Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 4 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 am

I stepped from the council building. A small, inconspicuous building that looked quite dilapidated for the magnificent halls resting under it. The souls of every one of the councilmen resting in the ring upon my finger. A smug grin spread across my face. The fools had become lax in their ways, their guards were weak and their skills dulled by the fine food they so eagerly stuffed themselves with. I walked slowly up the street, my mind working quickly, I wondered if my apprentice had gathered any souls. I'd gained one white warlock soul from my little attack on the council.
"Ancient One," I spoke aloud, projecting my voice through space to wherever he lurked. I knew every magical being in fifty miles would hear me, "I have struck a devastating blow against your precious Tutores," I bellowed, "The council, every one of them, are dead. Their souls resting with me, where they can be put to fine use," I antagonized, "I'll be coming for you, you and your sister," With that, I let the power go and settled back into my own thoughts. My grin unfaltering.
"Apprentice, how goes your search?" I asked, again into thin air.
"I've gained one soul already," came the, slightly weaker, reply. Her magic was not near as powerful as mine, and she must have been further away than I'd imagined.
"What was it like taking your first soul?" I asked.
"It was amazing, the power rush I felt after breaking it to my bidding," came the reply, her voice laced with pride.
"Excellent, you follow in my footsteps, and soon, you'll become more powerful than you could ever dream," I paused, staring into a dark alley, for some reason, it made my skin prickle, which is hard to do in the body of a demon. I shrugged it off and continued on my way. I sensed to presence and no thread, just an odd, instinctual feeling.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 4 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 am

I was strolling through the underground facility, my head buzzing from my conversation with that girl, when I heard the Warlock speaking to me as if from the end of the hall.
"Ancient One, I have struck a devastating blow against your precious Tutores, The council, every one of them, are dead. Their souls resting with me, where they can be put to fine use, I'll be coming for you, you and your sister"
I stooped dead in my tracks, stunned. The entire council was dead, killed by this warlock. I narrowed my eyes and ran through my laboratory, looking for one man busy at a spell.
I rushed in warehouse 1 and found a team of warlocks had had work, incanting the spell that would seal all of London from mundane mortals, all humans will be put into a sleep like state and removed from the city for a short duration. Only those who have received magical talismans I've handed out will be safe.
"How soon Alice?" The lead warlock turned and looked down at me, standing on a pile of obsidian rocks specially brought in for the spell. "5 more minutes m'lord. I'd be mobilizing now, it will be ready by the time you leave" I nodded and thanked the young warlock, turning and running back to my office. I stepped up to the brass speaker installed in the back wall and pressed a button on the wall beside the brass tube. "Ladies and gentlemen, as you no doubt have heard, the council is dead. This warlock has struck a deadly blow to our order and it will not go unpunished" I paused, looking down at my naked blade before me. "As oldest creature in the world I will be taking charge of the order till a new council is chosen. And my first command as leader is to mobilize everything. Everything. Start it up, load it, arm it, get it ready. We're declaring war on Roman Marvarak tonight!"

[Cross, you just startred a steampunk World War I in London, coming after you Big Smile . Have fun]

THOMAS
"Ullo, ullo, ullo. Wot's goin on 'ear?" I asked, stepping out of the alley, chain gun in hand, fully loaded and ready to fire. The warlock spun and smiled wickedly when he saw me, remembering me. He payed no attention to my gun, his eyes locked on me.
"Ullo Guv'nor" I said with a smile, pulling down the trigger.

[Also a small request. Can you please not kill Thomas? I need him in 2012]

LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:32 am

[Okay, mind if I snap his arm though?]

The bullets came much faster than I'd anticipated. They split the air with a deafening explosion, continuing for as long as he held the trigger. Hopping, I flew into the air, at least ten feet, the spray of bullets rending the air below me as the giant man swept the gun upward, following me. I unleashed a bolt of lighting, sending it streaking down toward the large man, vaporizing the torrent of bullets about to tear me to pieces. To my shock, Thomas was still alive, in fact, he didn't seem to have been hurt at all, he just stumbled back a little, a huge black charred spot now marked onto his chest. The gun though, had not been so lucky, the metal parts had melted from the heat and the huge weapon no longer fired. I landed nimbly on the rough cobbles of the street, my soft leather shoes padding quietly.
"I see the ancient one wastes no time," I said, grinning at the large man, "It also appears that he's given you a few new toys," I gestured at the gun, "As well as some enchantments," I scowled, unsettled by how my bolt of dark magic had barely singed him, where it should have vaporized him instantly, "How did your master go about," I started, but was cut off as the huge man bellowed, the street around shaking and moving with the force of the yell. From his back, the massive man pulled a whole cannon, secured to a wooden and metal handle.
"What the," I started, stumbling back, the device instantly striking a chord of dread.
"Ma Mastah sends is regards," the man said, grinning. And then fired. It was indeed a cannon. It fired a triple boll, three huge cannonballs linked together with chain, though not made to capture, but made to cause as much pain and death as it could. The chains melted as they touched me, slinging molten metal across the walls on either side as the cannonballs disconnected and spun away, slamming into the stone walls of the buildings lining the streets. I was shocked, my spell hadn't worked. I stepped back slowly. I'd casted three spells before it hit me, the first, a simple deflection charm, laced with soul magic to make it more difficult to predict and negate. It had failed. The second had been a gravity altering spell, simple in conception, but again, laced with soul magic. The third, fortunately, had taken effect on the weapon as it hit me, though the stone under my feet had melted as well, anything touching me was turned to liquid for a second, my pants and shoes were warped, my pant leg dripping onto the cobbles below.
"Your master is wise," I said, sneering, chains lashed from the ground around Thomas. With a sickening crack, they pulled him to the ground, his left arm cracking as he was thrown down.
"I cannot sense your mind, I cannot feel your soul," I said, walking up to my prisoner, "Which either means, your master as taken your soul from you, to make you invulnerable to my mind magic, or you've got some kind of ancient monk magic about you," I scowled, my sneer gone now. Monk magic was powerful, channeling the powers of the Angel Council into powerful white magic. The enchantments would hold so long as an angel lived in the heavens. But this form of magic was thought dead, not even I dared tamper in it, as it required inhuman concentration and a completely pure soul. Which meant, as the soul of the ancient one was far from pure, the Vampire had found a white monk. I turned, stomping away up the alley, completely forgetting the man tied to the ground.
Returning to my castle, I set to work inscribing the walls with millions of runes, magic making the task easier, but still, it took hours. At long last, I finished, the voice of my apprentice flowing into the air before me.
"Master," she said, "I've captured another two souls, but the city has become dangerous, Tutores patrol the streets and not a mortal is to be found," she said, before severing our contact.
"A war is not much of a war if it is an entire magical order against two people," I said, lifting my hands above my head, "How about we even the odds a bit?" Every rune covering the inside of my castle began to glow, casting the entire countryside in a ominous, unearthly green light.
"March onto London my army!" I bellowed into the blinding light, "Annihilate the Tutores Tatet!" With that, men stumbled from the wall of light. All in assorted states of health. Some as large and healthy as ox, others missing limbs or with their insides showing out. One man stumbled by carrying his head under his arm, a long jagged blade in the other hand. After at least three hundred men had passed me, the tide began to slow until nothing was left besides the light and myself. Then, from the blinding abyss, stepped a huge creature, the one I'd summoned specifically. It was a massive, dog like beast, three heads instead of one protruding from its torso. At least three stories tall, my Cerberus thundered past, its eyes glowing a green sheen.
"May the war begin Ancient One!" I screamed, my laugh high and laced with insanity. I would gain my place beside the master, I would control every power.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 pm

[Yeah I forgot to add that. You can beat the sh*t out of him, but don't kill him. Also can you somehow, capture the ancient one, lock him in a cell somewhere and leave him there so you can torture him later. I have an idea for something and it requires me being captured and locked away ... Also a demon army under your control guarding the wing/area where his cell is ... I'm pretty sure Lucifer can spare 300 - 1,000 demons Big Smile]

I stood watching as the street of London flowed past me, like watching from a train window. Beneath me the metal vibrated from the powerful steam engine mounted internally, a cloud of smoke and smog billowing out the back, dispersed by a wind spell. Behind me on the roof of the metal monster stood a team of werewolves, vampires and the animated 'Frankenstein' creatures, all armed with steam powered machinery and carrying rapid fire muskets and pistols. one even carrying a portable cannon.
"You are my elite strike force, since Thomas hasn't been reported in yet. Your task is to find the Warlock's base, find his lair and fire this flare" I handed a large brass gun to the leader of the group, a angel with the personality of an Australian bush-ranger. "Once the flare is fired, these tanks will storm the physical defenses while teams of warlocks will defeat the magical ones. Any questions?" I saw a hand shoot up at the back of the crowd, a large werewolf that looked strangely familiar in his human form. "So who's buying the beer for afterwards?" The voice brought back his name and I smiled under my mask, "I am Mr. Crowley, ten pints of your picked beverage. plus a pint for every creature of his you slay n the way. So keep count of you kills" Everyone broke into wide sadistic grins, even the angel. I nodded and turned to face the same way as the tank, looking down the street towards the looming London Tower.
"Go" I said, throwing my arm wide to my side, pointing open palmed into the air. Behind me I heard all of them leap off the tank, jumping from wall to wall till they were up on the roofs, the angel flying ahead, following his heavenly instincts and the all mighty power of his father to guide him to his target. I watched them go, rolling a piece of cloth between my fingers. Cloth taken from the Warlock's new apprentice, the little girl roaming the streets collecting souls. She thought I was the wind as I had ran past her, knocking her down by tearing the shoulder of her dress. She never suspected a thing.
"Sir!" from deep inside the machine came the voice of the human driver, bringing my attention down. Ahead stood a stumbling mass of rotted bodies and decomposed people, zombies. A whole hoard of them, slowly coming towards me. "Necromancy, or something darker. No matter, we'll make short work of this" I said, drawing my sword. Ready to leap on the undead horde.

SLOTH
I awoke, missing something, something had changed. I stood up and felt energetic, active, ready to run from here to the northern shores of Scotland without stopping. My eyes bulged as I realized, I was no longer tired. I rushed into the warlock's room, looking for him. I found a huge black cauldron, floating in the middle of the room. I felt drawn to it, hypnotizing by it, slowly I stumbled toward it, the black surface taking up my entire perspective of existence. Next thing I knew i was standing at it's side, holding on to the lip, starring into the murky waters within. Distantly I realized the warlock was behind me, asking what I was doing. But I couldn't hear him, couldn't hear anything except the whispering of souls in my ears. An the voice of a man.
"Complete., The. Spell"
From the depth of my soul came a crying, screaming as ten pure white souls burst from my mouth like bile and landed in the cauldron. I suddenly felt tired, my body dragging me down as I collapsed. My eyes closing, showing me only darkness. In the slits of light left I saw man emerge naked from the cauldron, tall, muscular and proud yet striking a resemblance to the Ancient One.
"Where is my sister and lover! Where is Libidinem!" Was all I heard before sleep claimed me
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 am

I stumbled back. The tall, muscular man stepped from the cauldron, his eyes, a burning scarlet, darted around; sizing up the room. Then his gaze fell on me.
"Who," I started, but he lifted a hand, cutting me off. Slowly, he walked from the room, still buck naked. I shook my head. No way in hell was I going to get involved with the seven sins' reincarnations, who knows what they could want brought back. I turned from the room, striding out, my new leather longcoat, one taken from the Tutores Council human representative, billowing out behind me. My hordes marched unceasingly into london, not only were they undead, but the only way to kill them were to behead them or crush their head, and many were missing heads, or carrying them under their arms. I smiled, I hoped they used flamethrowers on them, a nasty little bit of magic that would make them explode should they take light.
"Apprentice," I spoke aloud.
"Yes master?" she replied.
"We have no need for the souls now, return to the castle immediately," with that, there was a crack, and the young girl came into existence beside me. I slowly pulled my large white leather book from my jacket, flicking it open, it turned to the exact page I wanted. I smiled. The ancient one was in for a surprise once he found my lair.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am

Now half an hour into the attack, the tanks rolled over the undead hordes like a train. Flattening hundreds under its massive iron treads. Atop the metal beasts behind the one I rode, the gunners were mowing down more with hundreds of bullets per second, the larger cannons mounted to the sides of the machine blowing apart chunks of body and limb every 5 seconds. I had leapt back on top the lead machine, standing with both hands on my cane, the wind blowing through my coat and hair. My mask was stained with blood from my attacks on the creatures, cutting a bloody red path ahead of the main group I led.
Suddenly something plummeted out of the sky, knocking me backwards to the edge of the machines roof. I turned on the attack instantly, sword ready, teeth drawn. Then I froze. Before me stood a man, little older than me, my face copied and altered into a more muscled and toned image, his eyes now blood red. On his neck two small puncture marks, though dead for over 5,000 years still leaked blood.
"Hello Londain, It's good to see you again. What’s it been? 5,000 years? I haven’t seen you for a while, I wonder why” The man’s head rolled back, looking up at the stars, “Ah that’s right" His head snapped back down, facing me. Spit flew from his mouth as he screamed YOU KILLED ME AND SENT ME TO HELL UNFAIRLY BROTHER!"
I stared shocked at the man, my dead human brother standing before me. My body going colder than ever before, my breath catching, my fangs dripping venom, melting the bottom of my mask, my eyes began to shift between bright blue and cold blood red, my anger building.
"Unfairly? Unfairly! You Killed Me! You Speared Me To Death Then Slit My Throat! All Because I was Next In line To Be Chief! Because I Was Next to Be the Sooth Speaker! ALL BECAUSE I WAS IN LOVE WITH EBENUM!" My anger exploded with in me, coursing through my veins, surging life through them. I leapt at the man, hissing like a cat, hidden behind my mask. I swiped at him, my nails now jagged claws. He dodged my attack, leaping up onto the roof, higher then humanly possible. I followed him, swinging at him with sword and claw. For a dead human he moved remarkably fast, as if. I let out a small gasp, as I realized
“So Our Sex Demon Sister Had You Brought Back! You’re Bed Friend Libidinem!" I grabbed a chimney top and flung it at my brother, missing him by a hairs width. I leapt at him again, continuing my attack. "And She Killed Ira Didn't She! She Made You Feast On his Corpse! Making You the New Sin of Wrath!" That scratched his cool exterior, annoyance crossing his face. "Damn your natural ability to pick up on things with no clues or evidence. That was why I hated you brother. You were the social outcast of the village, weak, pathetic at hunting, your mind in the clouds. And everyone, loved, you!” He blocked my attack and swung with his own, blood red fire sprouting from his open hand. I flipped backwards, out of the way of the flames. "I Was Chosen By The Gods To Know The Wisdom And History Of Our People! I Was Chosen By the Gods!” I leapt over a street filled with zombies, landing on the second floor balcony of the building. I spun on the balls of my feet, ripping the whole wall of the third floor and throwing it at my brother.
“What Are Gods? When I Serve the True Master of This World” The wall disintegrated into flames as it reached the building opposite me, my brother standing on the roof, hands behind his back, staring down at me with evil pride.
“Lucifer Is Nothing But A Monster! And Hell Is Where You Belong!” I yelled, removing my mask and throwing it over the railing. “Ebenum Told Me What You Did To Her! What You Did To the Village in the Three Days I Was Dead”
“You Married My Love, The Daughter Of The Chief. You Indulged Your Greed, Your Gluttony, Your Wrath, Pride And Sloth. But the Worst Sin Was Your Lust. Sleeping With Your Mistress, Our SISTER! In The Same Bed You Took My Love’s Virtue”
“I Ruled as I saw fit, the village bowed at my feet. What I wished was mine and the sick old bastard who was chief fell sick from hearing the news of your death”
“You Were Chief For Three Days. And When I Returned On the Fourth Day, Bringing the News of Your Death. They Celebrated, They Cheered, And They Thanked The Gods And The Ancestors. They HATED YOU!”
“They Feared Me! It Is Far Better To Rule ain Fear, Then in Love”
“A Soldier Ruled By Fear Will Follow You Out Of Fear And Flee You Upon Your Death. A Loyal Soldier Will Follow You Because They wish To, And Will Die FOR YOU!”
“DON’T PREACH YOUR HEAVENLY PHILOSOPHY TO ME BROTHER! SAVE IT FOR THE WARLOCK”
My eyes narrowed at the word, blood red eyes staring daggers at my brother. “So The Warlock Did Bring You Back. God, Then I’ll Bring Him Your Dismembered Head When I March on His Lair”
“You’ll Be Seeing Him Sooner Than That. CERBERUS!” My eyes went bug eye at the name, the guard dog of hell. I heard a loud monstrous roar and wood and stone being crushed from behind me, I spun, sword raised as a gigantic demonic dog’s head burst through the room behind me, jaws bared. I pulled back my arm, ready to strike down on te creatures throat when a dark figure detached from the creatures head, flying past me, ripping my blade from my grasp. I turned as the figure landed next to my brother, holding y sword like a trophy taken from an enemy. My sister’s cold demonic eyes stared back at me, seductive yet full of pure hatred.
“Agens errare ira, fratris” Was all she said as the jaws closed around me, sealing me in total and absolute darkness
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:41 am

I strolled into the massive dungeon chambers, my soft shoes making little noise against the slimy grey cobbles beneath me. Before me lay the ancient one, bare down to his pants. He lay on a long stone table, the edges of which were turned up, as to keep blood from spilling across the floor. The sapphire eyes stared unblinkingly at the crude ceiling, seeming to have been cut roughly from the thick stone slab resting underneath the castle. Lined against the walls were the demon guards I sent to watch over the master vampire. These were full demons, fifty of them, not halfbred reincarnations that most warlocks could barely control. Each was tall, their skin dyed red, their muscles showing all the way down to heavy metal loincloths. One even bore the wings of an angel.
I stood over the vampire, he was unbound from the table, even as there were massive heavy chains surrounding it. My magic was far more effective at keeping a vampire down.
"Londain," I whispered softly. He eyes shot over, staring right through my own eyes and into my corrupt soul. He flopped, trying to roll from the table, instantly, he alit with a ghostly green flame, with a scream of pain, he rolled back onto the table, "My own invention that," I said, strolling around the table, the tall, proud vampire crouched on its surface, "Move outside of the boundaries of the table, you will alight, the fire of hell will continue to burn you until you return to the table, or die completely," I spun to face him, my face broken into a huge grin.
"You've been the most powerful, the most clever enemy I've ever faced. Even more so than my master," I rested my hands on the edge of the table, "but of course, you got rid of him before I could touch him," I continues, spinning away from the table and walking over to one of the cells. The heavy iron bars running from the floor, up to where they met an arched ceiling, coming down in a half circle. From the shadows, I drew a long, elegant blade, its edge seeming to shimmer in the low torchlight.
"Your blade Ancient One,"I said, holding it up. The blade was light, barely as much as a piece of straw, and it seemed to flicker and vanish before reappearing, "Only, there is but one soul left holding the blade in tact," I spun to face him again, pointing the blade directly at his chest.
"Your sister is the only soul left in this blade, the Beautiful One," I laid it on the edge of the table, just inside of the dark curse laid about it, so he could hold his sword, "Hundreds of thousands of souls," I said, holding my hand up, "More than I could have ever imagined, more than the number already in hell, almost as many in the heavens," My gaze fell to my enemy's eyes, "You were indeed, the most powerful creature to live," I paced slowly around the table, "Even Beelzebub dared not strike out against you personally as he feared you would kill him. That is why he sent me, that is why I wage war against you and your pathetic little magic club," I stopped, staring back at the man I'd loathed for months now, the vampire who'd caused me so much pain over the years, putting a stop to my plans without even realizing it was me he was fighting, "I will never be stopped, Ancient One, not even the devil can halt my march, not even the Angel Council will stall me!" I bellowed the last part before spinning and walking briskly back up the stairs into the bulk of my castle. At least ten thousand undead were in my castle, ready to protect it, four thousand of them were there for the soul purpose of stopping the vampire should he get past the demon guards. I scowled, two figures sat perched on the gatehouse, watching the 'tanks' roll toward us. I was wary of the Ancient One's brethren, as they were blindingly powerful.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:21 pm

[Oh Cross. You have no idea what you have done Big Smile. You gave me back my sword, even if it's only got 'one' soul. And It's not my brethren outside you have to worry about. It's my brethren in]

I sat with my arms around my knees, head resting on my legs, going over everything that had happened, deep in thought. I was prisoner of the Warlock, trapped in a ring of hell fire in a room surrounded by demons.
"There is nothing I can do. Like I am. Only in that option do I see some outcome besides death" I said aloud to myself, picturing the dark and gruesome creature.

[1]running wild in the halls of Pompeii, watching as the mortals bowed at our feet, soon to be stained red with blood
[2]remember brother, remember
[3]We think ourselves in control. We think we rule it
[4]The secret side of every sentient being. The primal instinct
[5]Don't do it, don't join us
"If I do nothing, the warlock wins and the world ends. If I try to escape, I die and he still wins. He managed to capture me, so there is no hope for the order"
[1]There is always hope
[2]You can't do it alone. But you mustn't unleash that!
I looked up from my knees, eyeing the demons. None of them had moved, nor did they make any sign of hearing anything. Only I could hear the voices.
[6]He does not have to be alone
I cocked my head, curious. "Explain". Quietly I listened as the young man's voice explained its plan, nodding in agreement with it. Eyes narrowed as I pictured the end. As I expected the other's voiced their arguments, against the plan.
"Silence" I whispered to myself, all the voices going quiet. "It is the only way, to end this. I will see the end of the Warlock, and I won't rest till I do"
The voices fell into silence, not one even daring to speak, I could feel them at the edges of my conscious, afraid, sad. Determined.
[5]If that is what you wish, brother
[1]We will stand by it
[2][1] ... We are ready. Londain[/I]
I released my legs, changing to a cross legged position. I grabbed my sword and lay it across my lap. You're wrong Roman I thought, closing my eyes, concentrating on the blade. This soul does not hold a single soul. It holds within hundreds of souls, beings who have been redeemed and purified, beings which you have taken. Running my hands along the blade, I felt the emptiness within, like a great castle left open and deserted. But in the furthest depths, there is not one soul left. But six. Six guarding what I really am.
The blade began to smoke, slowly dissolving under my touch. The demons stirred around me at the sight of the smoke, growling menacingly. I ignored, deep in conflict with dragging a dark growling monster from the depths of my sword.
The smoke flowed to the ground, touching the rough stone and staying there, slowly solidifying into six human shaped clouds.
The demons roared at me, charging forward. the six smoke people around e, moved quicker, swiping at the red skinned monsters, black blooded gashes spread along the demons bodies, shredding the into pieces.
Finished the six smoke people turned to face me, now fully solidified, their appearances ranged yet heavenly. A tall thin man with fair hair and deep, wise emerald eyes; a beautiful young woman with silver hair and hypnotic golden eyes. A towering dark skinned muscle giant with snow white hair and savage ruby red eyes, standing next to a small thin oriental man with long sandy blonde hair in a braid and mischievous amethyst eyes. A young looking women with long black hair and silver eyes full of care and fear for me, her hand on a young man, barley 12 with short fiery orange hair and narrow mature jade eyes.
As they stood watching me, I felt a surge of primal anger and blood-lust explode within me, explode from me with an ear piercing roar. The spell holding me in place was gone, blown away by my cry. I heard the others answer me with cries of their own, theirs darkening, bright colours replaced with dead black.
"I! Hunger!" I yelled in a deep growling voice, standing up I turned to the others, opening my eyes. Bright sapphire blue filled with dark dead black.
"Let, us, Hunt. Blood!"

[... good luck Cross]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:22 pm

[Sorry for not posting in a while was really busy]

I finished writing and for some reason I could not move my legs. i could here the noise outside the room but couldn't move to check it out. "Shanghai" called out as my companion only a small spirit came to answer my wish. "Hai?" Shanghai asked "Follow the Ancient One and report back this is a priority one" i said before Shanghai flew out to follow the Ancient One.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:00 am

I stood atop a burning tank. The armored metal beast melting slowly under the green flames. I turned, walking slowly back toward the castle. The battle raging around me. A foolish warlock cast a ball of fire in my direction, hoping to score an easy kill on the foolish shirtless man. I spun, gripping the fire as if it were solid. Lashing back, the fire extended out behind me like a whip, floating gently on the air. With a roar, the fire morphed into the head of a massive dragon, sweeping forward past me, its huge fiery jaws closed around the warlock and his accomplices. Releasing the fire, I resumed my walk back, when a small chill ran up my spine. My spell was gone, the one protecting the Ancient One. My smile dropped from my face, he was not alone. There were six others with him. I stumbled back, away from my fortress; I swore I'd taken all of the souls from the sword, but here were a group of powerful vampires, all supposedly dead besides the Ancient One.
"No!" I bellowed, the entire castle shuddering before me, the walls grinding and groaning as they were moved with an invisible magic. Lifting my hands above my head, I brought them down, slamming them into the ground. The entire castle imploded, launching the stone, wood, undead, and debris inward at where the group were slaughtering my minions. Spinning, I stepped onto the cool slate stone floor of the Tutores Council room, black smoke trailing behind me as I teleported. I stormed into the huge circular room, the table crushed itself into a tiny ball before throwing itself out the door behind me. On the floor was a ring of runes, inlaid into the slate with sapphire and ruby. I stepped to the center of the circle and knelt on the huge gem in the center. The souls of hundreds of thousands of people flowed from the ring on my finger, into the massive gem. The runes around the circle began glowing an alien green, changing the red and blue to an unearthly hue. The spell had started, nothing could stop it, not even the ancient one. I stood, lifting my arms to the sky. The ceiling of the building exploded upward, sending the pillar of green light into the heavens, the clouds lit with the blinding color. A smile broke my lips, Londain was powerful, the Angels were more so, and if they decided to assist The Ancient One, my forces were doomed.
"Londain!" I bellowed upward, my voice shaking the city to its roots, "I will end you!" A searing pain split my back and I hunched forward, I'd never felt anything so painful in my life. The agony sweeping over me in waves, racking my body to the core. I fell to the floor, my vision blurring slowly, darkness creeping in from the edges of my vision. A single black feather floated down next to my face, and I knew the transformation was complete.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:45 pm

[Start Guitar Here] Demons and undead patrolled the room, circling the edges, two hulking creatures stood guard by the door, facing outwards.
[Start Drums Here] Suddenly the door between them began to shudder and shake as something started banging on the other side, trying to break it down. Everyone stoped and tensed, watching the door, no one moving or making a noise.
With the ear splitting on metal breaking through metal and bone white clawed finger broke through the metal surface and rents a large gash through the door, revealing shadowy figures moving on the other side, one taking the place of another as the door shuddered under the assault.

[1] “The Secret Side of Me” said a deep and melodious voice, tinged with bloodlust and hatred, the sound filled the air as bulges and dents began to form on the door, sounding like a drum as they rose

[2] “I never let you see” said a second, more beautiful voice, like Romanian liquid gold falling from heaven. Thin cracks began to form on the edges of the door, spreading out from the corners

[3] “I keep it caged” A third voice spoke up, a thick South African accent layered with heavenly grace and savage blood-lust. A fanged mouth appeared through the open rent in the door, smiling sadistically.

[4] “But I can’t control it” said a fourth Chinese accented voice with a hint of mockery on his voice. A thin pale yellowed hand punched through the rent in the door, clawing at the demons.

[5] “So stay away from me” a flowing feminine voice filled the air as one of the large dents burst open, revealing a starling fanged mouth

[6] “The beast is ugly” said a sixth voice, heavily Russian yet young. The walls around to the door began to shake as dust stirred from the bricks.

[1] “It's scratching on the walls” More rents appeared on the door, appearing as open wounds on a body

[2] “In the closet” More clawed hands punched through the metal, reaching for the demons, stained black with blood

[3] “In the halls” Cracks spread out from the door frame, spreading along the walls and floor, the door now scarred by rents and dents

[4] “It comes awake” A smiling fanged mouth darted past one of the rents, licking it’s lips hungrily.

[5] “And I can't control it” clawed fingers appeared on the edges. Peeling them back, breaking the damaged door in places

[6] “Hiding under the bed” One of the undead got too close to the door, trailing a sword. One of the clawed hands caught it and the rotting man was ripped apart in seconds

[1] “In my body”

[2] “In my head”

[3] “Why won't somebody come and save me from this” The corner was ripped off and a lean oriental man with sandy blonde hair stuck his head through the gap, snarling at the demons, mocking them

[4] “Make” the door was leaning on its hinges, almost bent in two. Clawed hands reaching over the edges and through the rents, shadowy beings leaning around to the door, snarling and clawing at the demons.

[5] “It” The demons stared at the door, fear starting to spread on their faces, the undead staring blankly at the twisted rent metal

[6] “End” The door shattered inwards and seven snarling creatures leaped into the room, eyes as black as death’s cloak, clawed hands ready to strike. The demons all roared in unison, charging the creatures, swinging great giant claws, clubs and swords. The one with leaped into the air, aiming to land behind the group and cut them down.
The creature moved faster than the demons, killing a dozen in the space of a few seconds

[1] “I feel it deep within” Demons fell dead at the feet of the creatures, limbs torn off, throats ripped out.

[2] “it's just beneath the skin” Like an unnatural wolf pack all the creatures leapt on the flying demon, biting in to its red skin. The beast crashed to the ground howling as it was ripped limb from limb in a matter of seconds

[3] “I must confess that” Bodies piled knee high as more demons and undead rushed into the room, drawn by the screams of their allies

[4] “I feel like a monster” Blood stained every surface, limbs lay everywhere.

[5] “I hate what I've become” Demons still alive lay screaming as the creatures ripped out their scaly purple hearts. Other’s dying on their feet with heads crushed or beaten to death with their own iron like spines

[6] “the nightmare's just begun” Swords were shattered as they contacted the creatures skin, the owners killed seconds later by the shards rammed down their throat or eyes, into their brains

[1] “I must confess that” One of the creatures ripped a demons heart from his chest, and in the moments he still lived put it in his hand and told him ‘to put it back in’

[2] “I feel like a monster” A demon screamed as his skull was torn from his head, another had its head crushed in by two creatures colliding

[3] “I” One of the creatures tore the leg bone of a zombie from its body and impaled a demon through the chest, pinning him to a wall

[4] “I feel like a monster” A demon screamed as his skull was torn from his head, another had its head crushed in by two creatures colliding

[5] “I” All fell silent, all the demons and undead lay dead, the seven creatures stood over them, covered in blood, smiling evilly

[6] “I feel like a monster” with ear-splitting roars and screeches the creatures tore down the wooden door at the end of the room and escaped into the castle.

[1] “My secret side I keep” The seven creatures ran down the halls of the castle, killing everything they met.

[2] “hid under lock and key” A trail of demons and undead soon followed them, pools of blood and piles of limbs their bloody path

[3] “I keep it caged” Demons were cut into ribbons by their claws, undead ripped apart and left hanging on the doors and walls

[4] “but I can't control it” One demon ran from the creatures, screaming in fear and calling for his father to save him

[5] “Cause if I let him out” A metal pole, torn from a window smashed through his head and into the wall behind it, embedded on it was the demons brain, still twitching.

[6] “He'll tear me up” An undead was ripped in two, the creature holding it smashing another zombie with the bodies

[1] “break me down” The stone brick wall was broken apart as demons and undead were smashed on the rock, their corpses falling to the hard ground below

[2] “Why won't somebody come and save me from this” Demons and undead now ran through the castle, hunted in their lair.

[3] “make” Some stood and fought, wielding dark swords and wicked axes

[4] “it” Their corpses were left hanging from their weapons, blood dripping onto the floor

[5] “end”

[6] “I feel it deep within” The castle walls imploded inwards, broken stone and glass showering on the creatures

[1] “it's just beneath the skin” Demons stood screaming as they were crushed, undead impaled on wooden beams and broken glass

[2] “I must confess that” the seven creatures ran through the breaking castle, breaking through fallen stone and wood, glass shattering on their skin

[3] “I feel like a monster” The floor began to fall out from beneath them, the roof opening up above them, large chunks of stone raining down on them

[4] “I hate what I've become” Leaping like frogs from block to block the seven creatures reached the floor above

[5] “the nightmare's just begun” Here demons stood twenty deep, swords raised, shields ready, oblivious to the devastation around them

[6] “I must confess that” With animalistic growls the seven charged the demons, breaking through shield and skin as if it was paper

[1] “I feel like a monster” Demons were ripped apart, their chests pulled apart, their ribcages opened like doors

[2] “I feel it deep within” Others were crushed under rocks and impaled on wood, wielded like weapons by the creatures

[3] “it's just beneath the skin” glass shards were shoved just under the skin, in the eyes and ears. Demons screamed and fell to their knees, trying to rip apart their own skin

[4] “I must confess that” The floor crumbled and the walls began to shake, the glass windows cracking

[5] “I feel like a monster” Demons were ripped apart and thrown to the ground

[6] “I” The last of the demons dead the creatures ran down the hallway, barley keeping in front of the collapsing floor

[1] “I feel like a monster” Ahead a corner came into view, a glass window facing them untouched

[2] “I” As the hallway behind them collapsed the creatures leaped through the last glass window, shattering it into a thousand pieces

[3] “I feel like a monster” The castle fell to the ground, destroyed as the seven creature landed on the soft grassy ground. In front of a little girl.

[4] “It's hiding in the dark” One of the creatures leaped on her, knocking her to the ground.

[5] “it's teeth are razor sharp” It opened its mouth and roared in its face, showing its twin fangs. The little girl screamed back, her cry almost lost in the creatures screech.

[6] “There's no escape for me” The other creatures crowded around, silently licking their lips

[1] “it wants my soul” Staring hungrily at the girl they all edged closer, mouths slowly opening

[2] “it wants my heart” Venom dripped from their fangs, burning the ground beneath and the girl’s skin

[3] “No one can hear me scream” The girl screamed again, loud. No one around could hear it

[4] “maybe it's just a dream” With sadistic laughter the creatures bit into the girl, drawing blood

[5] “Maybe it's inside of me” the girl slumped back, fainting from the fear and pain

[6] “Stop” as soon as the girl was asleep the creature leaped back, little blood staining their mouth

[1] “This” leaving the girl where she lay they ran silent through the night

[2] “Monster” arriving at the outer wall they leapt up, over the wall, London stretched out before them, a war zone alight with fire and screams

[3] “I feel it deep within” the seven landed on the wall, starring coldly at the city, anger and hatred on their faces

[4] “it's just beneath the skin” they could hear the cries of pain and fear, smell the death flowing on the wind.

[5] “I must confess that” Six of the creatures dissolved into smoke, flowing into the last. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the smoke. Suddenly his eyes snapped open, completely dead black. He could smell the Warlock, smell his blood, his power. With a twisted smile the last creature, the Ancient one opened his mouth and screamed, in a deep growling voice “I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

[Read this, and deeply consider if you want to fight the ancient one]
[Read this, try to remember as much as you can. Then listen to 'Monster' By skillet, cause all everything the seven say happens to the speed of the song. Also the numbers on the side are so you know who's speaking]
[If you want an example of what this would be like. Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-A-JtInoMk&list=PL90DF6CFB6B929E53&index=4&feature=plpp_video. even though there's one person in this, imagine there's seven]

[Also Cross, your current situation reminds me of a line from a song I like]
["Angels Fell First, But I'm Still Here"]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:20 am

I felt the power from the enchantments I'd placed across the city, most were simply to allow me to spy on any activity I might be interested in, but now served to keep me informed on the whereabouts of the Tutores. Something dark was coming for me, something more powerful than father time himself. I lifted myself from the floor, the smooth slate beneath me hot to the touch. Kneeling, I looked up, the sky above was racked with a blinding storm, yet no rain reached the city. I stood up, feather light wings lying awkwardly on the floor next to me, stretching back to attach to my back at the shoulder blades. Slowly, they lifted and folded behind me, I had no idea how to work them, but there would be time for it later. Crouching, I jumped upward, the slate floor shattering from the force as I was driven into the sky. I came above the city, fires, both green and red burning in patches through the dark stone streets. I hated the city so much, I hated the tutores, and I hated the ancient one. As I fell back to earth, I extended my wings, the wind caught me and drove me forward.
I felt as if I had been able to fly for all of my life. The ability seeming to come naturally to me. I swept high above the city, my forces batting against the tutores, who were slowly winning and pushing back toward my castle, which was now in ruins. I could see the Cerberus off int he distance, throwing tanks, people, and machinery like toys. I knew I had to face the vampire, but I knew not whether I was powerful enough. I had the power of hundreds of thousands of souls infused within me, the energy of a hundred suns, and the magic of millenniums of dark warlocks, the magic of the devil himself. I scowled, someone stood atop the single in tact tower on my castle, a single, shadowy figure, long dark hair billowing out behind them. The sapphire eyes, filled with blood lust staring straight at me, even though we were miles apart.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 pm

"I'm coming for you Roman" I said, starring at the figure rising from the ruined council chambers. A pair of angel wings extended from his back, the moon behind him showing them as black as night.
"You've made me bring out my monster, one I would have liked to keep locked away. But No, here he is, The true me. The Vampire"
I rushed forward, faster then ever before, my claws tearing through the air, creating explosions as I ran. My feet smashed into the road beneath me, leaving a trail of foot prints in the broken stone. The world rushed past me, sharp as a knife's edge, everything caught as if time had stopped.
I rushed past the monster dog and smiled, turning back to the giant hell hound. Within the blink of an eye I was clawing at the creature's throat, ripping scaly leather skin and muscle, black blood staining everything. To the world it seemed as if the dog had died of no reason, as if it's heart had just suddenly stopped. I laughed as I impaled the large purple organ on the spire of St. Pauls, licking blood from my hands.
"Madness! Bitter Sweet Insanity!" I stood in the court yard of the Tower of London, starring up at the moon, laughing wickedly, my eyes wide, full of madness.
"[1] MUNDI EST DEMENS. NON BENE ME SIC DEMENS. FACIES FINIS. PROHIBERE MONSTRUM. OCCIDERE VENEFICUS. REMANEO ME. GYRUM. FERVENS AD LEPUS PER SPECULUM. NO EVIGILABUNT HOC MANE. VIDERE NIGER ROSA NATUS. MORIENS LENTE OPSCURUS IN NIX. ANGELI CECIDERUNT PRIUS ETIAM HIC SUM. SOLO SUNT APPROPINQUARE. UOLNUS ALTA SECAT. VERTO DE LUX ET DOMINE ME DUCO AD SPISSAMENTUM" I descended into insane laughter, starring at the moon.

THOMAS
"Oh bloody 'ell Nah" I swore, stopping dead in my tracks. I had my broken hand holding onto my shoulder, making my way through the streets with a dead mans rifle, a pistol to me. I had heard the Ancient one, screaming incoherent babble, I knew that meant one thing.
"BLOODY 'ELL UNCLE. WOT 'RE YA PLAYIN' AT" I started running through the streets, heading to the Tower. I knew there was only one thing I could to help the ancient one, to stop him. But he had made me promise only to use it if the situation was dire.
"Can't get Any More Dire Then It Already Is" I said, closing my eyes. I felt the transformation instantly, a burning prickling sensation as my body wrapped, my bones groaning ans shifting, my skin bubbling and hardening. I felt the pain as wicked black iron spines grew from my body, covering my shoulders, knees and elbows. My fingers shifted into claws, my teeth into fangs. A wicked spiked tail burst from my lower back and a pair of black spiked wings grew from my shoulders. I opened my eyes as the transformation finished, everything was awash with blue, flecks of green, yellow and red moving in the far distance. I looked up at the sky, my powerful wings carrying me forward, till I hung in the night sky, a powerful half demon. I roared and felt the shock wave explode through the air around me, filling the city, shattering glass.
"[2] Sum Asmerius. Filius Daemon Asmodeus et sapientis Darius. Audire me et Desperatio"

SLOTH
I woke, afraid. I had heard a man screaming, rambling. I got to my feet and for the first time in my life, ran. I ran to the top of the tower the Warlock had moved me too. As I reached the top I felt a wave of fear wash over my body. I stood atop the tower of London, starring down at the city as the battle raged on. I was too frozen to move, something dark was nearby, something full of hate and malice. Something, hungry

IRA
I sat up on the bed, anger rushing through me. Libidiem was still kissing my chest, unaware of what was going on."Get Up Sister! Something Has Happened!" I yelled at her, rushing to the window. Below me London was ablaze with battle, the blasted Tutored Latet were pushing back the undead and were slowly advancing towards the castle.
"Get Dressed! We have an order to kill!"

[1] = THE WORLD IS MAD. NOT IT'S ME THAT'S MAD. MAKE IT END. STOP THIS MONSTER. KILL THE WARLOCK. STOP ME. ROUND AND ROUND. CHASING THE RABBIT THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS. NO WILL WAKE
[2] = I Am Asmerius. Son of The Demon Asmodeus and the the Wise One Darius. Hear Me And Despair

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:41 am

[Wow, you're throwing a friggin train full of c4 at me aren't ya XD but just remember Roman's an angel now]

A dark shape rose far ahead of me, bellowing something I couldn't understand. It was huge, metal bits sticking off of him at his shoulders and joints, plates crossing his chest. Massive leathery wings extending out behind him. To my left, atop the spire of the cathedral rested the ancient one, the heart of my hell hound resting next to him, impaled on the thin metal spike. From the streets, far below, a cloud of fire billowed upward, engulfing the demon Thomas, i knew I'd heard of him before; now I completely connected the dots.
From the plume of acrid smoke and fire, Thomas was thrown, sending him crashing through a building below. Following him with blinding speed came the red skinned, muscular form of Satan. Huge black bat wings folded behind him to assist in his dive. When he hit, the entire block exploded in a fireball, the ground caving in like a massive crater, then slowly falling away into a black abyss, seemingly only feet below the surface.
Spinning, I turned to face the vampire, seated, waiting for me. I appeared before him, black licks of flame disappearing as I came into existence, burning the air around me. The vampire looked neither surprised nor expecting of the move, he simply stared at me, my wings flapping slowly to keep me at eye level with him. I smiled, seeing his true form.
"You are not as squeaky clean as you try to portray to your tutores Londain," I said, "I'm sure they would cast you out if they knew what power you contained, what darkness," He snarled, lunging forward faster than light. From the roof of the cathedral came chains, wrapping around his wrists and waist. They held for only a second, the enraged vampire heaving harder to break them. It gave me just enough time to get back out into open air before he followed me, leaping into space after me. His claws swiped at me, but I stayed just out of reach, moving almost as fast as he. With a yell, I unleashed a blast of fire in the form of an explosion, sending the vampire spinning to the ground where he hit with a resounding crunch. But it was not his bone cracking, it was the cobbled below him. He stood quickly, diving back into the air for another attack. I spun away, trailing a black ribbon from my hands. Londain grabbed at it, trying to pull me back down, but the ribbon instead wrapped about him like tar, gripping and squeezing his arm and moving down to his body and head. He fell to the ground again, writhing, ripping at the silk ribbon constricting him like a snake. With a scream of anger he released a blast of magic, tearing the ribbon away, sending burning flecks high into the air. And he was at me again, slashing and biting as I flew higher and away.
With a flash of light, something alighted on the top of the cathedral. A second flash brought another, and more flashes, soon there was a crowd on the slate roof of the massive building. All clothed in white robes and donning white feathered wings.
"Londain, calm yourself," one said, having an instant effect on the vampire, "Do you not remember your promise to us?" the woman's smooth voice crooned, softly, yet as loud as thunder. The vampire jumped atop the church with them, speaking quickly to the council of angels, he was somehow, no longer the bloodthirsty monster. What was going on.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:26 pm

TERRA

Seeing two figures, i hid and watched silently. It looks like one was a demon the other an angel, but they looked odd. The demon had some features like a vampire and the angel looked evil. I watched in silent so I could finish my assumptions and not get caught or hurt.

I, at least, was good at hiding. Hopefully, I wasn't caught or hurt.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:38 am

The group of angels on the roof of the church all stared at me, their eyes gleaming blue. I flapped slowly, keeping myself steady in the air. Londain turned and looked at me, he was smiling. Something was wrong, there was no reason for him to smile, I gently moved away from the building when a single angel's face caught my eye. Her deep green eyes were far different than the other angels, her high cheekbones and gentle curves. I faltered in the air for a moment, my love. Slowly, I drifted forward, hanging in the air before the entire council of angels, but yards away from my mortal enemy, but I had to get closer, I had to touch her to make sure she was real. I alighted on the edge of the roof, my wings folding back slowly, my eyes glued on the beautiful woman, light grey wings tucked gently behind her white sundress. From above, there was an earth shattering roar and Satan dove from the sky, a stream of red fire trailing behind him.
I dove forward, the Ancient One moving in the same instant to stop me. My wing flicked out, slamming into the man's chest, sending him spinning from the roof, a large number of feathers being pulled painfully from my wing. I reached the group of angles and time seemed to slow.
The huge demon came from above, hurtling downward with the force of a meteor, dark magic enveloping him in fire. The angels scattered, their yells filling the air around me, but the one woman's face filled my mind, driving me forward. Before ramming into the group, I angled upward, my wings catching the wind and sending me straight into Satan's side. There was an explosion of green fire, the demon was sent hurtling away from the roof while I floated gently on the air. With a roar, the demon appeared before me, slashing and clawing viciously.
"After all I've done for you Marvarak! After all these years you still turn against me for one woman!" he screamed, his voice no longer deep, but the shrill cry of a banshee.
"You've done nothing for me, It was little sister and the sins. Nothing you have done ever helped me!" I said calmly, dodging away from his vicious blows, "You believe you can strike me down physically after I almost outmatched an enraged ancient vampire?" I asked sarcastically, "How cute,"
I lashed out, a red blade piercing the air with a high pitched whistle. The demon was thrown away again, straight into a house below, obliterating it and the ones next to it. He was up in an instant, flinging fireball after lightning bolt at me. I dodged and deflected the dark magic easily before retaliating with my own bolt of lighting. Instead of using my energy for the lighting, I simply found a lightning bolt in the storm sky above, and flung it downward, striking the huge demon square in the chest. The houses were now alight, the demon stepped through the flames, panting hard.
"What a pathetic excuse for a demon," I hissed down at him. He roared and jumped at me, his wings crushed and unusable. I lifted my hands slowly above my head, the demon seeming to slow in the air.
Time was as thick as syrup, the city shimmered and glowed from the energy and the battles raging slowed to a complete halt. I knew that there were few who could surpass time magic, but the Devil was not one of them, to wield and avoid time magic, a powerful soul was needed.
In my hands materialized a sword, huge and magnificent, tapering in a straight edged fashion to a pin point. The wooden hilt wrapped in leather felt warm to the touch while the golden hilt glowed gently. Arcing slowly, the sword met the demon's head, right between the horns. Time resumed, the demon was thrown away again, smashing into buildings below. Lifting the sword above my head again, I hurled it at him, the sound of it spinning through the air like music. There was a huge explosion as the head of a dragon, clad completely in lava, shattered the ground beneath the demon. Its mouth agape, it swallowed the entire house, demon and all. The long, snake like head twisted in the sky, the bulge in its neck obvious of the devil's attempted escape.
"Lucifer the great, ends today, the world is free of his decay. Feel my power angels above, know my sacrifice was for you, my love," I whispered, magic flowing from my body like water, slowly enveloping the writhing dragon head, hardening it into diamond, all the way to the core. As the last bit of power left my body, the last thing I saw was the world spinning past, and the angel on the roof of the cathedral, looking down at me with a gentle smile.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:16 pm

I leaped, high above the city. catching the falling angel in my hands. I landed on the cobblestones below, breaking them.
"Thomas!" I yelled, placing the man, my enemy on the unbroken cobblestones. The angel council landed lightly around me, starring down Roman
"Why did you save him Londain?" I looked up at the head angel, the one Roman had tried to get close to. "He took on Lucifer, spent all his magic on killing him. That deserves some reward, or some form of redemption, even a small one" I returned to the man laying before me, his wings starting to break apart into specks of green fire, floating towards the sky.
"Plus, I'm not letting him die till I punish him for his crimes" I added with a wicked smile.
The ground behind me split and peeled back as black fire erupted from the ground, followed by a bloodied and bruised Thomas, still in his demon form
"Bloody 'ell. I Daan't Wanna Be Doin' That Again" the giant hybrid said, couching up smoke and ash, in his hand a demon skull ripped from it's body, in the other was the clawed bone of a hell dragon.
"Thomas, here" The giant rushed over to my side, dropping the head and claw. He stopped when he saw who I was leaning over, looking shocked and confused. "Aint that the bloody warlock we've been after?"
"Yes, It's Roman Marvarack. He fought Lucifer and won"
"Old man Lucy! Well 'e's in me good books na. that grumpy old coot was a wite bastard growin' up"
"Is there anything you can do to save him. He spent all his magic and possibly most of his life force doing so. He's lost all the souls he consumed so he's losing his angel grace as we speak"
Thomas rubbed his hands together, smiling "well 'e can become a vampire loike ya uncle. Lot of potential in that"
"Anything else?"
"I could find a grea-ter demon, kill it and transfer it's energy into life force. any preferences?"
"Greater Demons take time to hunt and kill. And I don't think the angel council will do anything to help" I said smiling, looking up at the angels, hoping to see a few feathers ruffled.
"The only ovver fin' I can fin' of is divine intervention" Everyone looked up at the dark gloomy sky, seeing if anything would happen. When nothing did Thomas continued "Or an infusion of 'undred pure souls"
"What! How Can You Use 100 Pure Souls To Bring Back A Dark One" I rolled my shoulders and looked up at the angel who had spoken "He is dark yes, but all darkness is not born. It is created through abuse, neglect and misfortune"
"But This Man. This Monster -"
"Has done terrible things and deserves to be punished. And That is best done alive, where we have say over his punishment"
"You Go Against The Council Londain, Again!" I stood up, standing tall and proud under their gazes. "All humans, good or evil deserve a second chance. a chance to learn from their mistakes and teach others not to make the same mistakes" I turned to the head angel "And It is not my choice to make. It is Roman Marvarak's choice to live or die" The angel returned my gaze, her narrow eyes starring into my sapphire.
"So Let's let him choose" I looked down at the man at my feet, my enemy. and smiled "So choose Roman, Do you live, or do you die?"

[Here are you choices]
[Be turned into a vampire, live eternally and be punished till the Ancient one sees fit. and he is very fair]
[Be infused with 100 pure souls (which I have a plan on how we get them if you choose this), and be punished till the Ancient one sees fit]
[Or die and be punished in hell for eternity. Under whoever takes over from Lucifer]
[Your Choice Cross]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 am

My eyes flicked open, the angel council stood above me, the edges of my vision soft and blurry. I snarled, trying to sit up, but my strength was gone, I could barely lift my head.
"Live, or do you die," came a voice from the left. My head twisted at the sound, Londain knelt beside me, a hand on my shoulder. Why wasn't he killing me?
I looked back at the council, the terrified male angel who thought I was coming after stood to the back of the group, the woman angel, the one who stood behind him on the roof was at the front, her glassy green eyes shockingly different from the blue of the other angels.
"Mary," I croaked, summoning the strength to sit up from the bleached earth around me. The entire council jumped back, stumbling and falling over one another, all except the woman, "They, they let you in?" I asked, feeling the inside of my throat break, blood flowing into my mouth. I spat on the cobbles beside me before returning my gaze to her.
"Yes, they forgave the dark magic I'd learned," she whispered, her voice soft and melodious, like cool water flowing over my ears. I hadn't hear her voice in over a hundred years, and here she stood before me, the woman my dark master had killed with his apprentices, unchanged but for a single scar running down her cheek.
"Why," I started, coughing and spitting, "didn't you come see me?" I asked, struggling to get to my feet, flecks of burning feathers floating through my field of vision, I paid it no mind, I knew the grace of the angels was leaving me.
"I could not," she whispered, stepping forward, putting a hand on my neck, cool and soft it was, soothing the burning in my skin, "They wouldn't let me contact you for fear of your magic," she whispered into my ear, I could feel her breath now.
"Your time grows short Roman," came a voice from behind me. I turned from the teary eyes gaze of my love to the warm smile of the vampire. Why was he smiling? The entire council contained a mix of fear and anger, but not Londain.
"I do not deserve to live after all I've done," I said, staggering toward him. Thomas, still in demon form, lunged forward to strike me, but Londain blocked him arm and gripped my shoulder, steadying me. I stared into his sapphire eyes, the only indication of the madness trapped within was evident in the torn shirt and disheveled hair.
"You deserve to be punished, and then you deserve to live," he said calmly, his smile not faltering. I glanced back at the Angels, at my love.
"If I go to hell, become consumed by a demon," I said to Londain, not looking him in the eye, "I will overpower it, I will return," I hissed the final part, looking up at my nemesis.
"Yes, you would," he nodded.
"But I deserve punishment. I know the wrong I have done, I am not blind," I said, breathing heavily, my energy seeping further away, "I only ask you one thing. Save me in any way possible, I will accept my punishment at your hand, and your hand only. But allow me to practice magic when you see my term fulfilled," I looked at him, feeling my skin prickle as he stared into my soul.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:03 pm

"Very Well then Roman, I allow you to practice magic after your punishment. If you survive it, I intend to punish you for a long time"
"You won't have to worry about that Londain"
Everyone spun to face the speaker, I supporting Roman instinctively hissed. A young girl stood before us, her clothes wet with melted snow. She looked ready to faint, breathing heavily, holding onto the building besides her. She looked up and I gasped, I felt Roman twinge in my grasp.
"Lady Sloth"
"Eveorisa"
I looked down at the warlock in my hands, then at the girl "Lady Sloth? You're a sin?" The girl just nodded her head sadly, tears welling up in her eyes. "It was Libidinem, she was the one who attacked the village. She was the one that killed mother" I went cold, my emotions frozen, shocked.
"Libidinem? Libidinem killed Eveorisaenum? That Bitch is the Reason My Love, Your Mother Was Killed?" Sloth fell to the ground, unable to hold herself up, tears were running doewn her face and sobs were begining to rack her body. "Yes. Libidinem Killed Mother, She kidnapped me and forced me to devour the esscence of sloth. She turned me into this"
I roared something in my native tongue, something not heard for over 5,000 years. "I Will Rip That Bitches Heart From Her Body, Force It Down Her Throat. Then Cut Of Her Head And Shove It Up My Brother's Ass"
"Londain, isn't that overdoing it?" I turned to the head angel, 'Mary' as Roman had called her, my eyes full of anger.
"There's more Uncle. All the villiagers killed, she forced me to devour their souls. For 5,000 years I have contained them within me"
"WHAT! My Sister Forced You To Eat Hundreds of The Purest Souls To Live?" Sloth broke down into hysterical sobbing, screaming the word yes and others in my native tongue. The sight of my love's daughter, my stepdaughter reduced to the sin of sloth, crying at my feet. Filled me with such anger, My eyes were staring to turn black again.
"Uncle. before ya go blood crazy again. I 'ave an idea that can 'elp Eveorisa AND Roman at the same time" I slowly turned to Thomas, struggling to hold back the madness. Sloth was sobbing into the pavements, all angels starring at her like an abomination. "Ya said she contains 'undreds of pure souls? well we can use them ter save Roman. and then ya simply turn 'er into a vampire. aw trace of demon is removed and she's nah longer slothful. it's Brilliant"
"No" One of the angels turned on Thomas, outraged "This is A Child Of Sin. She Must Be Destroyed"
"Transfer the souls Thomas"
"WHAT!" All angels turned back to me, shocked and outraged. Holding Roman barley on his feet I stood up tall and proud, starring all of them in the eye. "This, Monster as you so label her. Is my Step daughter. I am going to save her for my love's sake. And By doing So, I will be saving the life of This man. So I can punish him for his crimes. So If You 'Pidgeons' Don't Mind. Step Out Of My Way" My voice lowered into a deep growl, ruffling a few feathers. The leader of the council stood unfazed, glaring at me, ready to strike me down in an instant.
"Fine. We leave this in your hands 'Ancient One" So much poison was layered onto my title, I felt as if darkness would close in around me. In a flash of light the council departed, leaving us alone on a empty London Road.
"Thomas, Began the ritual" The giant nodded and grabbed the sobbing sloth and placed her opposite Roman as I lowered the warlock into a sitting position, holding him steady.
"Wite. 'ere we go" The giant clapped his hands then waved them through the air, a sickly orange glow surrounding them. The ground caught fire as demonic runes and a transmutation circle carved themselves into the stone. Roman looked down in awe "You'll, have to, teach me, that, one" He said, smiling up at Thomas. The giant half demon ignored him, eyes closed concentrating on the spells he was silently casting
"Londain, when I say, jump aahhht of the circle. and be ready ter catch Eveorisa" I nodded, waiting. I knew what Thomas was capable off, I've seen some of the lesser spells he can cast, and they equal a warlock at his peak.
"Na!" Thomas shouted, bringing his hands together above his head. white fire erupted around the circle, blocking Roman and Eveorisa from view as I leapt away, rolling down the street.
Inside the circle, Eveorisa and Roman started screaming out in pain, my stepdaughters cries pierced my eras and cleaved my heart. I placed my hands over my sensitive ears, struggling not to fall to my knees and cry out with them.
Suddenly the wall of light coming from the circle exploded outwards, blinding me and turning the whole world white. For several seconds all I saw was white, everything silent, slowly my vision came back enough for me to realize I was standing over Eveorisa, holding a clenched hand over her open mouth, dripping blood. Three drops of my thick dead blood flowed down her neck and I felt my fangs pierce my lip with a low hiss. Without thought I bit down into my stepdaughter's neck, drawing blood. She gave a small gasp from the second of pain, then slumped into bliss as the endorphin's in my venom took away the pain. It felt like eons before her blood ran out, but I knew in truth it was only seconds. Slowly I removed myself from her neck and gently lay her on the ground, as if she was only asleep, I felt no sorrow as I knew soon she would be rEveorisaorn.
"Londain. ya may wanna 'ear this" I turned to Thomas, my face blank. He was kneeling besides Roman who lay asleep on the ground, his body looked as well as It did the first time I met him, only now with a faint white sheen.
"Wahn of the souls Eveorisa 'ad was an angel soul, mixed in wif the others" I looked up at the giant, concerned. "An Angel Soul? You mean he's -"
"Nah, 'e 'asn't got 'is angel powers back. 'e's just immortal na" A evil smile slowly spread along my face as I stared down at Roman "Immortal? Good, just gives us time to enjoy his punishment without him dying on us"

"Very Well then Roman, I allow you to practice magic after your punishment. If you survive it, I intend to punish you for a long time"
"You won't have to worry about that Londain"
Everyone spun to face the speaker, I supporting Roman instinctively hissed. A young girl stood before us, her clothes wet with melted snow. She looked ready to faint, breathing heavily, holding onto the building besides her. She looked up and I gasped, I felt Roman twinge in my grasp.
"Lady Sloth"
"Eveorisa"
I looked down at the warlock in my hands, then at the girl "Lady Sloth? You're a sin?" The girl just nodded her head sadly, tears welling up in her eyes. "It was Libidinem, she was the one who attacked the village. She was the one that killed mother" I went cold, my emotions frozen, shocked.
"Libidinem? Libidinem killed Eveorisaenum? That Bitch is the Reason My Love, Your Mother Was Killed?" Sloth fell to the ground, unable to hold herself up, tears were running doewn her face and sobs were begining to rack her body. "Yes. Libidinem Killed Mother, She kidnapped me and forced me to devour the esscence of sloth. She turned me into this"
I roared something in my native tongue, something not heard for over 5,000 years. "I Will Rip That Bitches Heart From Her Body, Force It Down Her Throat. Then Cut Of Her Head And Shove It Up My Brother's Ass"
"Londain, isn't that overdoing it?" I turned to the head angel, 'Mary' as Roman had called her, my eyes full of anger.
"There's more Uncle. All the villiagers killed, she forced me to devour their souls. For 5,000 years I have contained them within me"
"WHAT! My Sister Forced You To Eat Hundreds of The Purest Souls To Live?" Sloth broke down into hysterical sobbing, screaming the word yes and others in my native tongue. The sight of my love's daughter, my stepdaughter reduced to the sin of sloth, crying at my feet. Filled me with such anger, My eyes were staring to turn black again.
"Uncle. before ya go blood crazy again. I 'ave an idea that can 'elp Eveorisa AND Roman at the same time" I slowly turned to Thomas, struggling to hold back the madness. Sloth was sobbing into the pavements, all angels starring at her like an abomination. "Ya said she contains 'undreds of pure souls? well we can use them ter save Roman. and then ya simply turn 'er into a vampire. aw trace of demon is removed and she's nah longer slothful. it's Brilliant"
"No" One of the angels turned on Thomas, outraged "This is A Child Of Sin. She Must Be Destroyed"
"Transfer the souls Thomas"
"WHAT!" All angels turned back to me, shocked and outraged. Holding Roman barley on his feet I stood up tall and proud, starring all of them in the eye. "This, Monster as you so label her. Is my Step daughter. I am going to save her for my love's sake. And By doing So, I will be saving the life of This man. So I can punish him for his crimes. So If You 'Pidgeons' Don't Mind. Step Out Of My Way" My voice lowered into a deep growl, ruffling a few feathers. The leader of the council stood unfazed, glaring at me, ready to strike me down in an instant.
"Fine. We leave this in your hands 'Ancient One" So much poison was layered onto my title, I felt as if darkness would close in around me. In a flash of light the council departed, leaving us alone on a empty London Road.
"Thomas, Began the ritual" The giant nodded and grabbed the sobbing sloth and placed her opposite Roman as I lowered the warlock into a sitting position, holding him steady.
"Wite. 'ere we go" The giant clapped his hands then waved them through the air, a sickly orange glow surrounding them. The ground caught fire as demonic runes and a transmutation circle carved themselves into the stone. Roman looked down in awe "You'll, have to, teach me, that, one" He said, smiling up at Thomas. The giant half demon ignored him, eyes closed concentrating on the spells he was silently casting
"Londain, when I say, jump aahhht of the circle. and be ready ter catch Eveorisa" I nodded, waiting. I knew what Thomas was capable off, I've seen some of the lesser spells he can cast, and they equal a warlock at his peak.
"Na!" Thomas shouted, bringing his hands together above his head. white fire erupted around the circle, blocking Roman and Eveorisa from view as I leapt away, rolling down the street.
Inside the circle, Eveorisa and Roman started screaming out in pain, my stepdaughters cries pierced my eras and cleaved my heart. I placed my hands over my sensitive ears, struggling not to fall to my knees and cry out with them.
Suddenly the wall of light coming from the circle exploded outwards, blinding me and turning the whole world white. For several seconds all I saw was white, everything silent, slowly my vision came back enough for me to realize I was standing over Eveorisa, holding a clenched hand over her open mouth, dripping blood. Three drops of my thick dead blood flowed down her neck and I felt my fangs pierce my lip with a low hiss. Without thought I bit down into my stepdaughter's neck, drawing blood. She gave a small gasp from the second of pain, then slumped into bliss as the endorphin's in my venom took away the pain. It felt like eons before her blood ran out, but I knew in truth it was only seconds. Slowly I removed myself from her neck and gently lay her on the ground, as if she was only asleep, I felt no sorrow as I knew soon she would be rEveorisaorn.
"Londain. ya may wanna 'ear this" I turned to Thomas, my face blank. He was kneeling besides Roman who lay asleep on the ground, his body looked as well as It did the first time I met him, only now with a faint white sheen.
"Wahn of the souls Eveorisa 'ad was an angel soul, mixed in wif the others" I looked up at the giant, concerned. "An Angel Soul? You mean he's -"
"Nah, 'e 'asn't got 'is angel powers back. 'e's just immortal na" A evil smile slowly spread along my face as I stared down at Roman "Immortal? Good, just gives us time to enjoy his punishment without him dying on us"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:30 am

I awoke in the dark. My neck and back were stiff from lying on a huge stone slab. I could sense souls around me, at least ten pure angel souls. They mustn't have trusted Londain's men enough to guard me, so the Council sent their own warrior. I sat upright, a bit startled to find that I wasn't bound down. I swung my legs from the edge of the slab, but they seemed to hit a wall. I could feel the raw stone walls enveloping the room, and knew that this was an enchantment to keep me on the table, for the room was much larger. Lifting my hand, a small light flickered into existence in front of me, seeming to fill the room with a whitish, directionless glow. Ten tall men, white wings adorning their backs, jumped from where they'd been sitting; they all had spears and pointed them menacingly at me.
"Put those down," I said, my voice somewhat deeper than I remembered. I looked at the back of my hand, shocked to see the white of my skin, my black, swirling tattoos no longer running and splattered. I felt power, at least as much as I had when I'd become a half demon, but I couldn't feel the darkness. What had they done?
I swung my legs again from the stone, this time disabling the enchantment. It was a simple bit of invisible wall magic that could be countered with a wind spell. The Tutores Council must have been chosen, and had assigned a warlock to imprison me.
"What a pathetic excuse for a warlock," I said, stretching as my bare feet touched the floor. One of the angels, jumpy as a rattlesnake, jumped forward, thrusting his spear at me. I slapped it aside, a flash of light lighting the room as my hand made contact with the blade. But for some reason, my magic was no longer green, instead, it was a blinding white. The angels circled me as I stood there.
"Londain, please tell these idiots to stop," I yelled, projecting my voice. But I felt the spell hit another wall enchantment designed to stop me from acting magic outside of the room. I scowled and sat down on the slab again, I knew there were listening enchantments everywhere, and the Ancient One must have heard. The angles stayed in formation around me. A few minutes later, there was a grinding thud and an invisible door lifted out of the way, all of the winged men jumped as Londain himself entered, followed by Thomas.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 pm

"Stand down. Thomas and I can handle him" The angels stepped back, spears held perfectly at their sides, eyes starring off into space. Roman ignored them, starring at me with raised eyebrows, waiting
"Shall I start with your punishment? Or with the changes to the Tutores Latet thanks to you?"
Thomas snapped his fingers and my high back chair from my office appeared behind me in a puff of cold flames, another chair appearing behind the Warlock.
“Let’s have a look at your crimes then shall we” I said sitting down, before Roman could answer. Thomas remaining at my side and the warlock hesitantly sat down as well. From the inside of my coat I pulled out a roll of parchment, sealed with a sapphire blue wax bearing an elegant L.
“You are acquired quite a sentence listing Roman. More than anyone else before you, except Lucifer and Cairn. Good man Cairn, bit Nutty” As I spoke I broke the seal, unrolling the parchment.
“Here we go” I cleared my thorat, more for effect then unblocking and held the scroll high. “Mr Roman Marvarak, for you’re crimes against the magical world and it’s caretaker, the Order of Tutores Latet, You Are being. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah! I hate all this legal mess. Ever since the Renaissance it has to be procedure after procedure after tradition” I sighed loudly and tossed away the first letter, followed by the second and the third till I came to the page I required.
“Right, your crimes and their punishments are as listed”

“For kidnapping innocent humans – imprisonment, 4 moths per person – Total 1 year”
“For Killing Innocent human – imprisonment, 5 years per person – Total 265 years”
“For assaulting a member of the Tutores Latet in unprovoked aggression – imprisonment, 6 months – Total 130.5 years”
“For assaulting another of your kind – imprisonment, 6 months – Total 58.5 years”
“For killing another of your kind – imprisonment, 6 years – Total 258 years”
“For killing a member of the Tutrores Latet in unprovoked aggression – imprisonment, 17 years – Total 5117 years”
“For aiding the seven sins – Imprisonment, 666 years”
“For aiding and serving Lucifer – Imprisonment, 666 years”
“For stealing and collecting Human souls – Imprisonment – Death sentence”
“For assaulting and slaying the council of the Tutores Latet – Death sentence”

“There’s one more crime but I find that just stupid. The unprovoked assault on the Ancient One Vampire. As you see, stupid” I looked at Roman, smiling and talking to him as if he was a member of the order.
“For your crimes you are, in total to serve two life sentences. Invalid. And 7,162 years. So I believe you’ll be waiting a long time for your right to use magic” The Warlock was staring at me bug yes, face drawn. I don’t think he had expected to get that high a sentence, or two invalid life sentences.
“Now as the new council is still finding it’s feet, I have taken custody of you. So you are, in short. Solely my prisoner. And I;ve already got your punishment ready” I leaned back in my chair, starring down at Roman in a noble fashion, like I was some monarch or ruler about to punish his subject.
“For the next 7,200 years, you are to be my assistant, taking the place of Thomas. You will follow all my commands and orders, to the letter. And will offer your services, abilities and skills to my command for me to use as I see fit. Is that not fair, Roman?” The warlocks jaw fell open, his whole body slumped. Thomas chuckled next to me as Roman, flabbergasted tried to speak.
“But, What! I am to Take Thomas’s place? But What Is He To Do”
“Thomas at my recommendation, and threatening advice to the new council, has been raised to the grand councillor. He is the leader of the council now, and so now officially my equal. Though he has been my equal for the last 1,000 years” I added offhandedly, looking away from the giant in a bored fashion but with a faint smile.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:13 am

I sat there staring at the vampire, my gaze flicking between him, the giant half demon, and the angel guards.
"And the council does not object?" I asked, standing to pace.
"They don't have much they can object to with Thomas there," the Ancient One said offhandedly.
"And you do not fear I will turn on you, try to attack you or others?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at the man.
"I believe you have learned something, I'm not sure what it is, or how well you learned it," he replied, standing, "But, I feel I can handle you should you go haywire again," he smiled, patting my arm, almost like a friend. I almost winced from his touch, expecting hot irons or barbs. None came.
"You truly are kind sir," I said, bowing sweepingly, "Though I fear you've miscalculated my term," I stood back up straight, "What of the crimes before this, last surge for power?" I asked, cocking my head slightly, "Not, of course, that I complain of your selected term, but what is your reasoning? The Ancient One is not known to forget,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:36 am

"Hmmm ... My reasoning for letting you live? Well to summaries I make 4 points" I strolled around the room, starring off into space, offhandedly mImicing the movements of having a cane at my side
"One is, I believe strongly in mercy over justice, how people deserve second chances. Now don't think that means you deserve it. You don't. But from your reaction and short talk with the grand angel I think there's already seeds of change and redemption" as I strolled past the angel guards, still as stone I reached over and took obe's spear, the owner not making any movement or sign to stop me.
"Two, you took on Lucifer and not only that, you beat the bastard. His fall from grace happened 2,000 years before I was reborn and ge has irrated me to no end" As I stepped up to thd end of the slab, I turned and aimed the spear at Romand throat, the tip just nicking his jugular. No one made any movements to stop me, no one even twitched.
"Three is. You owe me, a life in debt you could say"
"And the fourth point, altough I also hate you for this. Bringing my brother back from Hell. Now I have a chance to hunt down the sinful murdering bastard and pay him back for everything he has done. To me, to my village now lost to time, and to my dead love" My face was blank of emotions, my eyes flat as I spoke. As I finished I removed the weapon from Romans throat and threw it offhandedly at the wall, lodging it up to the knot at the end if the pole, my eyes locked on the warlock before me.
"Any more questions?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 am

My throat healed immediately, the magic in my veins doing it without hesitation.
"I have no more," I said, sitting back down in the chair, "But, when will I start my sentence?" I asked, looking up at him. He smiled and returned to his seat. One of the Angels behind him broke away and began trying to dislodge the spear from the wall.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:53 pm

"Now. First of all I want you to go down to the Dwarves in the foundry on floor 3. Tell them I want a daitō with three Heaven, Earth and Soul Runes. They will understand" I waved off the angels as they turned on Roman, ready to kill him as soon as I wasn't looking. Roman simply ignored them, looking between me and Thomas as if it was some sort of joke.
"There's a werewolf outside waiting to escort you to the foundry, hope to it Mr. Marvarak" I picked up something that had materialized in the air before me, a white grinning mask, a copy of the one I had lost during the battle. The hidden door opened with a loud grinding sound and outside stood, his arm in a sling Mr. Crowley.
"Come on Gent, I won't Bite"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next