Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  Drag Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:55 am

I walked down the street, smelling the filth and dirt of the neighborhood. I spit as I pulled out a ciggar. Now that the Ancient One was gone I could get a good smoke in. I breathed in the tobacco, when suddenley I heard an ungodly scream. It was the Ancient One. He was warning the Warlock.

If I was that Warlock I would have pissed my pants by now. I laughed at my own thoughts. Noticing a small bookstore, I was strangley drawn to it. Entering it, I took in my surroundings. A skinny, middle aged man with glasses sat behind the desk reading a huge book. The store was covered in books. I was curious if there were even shelves in there. It seemed as if books were piled to the ceiling. I strode over to him.

" Have any books on souls?" I asked holding my ciggar in my hand.

"Yes, I will go get it." He said like a robot. It seemed as if he knew that I wanted that book. He was scared. As if someone had threatened him for the book.

"Thanks." I said putting down the money and walking out the store.
The book was full of runes...drawn with blood.

Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:46 am

I stood over the body of my sixth victim of the night, his soul, a powerful and healthy soul at that, trapped in a small vial held in my left hand.
"Four more," I said, tucking it into my robe, just then a sadistic and blood curdling scream tore through the night, setting my skin crawling and my hair standing on end. He was after me, and he was determined to get me.
Once again, my thoughts went back to that dark day when my master had killed the vampire woman. I'd told him it was wrong, I'd told him he couldn't...but he did. I cringed as I remembered his bloodstained hands, dripping in the red ooze as he dissected the poor creature, still alive, unable to die. Then, he'd stabbed her heart, a long wooden rod, drove it straight through and into the table beneath. She had let out one final scream before falling silent, dead.
I may have experimented and caused pain on many in my time, but never had I enjoyed it as my dark master had. He relished the pain and suffering he caused, he loved the power and control.
It was a fitting end for him that the Ancient One should trick him to vow never to use his magic, and then chopped his head clean off. I let out a stale laugh as I walked away, some passerby screaming a high peel of terror at the sight of the ghost white body. I was becoming nervous, if I couldn't find another four souls for the transformation in the next few hours, he would find me.
I grimaced and drew my robes back, looking down at the ring on my left finger. Ten thousand souls were contained in the one ring, twenty thousand more in my well in the sewers, and I was completely dependent on the next four, for they had to contain power and will, and I had to break them, control them.
I snarled as thousands of voices broke the night, lifting their wailing lament high into the sky. It appeared the entire of the Tutores were after me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:34 pm

[One pissed off ancient Vampire, the entire London Tutores Latet and one giant of a man with a steampunk chain-gun]

High atop St. Pauls I stared down at the city, taking in every detail of the endless black streets. Through the gloom I could see as if it was light filtered through clouds, every detail, every stone and brick, seen by my predator eyes. I reached into my coat and pulled out the vial of the boy's blood, hearing the liquid of life sloshing around inside. I pulled the stopper and held the vial up to my nose, eyes closed inhaling the scent of the blood.
My head snapped down, starring at the city again, my eyes now blood red. It had been two days since I stopped the boy that had tried to pickpocket me and I hadn't quenched my thirst, only taking snacks to keep me from going wild before this moment.
I stared down at the city, everything now a deep crimson red, I could almost see the red path the scent of blood, the path the boy had left for me. I leapt down and landed hard on the road, cracking the cobblestones and dropping a few inches below the road line. I looked up down the road and smiled, my fangs drawn. The next thing I knew I was running, faster and faster till I was a blur to mundane eyes. The city came into sharp focus, every detail sharper then a knife, I turning and twisting the narrow winding streets, a speeding wind winding through London. I passed man and supernatural creatures, soldiers of he Tutores Latet, and one man who wasn't part of the order, a bald man with black tattoos and a monks robe. But the scent of the boy's blood kept me going, kept me running till I found myself standing in the slums, at the entrance to the sewers. Here the smell of blood was strongest, coming from deep in the tunnel. I breathed in the tainted air of London, mixing it with the scent of blood, closing my eyes against the night. When I opened them I was standing inside one of the largest tunnels, converted into a work space and living area. Books and dark tomes everywhere, surgical tools and other blades hanging from the walls, symbols and demonic symbols painted on the walls and floor, the signs of a Warlock. I scanned the area, my logical mind struggling to process everything under my predatory instincts. The smell of blood was strong here, only in the living area before it returned to the surface. I pulled out the vial and drained it's contents, partly quenching my thirst. My mind cleared and my eyes returned to their sapphire blue.
Quickly a new smell assaulted my nose, humans. I rushed to one of the side tunnels and found bodies of humans, old and young, boy and girl, naked yet without a mark on them, their eyes dead and blank. I felt my sword twitching in it's sheath, writhing in anger within my mind, I looked down upon the pile of bodies and knew, there souls were gone. "Inanis conchas ..." I said to myself, turning my back on the sight, my sword again dead silent. I stepped back into the main area when my sword suddenly pulled itself from my hand and lodged in the wall down a small side tunnel. I followed my weapon and found at the end of the tunnel a pool of shimmering silver, a thin skin of green magic covering the liquid.
"What on Earth?" As I spoke I saw a face appear in the silver surface, a young boy screaming out in silent horror, almost mirroring my own. The face was one of the bodies laying in the tunnel behind me. This was a pool of souls, how many I couldn't tell. Anger welled up inside me, anger at the warlock for what he has done, anger at his master for his monstrosity and his crimes. I reached up and drew sanguinem Angelus, holding it with two hands pointing at the pool "SUM IN MALUM. FURARI TUA RAPTO ANIMAS" I yelled at I plunged my sword into the pool. The tunnel exploded in green fire and I was hurtled out in the main area, I was burnt and bruised, laying on my back in sewage now pouring back into the tunnel. "Ow" I said as I sat up, looking back down the tunnel I saw the whole wall was gone, replaced with a burnt hole. My sword standing erect in the pool, surrounded by a silver vortex as it absorbed the souls.
"This Might take a While" I said with a groan standing up
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:58 am

I was in the center of a street, crouching over the body of a woman, her soul battling against mine as I fought to strip it from her. Just as I tore the sou away from the body, my heart gave a hard throb and it felt like my chest had exploded onto the dark alley.
"NO!" I screamed, jumping up and spinning around. My pool of souls was slowly diminishing, I could feel it in my chest. I had thought I'd hidden in with my enchantments, I thought it would be protected, my demon fire should have easily prevented any from delving into the depth of my pool of souls. Then my heart stopped. The ancient one was in my tunnel. He was draining my pool. Crying out in anger, I turned and began to walk away, fifty years of work to gain all of those souls, for naught; and there was nothing I could do about it.
Then, from the depths of my mind formed an idea, like a pearl, it slowly grew as my rage would abide. I walked blindly through the street, the smells and filth of London not touching my senses. Then I stopped, in the center of a thin street, tall wood and stone buildings rising up on either side, encasing the small alley in their cold grey grip. Holding my hand up, I screamed a single word.
"Corpus!" The walls of the buildings around me exploded, the ground rising up in a wave around me, enveloping the stone, trash, property, and even the people like the depths of some muddied ocean. Flashes of green light issued from below, lighting the buildings and they were flung high into the air, a magical green shield enveloping the entire of four blocks, dragging everything into the center of the vortex, keeping anything out. This magic was not of my own, this power surging through my veins.
I lowered my hands, staring in awe as a single figure emerged from the toiling water like substance. It was a girl, a small, fragile silhouette. She wore a pure white dress, her hair golden brown and hanging down around a smooth, round face in bouncy curls. She couldn't have been older than ten. A wicked smile contorted my face as I dropped to a single knee, looking through half closed eyes at the beautiful little girl. Her eyes glowed a bright sapphire blue and she smiled warmly at me, seeming nothing of what she was.
"Mistress," I said quietly, bowing my head.
"We meet again Roman," she said, her voice high and young. The air had become silent, the rubble, suspended in mid air, an intense green glow of demon magic saturating the air.
"I have a request Master," I said, straitening up.
"Name it Roman, you know you were my favorite pupil," she replied, followed by a small giggle.
"I am in need of a demon," I said, cringing a bit in expectancy of her reply.
"Oh? And have you abandoned your Angel plan?" she asked, "Last time I checked, you were but six souls away from the transformation," she cocked her head a little.
"The Ancient One, your old nemesis, he's destroyed my well of souls. I have not the power to stop him," I said, bowing my head.
"And if you haven't a well of souls, how do you expect to attain a demon?" she asked, her smile faltering a bit.
"I have ten thousand souls in payment," I said, bearing my fist, the emerald ring glimmering gently in the unearthly light.
"Well," she said, her smile returning, "I know just the spell for you," she said, lifting her hands.
The knowledge came quickly, flowing into my mind like a torrent of memories I'd never lived. I had to commit it all to memory quickly and efficiently, my photographic memory working over time to process it all.
When it stopped, the little girl turned and began to walk away.
"Whenever you need me Roman," she said, waving a small hand lazily in my direction before submerging back into the, now glowing, depths. Then the ground returned to solidity, massive peaks of jagged stone and earth protruding into the sky, buildings lying on their sides or hand submerged in the earth. I turned to go, someone had to have seen that.
But I had what I came for, I would not be denied my studies.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:59 am

[Also Cross I think you might like the next plot line ... If you live that long. The seven sins]

I looked up from the ancient tome I was reading, a shiver going down my spine. I could feel something dark and dangerous, a familiar presence, but couldn't place it. With a srugh I returned to the book, carefully turning the dried human skin pages. The words were written in Latin and ancient Greek, two old dead languages I spoke fluently, it was no problem to decode the contents of the tome and as I read on I almost felt like throwing this tome in a fire.
A gagged moan attracted my attention, I turned to find the young boy who had tried to take my soul and led me to this lair, sitting tied and gagged in the corner of the room. Bare chested he stared at me with awe and fear, his torso covered in my saliva and the wound I have him slowly closing in on itself. He had returned to find me sitting at the work table reading on of the books and had tried to escape, only getting as far as the ladder top.
"Don't worry boy that will be finished in half an hour. Wonderfully stuff vampire saliva, it can either prevent a wound from healing or hasten it" I threw the book on the table before and checked on my sword. It was still surrounded by a silver vortex only now the swirling cloud had diminished.
"Let's await your master togethor shall we? ... I am actually looking forward to meeting Mr. Roman again. As is my sister"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:30 am

Lurching forward, I grabbed my head, the pain splitting my skull like a melon. My, now long, nails dug gouges into the pale flesh, drawing blood that ran down my face like a waterfall.
Thousands upon thousands of souls swirled around me as I knelt in the center of a fountain in the middle of london. Bystanders were either killed and their souls taken by the brutal piece of magic, or had fled when the spell had begun. I shivered and shook, stumbling to my feet. My skin had become a dark grey, my eyes shocking white with no iris or pupil. My nails were long and grotesque, on the border of claws. I was no longer skinny and wiry either, my arms had become thick and well muscled, as well as my legs and torso. My robes hung loosely around me as I stepped from the water, the last of the souls vanishing. A wicked smile split my lips, two long fangs curving from my upper gums.
With a blood curdling roar, I jumped, vanishing in a flash of black light and smoke. I came hurtling out, just above my well, directly at a single man seated at one of my desks, reading one of the books I'd written. I landed with a loud thump on the damn stone floor. Facing the man, I stood up straight, at least six foot five inches tall now and smiled.
"Ancient one," I said, my voice imbued with thousands of souls, "I see you've found my lair," I glanced around, he'd taken and burned my bodies, he'd unshelved my books, and had gone through all of my belongings. My apprentice sat in a chair, tied firmly with some sort of magical rope. My skin had turned a darker grey now, getting close to black, my eyes glowing gently. The once black tattoos laid into my skin had turned a dark red and had begun to seep under my skin, making the delicate lines jagged and splattered.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 pm

At the end of a crowded street I sat reading one of my favourite books. "Silaju boha ja budu viadomy jan kastouny kamien viedzmau usich, chto viedaje maju tajamnicu" I said as I continued to read on. I always found these books interesting even if I didn't know what the title meant.

I looked up and saw the most unusual sight. I've never seen a pickpocket get caught before. I made sure that I saw everything but the oddest thing happened the pickpocket actually gave what they stole back to the owner after the owner muttered something I couldn't quite hear.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:21 pm

I leapt to my feet and turned on the demon before me, it's skin turning black, it's pure white eyes gently aglow with green tinge, it's voice echoing as if spoken a thousand times. Although I detested the creatures I ever the gentleman gave the beast a curt bow. "Greetings son of the fallen, I was expecting a warlock, not a demon" A rumbling started in the demons chest as it threw back it's head and laughed, "You are blind for one so old" It said, breaking into another fit of sadistic laughter.
It took me a few minutes to put the clues together, the marks on his skin, the robes, the familiar green presence. My face dropped as It hit me "You are the Warlock aren't you? My question and reaction brought on another fit of rumbling laughter, allowing me to collect my composure. I stood up to my full height, starring eye to eye with the creature and took off my hat. "Is this the result of your quest to angel hood? Or a stepping stone?" I saw his eye twitch in annoyance, I knew his plans and his methods. I didn't allow him time to talk though, "It matters not, for I am here to stop you. I won't let you fulfill this mad quest"
"...Look at me I'm rambling, Where are my manners. There is someone here who wants to see you Mr. Roman" I held up my hand and from behind him came my sword, flying into my grasp. As soon as I held it the rustic blade let out an a gale of soul residue, akin to a human belch. But underneath I heard a female cry of satisfaction. I flipped the blade vertically and stabbed it into the filth covered stones, resting my hand on the bottom of the hilt. "In this sword are contained the thousand of souls You and I have collected. All the souls from your pool and all the ones from my lifetime of hunting down monsters like you. These souls are either bound or chose to reside there, become a extension of the blade, weapons like you used. But their is one soul in my collection, that holds a special meaning for me. She cannot pass on till she is avenged and she has been waiting. For you, Roman Marvarak"
I lifted the sword and pointed it at the monster before me, the blade almost singing for his tainted blood. "It is my great pleasure to reintroduce you to my sister, the third child of Primum sanguis. Lunae the beautiful one" As I said her name my sword lit up as if the light of the moon was trapped inside, escaping to fill the room with it's brilliance. The demon and the boy shut their eyes and looked away, the silver light blinding them. Then as sudden;y as it came the light faded, returning to the sword. The demon blinked a few timed and turned to me. He opened his mouth to speak when something caught his eye, freezing his breath in his throat. My shadow flung across the wall behind me by the candle light, was not in my shape, instead of a women, holding a curved sword from Japan, twin points of silver where her eyes should be. "Now you die" I said, my voice doubled by a silvery feminine's voice.
"So We decree it"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:05 am

The ancient one lunged forward, his sword singing a gentle, hypnotic whistle as it arced through the air, graceful as a dove. I sidestepped the sword, and slashed out with my, now fully formed, claws, ripping a small tear into the arm of the vampire's sleeve, but not connecting. He danced backward, as lithe as a wildcat, slashing gracefully in his retreat. I stopped, staring into the stunning gaze of my enemy.
"This is but the beginning!" I screamed, the ancient stones in the walls rattling from the force of my voice, dust and wet moss fell from the ceiling onto our heads. I lunged across the space separating us, my hands streaming a path of green fire in the air. I slashed, almost catching the vampire's chest, but again, he was just a little too quick and hopped back, delivering a slash at my arm. The blade, enchanted as it was, simply bounced off of the pillar of fire extending from my hand as if it were a solid object.
Pushing forward, I slashed again and again, untiring, but becoming frustrated at my failed attacks.
"Why will you not fight me Beautiful One?!" I screamed, rage inflaming my mind and blackened heart, "I thought you came for revenge, and yet you refuse to strike a killing blow?" I mocked, the same wicked smile crossing my lips, "You've taken the other apprentices, you've killed all of the witnesses, but me? Why do you refuse to strike me down?" I asked, stepping back and standing up straight. My eyes were glued to the sword. I knew magic, powerful magic, that would easily destroy any enchantments to such a blade, my master had performed the same spells on five others of the same make. I could have thousands of years worth of souls, plus my own gatherings back. I smiled and walked toward the vampire.
"This isn't over," I said, stepping back, I grabbed the front of my apprentice's shirt and vanished in a flash of black white and smoke, appearing with a bang in a busy street.

[I'm imagining the teleporting to look something like the Xmen, you know that dark devil guy?]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:51 am

[Night crawler, son of Mystique and the demon Azezal ... And I have not read a X-men comic ever]

"God Dammit, He escaped" I checked all the tunnels, sword raised and ready. The warlock demon was gone, so was the boy.
Seeing that the lair was empty I walked over to the ladder, stabbing my sword in the ground as I went and pulled out a large pistol, shooting off a luminous red flare.
"Londain! This Floor is covered in filth! How dare you place me in such conditions!" I sighed and turned back to my sword. A shadowy figure cloaked the blade, a silvery young women with hair as bright as the moon and eyes as yellow as gold. "What is Wrong With You Lunae! You Had Ypur Chance of Revenge and You Toyed With Him! Now That Bastard Is Lost In The Night And I Don't Know When We'll Get Another Chance To Kill Him!"
The ghostly women crossed her arms and stared at me with narrow alluring eyes. "Where is your joyful spirit that I laughed with in the halls of Ancient Greece? Where is your child like fire that I danced with in the streets of Beijing under the eyes of your son Genghis? You'r not the young man I once ran through the wilds of Africa with Londain"
"No, I'm not. Cause our Family is dead, Father's being missing since the fall of the Roman empire, And the rest died off between then and your death. I am the last and I have to live with the memories of our lives and your deaths"
"Don't Use My Death! Our Deaths As An Excuse To Stop Living Londain!"
"My Heart Stopped Beating When My Brother Speared Me To Death Then Slit My Throat In A Bronze Age Forest! How Can I live With No Heart Beat" My words drove her to silence, staring mournfully at her feet. I breathed out loudly and began to pace the room, waiting for the order.
"You seemed so full of life in Italy 117, dancing till our sandals were dust, singing till our voices were gone. Drinking wine and goat till the villagers ran screaming to Rome" I stopped pacing, her words bringing back memories of that bright summers week. "Father almost skinned us for that. We almost exposed the Vampire race"
"It was just a bit of harmless childish fun" I turned to the specter, smiling. "I was 3,083 years old, Darius was 3,081. You were 3,078 and Ebenum was 3,059. How is that childish?" Her laughter rung through the room, sounding like a river on my ears. She opened her mouth to speak again when a wolf leapt down the ladder, landing next to me. "Sir, Mr. Crowley. reporting In" I looked down at the wolf kneeling at my feet, shooting glances at my sword when he wasn't looking up at me. Lunae was gone and the sword as quiet, dormant once again. I sighed loudly and turned to the wold. "Right Mr. Crowley, I want you to run to the council and tell them everything I say"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:04 am

[Your great Grand farther thought you could use some help Cross]

In the dark Hyde park, a lone bird was hunting through the trees, spying deep in to the darkness looking for a meal. Suddenly the ground beneath it, shifted, as if something was trying to force it's way out. Curious the bird landed next to the disturbed earth, poking it's beak in the dark soil looking for bugs. Suddenly a hand shot out and grabbed the bird pulling it in the hole, the sound of munching and swallowing filling the air.
"Gula you are such a Pig"
"I'm hungry Libidinem"
"Your Always hungry ya overgrown rotting mass of -"
"Silence Ira"
"Make Me Superbia"
"I'll do it Brother"
"No it's fine Invidiam ... Avaritia, your get the honour of being first out. And take Inertia with you"
"That's a first Superbia"
"Just, go. Before I change my mind"

A man clawed his way out of the hole, carrying a sleeping women on his shoulders. Though covered in dirt no one could mistake the finery he wore. Gold everywhere, gems and jewels of every kind covering his body.
Behind him came six more, clawing their way out of the hole. None looked alike yet their black souless eyes starring out at the world spoke of a dark reletion.
"Find the Warlock named Roman, Tell him of our father's proposition. And above all. Kill the Ancient one" spoke the tallest and proudest. Staring down at his brothers like a lord clad in purple would his subjects. Smiling wickedly the manraised his purple wood walking stick and banged his hard against the ground. Filling the park with the sound of screams. "Let his will be done!"

[Ladies and Gent'e creatures. The seven sins]
[Superbia - Pride - Purple - Male]
[Ira - Wrath - Red - Female]
[Invidiam - Envy - Green - Male]
[Inertia - Sloth - Light Blue - Female]
[Libidinem - Lust - Hot Pink - Female]
[Avaritia - Greed - Yellow - Male]
[Gula - Gluttony - Orange - Male]
[Enjoy]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:30 am

I shoved my way through the crowd, throwing fully grown men to the ground in my haste to be away, my apprentice dragging on my heels.
"Master," he said, grabbing my arm, "What happened?" he asked, looking me up and down.
"There is much to learn in the world," I said, smiling at him, "And if we cannot utilize it, then it is useless. Dark magic is not useless," I turned and started away again. The boy deep in thought. I had infused myself with tens of thousands of souls, I had called on the darkness to give me the power I seek, and it delivered. A sneer broke out over my face, the Ancient One wouldn't even try to strike me down. Then a horrid thought struck me like a hammer, making me freeze in my steps, my apprentice ramming into my back. What if she was just toying with me.What if she could have killed me at any time. My master had tried to infuse himself and hundreds of souls, he had failed miserably and the Ancient One struck him down easily. The last words of the Beautiful One drifted through my mind like a cool breeze on a hot day.
"If you are to kill me, be done with it," her soft, melodious voice didn't match up to the words. Why hadn't she escaped. My master was a great magus, but he was not near as powerful as one of the Brothers and Sisters, why had she allowed him to kill her? I shook my head and resumed walking. The spirits trapped within my own throwing wisdom of their own lives into my mind, adding to the wealth of knowledge on which I could call.
Stepping off to the side of the road, I glanced around. It was time to experiment. A sharp smile crossed my lips as I looked over the faces of the people in the crowd. Many of them glanced at me, half curious, half cautious expressions on their faces. I had great power, power to cast the spells I'd only dreamed of, power I could put to use.
I opened my mouth to chant an incantation when a young girl across the old cobbled street caught my attention. Why would a girl young as that be out in the middle of the night? And where did she attain an ancient tome? I started across the street, but was stopped instantly.
A large man, at least seven feet tall, loomed over me. He was tall and thick, well muscled and tan. He wore an open leather vest and brown wool pants. White scars littered his chest and arms, a portion of his lip missing. His nose was large and bulbous under beady little eyes and long bowl cut black hair.
"'Ow about ye be andin' ova' all yer valables eyh?" he said, his grin widening.
"How about you get out of my face," I spat.
A scream tore through the air, the man's voice high and terrified as green flames licked up around him as he slowly sank into the earth. His burned and bloated face was the last thing I saw of the man as the earth devoured him.
The girl was dashing away down the street, my little spectacle spooking her.
"Breal, stop her, but don't hurt her," I said to Breal, who was standing next to me, a wicked smile parting his lips as he gazed at where the large man had been.
"Yes sir!" he said, turning and raising his hands. A light green glow surrounding his arms and eyes. Long grey chains made of nothing but the cobbles of the road lifted into the air like snakes before dashing forward, wrapping themselves firmly around the girl, who screamed loudly. Breal lifted her into the air and flung her back in our direction, the chains letting her go, spinning her wildly through the air.
Stepping forward, I lifted my hand and she froze in midair, her eyes still darting form side to side, her scream silenced. My book fell from her grasp into my hand. It was one of the first I'd written. On controlling demon magic. And unless mortals had learned to read runes, she was some sort of fae or witch.
"Deary," I said, smiling, my voice hissing gently, "Where ever did you get this book?"

I reached up to touch her face when a dark presence fell into being. My heart thumped loudly, for it still beat, and my pupils dilated, blinding me. Two soulless eyes flashed bright and black in my vision before I could see again. Stumbling back, I grabbed my head.
"What in blazes," was all I muttered, I'd never experienced anything like it before...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:58 pm

As my book dropped. This man asked me where I got it before trying to touch my face, he stopped as if was being pushed back by dark magic. "I got it from my mother" I said calmly. "Why do you care about my book, sir?" I said a little confused why he was so interested in it.

I couldn't read the title but maybe he could. He knows something I don't, actually he knows a lot I don't by the seems of it. "What do you want with my book?" I said questioning his antics again. The chains where pinching me causing me to squirm in pain my light brown hair getting in my eyes.

The chains were slowly cutting my dress. "Let me go please sir" I asked calmly.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 pm

The wolf was checking all the tunnels, trying to sniff out a trail. I knew he was wasting his time and so did he. We were both waiting for the order to answer my flare, so tried to make himself busy. I was leaning against the wall flicking through one of the ancient tomes again, committing everything to memory, my sword was again in hit's wooden housing, leaning next to me, silent.

"Ad feliciter occidere lamia est non facile feat, postulantes divina virtute, celeritate et agilitatem. Lamia infirmi ad gravi luto et mortuus hominis sanguinem, arma benedixit in herbis ut aloe vera et iris potest nocere eis. Contray ad fabula et superstitione sancta ut crucifixi vel benedixit arma non nocere lamia. Ignis destruere Vampire"
The wolf looked up from a pile of food scraps cocking his head like a tamed dog "Pardon my lord" I didn't look up from the book, reading the latin script in english aloud, "To successfully kill a vampire is no easy feat, requiring superhuman strength, speed and agility. Vampires are weak to grave dirt and dead mans blood, weapons blessed in herbs such as aloe vera and iris can injure them. Contray to myth and superstition holy objects such as the crucifix or blessed weapons do not harm Vampires. Fire Will destroy a Vampire ... Seems this warlock knew a bit of Vampire slaying"
"And Lycan" I looked over to see the wolf holding a book entitled In es de Lycan iugulare, The art of Lycan slaying. "So we have not only a Warlock but a slayer. Interesting. The Council will not be pleased to -" A white spectral figure manifested before me, a beautiful young women covered in dark blood, a large half crescent moon cut on her neck. "My lord, we have located Sir Thomas" I snapped the book shut with a large snap, "Is there one of your sisters near him?"
"Yes My Lord"
"Good, I wish to pass a message to him"

THOMAS
I stepped up behind the hooded man, starring over him into the girls startled face "I believe she asked for ya ter let 'er go" I said tapping the man on his shoulder. He turned snarling, freezing when he found himself staring at my chest and looked up. The face underneath his hood a black twisted mans face with glowing pure white eyes, blood red runes covering his midnight skin
"What on Earth Are You?" He asked looking up at me. I sniffed and smiled, my moustache twitching. "well me mother was a dhampir, and me father was a diabinem. I guess that makes me a mongrel" I said as I pulled back my brick sized hand and punched the Warlock straight in the face, sending him tumbling down the street, the distance equal to half a steamer boat.
"And Me Names Thomas Ya Demon Consortin' Bastard! Thomas Cox, Friend And Companion Ter The Bleedin' Ancient Wahn" The boy went to run to his master, only to be knocked flying into a wall by my back hand, something breaking in his body as he fell to the floor, the chains disappearing in puffs of smoke and the girl falling to the road. "Sorry lil' miss" I said as I bent down and lifted her to her feet.
"I'll Kill You By Lucifer!" I spun quickly to find the warlock already on his feet, starring at me with dark intent, his clawed hands aflame with green fire. I raised a hand and waved my finger, "I wouldn't do that if I were ya. Ya wouldn't wanna piss of me grandfathers Asmodeus and the wise wahn Darius" The name of Asmodeus, a arch-demon and one of the most evil of fallen angels froze the warlock in utter horror, the fire die from his hands. I smiled and reached for the broadsword hanging from my back, when a banshee faded into existence next to me. "The Ancient one has found the Warlocks lair and he has requested your presence Thomas" I turned to the spirit, holding the little girl by her hand, "Tell 'im i've found the warlock"
The Banshee looked between me and the warlock who was starring at me as if I was the angel of death, jaw almost scraping the cobblestones. suddenly the Banshee shuddered, it's eyes changing color to bright sapphire and the ancient one's voice escaped it's silvery lips "How in my father's name did you find him Thomas"
"I was just wonderin' the street, on the look aahhht for trouble when I sensed dark magic. I sensed dark magic. I followed it 'ere and saw these two chain up the girl"
"Well don't let him escape"
"On it boss" I turned back to the warlock, pulling out a pair of rune inscribed white manacles, "Wite you're comin' wif me ya -" The warlock was gone, vanished into thin air, no trace of him remaining. The Banshee next to me scanned the street before turning to me.
"Never mind Thomas" the spirit said as it faded out. I looked down and saw the boy still laying where he fell, coughing weakly. The sound of boots on stone brought my attention down to the girl, picking up her book. I saw the title as she dusted off the cover and my eyes went wide. "Where the bloody 'ell did ya get that?" I asked taking the book off her. "Hey That's mine" She started beating at my leg, I not noticing it, instead mouthing the words of the title.
"Bloody Hell, The ancient wahn is garn ter love this"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 pm

I was dropped by the man who was turned to another man. I picked up my book and tried to find my page, I lost my page again. The other man snatched my book form my leg. "Hey! That's mine! Give it back!" I said, hitting his leg. " Give it back, it's the only thing that I have from my mother!" I said as I started to cry. He said something I could not make out because of his accent. I knew he could understand mine because it was thin and easy to hide.

"Please give it back" I half shouted as I stopped hitting him my tears flowing onto my dress. "Please" I whined.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 am

Enraged, I punched the wall of the castle tower. I'd teleported to my old haunt, a foolish thing to do, but one that I had to do. I stepped over the treacherous threshold, the bricks of the floor, once smooth and well laid, poked up at odd angles, digging into my feet as I walked. I went straight to my library, where many of my books still remained. It was a large room, well cleaned with tall wooden shelves, all filled to bursting with my collections. Many of which I'd written by hand.
I browsed through the massive library, the soft red carpet caressing my feet. After a while, I found where the book the girl had, had been. I smiled as I remembered the girl I'd given it to. She was so young, so beautiful. She had wanted to learn magic as I had, back when I was still pure and on the side of the Tutores. It had been my first endeavor into dark magic, and she had been intrigued, reading it cover to back dozens of times. We'd sat in the Guard Master's meadow for hours and hours, just talking and playing will small bits of magic...Burning tears seeped from my eyes as I remembered my master.
"No distractions boy, you've no time for a woman," he'd said, the first day I'd been his apprentice. I clenched my fist and looked to the dark ceiling. He'd killed her, the poor girl, only because I couldn't be distracted. I looked down at my emerald ring and smiled through my tears. The face of my love floating just below the surface of the gem. But a magical image of the young woman I'd loved.
I was just about to turn to leave when a shocking thought hit me. Had she had a baby? If she had, why didn't she tell me? I hadn't seen her for over two years, we'd only been writing when my master hunted her down. She could have had a child...and that child, one of her or his own. And this girl in the street...it finally clicked in my mind. How she had attained one of my books, one delving deep into demon magic, and my new master.
Spinning, I appeared back in the alley, not having been gone for more than half an hour. My skin faded to milky white and my eyes changed to brown, long hair springing from my scalp. The area was crawling with Tutores, my apprentice tied in the back of a wagon, just riding away, probably to the secret prison for dangerous and magical beings. Then my eyes fell on the girl. Sitting on a bench not ten feet from me. The huge man stood over by a street lamp, speaking to a small group of dwarf fae. I walked over and sat down next to the girl.
"What'cha readin thar missy?" I asked, leaning over her shoulder to see what page she was on.
"I don't know its name," she said, not glancing up.
"Oh? And what're it be about?" I pushed, cocking my head.
"Its about magic, great, powerful magic," she said, looking up, she was smiling, "It has stories of a man utilizing darkness to save what he loves," she said, looking back to the book, clearly she'd read the whole thing. My heart gave a twinge as I recalled the story of how I'd saved a group of Tatet apprentices using a bit of dark magic. I leaned back against the rough brick wall and sighed.
"Ya know," I started, "Ya could do 'alf the magic innat thar book," I said, putting my hands behind my head.
She looked up, her eyes wide, "What?" she asked, staring into my eyes.
"Yar grandmudder was a great warlock," I said, sitting up, my accent faltering, "And I'm sure you could do much greater things," I gave a small smile.
"You, he, you're, what?" she stuttered, looking at my face for any indication of a joke.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:02 am

You, he, you're what?" I stuttered looking at this man to see if he was joking. "She couldn't have been, witches and warlocks don't exist" I said confused at this mans quote. "I can't do magic it's impossible" I said, thinking about what happened they other day with those chains.

"I wouldn't know if my grandmother was anyways, I never met her or my parents" I said a little sad. "The only things I have to remember them by are the book, a knife and an opal necklace" I added.

I stood up, a little angered from the mans remark because to me it sound like a lie because i knew magic wasn't real. "USODA!" I yelled at him as I picked up my book and ran, my tears fading into the air.

[Ladies and Gentleman, The Opal Witch, Yekaterina Palinski]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:17 pm

[Okay, now to start with Alessandra]

As Mamma and Papa lay in bed ill I made my bed and started to clean for them. They have been ill for a week now, I think it is serious and they could die. I was adopted but I treat them like my real parents. I cared for them until they started whipping me every time I would make a mistake.

I could hear Mamma cough from the kitchen and so I ran to her. I couldn't help her before she was coughing so hard she lost her breath. I had to take more care if Papa because Mamma lost her breath and she would die soon by the way she lost it. "Papa, saro di ritorno con qualche medicina" I said as i walked out into town.

I ran down the cobbled street as fast as I could and I was only a fair bit away from the herb tree where I made my medicines. I stopped and looked up and noticed my tree was cut down. "This tree was cut down by order of the queen" a not on the stump said.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 pm

I stood up and grabbed the girl's arm before she could run away, halting her.
"I can teach you, the magic your grandparents wielded was more powerful than any you could imagine," I spoke quickly, glancing around at the tutores, "There's a small castle on the outskirts of the city, it is old and crumbling to the ground. I will await you inside," I said, turning back to the groups before me.
"Everyone!" I yelled, stepping forward and raising my hands. No one stopped what they were doing, or even looked at me.
"I said everyone!" I bellowed, my voice echoing with thousands of souls, the hooded cape I wore burst into green flame, my eyes flashing white, my skin returning to its darkened state. Several people screamed and ran, but for the most part, they drew their weapons, facing up to me bravely. Reaching out, I tossed a ball of green fire, igniting one man, burning him to cinders before he could scream. With a wild roar, I let loose a wave of demon flame, obliterating the building in front of me as well as most of the tutores in the area. Spinning, I grabbed a man's sword as he swung it up at me. It melted like water in my hand and I lashed out, striking the man's head with a brutal backhand that sent him spinning away with a sickening crack.
Through the brightness of the green flames as the surrounding buildings were lit, I could see the mammoth of a man Thomas, trying to get toward me. Long black metal chains whipped from the ground around him, wrapping and restraining him with their dark magic. Slowly, I stepped forward, an evil grin spreading over my face. The fire before me parted, a dwarf trying to crawl away struck out at me and was kicked viciously. I walked up to the large man, I daren't kill kill him for the repercussions. A set of stairs made of the dark stone of the road raised me up to eye level with the huge man, the magical chains barely restraining him. He was quiet the formidable foe. Reaching up, I put my thumb on his forehead and muttered a few words.
The huge man cried out in pain and slumped in the grasp of my chains.
"Tell your master, I will not be stopped," with that, I turned and vanished, a good block of the city alight with the spectral hellflames.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 pm

I was startled by this man. I want to follow him though so I can learn more about my family. I found a page labelled teleporting "Z miesca na miesca, z miesca na miesca , mnie teliepartavacca ŭ zamak , što pierapynki ." I said before disappearing in a puff of smoke. "I'm here" I said my voice echoing through the castle walls.

ALESSANDRA

"Papa! Mamma!" i said and with that I was running back to the small house we lived in. But it was too late by the time I got back they both had lost their breath and died. "Mamma, Papa, lo soon cosi stupido per lasciare voi!" I said because it was my fault they were dead. I gave them a proper burial and said my goodbyes. i guess I have to move on.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 pm

I stepped from the shadows, my eyes glowing pale white.
"Hello," I said, lifting my hands in front of me in what I hoped was a welcoming gesture. She spun to face me, her face covered by her hair.
"Don't worry," I said, stepping slowly toward her. We were standing in the center of a large hall. The smooth stone on the floor feeling almost soft beneath my feet. A long table ran the length of the hall. A chandelier in the center of the long room. The walls were of seamless stone with no windows, the only moonlight light came from a small hole in the ceiling.
"I assume you want to know about your family?" I asked, taking a seat at the table, beckoning for her to do the same.
She sat down across from me, sitting her book cautiously in front of her on the rough surface of the table.
"Tell me how you know my parents and my grandparents," she said, leaning back, trying to look more comfortable.
"Well, that's a long, long story," I said, leaning back, "It starts almost one hundred and fifteen years ago," I started, "Your grandmother and I lived in the same town and would frequently visit each other. Our relationship grew and I was apprenticed by a warlock of the Tutores," I looked up at the ceiling, wondering what this girl must think, following a blackened demon to an abandoned castle, "I became fascinated by the darker side of magic, and your grandmother also; as I had been teaching her as I'd learned," I bowed my head, looking at my hands in my lap, the long claws deforming the hardened black skin, "I was thrown from the tutores for experimenting with the darkness, with demon magic. I was taken under apprentice by a dark warlock then who recognized my talent. He told me that I could no longer see your grandmother as she was distracting me from my studies; and so I sent her away, but kept in contact through mail and this ring," I held my hand out, the emerald on the silver band glowing gently, the image of this girl's grandmother, young and so full of life imbued just under the surface, "But my master found out, and told me I could no longer speak to, nor contact her. I went on one final trip to see her, months thereafter, as I cannot recall how many it was, she was killed in a vicious attack on her village," I closed my eyes and clenched my fist, "It was my master who had killed her, him and his other apprentices," I looked up at the girl, her eyes wide.
"Did you avenge her?" she asked quietly, and I realized I'd almost been shouting.
"I dared not raise hand against my master, but the other apprentices, those responsible," I grinned evilly, "I could easily out match any of them," I stood and began pacing the smooth floor.
"Your mother was born just before my beloved died. She was raised on a farm, and that is where you were born. But your mother and father were killed by a pack of werewolves when you were but a babe. And so you were given this book," I motioned at the huge book, "My first studies into the darkened arts, into demon magic," I looked her in the eye, "I can teach you everything I know and more, you have the blood of great warlocks running through your veins, your grandmother, your grandfather, even your mother was a witch. I smiled at her and stood up straight.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 pm

He told me what he knew about my family's history. "I would like to learn the magic flowing through my blood sir, but I'm not sure if I'm ready" I said calmly as I stood up to continue this conversation. My hair was still in my eyes, covering them. "I can do a few spells but not many" I said. "I never caught your name, and to be polite my name is Yekaterina" I said politely.

Now I knew for sure that magic was real and that witches and warlocks existed.

ALESSANDRA

I walked through the town in my coat, my hair in my face. I sat down on a bench and decided to read one of my italian books. I understood every word, the book was about a man who fought for his love and his rights. It was one from Mamma and Papa so I cherished it. "I will always keep this close" I whispered to myself as I held it to my chest.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:03 pm

"I am Roman Marvarak," I said, rounding the edge of the table to stand before the girl, "You wielded enough power to teleport yourself here on your first attempt on one reading," I said, gesturing at the book, "For that I am sure, you will more than live up to your ancestors' reputation," I turned and began walking away, "Come with me," I said, gesturing lazily with my hand. I heard her soft footsteps follow me down the hallway to my small room at the base of the tower, a small desk at the other side of the small round room, the dirt floor stained with blood.
The desk was empty but for a few vials, and I turned and leaned against it.
"I would like to begin your tutoring immediately with a few simple defense spells as I have many enemies and many would see to kill you just because you are associated with me," I said, lifting my hands before me. The odd green aura of demon magic gently lit the room, my fingernails glowing brightly.
"I will not ask of you to make a pact with the demon master as I have done, but I wish for you to know how to wield demon magic," I explained, my blackened chains slowly creeping from the earth around me.
"Auruda craicu mail," I said clearly, lifting my hands into the air, the chains lifting higher and curling gently, "Repeat the incantation and control the chains with your mind," I explained, letting the chains fall to dust,"
She looked down at her hands before looking back up at me.
"Have no fear," I said, "this spell is one of the first I invented, and is completely safe for the caster," I smiled and stood up straight, "I suggest you read that book of mine and practice every spell in it," With that, I walked toward the door, "I have business in the city, if you need to contact me, there's a little piece of magic scrolled on the sixtieth page of that book," I said, turning and vanishing with a bang.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:12 pm

"Nice to meet you" I said as I followed him to a bloody desk. He told me to repeat what he said "Auruda craicu mail" I said as chains wrapped themselves around the desk. I kept repeating the incarnation to practice. I flipped through the book as the chains turned to dust. "Page 35, spell #12......Aurura de liconis art kanadyas" i said as the desk levitated at my command.

ALESSANDRA

I walked down the street reading a strange italian book Papa found, until I bumped into someone dropping my book. I looked up and could distinguish a male face, "Sorry sir" I said as I tried to find my book since it's covers were the same colour as the stones on the cobbled street. The man bent down and picked up my book.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:47 pm

"What Do You Mean The Girl Is Gone!" I was pacing the infirmary, mask in my hand, cane in the other. Thomas lay on six of the beds, wrapped in bandages with Warlocks removing the last of the chains. I wasn't angry at him for doing the best of what he could do, I was angry at myself for letting him go.
Damn you Lunae, you had to toy with him I thought as I picked up Thomas's report, reading it for the 20th time.
"The Target Warlock, now identified as Roman Mavarack was last seen attacking the group investigating the street where I, Thomas Cox located and attacked him. The Warlock had attacked a young girl and was holding her in the air by magical means, discussing the spell book that she possessed." I sighed loudly and dropped the report on the table, my shoulders slumping. This warlock event was turning into a right mess, first thousands of souls stolen now a little girl gone missing and the Warlock at large.
"My lord" I looked up to find a draconian standing before me, his emerald hued scales standing out against his ebony skin. He was holding out a letter directed to me, the handwriting familiar. "Thank you" I said taking the letter, dismissing him with a wave of me hand. Thomas watched him go as I began to read. The first thing that struck me was the letter was in Latin, a language not regularly used since the medieval days. As I read on I felt a dark pressecne growing in my chest, a feeling of dread and horror. "No, No. No! NO!" Thomas almost leapt from the bed had the Warlocks not prevented him from moving with a simple spell. "Wot is it? what's" I turned to Thomas, my eyes filled with horror and deep primal anger.
"Did I ever tell you about my sister?"
Which wahn? Lunae or Ebenum? I shook my head, my cane cracking from my grip "Not my vampire sisters, my human one" Thomas looked at me confused, As if he hadn't ever heard of me ever having a sibling.
"my sister, Lystae became a demon three years after I became a vampire. And Not just any demon, the vilest, darkest, most horrific demon I can picture"
"Wot? lucifer's bride" i turned to Thomas, my eyes so full of hatred that for once in all the time he had known me, he was afraid. "No, My sister become the sin of Lust, as in one of the seven sins. And Now, She's here in London ... Looking for me"
Thomas opened his mouth several times, trying to speak but his words caught in his throat, even the warlock healing him had frozen in shock. I looked down at the letter again, memorizing every word. The cane in my hand shattered and I was left holding the rustic blade of my sword, it almost screaming my hatred.
"The Seven Sins are in London"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next