Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

+4
cyclonecasey
LordTomyh
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate] Empty The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:42 pm

I woke up staring at the ceiling. 'Why did I even accept the dare?' I thought. I hated dares especially ones aimed for everyone to work together as a group. "God, I knew I should have said truth" I said in my "deep"[according to everyone] voice.

Well I said dare and now I have to keep it or be humiliated forever. I'm so stupid. Well it couldn't be that bad right? It's to like this house was haunted or anything. Right? I've heard rumours that the house is haunted but I don't listen to rumours. But this time rumours might, just might be right.

Oh well, rumours aren't true right. I'm right aren't I?
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate] Empty Re: The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:40 am

(Could you make a sign up thread? Or if its just a join as you please RPG, we'll have to move it to beginner)
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate] Empty Re: The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:20 am

[I'll make something in interest checks]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:58 am

I woke up on an old musty couch, groaning as my back protested. I sat up, scratching my head and looking around. I was in a dusty spiderweb filled room. I was in the old house at the edge of town, on a stupid dare those idiots from school had forced me into. I sighed loudly and stood up, heading to the exit. One day I'll be some rich big shot and they'll be losers with no hair and beer guts I thought with a smile
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:45 am

Roughly, I kicked the covers off of the bed I'd slept in. Groaning and protesting as I got to me feet and pulled on my shirt jacket. I exited the small room to find a shorter boy I recognized from school wander by, toward the kitchen. I folowed him, yawning widely and loudly as I trudged along the carpet. It really hadn't been that bad, nice bed, if it was a bit dusty, and I'd slept well. Hah, I guess Allison was being all paranoid for nothing I thought, remembering how she'd quailed at the thought of spending the night in the old house. As the other boy and I entered the kitchen, the first thing I noticed was the wall opposite the counter. Where the door should have been, instead, it was smooth, grimy flowered wallpaper. I stood there for a second staring at the spot, my sluggish morning mind not comprehending what I was seeing.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:51 am

I walked straight to the cupboard, looking for food. I opened the creaking door to find not a whole lot. I sighed and closed the door, wondering how much a burger was again. Suddenly I got a weird feeling, I looked at the cupboard door as it was unusual in anyway. then turned to face the front door. It was gone, replaced with a smooth wall. I starred at the wall for a couple seconds, then rubbed my eyes to make sure there was nothing in there. Another look yielded the same results and i turned to head back to the room I had slept in. Thinking I was probably still dreaming
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:57 am

I ran against the wall, punching and kicking at it. This was a nightmare, it had to be, how could a door just vanish?! After a second, I ran into the small living room and threw open the shades to find that the window was gone too. I dashed through the house, opening curtains and shades, looking for anywhere an outlet might be. But I found none.
Slowly, I trudged back into the living room, the other boy sitting on the couch.
"What the hell is going on?" I asked, flopping down in a dusty arm chair.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 am

"I am currently dreaming that I'm sitting on a couch in a house with no front door" I said to the dream man next to me, laying my head on te arm rest and closing my eyes even though I wasn't tired.
Wait a minute My subconscious voice said, When your dreaming, your arnt't away that your asleep.
I jumped to my feet, alert. I looked around the room and saw all thd windows were gone as well. I went to leave the room, looking for an exit when the dream man, no a real man spoke up "It's the se in every room"
I stood frozern, dumb shocked . I was trapped in a old dusty house with way out.
"Why do horror movies always start like this" I said as I returned to the couch .
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:55 am

Right on que, the house shook with a deafening moan. The boards under the carpet twitched and moved and the hanging light fixture in the center of the room swung violently before going out, plunging us into complete darkness. From somewhere in the dark, I heard a loud thump, and the lights returned.
I was standing, stock still, in the center of the room with no knowledge of having moved. The other boy was on the couch again, staring around, his eyes bulging. From down the hallway to our left, a small trail of blood was glittering gently in the low light. It looked as if something had been drug through the living room either from the hallway or from the kitchen, dripping blood. I glanced up at the other boy and pointed to the trail.
"We gotta get the hell out of here!" I turned to walk back into the kitchen when he spoke.
"What if this is just a prank?" he asked, "I was forced into that game by a few bullies, what if this is their doings?"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:57 pm

The house shook causing me to fall down the stairs. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I said on each step I hit. I saw two players from the game as I was getting up "Oh hey" I said. I looked at the door. My jaw dropped at the sight of the wall where the door was. "Well, when does the psycho killer or ghost come out because I now this is how all horror movies starts." I said angered.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:31 am

"Already made a showing," I said, pointing at the blood trail leading back up the stairs where she'd just come.
She looked down, her face turning pale.
"I guess we'll just have to wait and," I started, but was cut off by a scream from the top of the stairs. We all jumped in unison. I reached out and grabbed a lamp, pulling its old, frayed cord from the wall. Slowly, I advanced toward the dark hallway. Something was floating at the bottom of the stairs, it looked like a paper plate hung from the ceiling. Creeping forward, I turned it around. On the other side were two words, 'Get Out'. The letters glimmered and shone with a red gloss in the low light. I jumped back, almost screaming as something wet dripped onto my head. Looking up, I could see a dark stain on the ceiling, large drips falling to the floor.
Blood everywhere.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:56 pm

"Oh My God!" I said entering the room. Everything was covered in blood, everywhere I looked a dark crimson stained everything. I felt a uneasy feeling in my stomach and turned, throwing up inside a suit of Armour nearby.
"That is just Sick" I said, still feeling ready to throw up. As I stood up slowly, holding my stomach I noticed a sword hanging from it's belt. I reached for it, hoping to use it to defend myself from whatever was in the house when I felt the bile rising up in my throat again. "Oh No" I said as I threw up behind the suit of Armour again.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:40 am

I blanched at the sight of the other boy puking.
"We have to get out," I said, "We'll break a hole through the," I froze. Something had just walked by the door. I only saw the foot as it passed, it was pale white and human, though bare.
"Guys," I said, slowly walking toward the door, "What was that?" I asked, peeking slowly out into the hallway, the stairs at the end of the hallway were no longer drenched in blood, as if it had been an illusion, instead, the bottom of a white foot was just disappearing into the darkness.
"The hell was that!" I said, turning to the other.
"What was what?" the other boy asked, his face a sickly pale green color.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:02 pm

I just stared at them. They were asking questions and yelling and in my head so was I. I felt like I couldn't speak as if I had no voice at all and so I did not talk or respond to them. I knew what it was, for it was an Onryo.

I know so from being a horror movie addict. Onryo's are pale, have long black hair are often barefoot and are found wearing white japanese funeral dresses. Sometimes they have blackened out eyes or hollow eyes. "Guys" i said as I could finally talk. "That was an Onryo so we need to be careful or it might kill us or turn us into and Onryo" I added weakly.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:38 pm

"You saw it too the-" I started, but cut off quickly, "What's an Onryo?" taking a deep breath, she explained what it was. I shivered, "You don't think those things are real, right?" I asked, "They're just horror movie fantasy..." I looked around, suddenly a lot more frightened. The blood soaked room, the onryo, this was turning quickly from a nightmare, into hell. I walked back to the door and peeked out, looking both ways before I half walked, half ran down the hall, back to the living room, I froze mid step, something lying on the floor in the middle of the room caught my eye.
"Guys, get in here," I yelled back, not moving. On the floor lay a person. Only they weren't a whole person, their entire bottom half was gone, replaced by a stump, their face covered in boils, swelled up to a disgusting mass of lumps.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:27 pm

I looked around, watchful. The others had gone downstairs for something, I would join them in a minute. I was eyeing the suit of armor opposite the one I puked on, sizing it up in my mind. I loved medieval stuff and knew how to use most of the weapons and Armour from the period, even having a metal set of Armour in my cupboard at home [Better then Skeletons]
Looking both ways to see if anyone was there I quickly dismantled the suit and as quickly as possible put it on. I stood in the hallway, in full knight Armour, hand on the sheathed sword, feeling slightly better. I turned and headed down the stairs, not quietly as my metal boots hit the old wood.
"Ok guys i'm rea- What The f*** Is That" I asked, pointing a armored gauntlet as the half torso, the man kneeling next to it with his sleeve over his nose and mouth,m the girl standing behind him, eyeing the corpse. She looked up at me and gave me a 'are you serious glare' "What are you wearing?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:32 am

I looked up, my companion now clad in a full suit of armor.
"Please tell me that's not the one you puked in," I said, standing up, away from the body. The thing's eyes were gone and so was the nose, there was no hair that I could see and the hands were also removed. I stepped away from the thing on the floor and moved toward the stairs.
"I say we get upstairs," I said, walking slowly toward them, a light blue glow emanating from the top. It hadn't been there before.
"Oh boy," I said, backing away.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 pm

"I'm not going upstairs, I'm not scared" I said in my mind I was screaming and crying. Onryo........Abandoned House.........Strange Noises? This all sounded familiar. "Wait a minute, I have Deja Vu like I've seen this before" I said thinking about where I've seen this.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:17 pm

"Hang on, i'll be up in a sec" I said, clanking with every step as I followed them. The suit of armour was dusty and a bit heavier then I was use to, the inside itchy and the chain mail riding up my ass (Medieval wedgie Big Smile)
I made it to the staird when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. spinning I drew the sword, pointing it at a pale white young girl, starring at me with wide curious eyes.
"Who are you?" I asked, cautious. I knew enough about horror movies and haunted houses to know I couldn't trust my eyes. The young girl stared at me silent, wide eyes unafraid of the sword I held pointed at her. Slowly she raised her hand, holding out to me. "Come play with me" she said, grabbing my hand and dragging me away. I had dropped the sword and watched as she dragged me quickly across the ground, screaming towards a wall.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 am

I had just made it to the top of the stairs when Bill started screaming. Spinning, I just saw his heavy armored boot slide out of view, as if he were being drug.
"Oh sh*t!" I yelled, jumping down the stairs. I made it to the living room to find the other boy being drug across the room by a small girl in a white dress, toward the kitchen. Diving forward, I grabbed his ankle and the girl fumbled, her hand slipping from his. I jumped up, dragging the heavy suit of armor to its feet. The girl turned slowly, her eyes pure white, not a pupil or iris to be seen. I stumbled back, dragging the other boy with me.
"I just wanted to play with the knight," she whispered, her lips barely moving, "But you had to take him away," she stepped toward us slowly, walking with calm, even steps.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:44 pm

The girl stepped towards the man, calm. The man was backing away slowly, hands out in front of him. I stood next to him, backing away slowly, watching the young girl carefully when i noticed the fireplace. Ornate, made from red brick and dusty, It remembered me of the old Victorian style homes, where they used tools to clean and maintain them.
I stopped dead, eyes wide. Of Course I thought, rushing over to the fireplace and pulling a iron shovel from the stand. I turned to the girl, smiling, a glint in my eyes.
"Say Nighty Night" I said, swinging the shovel like a sword, through the girl. She screamed and disappeared in a puff of blue fire, leaving only the smell of rot and a small pile of dirt.
I stood starring at the place where she had been, breathing heavily. The man stared at the same spot, relived yet scared.
"What The hell Was That?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 am

I glanced around, the little girl that was with us was gone.
"Where'd she go?" I asked, turning 360.
"I don't know, but I don't care!" the armored dork said, grinning through his helmet.
"No, not the demon girl, the other one, who was with us," I responed. We both looked at each other before running in unison to the stairs. She was just going out of view at the top of the stairs, into the blue light.
"sh*t sh*t sh*t! Noooo!" I hissed, running up the stairs after her, the suit of armor clanking noisily after me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:41 pm

[Sorry I'm waiting for Grape]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 pm

[Is she due to be back anytime soon?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:10 am

The man shot ahead of me, due to the armor. I picked up the sword as I ran but kept the iron shovel, just in case. Ghosts and spirits can be dispelled by iron or salt, I'd have to tell the man about that, so we can at least defend ourselves.
I reached the top of the stairs and found only the man, trying every door, only to find them all locked. He was swearing and began to beat his fists on the doors, hoping to break them down. I looked down at the sword and thought he could use that. I took a step forward when a door down another hallway opened and out stepped a girl. I immediately went for the shovel, dropping the sword which grabbed the man's attention. As well as the girls
When she looked at me I almost collapsed with relief, she was alive. Well alive looking

[and welcome to the horror stage: inSYNCinSANITY]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum