Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

end of world

+2
LordTomyh
killer8529
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

end of world Empty end of world

Post  killer8529 Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Its 2200 in the now half destroyed city of London a building named the Bio and Cryotech company still stands and in side are human creatures that will soon be awakened because of something the first to awaken is a Human/Fish in the Cryo container Beta192 the second to awake is a girl know as Rubyn Dellen a human/croc in Cryo container Delta 012 with another in Delta 013 a human/butterfly known as Hayley Chambers and finally Leonardo Panthera who awoke in OMEGA 017 but as Leonardo Panthera awoke he saw something near the control panel that opened the Cryo chambers when he looked back after falling out of the Cryo chamber there was nothing but a single feather made of steal sitting on the top of the control panel...

(hint: the steel fathered thing will return later in the story and will be posted about who or what it is when it finally reveals itself)
(take it away)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

end of world Empty Re: end of world

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:10 pm

RUBYN
I woke up with a start, screaming as memories of deep pain and sadistic torture spread across my body. I sat up, running my hands along my body, checking for anything missing. I felt on my back and arms something rough and bumpy, scaly like a crocodile, in between my fingers and toes something soft and rubbery. Something moved between my legs and I jumped out of the metal tube I was laying in, I felt something dragging behind men, something attached to me and I spun, catching a glimpse of a large crocodile tail as it spun with me. Horrified I found a reflective surface, my face stared back, same as ever, only now my mouth was larger, sharp pointed crocodile teeth in place of my own, my eyes now silver instead of brown.
I stared at the person in the reflection, taking in everything. The tail, the clawed and webbed hands, the rough scaled skin and the grinning crocodile smile.
I screamed again

LEO
I woke as I heard the screams, knowing it all too well "Rubyn!" I yelled jumping out of the metal tube I was laying in. The room around me was deserted and destroyed, the only things untouched were the tube I was laying in and a control panel. Atop the control panel was a metal feather, out of place with all the ice and devastation. I grabbed it as I rushed through the ajar door, running wildly in the halls, following the screams. I turned corner after corner, passing door after door which seemed to stretch on forever, when I relished I was running on all fours like a cat. I could feel a tail extending from my backside, twitching ears on the top of my head and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth, two extending from my upper lip past my mouth.
Rubyn's screams continued and I continues on, ignoring the changes to my body. Suddenly I heard a loud roar echoing down the halls, answering my sisters screams. As I entered the hall where the scream were loudest I realized it was a lion roaring and it was coming from my own mouth. I slid to a stop and roared again, screaming out my sisters name
"RUBYN!"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 pm

From the shadow’s in a hall a creature is standing a small part of a wing made of metal was visible "it has begun.” A small voice that was not heard by anyone as the metal wing fades leaving behind a single metal feather as it fades that drift down slowly down to the cold stone floor.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 pm

HAYLEY

I woke up and was extremely worried, there were others and that made me feel a little bit better. "Hello" I said in a quiet voice hoping people would hear me. I held Annabelle closer. The world was in ruins and only a few people survived and the people who had were half animals half human. I was glad I survived and I really liked my wings. I still was sad, no more mum no more dad and no more Lyla. My tears soaked my cheeks.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:50 pm

(Annabelle who is that i dont rember)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

[I think it's the teddy bear]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:12 am

Jumping up, I walked across the smooth concrete of the sidewalk around the Orca Pool. The stands were torn and shredded, the pool broken on all sides, flowing out into other pools and water pipelines. Hopping into the air, I arced gracefully before slipping into the water. I grinned as I sped underwater, a perfect dive. I swam fast to the bottom of the pool where a large ammount of algae had grown up like underwater wheat. Slowly, I let myself sink into the tall, gently waving weeds. Glancing around, I could see only twenty or so feet in front of me, beyond that, it was solid green haze.
I sat on the bottom for almost ten minutes before a fish, as large as my whole arm, swam lazily by, probably thinking it was the biggest fish in the pond. With an underwater war cry, I bolted up, grabbing onto the base of its tail, grabbing its head with my other hand. Kicking hard, I flew from the water, slapping down onto the concrete, my catch wriggling in my hands.
Thankfully, I'd found an emergency stash in one of the whale exhibits, and a camp stove. I smiled and slapped the fish against a stone wall as I walked back to my camp. 'Poor fish' I thought.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 pm

[It's the doll]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:17 pm

from the shadows a metal winged creature was watching Beta192 from the shadows "why is he awake early than the rest hmm he should be still in Cyro something’s wrong very wrong but who is that anomaly who is he strange I should go back but she will be there." with that it slipped away into the darkness leavening another metal feather behind
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:31 pm

The door ripped open, pulled from the wall by an incredible force. I watched as whatever stood behind it threw the door down the hallway and stepped into the light. I felt tears sting my eyes as I recognized my brother, Leo. I ran into his eyes, sobs whacking my body. I ignored the changes to his body, too caught up in crying in his embrace.
"It's alright, I'm here. Everything's going to be ok" his voice soothed me, drying the tears in my eyes, quieted my heart.
"We have to get out of here" Leo let me go and rushed into the hallway, looking both ways as if it was a street, I cautiously followed him, still shaking. "Ok I think it;s good to-" He turned as he spoke, seeing my body for the first time. I saw his eyes widen as he saw the crocodile scales and tail, the webbed hands and clawed fingers,
"What the f***!" He jumped back, hissing like a cat, his ears going flat and he eyes wide. "Who Did This To You! I'll Rip Out Their Throat" His voice got deeper and deeper till it bordered on a roar. "Leo!" I yelled but he didn't hear, looking down the hallway, his nose twitching.
Suddenly he took off down the hallway, running on all fours roaring. "Leo!" I yelled out, running after him
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:00 am

I settled into my camp, smiling and munching on the large, oddly shaped fish I'd snagged. It was early morning and I had no clue what I was to do that day. I'd already built my camp, my own little home in a maintenance shed, and explored every one of the pools in the park. Then a though hit me, there were large water pipes extending away from the park, ones more than large enough for me to swim through. . .My curious nature took hold and I stood up, tossing hte bones of the fish into small bucket.
"Away!" I said to myself, hopping into a small pool, at the bottom, the drain was gone and I swam easily into the flooded system of pipes below.
There was a large hole in a huge water supply line and I swam inside, shooting along the twisting pipe, for at least seven miles, my keen sense of vibration keeping me from running into anything. After a few more minutes, I felt an opening in the top of the pipe, leading to air. With a burst of speed, I flew from the pipe, tearing through a thin metal filter covering it. My hard fish scales protected me from any scratches.
Stepping forward, I looked around. I was in a long corridor, the water pipe running the length of it. Shrugging, I walked along, coming to more and more corridors, the water pipe running through them all. It seemed very familiar for some reason. Then I froze, this was the facility I'd escaped from a few months back. Slowly, I turned to go back to the water pipe when two living creatures moved. I spun around, the vibrations in the air leading me onward. I'd net seen any living creature besides the fish I'd eaten and the large tiger creatures that roamed Sea World now. I followed the vibrations, their strength increasing as I got closer. Then, at one last corner, I came into view of two figures, each leaning against an opposite wall, talking about something. They both had tails, one of them a large alligator tail, the other that of a lion. The lion man had a pair of ears atop his head while the croc girl's mouth was oddly shaped, teeth protruding from between her lips. I turned to walk away when I nudged a can of spraypain lying abandoned on the floor. The slight tick that it made felt like a clap of thunder to me, and the lion man's ears bothe flicked in my direction.
"sh*t," I whispered.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 pm

I watched as the lion man ran down the hall and the crocodile girl following him. I wanted to see more so I flew behind them quiet as I could. I had trouble keeping up with them so I gave up and just walked knowing they were too far too hear me coming.

I could hear noises and so I listened to them as I walked.

[I guess the corridor is extremely long]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:16 pm

I ran after Leo, following hin down the hall. I had heard the faint sound of a can rattling across the ground and with his hyper sensitive hearing it ust of sounded like thunder. We turned a corner to see a man running from us, he wore no shirt and his skin was shiny olive and scaly.
"Wait!" I called out to the man, both me and Leo running after him. Dodging through twists and turns, corner after corner till we came to a empty hall, the man was gone. Leo was tense, on edge, his nose twitching as he hunted the man. I stalked up the hallway, ignoring my brother, scanning every part of the hall. My eyes fell on a hole in the ground, lading to an open water pipe. I knelt down next to the opening, Leo joining me. "Think this is where he went Leo?" I asked, sticking my hand the cool flowing water. "If he did, I;m not following him" I glared at y brother, he wasn't afraid of anything and now a little water was stopping him "Really? Why, afraid to get wet?"
"Yes, I am" I sighed and shook my head, Idiot I thought as I dipped my legs in the water, lowering myself down with my arms. "Where Do You Think Your Going?" I looked up cat my brother, standing protectively over me. "This man might have some clue what's going on, so I'm going after him" Before my brother could argue further I ducked under the water and powered through the drain, following a distant vibration through the water.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Something had entered the pipe. Someone was following me, and they were moving almost as fast as I was. Swearing to the water around me, I kicked harder, darting off down a side pipe, barely wide enough for me to fit through. It came out in a small pond, not larger than a swimming pool. With a hard kick, I propelled myself from the water, spraying the dried grass with the moisture. With a thump, I landed in the dust, glancing around before running onward. I'd almost made it back to Sea World when I felt a vibration far behind me as the person exited the water of the pond. They were going to have a hell of a time finding me in the park, I knew every nook and cranny in the place. I grinned, my rows of sharp teeth clicking gently. I didn't want to fight, but a nice duel might brighten the gloominess of my daily routine.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm

In the sky metal wings fly silently watching from above "hhhmmm this is not right, where is he? he should be hear by now." the metal wing looked to where Beta192 was "oh so he has arrived just hasn’t decide to come out and play, well let’s fix that by alerting Beta192 to his presence." the metal wing flapped harder but still silently and a single feather launched itself into a shadow on the other side of the pool Beta192 just came out of something howled in pain and a set of glowing eyes appears from the shadows "A Lycanth (werewolf) verse a fish this will be interesting.” with that the metal wings moved away to watch from afar
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Hiding in a corner of the corridor after hearing the roar. I cried in fear and sadness. I lost everything I loved and everyone I loved the only thing I had left was Annabelle and she was falling apart at the seems. I lost everything and was losing her. I bawl my eyes out over what happened I could not cope with this! I just couldn't!

"The world has changed and left me like a rock in a hard place, I still have me at least. i have my family in my heart and they will never part." I said as I cried to myself.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:37 am

RUBYN
[Thanks Killer Big Smile, You just gave me a chance to get Rubyn's Wolf Tooth Knife]
I skidded to a stop, feet sliding on the pavement. I had heard the roar, echoing throughout the park, yet somehow didn't feel afraid. The sound was familiar, the patterns of the cry twigging a memory in the back of my mind.
Suddenly from the shadows leapt a monstrous hunched creature, standing on all fours. Grey fur covered it's body, claws replacing it's fingers, a bushy matted tail pointing from it's backside and a hideous, hairy, half wolf, half human face starring at me.
I knew I should be scared, yet I didn't feel it. Instead something built up in me, a primal sort of instinct, to bend down, hands ready to strike, claws out. I eyes the creature, wary for any movements when a long, drawn out, low, terrifying hiss escaped my mouth
"Play Time Fido" I said with another low hiss, and spun like a ballerina, hitting the creature square in the face with my tail before leaping in one of the pools

LEO
I heard the second howl and Knew my sister was in danger, I was running down hallway after hallway, following the lingering sound, trying to find a way out. I was almost at a broken open window when I heard a new sound. Crying, like a little girl sobbing for her parents, coming from down a hall. Without missing pace I turned and followed the sound, stopping at the door where the sound was loudest. I stood up onto my two hind feet and slowly pushed the door open, trying to not make myself as menacing as I could
"Hello? Is anyone Here? I asked, slowly poking my head in

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 pm

[your welcome]
metal wing watched as jumped into the pool "intereting she was never this agresive before ..." the metal wing turned as the sound of metal hitting metal hit its ears "holy f*** i killed you mother fucker years ago why do people i kill always come back to life"(sigh) metal wing turned to the beast, he looked like something from a horrer film with the scales falling off it body and you could even see it brain, the claws on its hand were covered in blood and so were its teeth and it scales were black (to cut it short a human/zombie/dragon-without-wings). Metal wing flew into the sky and when it reached about 10 meaters off the ground it began to spin at a high rate and feathers began to rain down from the sky towards the beast and killed the beast "odd i thought he was harder to kill last time" metal wing flew down and started to see what was going on back at the pool where Rubyn was but before loong something grabed it from behind "wwwhhhatt!!!!!!" the beast had not been killed only halted for a little while "oh for god sa...." metal wing said before being hit in the face by the beast and being draged off out of the park
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 am

metal wing awoke with his wings, arms and legs bound to a wall there was a window at the top of the room meaning he was underground, slited eyes that were blood red formed in front "what a sad site to see the once all great and powerfull savrith now all tied up." a voice dark and menacing said from the eyes "oh what fights we had they were brilient the wind the endless dualing the never ending battle for who was power what fun we had. and you and your stupid pet project just had to stuff it up now your pets will pay for your sin but you wont know that because you cant hear me"
savrith then looked up and said "you know that these chains have never held me right??" savrith broke the chains that were holding him against the wall and launch an attack at the eye but savrith went straight though it he looked back to where the eyes should be but there was nothing so he flew through "dam he as figured it out now i have to use them" savrith looked back and saw a man with a dragonove aming for savrith right wing he fired before savrith could react and was wounded still heading for a building he knew was a safe area he strugled to keep in the air and in the end fainted smashing through a window that was almost broken the last thing he saw was some orange tail
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:25 am

(theres something for leo to deal with the balls in your court) Big Smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:14 pm

I turned on the creature, claws out, teeth bared, hissing. A man lay on the floor, out cold. A pair of metal wings extended from his back, his arm also robotic. Embedded in the floor next to him was a claymore, twice the size of him. I bent down next to the man, sniffing him, watchful for any sign of movement. When he didn't make a single move I stood up and cocked my head.
I could leave him here, he might be an serial killer of some psychotic murderer. I thought, snapping my fingers randomly. But then again, he might know a little on what's going on. And he might need help anyway. I stared down at the man, wondering.
"Oh what the hell" I said, bending down and throwing the man over my shoulder, "I could always eat him if he goes bad on me"
I turned and looked down the hallway, at a little girl with large butterfly wings and a old worn teddy bear. "Come On, We got to get out of here"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:50 am

I lurked in the depths of the orca pool, waiting on my fight to arrive. But nothing came, and I began to get bored. Slowly, I swam deeper, swiping and yelling at fish as they passed me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:22 pm

RUBYN
I ran through the park, squeezing through stands and fallen girders. I could still hear the wolf monster behind me, leaping over debris and breaking through narrow gaps, chasing me. In my hand was a bloody wolf fang, which I had ripped from it's gums as I had bitten on it's neck.
I dodged a swiped of it's claws, almost losing my footing. I'm at a disadvantage here I thought, grabbing a pole and spinning around the corner, leaving claw marks in the metal. I need to get to a pool and get Lassie to follow me. Then we're in my territory
I ran up a a flight of stairs and found myself on the edge of a large Orca pool, murky, wide and deep. Perfect
I looked behind me, making sure the wolf beast was still behind me. I couldn't see the creature, but I knew he was close. "Hope you can swim" I said, running and leaping over the rim of the pool, landing in the pool without a splash.
Underwater everything was silent, I opened my eyes and saw a murky green tinged world, a few bubbles lazily floating around me. Suddenly the surface broke with a loud splash, a veil of bubbles exploded before me, hiding a dark blurry figure.
The wolf was the pool
Game on
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:29 am

savrith had his vision fading in and out from a lion man, that he belived was known as leo, picking him up and saying something he could not understand to seeing the ground rush past and a butterfly woman following, that he belived was known as Hayley Chambers, he said one thing before he went under "at the bottom of building is door password is 8529 there we will be safe" his voice was raspy as he said it then he went limp
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:52 am

I grinned from deeper in the pool, the croc girl had followed me. Kicking off, I sped upward, to my surprise though, there were two figures struggling in the water. One was the croc, biting and clawing and stabbing at a dog like creature. I sped up a bit, grabbing onto the arm of the dog thing as I flew past, jerking its arm out of socket and pulling it, myself, and the croc out of the water. Twisting, I kicked the bleeding creature int he head, its neck giving an audible snap before we fell back to the murky water. I sped away, swimming a quick circle around the struggling pair before darting in again, slashing and tearing at the wolf's back. Then, the croc girl gave one final stab with some kind of knife or shank and the wolf went still, red tinting the water. I jumped from the pool, landing on the cool cement and turning back to look at the oddly shaped head poking from the water.
"Well, that was fun," I said, running a hand through my hair.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum