a planet a M type a world close to earth but with a trace amont of a unknown element i wonder if we can live down there i see a few other shuttels head towards the planet while many reamain still something hard hit my head and i blacked out last this i saw was what look like to be a crowm?
(insane person)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

the new world Empty Re: the new world

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 23, 2012 11:51 pm

[I'm not sure what happened there so, I kinda skipped tot he landing... I'm assuming a lot of people died?]

The dust floats around me causing me to cough. I run my hand briefly over white streak in my hair before putting my hands in front of myself and pushing out, clearing the air around me and further.
Still coughing a little, a look around and the carnage, no one that I could see was moving and my hear sank... Was I the only survivor? But no, suddenly I hear coughing, and groaning to my right.
"Hello?" I gather up my skirts and start climbing over large chunks of bent and burning metal, carefully avoiding direct contact. The sounds of distress were closer now, and I could sense other souls stirring again.
"Hey, talk to me!" I called out, starting the check the bodies on the ground as I went, none of them moved, none of them breathed.
"I'm over here!" I zeroed in on the voice and he kept calling out, I moved wreckage out of the way as I went and eventually came to the young man, half buried, but seemingly unhurt.
By now there were dozens of voice calling out for help, and I seemed to be the only one walking, I couldn't help them all on my own.
Quickly I started to help the man up, pushing aside the metal chunks that had him pinned.
"Thank you, Princess" he said with a short bow, I sigh and wave my hand, shaking my head "No, please, Crystal... What's you're name?"
He's distracted by the havoc around us and quickly mutters "Ylanday Emeraldheart"
I look him a moment and notice a medicine bag, around his shoulder and my eyes go wide, "You're a Medic?" I ask, hardly believing the luck.
"Yes" he replies, looking at me with concern "Are you hurt?" I shake my head instantly and grab his hand, pulling him gently towards the cries of help "You have to help THEM! I know you can't save them all but, please, try to help them?"

[Tomyh?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu May 24, 2012 2:00 pm

(well yes alot of people die)
groan "why is that bad things happen to me when ever i get abord a ship" i slowly get up look around at the destruction around me i see a few get up one of them walks towards me "i know him but why.... a cross scar?..... sh*t" i begin to run away screaming "every one able run get awayif you see a guy with a cross scar on his forhead run" i continue running as the man runs after me 'sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t why is he hear i killed him last time this is not possible it means' i turn back and ruin straight at the man he gose to grab me with his right arm but i jump over him and grab his jacket that he was wearing i look back and see a symble of a dagon on its hind legs "sh*t your a child of" "DONT YOU DARE SAY IT" he turns around and kicks me in the guts i go flying into a wall "YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT NAME YOUR A MURDER!!" he began walking towards me "i told you" i say in a deap dark voice "i was only following orders i am sorry for your loss but i have to live i need to find my brother you know that he is the one that stoped the war between us and needs protecting if he is used" i look down "you know what destruction he will bring." the man stops and looks at me "I have known what planet he is on for a long time this one i wont kill you right now i will give you the chance to say good bye to him before you die unlike you didnt give me" the man turned and walked away some of the people that were able to run came out of hideing and slowly began to help everyone out "BUT I WONT GIVE MERCY TO THE OTHERS!" "WHAT !!!!!"
the man run back and grabed a man, the mans arm glowed red and the the poor souls head exploded as he ran to another i blacked out after that
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri May 25, 2012 11:57 am

i awake to find everything in tatters with splinters of wood everywhere, there were a couple of trees smouldering, i must have fallen pretty hard considering the hole i have made, but i get up and check my wings by spreading them out and flapping them a couple of time to have a searing pain that makes me roar with fury. it came from my left wing and i look to find that it has been broken, i could mend itself if it is re aligned, i search through the surroundings by raising up on my back legs as high as i can reach, and the picture would look something like a meer cat. i saw the reckage and saw two people fighting, one was screaming alot, that i could here but i didnt care, then i saw someone hit a wall and i decided to care, i got down ofr my haunches and let out a roar, with fire and ran to the reckage sight.
i jumped trees, and logs, ignoring the forrest creatures that ran from my sight, i got to the reckage to see lots of headless bodies and the blood made me hungry for some fresh meat, so i thought maby i will go for a hunt, when i heard something coming from one of the bodies, and when i looked it still had its head, so i went overe and nudged it to see if it was alive, and he moved, which was a let down as i was looking forward to a good feed. but he wakes and i take a step back so i dont scare him, and i ask "are you ok?"
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri May 25, 2012 12:08 pm

my eyes open as i see who was talking to me 'a dragon' i stare for a moment think what to do and blink a few times just to be shore 'wait same colour scales same hight same bloody face' i jump up and smash my clawed hand into its face i scream as i through hi throught the air as i transform into my stable form "YOU f***ing WHORE!!!!!" as i through him into a tree he bounces of it and smashes into the ground. my body finishes transfroming into my stable form a 2 meter tall blue black scales and my claws were blood red i stood panting before looking at the dragon i stop 'wait the wings are wron....sh*t" i walk up to the red dragon and grab him and make him stand up and brush him off a little "sorry about that i thought you where a whore that ruined my familys legacy"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Sun May 27, 2012 7:03 pm

i stood there and thought a little about how he attacked me and i decided to test him, i have faced strong dragons before but its persistence that wins so i flinched made a sudden move and he hit me, when i gained control i went at him, hit him with as much fire i could summon in one blast and then tackled him i was still several times his size but when he through me off and got up, i hesitated. there was something about him that made me want to hesitate. I was unsure why he would do it, then i realised and remembered what the only thing that i know of could fight a dragon of my own stature with ease is, an elemental. but elementals are pure creatures that reject violence why would he attack me for no reason. "why!?" i roared
"Why do you have that form?"
"why does it matter, i have been impurified and banished, all i sought was a new life" he replied.
i may be arrogant but i wasn't stupid.
"fine then" so i turned and started to walk away when everything went black...
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun May 27, 2012 8:30 pm

"that should keep him there for awhile" when the red dragon had turned I slammed my fist onto he back of his neck rendering him compleatly useless to anyone I stood there regaining my thoughts it was quiet you could hear a fly move on the ground it was so silent as if the world was holding its breath (boom) A explosion shook the ground I look towards the north and see the cloud rise above the Forrest trees "well looks like people there might as well get moving" I grab the dragon and begin to drag him north towards a ruin of some sort(tomyh take it away)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:27 pm

"dash of river Lilly, touch of kings thorn, little oakleaf dust. Good, done. Now take this and give everyone still moving a sip. Go" I hand the goblet full of the sweet scented golden potion to the princess and turn back to the man laying before me. He was badly burnt, most of his skin peeling off in crisp sheets. I didn't have any herbs that could help him, but there was something I could do to numb the pain. I picked up the bottle of alcohol I had swiped from the main lounge and opened the man's mouth.
"There's not much else I could do" I poured the entire bottle down the man's throat, slowly so he didn't choke. When the last drop was gone I felt the man relax, his breathing stopped and his eyes glazed over. The poisonous herbs I had mixed into the alcohol had done their job, and he was now at peace.
I sighed and looked up, at the field of moaning, screaming and still bodies of the dead and wounded. "One down" I said to myself, slumping my shoulders sadly.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 pm

"need some help medic" I ask the man who just killed that burnt man he turns around and gets up noticing the dragon still a sleep "don't even go there he is fine just took a small wack to the head" as I drop his foot I was dragging and turned into my true form "just find we're they are and bring them hear I will see what I can do for them" the medic say "ok Doc " a grin sets on my face and I begging to laugh I stop in a few seconds "sorry it's that never in all the time I have had I never thought me saying ok Doc ever any way on to the task" I say as I move around some ongoing the escape pods that are unopened because of malfunctions and move pieces of debreas to find any that are alive or dead

(one last post to finsh the scean then we can skip a few days or weeks)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 pm

[Oh ok]
I looked around the the writhing bodied everywhere, then down at the medicine in my hand, I knew the medic couldn't work miracles, that that medicine couldn't help some of these poor souls. I didn't know who to go to, I didn't want to run out.
I close my eyes and focus, glowing blobs of different colors and shades coming in and out of focus behind my lids. One in particular, white, but continually pulsating to grey.
My eyes snap open and the earth starts shifting beneath me, forming a beeline path between me and him.
I rush down and come to a kneeing point in front of a pile of rocks, a couple limbs poking out. Cursing gently and hover my hands over the stones, gingerly lifting the rocks and discarding them to the side. Underneath lay a Druddie, looking almost like a pretzel, but alive.
I star by gently untangling his arms and legs, and he groans in pain. He had a nasty looking gash on his chest, covered with dirt, likely to get infected. I placed my hand to it, making him gasp and swear, and water flows from my finger tips, cleaning out the wound.
He watches me curiously, seeming on the brink of passing out.
I lifted his head and torso, positioning him so he was between my legs, back resting on my thigh, head still cradled in one hand and the other at his lips, slowly tipping the medicine down his throat. He coughed and sputtered at first, I can't imagine it would taste that good, but as is went down, the effect was almost instant, and he shakily got to his feet.
"Thank you, princess!" he said, swaying slightly. I reach up and steady him, clearly getting as head rush from getting up to fast.
"The medic's over there" I say pointing him in the right direction "He's a wood elf, you wont miss him" he bows quickly to me and hurries off, still seeming dizzy. I turn back to the carnage and sigh, fiddling with the medicine in my hands.
"It's gonna be a long day"

[Just in case anyone's confused, the glowing shapes were peoples souls, which is a handy way to find someone buried under stuff or to see who's still alive in a sea of injured bodies]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 am

(a week later)
'there anger is running high I should step in' I lean against a tree away form the few dozen people around a Bonfire and the group of three arguing the primates that dragon and the medic 'ok might as well step in before that dragon pops' I walk over in turning into my dragon form
"oy shut your traps for a minitue and listen!!!" I scream at them there heads move to say something snappy but before they could i grab there jaws and hold them shut "now i said to listen you listen" they big shook there heads before I let go "we have been hear a week and I have been going over what happened in the engin and come to relies we should be dead the explosion should have destroyed all the escape pods but it didn't why? I podered this till I remembered what the hole ship was about inside was a exeramental ship a living one it saved us so we should try to get up there if we could send a single to it even but the only proble with that is it locked in place by a gravity well that are self powered so you will eather get over your petty ideas of who's leader and get a selter up like I have" the look stupidly at me (sigh) I point to the dragon "you organize and see who knows what and get a better shelter than a tarp also get some men to go hunting you two settle your diiffencess and get moving" the prinsess try's to say something but before she could open her mouth"NOW!!!!"
her mouth quickly shuts as fast as it opened "but do you know what's worse than arguing is waking me when i sleep so don't do it again" i walk back to my tree and it begins to rain on my body 'anouther beutifull night lets us see if they can get there prioatys right'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:42 am

i set a tree on fire and everyone quickly looks at me, before i jump into it and the fall caused the tree to fall. the giant tree left an almighty crash. "now" i said "we can get started, who knows what and what were your roles on the ship. i would prefer it if there was a medic and a mecanic, the head chef and anyone who knows how to kill something." when the cook stood forward and a mekanic, the princess stood up for medical help i called her over and said "i need you here. your a leader a natural leader, while im gone look after everyone here" when she asked where i was going i turned and looked skyward to see what is around us. i gathered together a hunting team and a construction team, the people who all stood forward to hunt i split i two, one team collected wood and vines aswell as anything that can stop water and, a small squad of small and quick men who could scout for water and not end up being eaten, the rest i sent hunting for food, i told the chef to start a small cooking fire and make a spit there are alot of people to cook for. the mekanics i set a small tent for them to be able to think in peace. when i left for the skies i could see that night, the torches of the camp and then the torches of the hunters, what has happened to me, when i saw a light source in the distance, it looked artificial, not like a flame but made from something like the lights on the ship when boom, i ran into something, i didnt see it there, i checked twice, once with both eyes. then i was falling black and colours they were pretty, one of them was white, i didnt like it so i went after the red. there was someone yelling but i didnt care everything was red now, thats all i could see my favourite colour red.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 pm

(red really RED shakes head)
i open my eyes slightly noticing the dragon taking off 'looks like we have a leader for now at least' i close my eyes for a few more minites before hearing a thud in the distance i open my eyes 'please dont tell me that dragon cant fly right' i get up and see most of the group that was left looked towards me and stoped "dont worry i will see what the thud was about but it better have not been that dragon" i open my wings and take flight moveing towards the way the dragon left after a few moments i smell his scent and follow it to were he lay on the groun out cold i notic the group near him "i got him i got him just continue doing whatever your doing" the group moves off i wait till there out of earshot 'now how should i hurt this poor sucker.... falling out of the sky for no reason idiot' i pick him up by the leg and take flight slowly making my way back to the ruins i reach the camp and gain more allitiude for a bit as i feal the dragon move "What?" he said not understanding "good luck with the fall." i say before letting go of his leg and watching him fall and hit the ground before returning to my tree and lay back down 'i did warn him that i would hurt him if he woke me'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 am

when i awoke the ditch i was in was nice and warm and i didnt want to move but when i tried everything hurt. i felt like i had just been thrown into a meterite and then that meteorite had just hit a planet and that planet was blown up and i fell through a really powerful atmosphere. well thats half the pain anyway. i slowly got to my feet and got out of the hole at the edge was something powerful and then i thought i remembered it hitting me, well that would explain it.
"bout time you woke up, i thought i would keep you warm" when he stoppedi walked away from him and i took to the air, i was hungry when something suddenly hit my side i turned in the air and caught whatever it was with my tail and sling shot him to the ground... or so i thought istead he caught me and i was plummeting to the ground. i roared and was about to hit when something caught me i regained control and turned to see what it was
"what do you want!?" i yelled at him
"i want to help you."
help me, how?"
by teaching you to fly and to fight like you wn the skies"
why i already do"
no you dont i need in this battle someone who can apply complete devastation from the air without being knocked out of it!"
ok then what do you want me to do?"
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 pm

"simple try and move this rock" I point to a small bolder and he goes and picks it up "done now it's so easy" I grinned one with sweep of my wing a gust blows the bolder out of his hands "that was not the point get that bolder in the air without touching it and hold it in the air for a few seconds" I walk off and he struggles to move it at all 'that will keep him ocupide for now while I make the real training coarse' I point to a few people just siting down to follow me "ok there is only one thing I way you lot to do find me a stone face with some blue or brown stone in it" they noded and took off in diffrent directions and I waited till one returned I went aback to watch the red dragon struggle with the bolder trying to get it in the air never able to actually lifting it he aventualy got annoyed and picked up the bolder and threw it thats when I decied to step in "your never going to get it in the air with force alone you need to learn how to controle the air like so" I usedmy wings and pushed down at anouther bolder it rose a few centimeaters and hit back down "so in the air you will be able to move like the wind and flote like so" I took to the air and when i reached just above the tree tops spread my wings straight out and slowly moved around in seamingly random movement but never flapping once before closing my Wings and hitting the ground he staired at me like an idiot "don't try it though you would hurt your wing muccels to do that now move that dame bolder!!!!" I walked away then as I saw a man walk backinto camp he told me there was a wall just two kilomeaters north with blue and brown stone in it I thanked him and took offi arived and got to work on a cave once it was big enough I got inside and made small circle with my claws and flew back to camp and grabed the red dragon and told him
to follow I hovered by the cave entrance with him"inside there is a circle on the ground now what I want you to do is go in there and make it a bowl that is smooth and even you my not come out till its finished and you may not ask for help by anyone you only have yourself no equipment no tool just you claws fire and intellangce" I move near the top of the clif and started to make anouther cave he watched as I used flame and claws to move the hard rock I stooped and looked down "get moving you will want this done by tonight so you can get some rest" I saw him move inside as I continued to dig my lair 'could he kill that bitch mabe but who knows he has streangth but I wonder how smart he is' I continued makeing my lair till it was done and that's when I looked around 'my god he was right by the end of training I would make a cave like his without knowing that old fart, I wonder how he is going with the bed'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 am

this is stupid i thought to myself. i hate him i really wish i could just kill him. but that is a far off dream he is faster stronger and more skilled than me. all i have ever had to do is use brute strength to beat the living dailites out of anyone who got in my way but he is different, as i dug i would dig for a while and when there was alot of rock sitting in the bottom i would flame all of it till it was molten lava and then try to lift it after it cooled with that stupid wing thing, but it wasnt WORKING so i would end up throwing the rock into the air and then smashing it into hundreds of tiny bits before continueing with the digging. after making the hole big enough to fit 3 of me in i melted the rock at the bottom of the hole but instead of letting it cool i spread it over the walls of the hole and smoothed it out so that i could slide down it without a problem then i lied down and started to go to sleep from my labours.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:09 pm

i got up after waiting till sunset to see how the red dragon was going i walked in and saw some pebbels on the ground and him in a bed that was reasonable for a first attempet 'so this is how smart he is, not very so it seems sigh' "GET UP YOU LAZY LUG ITS TIME TO TRAIN!!!!" he grunted but did not wake up sweet droped from my fore head 'your jokeing hes that idiotic sigh' i walk in to the bed and grap him by the tail and draged him out side and took flight before droping him, he smashed to the ground and he groned but didnt wake up "your jokeing allright you asked for it" i walked off to my lair and grabed a small ball about the size of my fist and breathed fire on it so it was moltan hot before flying back to were he lay and placeing it on his back between his wings and stood back and waited 'how long did it take me the first time ten seconds hmmm one two three four five six' "OH MY f***ing GOD THAT HURRTS!!!!!!" he jumped up and i caught the ball as he ran around like a headless chicken 'hehehhe i did the same thing' i waited till he ran in my direction before putting my arm out and closlineing him "so your finaly awake, its time for training" he look up at the sky "but it sunset time to sleep" i shook my head in wonder 'my master was right the moment i started to train someone they would all ask the same questions and do the same things' "NO its sunRISE so get up and get ready to catch this moltan ball" as he got up i threw it at him he didnt catch it and it went straight into his stomach i wiced as i watched him fall to the ground 'the first one allways hurt' i went over to him pulled him up and pick up the ball and reheated it "this time catch it" i through it him again and he caught it and then through it between his hand "HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!" he screamed before passing it back and i caught it with one hand and held it there "oh come on its not that hot this is quiet mild" his eyes widened 'hehehehehe wait till i give a ball i have heated up to avarage heat not this puiny heat' i through it back to him "this is fun is it not" i watched as he passed the ball back as soon as he caught it once i caught it i laughed "your not supost to pass it back only when i tell you then you may" as i reheated and passed the ball back laughing my ars off internaly 'good luck kid'.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:58 am

after hours upon hours of this i gave up trying to catch the ball and i just decided to flap it away with my wings. wait i think. then he throws the reheated ball for the thousandth time i get underneath the ball and flup upwards so that it keeps the ball away from me and i slowly got closer and closer back to him, when he plucked ot from the air he smirked and threw the ball over his shoulder. "well that took you bloodylong enough" my head dropped and i was about to fly away when something hit me in the stomach, it took all the wind from my lungs and left me coughing. he smirked "always pay attention and it may save your life"
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:11 pm

i get up from punching him in the gut and see the sun starting to rise "now get to the bed you made and sleep for tomorrow its quiet late for you" he looked up "what are you talking about its morning"i gave him a look that ment to shut up and listen "it is NIGHT NOW for YOU so go to bed will wake you in the morning" i smilled witch only made him creaped out and flew back to the cave quiet quick 'hahahaha newb lets hope tomorrow he can withstand the training tomorrow i mean to night hahahaha but now lets get that stone dummy made up' i walked towards the stone face and brathed fire apon the side of it to make a room, in the room a poll one meater in diamiter stood with three meters space away from it then i made another room with a cube in it sticking out of the cube were many stone pillieas the could move in to the cube 'now on to a quick look around to see if anyone needs help' i flew off into the sky as the sun finaly broke through the clouds.,
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:17 pm

[...the hell happened to this?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:42 am

what i started training skooglie then i will throw him at a certain group of people for fun
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum