Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 3 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:16 pm

VANITY

I walked through the ugly cobbled streets of London. "Dammit, Why did the others make me check the town, it's horrible, ugly and mouldy" I said with anger. We are looking for Lust's brother and since were now related I got caught in helping her find him. Well at least when it's over I won't be in this horrid city anymore. I truly do hate London.

ALESSANDRA

I got my book back. So i ventured into the forest and stopped at a wishing well. I looked down it. "What is that?" i said because I was seeing a hole with a green aura and green swirls. I looked closer and fell in. "AAAAAAH!" I said as I fell threw the portal. I ended up in a lair orc castle of some sort. I saw men there and decided to hide so they would not see me. I dare not talk for fear of begin heard.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 3 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:41 pm

ALESSANDRA

i kept watching. "A girl? Warlocks? What are these people, history obsessed songs?" I whispered. I continued to listen, these people seem normal and not snobby. Mamma always told me tales of another kind of people but I never thought they were true. Maybe Mamma was right, well I better start believing her.

One of them was wrapped in bandages and on infirmary beds, the other one. He looked human but some features were odd, he was pale, there was a small spark in his eyes. Maybe, he was a vampiro but there was something more. I feel like i've seen him somewhere before. Mamma said there was one special vampire, he was called Una Antica. I think I found Una Antica.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 am

I slowly entered the tall stone building, its ancient stone walls a cold grey brick. The carpet was soft on my feet and I felt quiet at home the second I entered. A woman walked up to me, a look of disdain clear across her face. We were in the lobby of a great inn, the tallest of which in the city, housing hundreds of people on any given night. There was a large crystal chandelier hanging from the center of the room, its candles lighting the cream colored walls warmly. At the far end of the room was a door labeled 'Stairs' on the right side a small curving desk, three people sat here.
"I'm sorry, but I don't believe you're the sort to afford a room here," the woman said as she reached me, turning her nose up in disgust.
"Well, I guess I'd better tell you what I'm doing here then," I said, smiling at her. She was immediately off put and began to back away. I matched my steps with hers, pressing her against the wall. I reached out and grabbed her neck and lifted her into the air, at least two feet off the ground.
"I don't believe you're the sort I like," I said, my mind lashing out, obliterating her consciousness. She slumped, foam forming on her lips as I dropped her as a sack of potatoes on the ground. One of the desk workers dashed for the door, another charging me with a knife, the last decided to hide under thee desk.
Spinning, I slammed the back of my hand into the charging hotel worker, sending the, slightly larger, man spinning into the opposite wall. The soft carpet turned to almost liquid, reaching up in tendrils to envelop the man running out the door, pulling him back inside and into the depths of hell. Spinning, I screamed, "Reagulum deviom trigamia!" The entire hotel lit with an eerie green light before going completely dark. People on higher levels began screaming and I could hear the running about. No one would get in, or out. I smiled and walked over to the desk. Reaching out, I picked the woman hiding under it up by the back of her shirt.
"I'll be needing this," I whispered, her soul tearing from her body. It looked like a skeleton being torn from her, without all of the blood. With a shriek, it vanished into air, being drawn instantly into my ring.
"Now then, to take care of the rest of the guests," I said, walking calmly to the stairs. At least two hundred souls moving around above me.
I was back on mission.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:10 am

I was standing at my desk in my laboratory office, reading the ten separate reports before me simultaneously. Reports of minor chaos among the human population, people losing themselves to sin. Men sexually assaulting women in the streets, people indulging themselves on food till they burst. People killing each other through blind rages, envious thoughts, greed or their own pride. Even people falling to the ground, too lazy to move.
The children of hell were defiantly in London, spreading their taint amongst the city. A report had been sent to the council explaining everything and I was waiting for their orders. Through the thousands of brass tubes throughout my facility I heard weapons being loaded and armed, boilers lit and machines readied, from warehouse 17 came a ominous low rumbling like a metallic beast waiting to be unleashed. I had heard one my my lab crew discussing PROJECT 17 as I came in, calling it a metal monster with cannons on both sides and chain wheels the size of a yeti. He even gave the whole thing a name, calling it a 'Tank' saying it reminded him of a water tank on wheels with guns.
A knocking on my door brought my thoughts back to the present "Come in" I picked up one of the reports and placed it on top the dragon skull. Thomas came in, arm in a sling and his hair tied down by thick linen trips. I sighed with relief and looked up at his face, knowing that he always managed to lift my spirits even in the darkest of times. I stared up into his jovial face and opened my mouth to speak, yet the expression of his face wan't jovial or warm. It was serious and cold. "Sir" He began, unable to think on how to say what was on his mind, I tensed for another report of darkness and horror, waiting for him to say what I feared the most.
"Sir, The council 'as ordered your presence in conclave. they said that ya were ter explain everythin', aw your failures in person"
I was shocked, Unable to even comprehend what I had heard. Never in the entire history of the Tutores Latet have I been ordered to face the council and explain myself. The council have always turned to me for advice, but never have they commanded me to do anything. Ever.
"This, This is. What! The Council Orders Me To Explain myself! To Explain My Mistakes! Where Have I Made A Mistake! The Warlock At Large Because He Slipped through My Fingers Like Smoke! The Council Has Grown Either Very Bold Or Very Stupid To Think They Can Force An Explanation For His Actions From The First Son Of Primum Sanguis" A little warmth had returned to Thomas's face as he watched me rant. When I Was finished he held out my coat and new Cane. "So your garn then?" "Of Course I'm Going!" I said, grabbing the items and storming out of my office

SLOTH
I looked at the man as he sucked the soul out of the girl at the desk, as if the pitch black was the brightest day. Talking to himself he headed to the stairs, ignoring mew as he went. As he climbed the first step the entire stair case froze before him, blocking his path.
"Are you Roman Marvarak?" I yawned, catching his attention. His skin was almost black as night and his colourless empty white eyes starring at me with evil intent.
"Who dares stops me" I yawned again and stood up, slowly, ice shards and snow flakes falling from my body like rain. "I am sloth" I said Lazily, staring not at him but the wall before me, not paying attention to anything around me in general.
"My father sent us here. We're looking for you" I sat down again, yawning deeply. When your done with them, I'll take you to my brother. Then I'm going to sleep" I said, my eyes already heavy and drowsy. I snapped my fingers lazily and the ice shattered, freeing the stair case, the warlock looked from the water soaked stairs to me as if I was a god, a being of great and omnipotent power.
"Did You Say Us?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:55 am

I grinned and turned back to the stairs. The most powerful of dark being besides satan himself wanted to speak with me, and in a friendly fashion as well. This lifted my spirits considerably as I hunted the hotel occupants, ripping their souls out one by one.
It was early morning by the time I finished and returned to the lobby, Sloth still sitting where she was before, half asleep.
"Sir," I said, kneeling before her.
"Well finally you're done," she sighed, sitting up.
"What is it you wish to speak to me for?" I asked, looking up at her.
"I don't give a damn about you, I am just ordered to bring you," she replied, gripping my shoulder. With a bang and a flash of extreme cold, we were standing in the center of a patch of trees, the earth torn and rutted as if something, or someone had climbed out.
"We are here," Sloth said, sighing before walking away, probably to go take a nap.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:19 am

VANITY

I just stopped in the forest and decided I would watch for Roman Marvarak from a tree. I looked in my mirror as I waited. I'm not going through town again, it's so ugly. I bet one of the others found him, hopefully not Ira.

ALESSANDRA

As the man stormed out of the room leaving the other one behind. This could be my chance to get out of here. I quietly stepped around trying to find an exit, hoping that the man would not hear me. I almost made it without being heard until I tripped dropping my books. The man turned around and saw me. I was doomed.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 am

YEKATERINA

"Page 35, spell 27. Iksnilap Aniretakey." I said before levitating in mid air hanging upside down. 'Sometimes these spells are really odd and confusing' I thought. This man could help me learn magic and about my family, so I dare not go against his will. Anyways this man can't be that bad. He knew about me and my family, he told me about my family and my powers. I knew at least I could trust this man.

Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:07 pm

I stood in the forest for almost ten minutes, growing more impatient by the second. At last, I opened my mouth to yell out for someone when a voice stopped me.
"Roman," it said, a deep male voice. I spun around to face a tall man in a dark robe. He was definitely not of the seven sins, though the power of the darkness emanated from him strongly.
"And you are?" I asked, casually walking toward him.
"I am Jacob Narvai! Leader of the Black Magi!" he bellowed, the flutter of unseen birds above followed as they were spooked from their sleep.
"Ahh," I said, my face twisting into an evil grin.
"You are responsible for the death of fifty three of my clan-men!" he continued to yell, pointing a white finger at me, "And for this you shall pay!" from around me I heard the sound of men teleporting into the woods, their souls seeming to pop into existence around me, at least fifty men strong.
"And you believe you can punish me?" I asked, turning slowly three hundred and sixty degrees, "I am no longer a meager warlock you puny fool," I said, staring him in the eye, "I possess the power of thousands, not even the Ancient One dare strike me down!" I bellowed, the thousands of souls trapped within my own crying out behind my voice. The man was not taken aback, in fact, he stepped forward.
"As well, before I kill you, how did you track me down?" I asked, my calm demeanor returning.
"We sensed the seven sins' arrival in this world, we tracked their power here and so happened to find you," the man said.
"And what did you plan to do after confronting the sins?" I asked, cocking my head.
"I do not answer to you!" the man screamed, thrusting his hand toward me. A burst of red fire escaping his fingertips. Reaching out, I plucked the ball of fire from the air, letting it burn trapped in my fist. The man stepped back, but he was still defiant.
"Kill the fool!" he yelled to his minions. One man raised his hand, but before a word escaped his lips, a tree branch swung down from above, wrapping itself like rubber around his neck before pulling swiftly back into the canopy of leaves above. Not a sound escaped him, but his brethren had seen what happened, and many of them teleported away immediately.
"They're here," I said, my face splitting into a grin.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:13 pm

VANITY

I watched the two men fight. One of them was Roman, I threw my mirror at the other trapping him inside of it. "Mr. Roman I assume?" I said as I jumped down and approached him. I awaited his reply.

I could tell he was powerful and that is why father sent us to get him before pursuing the ancient one.

[I might be bringing in a new char soon]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:21 pm

[If you wouldn't mind, this is an intermediate RPG, meaning your actions should be more elaborate and well described, please from now on make longer actions, do some talking, walk around some etc]

I spun to face the new figure, draped in jewels and finery.
"Vanity!" I said, dropping to one knee.
"Stand up, I can't stand stand that grovelling," he said, waving a hand.
"Sir," I replied, standing up. Vanity walked over and picked his mirror up, glancing at the man trapped inside. I had heard of magic mirrors with souls trapped within them, but never a while person, I envied this creature and his power so much.
"What is it you wanted to see me for?" I asked respectfully, watching him carefully.
"My father, he wishes to speak to you," he replied turning to face me.
"Your...your father?" I asked, my eyes wide.

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 pm

"Yes my father wishes to speak to you Roman." I said. "He is currently not in London so I will have to take you to him" I said, using my finger as a signal for me telling him to follow me. "At least father chose someone powerful" I muttered. "Owa sagu tiam" I said as a portal opened. "Come, Roman. Or do you wish to keep my father waiting" I said walking into the portal.

"Yes. Father made a good choice" I muttered, standing on the deep red floors covered in blood and body parts. "Well Roman" I said knowing he was next to me "welcome to hell" I added.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:04 pm

I was sitting in a large room, bathed in the only light. Rich red carpet surrounded me and the chair was soft and comfortable, something for a royal ass.
"Greetings Ancient One. Thank you for joining us" A light appeared before me, revealing four ascending podiums, seating the 15 members of the Tutores Latet Council. Some as young as myself, pictures of perfection, others almost ancient yet still with flawless scarred faces.
"We are Here to discuss your-"
"My investigation in to the Warlock Roman Marvarack and my actions to catching him" I said with a air or boredom. I heard gasps come from all around me in the darkness, the hundreds of aides and watchers shocked that I had interrupted the speaker of the council.
"You have grown arrogant in your old age, to think you can talk to the council like that" The Vampire Councillor almost spat at me, a tone of arrogance and caution on his voice.
"And the council has always trusted me to uphold the laws of the order, albeit in my own fashion. But I uphold them nonetheless" I leaned back in the chair, teething on the hind legs.
"Your actions to catching this warlock, as well as your report on the seven sins arrival has showed us otherwise"
"This Warlock is as elusive as smoke and a powerful as a full demon. Just look at what he did in hope street. How many dead from that? And how is that my fault when he eluded me in his sewer lair?"
Te council members talked amongst themselves, too faint even for my ears. I could hear the distant conversation all around me yet could not pick out and individual words amongst the chatter.
"But I've not been summoned to discuss the Warlock or the sin have I? Why Am I Really Here Council members?" I said, placing the chair back on four legs and lent on my hand, finger along the curve of my mask. The council members all looked at me, then continued discussing among themselves.
For several minutes I sat waiting for them to address me, drumming my finger on the chair's arm. Finally they returned to me, the speaker, a large groomed yeti with thick orange hair cleared his throat.
"We have reports of you building a private army, in your hidden laboratory"
I almost burst out laughing, that's what I'm here to discuss I thought, shaking my head. "However you got your reports their true, I am building an army of machines and steam engines. However most of the equipment is experimental so I haven't made it available to the order as of yet. But It is jot private" I heard the room break into conversation again, discussing rumors they had all heard. The council remained silent, stern and cautious faces all along the boards.
"We have had to place spies in your workforce, as you refuse inspections and outside sources of labor" said the warlock Councillor, holding a pair of half moon glasses and reading a piece of parchment before him.
"I don't refuse inspections, i don't receive them. As for the workforce. I employ criminals who I have encountered. Some have committed crimes to defend their families or to survive and all are willing to repent, begging me for mercy and sometimes even asking for death for their crimes"
That brought forward emotion on the councils faces, shock, anger, confusion. Before they could speak I continued.
"I have created a working prison, more of a community service project where those who I think deserve mercy and punishment work. They are isolated from outside sources, and are put through physical and mental exercise to turn them to law abiding citizens. If a convict puts in good behavior then their sentence is shortened. Bad behavior and it's lengthened. Till their sentence is complete"
"You Use Criminals To Build Weapons and Arms! Are You Crazed Man!" The Vampire Councillor was on his feet, struggling to hold himself back from attacking me. Half the council agreed with him, shouting at me. The other half sat silent, too shocked to move.
"You Are A Menace To The Order James Lucian Edwards! I Vote To Have You Committed To The Guard And Key" The Vampire Councillor looked down at me, as if he were a hunter about to spear his dinner. For several seconds he stood there, a smile of sadistic glee on his face, his eyes full of gloating, when the expression fell from his face and looked at the rest of the council. They all stared at him as if he was mad, shocked and even horrified on their faces. The entire room was silent and even though I sat in darkness I knew all eyes were on him.
"Well" I said, clapping my gloved hands together. "That is up to the council to decide Thyael. Until you've come to an agreement, I shall be preparing my inventions for a battle certain to come" I stood and headed to the exit, stopping on the edge of the light to turn back to the council. "If you wish to inspect my laboratory, just send a representative to the bishop of Westminster and tell him 'I wish to speak to the first son'. Auf Wiedersehen" I said, tipped my hat to the vampire councilor, before I plunged into the darkness

THOMAS
1 HOUR EARLIER
'oo the Bloody 'ell 're ya!" the young girl squeaked and made a dash for the door, trying to escape past my bandaged arm. "I Daan't Bloody fin' so Missy!" I spun faster then believed possible from my size and grabbed her by the back of her shirt, lifting her into the air. She was kicking her feet and asking for me to let go, trying to explain herself. I was having none of it.
"Till the Ancient Wahn gets Back. You're Garn in the 'old!" I said, carrying her out of the room by her shirt.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:36 am

Vanity walked away, his mirror at eye level. I followed him slowly, glancing around at the grand hall. It was made of smooth brick, scrubbed clean and white. The cieling curved up like a cathedral hall, at the opposite end, on a small dais, sat a massive throne of gold. I walked toward it slowly, kicking bones and bits of flesh out of my way as I made my way. The walls were covered in portraits, the people in them moving and walking around in their pastel surroundings. I recognized one...my old dark master. Far above, fired glowed, hanging in midair, casting a flickering red light down onto the huge room below. I halted before the dais, kneeling at the bottom of the stairs, the back of the throne facing me. From behind it walked a small girl in a white dress, not older than ten years.
"Roman!" she said, running down and hugging me as any young girl would do.
"Master," I said, bowing my head as she stepped back.
"I see the transformation worked exceedingly well," she said, glancing me once over.
"Yes, even the ancient one is hesitant to strike out against me," I replied, smiling at the beautiful young girl, her soft pale face framed in golden curls.
"Just do not become foolish in your newfound power," she warned, her tone growing dark, "You are not completely immortal, and the Ancient One has been around far longer than either of us, he has slain many a demon, full demons," she said, then she smiled again and skipped back up onto the dais, "The Master will be with you in a moment," she said brightly before skipping away behind the throne, to where I could not see.
I remained kneeling for another two hours, not hearing even a sigh of breeze. At last though, the air grew cold, the flames above flickered and died, plunging the room into darkness. Then, with a wave of heat, so scathingly hot, if I had not the skin of a demon, I might have burned to death. Before me, in the throne, now facing me, sat a man. His skin a dark red, smooth lines of black ink crisscrossing his rough skin. He wore a long blue robe that extended to the floor, covering his feet. His hair was long and black, slicked back with grease. His eyes were pale white as mine were and fangs extended from his mouth. His nose no longer existed, instead, two snakelike slits took its place. He must have been over seven feet tall as he stood, dropping his robe around him. He wore only a pair of black pants, his muscled red chest bare, black wiry hair sprouting from his rough skin. He lifted a hand and smiled.
"I believe you know who I am?" he asked, his voice deep and rumbling.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:50 pm

ALESSANDRA:
The man picked me up and said things I could not understand. I kicked my feet and tried explaining myself. "Let me go!" I shouted in one final attempt. I gave up struggling. I guess I might as well see what will happen to me, I'm not a fighter kind anyways. I might have my daggers but I never use them unless it's for defence.
TERRA:
I walked through the cobbled street of london. I liked this town and the journey could be considered worth it. I had to go to the forest and try to find my old tree. I carved the inaction to open the portal on it so I needed it.

If it was not there I'd just have to use the book. I don't like to read so that's why I carved it in the tree. I just hope I don't bump into any demons here. They are more powerful than I am not to mention they have full powers. But there is no way there are any in London.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:03 am

I slowly rose to my feet. The blood on the floor having seeped into my robe.
"Great master," I said, bowing my head.
"Now now, no need for that," he rumbled, sitting down, "Take a seat Roman, we have much to discuss," from the bricks around my feet emerged a wooden chair, sliding up out of the floor as if it were water. I eased myself into and looked up at Satan himself.
"For what have you called me master?" I asked, twiddling my thumbs in my lap.
"I have ordered you to me to discuss your plans," he said, folding his clawed hands in his lap.
"What of them master?" I asked, cocking my head.
"Your original intentions were to become a fallen Angel by fusing your soul with that of thousands of others' correct?" he asked.
"Yes, thought The Ancient One put a stop to that," I scowled, remembering that his damned sword.
"Yes, the Ancient One," the master demon said, staring off into space, remembering something.
"So I made a deal with Scylth, that she would give me the knowledge needed to fuse myself with a demon soul," I said, a small bit of green flame flicking up from my fingers as I twiddled nervously.
"She also gave you the soul did she not?" he asked, still seeming distant.
"Yes," I nodded.
"Why would she do such a kindness? A soul possessing such evil is not easy to find," he said, snapping his attention back to me.
"We are, well, we were, close friends," I said, "before she died. Afterward, I have barely spoken to her,"
"ahh," the demon rumbled, nodding slowly, itching his chin, "And how did the transmutation go?"
"Better than planned," I smiled, looking up at him, "I not only fused myself with the demon soul, but ten thousand other souls, several dozen those of powerful warlocks of the Tutores," I said, "I altered Scylth's spells and added mine own to answer my needs," I flicked another puff of flame upward before looking back down.
"So you combined your own Angel transmutation spells with the demon infusion spells?" he asked, actually sounding slightly impressed.
"Aye sir," I nodded.
"Well, Roman, you have proven to be a much more clever warlock than I'd anticipated," he said, "and now, more powerful than I'd expected from watching you in the old camp with master..." he looked at me, cocking his head slightly, "What was his name?"
"Master Dreaken," I said, scowling at the thought of the wretched man.
"Yessss," the demon hissed, "Dreaken, what a fowl, pathetic excuse for a warlock," he said shaking his massive head, "Killing him was one of the most useful things the Ancient One has done," he said, scratching his chin again.
We sat in silence for a few minutes before I piped up, "Master, not to sound ungrateful for the opportunity to meet you, but why have you called me here? You could have found of what I had done easily from here,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:04 pm

TERRA

Something was wrong I could sense it. It had come to me the sins were in fact in London right now. I couldn't face them yet, I had not my full powers and all the others had died off or been killed. I was the youngest and the weakest not to mention that standstill made me stop ageing for 1000 years. I was the youngest if the elementals, yet the wisest. Luna was lazy, Ariel was stupid, Sunny was too excited, Kimchi was a slacker, Blaze was quite rude and I was calm and wise about most things.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:12 pm

I threw open the engraved white iron doors and entered a well lit room near western gate of Westminster Abbey.
"Welcome council members to my laboratory and armory" The assorted races of the Tutores Latet were standing in the room looking around, seemingly disappointed.
"Doesn't look like much" I smiled a took a step backwards, appearing at the Fae Representative side, a tall elfin women with violet hair and opal eyes, live violets growing from her hair. "Neither do I my dear" I said picking one of the flowers and holding it to my nose, taking a whiff and handing it back to her. She snatched it from my hands and gave a gaze of dislike. Still smiling I appeared before the door again, beckoning the council in. "Come In, Come In. There's not much in here that bites ... But a lot of explosives"

"And Is That Thing Safe!" We stood on a walkway above warehouse 11, staring down at the Yeti as it mowed down wooden dummies with the 'Chain-Gun'
"Of course. Just don't stand on the other end" I said as one of targets shattered. A piece of paper flew off the wooden surface and fell in the path of the fire, shredding in seconds.
"Why are their crude drawings of a man attached to the targets James?" The Lycan representative was watching the demonstration through a pair of opera glasses, solid gold with rubies embedded in the sides. Gods the council has fallen too far into the upper class status I thought rolling my eyes. "That is a drawing of the demon soul Warlock that has eluded my grasp"
The werewolf turned to me about to say something when a shadow fell over him, freezing him. I turned to the looming giant and smiled, "Thomas"
The giant lent down and whispered into my ear "I found a young girl in your office after ya left for the council chamber. she's in the 'old" I nodded to myself, then picked up my cane and turned to the council members, "My apologies but I am needed somewhere else. Thomas here will show you around" I bowed and turned to walk off, reaching up to remove my mask

[Cross, when your finished talking to Lucifer don't go too far from the portal. Lust has something she wishes to ask you]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:58 am

"Yes," The demon rumbled, "I could have," he seemed a bit reluctant to breach the subject.
"Sir, I must return to my apprentice," I said, dismissing myself before turning fully away before standing.
"I wished to speak with you about the Ancient One and your plans," he said, freezing me in my tracks.
"What is it you wish to relay master?" I asked turning back to face him.
"The Ancient One is one of my greater enemies, besides of course the Angel Council," he started, standing and pacing his heavy footsteps shaking the stones beneath me, "He has lived for thousands of years, gathered knowledge beyond even my knowledge. For all I know, he has a secret weapon, ready to obliterate me," he frowned, turning to face me fully, "I would like to offer you power in exchange for the head of the Ancient One," he said, his teeth clicking as he spoke.
"But master!" I said loudly, jumping to my feet again.
"I do not expect you to kill him in your current state, fear not," he said, bowing his head a bit, from the folds of his robe, lying on the floor, floated a massive book bound in thick white leather. Odd scrawling engravings decorating the front of it, chain-mail protecting the pages and keeping it from opening. Slowly, the tomb floated to me, dropping heavily into my hands.
"This is the last book I wrote as a man," the demon said, "Before I took the shape of an angel, before I took the shape of a Demigod," he rumbled, grinning.
"Of what power will I gain should I succeed in killing the Ancient One?" I asked, putting the book under my arm.
"You will have all of the power of mine kingdom!" Satan bellowed, lifting his arms high, "For after you have killed the Ancient One, once I know you can become as powerful as me, we will wage war on the heavens," he almost whispered the last part.
"You mean..." I looked up at him in shock, "You will wage war against the Council of the Angels?" He nodded slowly before turning away.
"Be done with your task Marvarak, and return to me here," he said, vanishing into thin air.
Grinning, I turned and almost ran from the room, stepping into Vanity's portal, I walked out into the dark forest.
Figuring it better time as any, I flopped down under a tree and opened the book. It gave off a strange his when I opened it, revealing thousands and thousands of pages of complex and devastating spells. I grinned and started reading, the darkness not a problem for my demon eyes.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:03 pm

THE ANCIENT ONE
[Waiting on Grape]

SLOTH
[Asleep under a tree surrounded by frozen people Who tried to rob her]

LUST
"All the powers of Hell will be at your command My humana frater' Roman looked up from the book and ran face first into my large well-endowed chest. "Like what you see?" I said smiling seductively, as he jumped back, almost hitting his head on a tree
"I have a favor to ask of you anima fraudator, and only you can do it" I picked up the book and flicked through the pages, skipping spell after destructive spell till I came to the one I wanted
"There is someone I want you to raise from the dead, a certain soul rotting in hell for the death of our brother. An unfair crime for what he did. Our brother deserved to die" I handed the book to Roman and stepped back, not smiling anymore. He looked at the page I had marked, reading the spell. I cut him off before he could say anything. "Bring this man back, and together we'll kill the Ancient one for you and let you claim the reward. We'll kill our brother for you Roman Marvarak"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

I waited still stubborn. I knew I'd get caught but did he really have to pick me up by my shirt, I mean I was short but that makes me feel shorter and I hate that feeling.

I heard footsteps. Well looks like I'm dead I thought scared by the footsteps. I couldn't do anything about this. Not that I was dumb, I was short and skinny. I just hope that if I was killed that it would be quick and painless.

"This. Is. The. End" I said in a sad yet scared voice.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:18 am

I looked back up at the beautiful face, staring so seriously at me; I knew the power these demons held, and I knew that I would need all the help I could get to kill that cursed vampire.
"I'll do it," I said, nodding. She smiled at me and turned slowly, walking away into the trees. Slowly, I wiped by forehead, the magic she gave off, the power of lust. I shivered and sat down, reading over the spell.

Lay out a full human skeleton, no bones missing in a perfect circle on the ground. In the center of the circle, place a cauldron with these ingredients in it, bring it to a boil with soul fire.
-Ten drops of blood of a dark warlock
-A vampire's tear
-The souls of ten powerful warlocks, untouched by the darkness
-The soul of a single dark warlock
-A scrap of paper written on by the one wished returned

Slowly, I went over the incantations and the symbols that would be needed, drawn in the dust around the cauldron. I had the souls of dozens of dark warlocks, and my own blood would do. I would need the souls of the white warlocks however, and the tear of a vampire.
"Where the hell am I supposed to find a piece of paper with," I stopped, a small piece of paper lying on the ground right in front of me. Slowly, I picked it up, Wings, was the single word scrawled on the paper. I scowled, staring at the paper. She didn't even tell me who I was bringing back...
"I am in need of ten white warlock souls," I spoke aloud, "Gather them for me,"
Miles and miles away, the girl I'd pulled off the street jumped, she'd been asleep on the soft dirt floor of the room at the base of the tower, a blanket wrapped tightly around her.
From the air before her came the voice again, "This is your first test my apprentice, gather the ten white warlock souls, and meet me on Devourn Street," My voice filled the room before leaving a shocking silence, not even the chirp of crickets dare interrupt.
I stood, I would have to find a vampire. And I knew just the place, I grinned, thinking of the snobby Tutores Council, and their own vampire, the blood of the living still running through his (is a he right?) beating heart.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:35 pm

I was startled awake by my teacher's voice. I listened to his command nodded and walked out of the castle so I wouldn't draw attention to myself by teleporting. So I did teleport only to the end of the street and nobody could see me there. I had to find a white warlock. "This is going to take a while but I can do it" I said to myself trying to look for 10 white warlocks.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:51 pm

[Yes the vampire councilors a guy ... And your actually doing me a favor by killing him. He's like a true politician, power hungry and useless]

I opened the thick, heavy steel door as if it was a feather and stepped inside. The cell was lavishly decorated with rich red carpet, a four poster bed, eloquent tables and chairs and even a full bathroom with running water and a bath the size of a small pool. On the bed with her arms around her knees sat the girl Thomas had found in my office. "Bist du verletzt meine tot? Wie ist Ihr Name?" The girl didn't respond, I frowned beneath my mask and switched languages "Êtes-vous blessé mes morts? Quel est votre nom?" Still the girl didn't respond. I pulled one of the chairs up to the bed and tried again
"Anata no namae wa nanidesu ka?"
"Cuál es tu nombre?"
"Qual è il tuo nome?"
"Kak tebya zovut?"
"Quod est nomen?" The girls head shot up, looking at me with wide eyes "Te lingua liber?" she asked, speaking in fluent Latin. I smiled and took her hand, speaking to her in Latin "This language is Latin, the tongue of the ancient Romans, I speak it cause I was there. What is your name my dear?" The girl looked to the bedside table, looking for something. The book she spoke of no doubt I thought, studying her, trying to figure out what was going through her head.
"Alessandra" she said, turning back to me "my name is Alessandra"
I dropped her hand and sat back in the chair, pulling out a ink-pot and pen, unrolling a piece of paper across my lap. "Well then Alessandra, why don't you tell me why you were in my office. And no lies, I can tell when people are lieing to me"

[If anyone was wondering he spoke German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Russian then Latin]

THOMAS
"As ya can see councilors. this fin' aint ter be messed wif" I said to the cowering Councilors, starring down at the machine. We stood on the walkway above warehouse 17, watching the 'tank' as it demolished wooden target and magically conjured monsters in seconds, without taking a single scratch.
"What On Gods Green Earth Is That Thing Thomas" The angel representative was almost white, whiter then normal, ready to hurl or faint. In his eyes was utter shock and horror.
"This me lord, is a 'rmored carriage wif gun. A metal turtle on aw terrain chain linked wheels wif twin 180 degree fast firin' cannons. And sum smart Khyber pass bolted three mounted pivotin' chain guns ter the roof wif 'rmored positions. As ya can see two on the front corners and wahn at the back, providin' almost 360 degrees of firin' cover" I had almost fell over laughing when I saw the guns on top with three 'Frankenstein' monsters standing ready to fire. The council almost ran screaming when the whole thing started firing.
"I like it, can the Ancient one provide me with some Thomas" The demon representative was licking his lips evilly, everyone was eyeing him nervously, trying to imagine what the demon would do with the machine.
"No Draspar" The angel pulled the demon away from the railing and turned to me "And what is the Ancient one's plans for this machine?"
"'e plans ter make them standard issue as 'eavy weaponry for the order. 'e also plans ter provide the bleedin' plans ter the 'umans in later years" The council embers began talking amongst themselves, their voices low so I was unable to pick up on their words. The human representative stood apart from the group, looking down at the 'tank'
"Is it possible to design a sea faring variant of this Thomas?" I looked down at the man smiling, out of all the council members I liked him the most. "Aye, and the ancient one's also designin' a undersea wahn" The human raised his eyebrows, clearly impressed. "And how soon can these be made available" I opened my mouth to speak, when a young lightnbing spirit fae rushed onto the walkway. "Sir" He said, addressing me "The vampire council member has gone crazy sir. He was sighted in Hyde park killing humans" That broke the council from their discussing, all about to exploded with questions and commands. I cut them off, drawing a few foul looks
"Send A 'Undred Warriors Wif The Bloody Chain Guns And Flame Throwers. Brin' 'Im In Alive Or Burnt Ter A Crisp If Need Be!"
"That's the thing sir! We won't be needing to send anyone but a clean up crew. He was found dead ten minutes ago"

SLOTH
I woke slowly, to find Gula standing over me, sobering as he chewed on a human arm. "Here you are Inertia, Superbia has been looking for you" I sat up slowly and looked around, everywhere was smashed ice, water dripping from trees and translucent crystals hanging off everything. Lying on the ground were bones, human bones. all stripped of mean and a few broken open and sucked dry.
"I see you've eaten Gula" I said standing up, ice and water falling from my body, my brother next to me threw the bone on the ground and handed me a bag. "This is a whole human skeleton, picked clean. Brother wants you to take it to the warlock" I took the bag and yawned loudly, scaring several birds from their roosts.
"Why can't you do it, I'm so tired" Gula waved a finger at me and picked up a human torso. "Superbia said you, no exceptions" I sighed and picked up and handful of ice, blowing it onto Gula, freezing his arm in front of his face
"Hey! That Was My-" I never heard the end of that sentence as i stepped through a world of darkness, no sight, no0 sound, no scent of touch. I yawned again and stepped out of the void, arriving in a castle room in front of Roman. Before he could move I handed him the bag and fell backwards on the floor, falling asleep instantly

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 pm

I hopped back, my heart almost jumping out of my chest. I was about to say something to the demon when I realized she was sound asleep. Frowning, I opened the sack, the stench of rotting meat hitting me full in the face like the blow from a club. Peering inside, I found there to be a complete skeleton, complete as far as I knew anyway; small bits of flesh still clinging to the eggshell bones. I grinned, tossing it to the floor, next to a large black cauldron. Inside were the vampire tear, forcefully taken from the snobby council vampire; a darkened soul, powerful enough to possess a human if he got away; and ten drops of mine own blood.
The cauldron floated in the center of the small circular room, my desk now removed, around it were inscribed several dozen ruins, carved carefully into the dirt and inlaid with molten gold, holding the runes in place like a plaster.
Slowly, I bent down and picked Sloth up, carrying her gently out into the library, a small cot set off to the corner. I laid her there and crept back into my tower room. Now all I had to wait on was my apprentice, the girl. I leaned against the wall, removing my robes, the knees still soaked with blood. Underneath I wore a pair of black pants, a long strip of scarlet red silk tied around my waist. My blackened chest seemed to shimmer in the low light of the demon fire, heating the cauldron. I leaned my head back, my mind sorting through my fortune over the last few weeks. Of course, there was always the issue with The Ancient One. My eyes shot open. Even the devil himself was afraid to confront him directly.
"I may as well cause his little pet club some grief," I said, strolling purposefully from the room. Stepping with a flash of light into the large, cathedral like room reserved for the Tutores Council. I could never understand why that damned vampire didn't take a seat at the head of the Tutores, afterall, he was older and wiser than any of the council. I shrugged the thought off, strolling toward the heavy oak doors leading into the deliberation chambers.

The doors fell like a curtain, crumbling and melting beneath my grasp. The council was on its feet, the representatives from every race present, all dressed in finery and jewel.
"Hello my old friends!" I bellowed, strolling in, my arms raised becomingly.
"Good lord! Its the warlock he's been hunting!" screamed a small, mousey woman at the back of the room, obviously a page or apprentice of some sort. A large wolf broke from the huge round table, dashing at the door, trying to pass me.
There was a deafening crack, the air lighting with a vivid green flash. The large animal fell to the ground, sliding past me on the cold white tile floor a spot of burning flesh and fur at the base of its skull. The smell of burnt meat permeating the room. With a shriek, some spirit tried to teleport away, their location flashing before my eyes as my mind brushed theirs. Then their world went silent, the spirit seemed only to evaporate into thin air.
"Now that I have your," I smirked, "Undivided attention... may the massacre begin,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:28 pm

I just manage to take my first soul. "One down. Nine left." I said with a sadistic smile on my face. I might take souls more it's really quite fun, and now it was easy because I knew how. My hair in my face I continued to try my hardest to fin 9 more white wizards.

I hope my teacher is proud.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum