Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] Empty The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  LordTomyh Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:33 pm

I strolled down the banks of the tames, trying not to breathe in the pungent air of open sewage, decomposing bodies and the cast offs of the many factories and slaughterhouses through London.
Ahead of me I saw the looming Tower of London, home of many memories and a rather good time with an execution. Surrounding it was the constructions of the industrial revolution, tall chimney spouts billowing smoke, filling the air with a dense black fog. I despised the Industrial revolution, the destruction of nature and the lowering of human status and health while the fat pompous pigs sit on piles of gold and luxury. Though I too had a titanic amount of currency behind me I would never use in such a manner as to neglect the care of the poor and downtrodden.
A group of young boys ran past me, laughing as children do. one bumped into me and I grabbed his tiny wrist, yanking him backwards as he ran. "I've been pick pocketed so many times now boy, I'm starting to consider dealing with the problem myself" As I spoke I felt two sharp pains in my lips, my fangs had come out, twin points of white surrounded by a blood red mouth. I felt the flaming urge deep in the back of my throat, the dry sandy feeling of an endless thirst, brought on by the smell of this boy. The boy went pale, his eyes wide. I took back my wallet and let him free, watching him bolt with such speed I though he'd take off into the sky.
Idiot, you haven't fed in a while, you shouldn't be outside among the humans I chastised to myself, knowing full well the dangers of ignoring my thirst for too long. I sighed and looked up to the sky, dark grey storm clouds were brewing, continuing the rain storm from yesterday. The sun thankfully absent for most of the year. I knew that in such places as Africa and India that is not a luxury my kind has.
A new scent filled the air, one I knew well. Human but familiar. I turned to see him coming towards me, his face grim. I knew that look, I knew something had happened. I sighed again, loudly and looked back up to the sky. It had started raining now.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Grinning malevolently, I stepped into the small stone room. A table in the corner held all sorts of vials containing glowing, swirling liquid. The dirt floor crunched gently under my feet as I strolled across the round room to the desk, paying no mind to the two young men, suspended in midair by a powerful spell in the middle of the room.
Slowly, I began fiddling with my vials of souls, poking and prodding each, taking notes and casting various charms and curses on them, purely to see the effect.
"Sir," said one of the boys, twisting his head around to look at me, his arms bound straight out to the sides by my spell.
"I have no time for you boy," I said, emptying a vial into a bowl, having to jab and prod the chicken soul to comply. Turning, I held the bowl up over my head and shouted a few words, "Evivictu Lacrease!" I yelled, the soul in the bowl burst into a fine mist above my head, slowly forming back into a stream of silver and floated into the back of the unconscious boy's head. With a jolt, he awoke, staring around in the dim, directionless light.
Tossing the bowl aside, I attacked his mind with my own, forcing myself into his consciousness, uncaring of any harm I was doing. The chicken soul lay buried deep in his subconscious.
"Dammit!" I swore, kicking the bowl against the wall where it shattered. I'd need a more dominant soul for anything to happen. Just then, I looked at the other boy and smiled.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 am

I sighed loudly as I sat down on the door step, placing my cane across my lap. I watched as a pair of men, one as big as a three men and covered in thick reddish hair, carried away the bloodied and mutilated corpse of a young women. Above me rose the famed dome of St Paul's Cathedral, one of the great buildings that rose from the ashes of the 1666 fire.
"Na 'oo would be 6's and 7's enouh ter murder a lil' twist n twirl loike this, just across the chuffin' field of wheat from st. Pauls?" I looked up to see my friend and assistant, a big beefy man by the name of Thomas Cox, from the lower East End of London, the accent was as much part of him as my sapphire eyes and ivory fangs were part of me. Which annoyed me deeply.
"Someone who's both crazy and dangerous, a terrible combination. That makes them unpredictable" Thomas saw me staring past me and turned to follow my gaze. I was staring at the young girl being carried away. Her mouth was open in an unending scream, her eyes glazed over but still showing the fear she had felt before she died.
"So wot ya fin' did 'er in? Wolf? bat? fin' it might of bein' a warlock castin' summit 'e shouldn't?"
"One of those Frankenstein chaps. 8 feet, heavy set weighs as much as a horse. With some sort of contraption strapped to his arm, a kind of blade that would spring out and retract" I still stared at the girl as she was placed on the back of a wagon. Thomas looked at me confused, his mustache twisting like a rat in a trap. "'ow'd ya figure aw that aahhht from lookin' at 'er?"
I smiled and locked my fingers in front of my mouth, my sign of thinking or gloating. "I didn't, I killed it on my way here. I could smell his patched corpse flesh from the hotel just off cannon street"
"Alwigh' then mr. 'igh and mighty. 'ow'd ya smell 'im over aw the ovver smells in London?"
"When the human found me he smelled off fresh blood, young, female. Then on my way here i picked up on the scent again and followed it. Finding the brute proudly walking down an alley off Queens street. He was so full of himself that he didn't notice me till his head was bouncing on the cobblestones" I stood up, placing my cane on the stone step beside me and turning to Thomas. "And I must add, I did so without getting my clothes dirty or drawing my blade"
Thomas's deep rumbling laugh rolled through the air like thunder, turning several heads. He placed a large dinner plate hand on my shoulder and tipped his small bowler hat at me. "Only a bloody gentleman would worry baht 'a 'e killed a geeza or wot Two and Eight 'is clothes 're in wen there's murder affot."
I returned his gesture with a dip of my top hat and a small tap. "With enough hardwork and determination, and a good wash" I added, wrinkling my sensitive nose "You too could be a gentleman too Thomas" That comment brought on another rumbling laugh, the man slapping me hard on my back. If I were a mere mortal the blows would have bowled me over, now they barely moved me.
I waited till the thunder had ceased before pulling something from my pocket and held it up to the light. The crystal vial reflecting the cloudy grey light like a mirror, inside the silvery sludge like contents glowing like the moon. Thomas stared at the vial with interest, his eyes almost hidden behind his thick bushy brows.
"Where'd ya get that?" He asked, fingering the golden stopper. "The patchwork bolt head I left laying in an alley. Is this what I think it?"
"Yeah it be that. a 'uman soul. I fin' sum warlock or demons been up ter nah good, collectin' this" Out of the corner of my eye I saw a police man coming towards the scene, curious to such a large crowd. I pocketed the vial and said to Thomas "Send the girl back to the temple and tell the council about the vial. Then get me all the information you can of any murders similar to this one" I whistled to the men gathered around the cart and the street, pointing over my head at the approaching officer. They all saw him and as quick as a pick pocket they were moving down the street, disappearing int into crowds like ghosts.
I turned to leave when Thomas grabbed my arm, holding me back "And where 're ya garn?" I flashed him a smile, showing my fangs. "Where I always go when I'm hungry" And with that I broke free from his grasp and dissapeared into the night.
Thomas looked at the place i had just been, his shoulders slumped
"I 'ate it wen 'e does that .

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:09 am

With extreme interest, I watched as the souls of the two boys battled it out in one of their minds. Just as one would become superior, the other would come about and fight back, trying to control the body. The dead body of the blonde haired boy lay in the corner, his eyes black as ice. His soul now dueling in the mind of his brown haired compatriot.
With one final twitch, the boy's body fell still, the blonde's soul and mind winning over, but not knowing how to control the new body, he simply hung there in mid air.
I looked down at my notes and began scribbling. This was a great new discovery, how had I never thought of pitting two human souls against each other before? My own genius made me snicker as I left the room, the motionless body still hanging in the center of the room.

I made my way out of my castle, a small and dilapidated mess of a building. It did provide safety and disquise for my enchantments and experiments though, as many old castles had enchantments in their bricks, the Tutores would never be the wiser that anything was going on.
Down the green hills I strolled, my black robes replaced by a crisp white shirt, black leather vest, and brown trousers. In the lining of my jacket I carried a number of empty vials.
I made it to London around midnight, a fog descending from the west blanketed the city and muffled any noise. After a short, brisk walk, I made it to the Rummy Inn, a tavern and inn. Slowly, I stepped over the threshold, the barkeep trying to usher a drunk out.
"We're closed for the night!" he bellowed, he was a large man, broad with a large belly covered by a stained white apron. He bore a long handlebar mustache under his bulbous red nose and tiny eyes. He was bald aside from a single tuft of long brown hair protruding from the top of his head. With one last heave, he shoved the drunk out and turned to me. I stood next to a table, drumming my fingers on the rough surface. The inn was small, only big enough for four tables. A bar was set into the left wall while a staircase ascended into the upper story on the other wall.
"Git out!" the man roared, pointing at the door. Slowly, I pulled a pouch of gold from my pocket, letting it jingle loudly as I did so. The man's beady eyes bulged at the sigh of the bulbous pouch of money.
"I'll take a rum," I said, sitting down at the table.
"Yes sir!" the greedy man said, his short legs working on the double to get to the bar. Quickly, he sat my rum down on the table before me where he hovered, looking at me expectantly.
"Keep it all," I said, tossing the pouch to him. Standing, I picked up my mug and made my way to the stairs. Looking back before I ascended, I could see the gold from the pouch enveloping the man's face, now a burning molten glob. His muffled screams faded as I entered the single hallway, five doors on each side.
Slowly, the corner of my mouth moved up into a wicked sneer, showing my white canine. I could feet at least six people up here, six more souls for the cause.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:11 am

"Boys missing here? In this neighborhood? I can't believe it!" I joked under my breath as I walked into the dirty slum. Spitting on the ground, I looked up at the huge castle and sighed. Real inconspicous. But before I did any investegating for the Tutores Latet, I needed a cigar in my mouth. All the times I never brought a cigar along I had bad luck. The first time I broke my arm fighting a Yeti. The second my partner had his soul devoured by a Demon. I learned my lesson.

I stepped into the local bar. A huge man with a handlebar moustache was in charge. I stepped up to the counter and sat down. I looked up at him. He was the greedy type. Would be quiet or do anything for a bribe. I hated his kind, but I sucked in my detest and asked politley,

"Got any ciggars?" He nodded and turned around, exposing his massive bum crack. He wasn't decent either. Setting a box on the counter he said,

"Which one you want?" I slid open the top of the box. He had my faviorate. I smiled pulling three of them from the box.

"Thanks." I said, tipping my hat. I stood up, lighting my first ciggar. I moved it around in my lips, as I looked around the room. All sorts of people here. Robbers, Muggers, Rapists, Pedophiles, all the kind you'd expect in a place like this. But one in paticular caught my eye. He had tatoos all over his bald head and wore something akin to monk robes. I pulled out my Alan and Thurber Pepperbox pistol and hid it under my coat. I went behind the man and touched his back with the end of the barrel. It was a huge pistol. It could rip a hole the size of a rabbit hole through a man.

"Could you please step outside, sir. I'd rather not do this in here." I said grimly, jabbing the barrel harder into his spine.

"
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 am

[Dude, did you read my post all the way? Bartender is dead and everyone's gone...]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:27 pm

[Oh... :oops:. Crap. I missed that. Ermm...What do I do now? Huh ]
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 pm

[Idea: Cross reanimated the body for a purpose, most likely to make the Inn seem in business while he carried out his dark plans on the captured people either in the Inn or at his lair, and thus distract the tutores latet]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:24 pm

[Nice idea, I'll take over from where Drag left off then]

I grinned, my white teeth flashing in the low candlelight.
"Reductra!" I yelled, spinning to face the man, my smile still born upon my face. He fired the pistol, but instead of going off as it was supposed to, it exploded in his hand, sending bits of shrapnel flying all over the room. The man recoiled, shaking his burnt hand.
"You shouldn't have done that," I said, advancing on the man, my fingernails and eyes glowing an ominous green. The man didn't seem frightened in the least, which made me a bit nervous, but he backed up at the same rate I stepped toward him. I froze, something at the door was watching me, I could feel the sapphire eyes boring into my back. Spinning, I came to face a tall vampire. He wore a long coat, buttoned down to his waste where black leather trousers could be seen. His hair was long and kept, tied back in a ponytail. The glittering white fangs protruding from his mouth setting him farther apart from the occupants of the bar, who sat at their tables, seeming only to stare into the distance.
"Kill it," I said, nonchalantly. Ever patron of the bar rose into the air, arms outstretched to the sides, their legs together. Their eyes taking on a sickly white hue. As one, the mass of bodies thrust forward, charging with bone chilling screams toward the man in the doorway.
Slowly, I turned back to the man to find he was gone. Figured he'd run off.
Sneering, I turned and began toward the door where the vampire was successfully beating off my soulless soldiers, who simply flew at him, swinging blindly.
"Raugh!" I yelled, a ball of green fire enveloping my hand. With one swift motion, I hurled it at the vampire, a creature that would have normally been unaffected by magic. But this magic was dark, driven by the hundreds of souls trapped within me. With a blood curdling scream, the vampire was engulfed in the flame, stumbling back as the flying bodies assailed him. I made my way up the alley, going nowhere in particular, the bodies smothering the burning vampire.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:47 pm

I stood up and gulped down the pain. It was a Warlock. The vampire would have to wait. I couldn't lose the dark mage! As I ran down the alley, I plucked pieces of debree from my hand. It was covered in blood! And that was my faviorate gun. I would have to use my left. Sliding my long dagger from its sheath, I started to gain on the Warlock.

I leaped at him, tackling him to the ground. Attempting to pin him so he couldnt move, the Warlock shot a small burst of green fire launching me 7 feet into the air. I hit the ground with a thud, the bald tatooed man getting away, laughing as he ran. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. My back was stabbed with a piece of a crate. I mustv'e landed on it. I really needed help. This Warlock was one piece of art.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Spinning, I decided I'd played with the man enough. I stopped, facing him, my arms out to the sides. He froze, a dagger in his hand.
"Turn back now," I yelled at him, sneering. From around me, the ground began to crack, and large chunks began to float upward, the glow returning to my nails and eyes. From around my feet, the green emanated, dim at first, it grew in intensity shining through the cracks in the ground. With a blast of bright white light, the ground exploded under me, blowing chunks of cobble high into the air. Surrounding me was a swirling vortex of souls. Most shapeless masses of silver, other taking on rough, blobbish faces, distorted as they swirled.
"Only death awaits you," I said, one of the souls darting out to thrown the man back against a wall.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:51 pm

[You guys rushed it, I was going to drag it out like a real investigation. Never Mind Then Big Smile]

"Sed hic non est coeptus mea mors illi," I swung my cane between the man and the soul, the wooden shaft flying off revealing a sword the color of dried blood. The soul impacted my blade and swirled around the metal, as the my blade adsorbed the soul I felt it's torment and fear as if they were my own.
My clothes still smoldered from the spell he had cast at me, my coat was ripped and torn from the mindless servitors. I had lost my hat in the fray and my hair now hung freely around my shoulders.
The Warlock stood facing me, surprised at my appearance, the thousands of souls swirled around him like a vortex. The wall of silver hiding the man's appearance from my eyes.
Behind me I heard the human groan, I could smell his blood. I turned to him, a smile on my face. "I thought your obnoxious cigarettes were suppose to be good Luck" He just returned my smile and spat a clot of blood, the cigarette still hanging limply from his mouth.
"How did you devour that soul with your sword, Blood sucker?" I turned back to the Warlock, my smile wiped clean, my eyes ablaze with cold anger and determination. "My sword was made by my father, the first of his kind and was enchanted by a warlock in the 12th century and bathed in the body of a soul sucker demon in the 15th" I gave the rustic blade a twirl and pointed it at the man. "You are not the first one to have used human souls as weapons, nor are you the first one to find yourself on the wrong end of Angelus sanguinis" The clouds parted and the full moon came into view, bathing me in a silvery light to match his. "So dare you try use your dark powers on me Warlock? The first and last of the seven children of the creator of our race. Dare you face the Ancient One?"

LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:05 pm

[Sorry mate, just trying to keep up with Drag XD ]

I froze, the vampire before me bathed in a heavenly light. Slowly, the souls swirling around me faded and dispersed and I was left standing there, awestruck at the sight of the blood sucker. It couldn't have been true...it couldn't
Slowly, I reached into my black vest and drew out a single vial. Carefully, and with my right hand still in the air, I set it down onto the cobbles, now returned to their former, lumpy grey appearance, as if the souls had not passed through at all. The souls of seven humans swirled within the vial, crying out in fear and panic.
Then, with both hands before me, I started backward, moving with even, slow steps, the vampire's blade still pointed at me.
"You'll be seeing me again," I said, and turned sharply, vanishing in a puff of smoke. I stepped into my small chamber in my castle and began packing. I extracted the defeated soul from the boy and returned it to its body before teleporting the boys back outside of my abode. The Ancient One was a dangerous enemy to have, I could remember clearly, one of the dark warlocks who'd been teaching me, years and years ago, dared attack him. I shuddered as a chill ran up my spine. I needed as little vengeful thought in my direction as I could have.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm

It was several minutes before the first solider showed up, the Tutores Latet acting swiftly to my call. I paced the alley way where the man had been, watching as man and supernatural creatures scoured the cobblestone road. The vial stood where the man had placed it, now coupled with the vial I had found last night.
The man had been removed, after I practiclly threw a yeti into the wall and yelled "Get Him To A Bloody Healer NOW!". The thick ape like man had wanted to leave him there as evidence.
A looming shadow appeared behind me, I knew who it was as soon as he stepped in the alley, and he knew I knew that.
"Wite then. wot we got this time? Thomas pulled out a battered yellowing pad of paper and a worn lump of grey lead, ready to take down everything I said. For a man of his size he moved remarkable fast
"A man, I couldn't see his face or another defining featured. He wore monk like robes but that's not much to go by. At best it's a Warlock, rogue with a dark intent. At worse, demon, possible angel class" Thomas stopped writing mid sentence, frozen in shock, To fight an angel was near suicide, and to face one of the fallen was suicide.
As my friend stared at me in shock, I felt a small twitch in my sword, I looked down on my sword, as if looking at a living being.
"Thomas, get me a vial please" The big man, still in shock, slowly drew a vial from his coat and pressed it into my hand. With a quick twist of my wrist I placed my rustic blade over the vial and scarped it over the lip. A thickish silvery essence flowed from my sword, pooling in the glass container.
"Wot the bloody bloody 'ell is that! 'a the bleedin' 'ell did ya get a 'uman soul into your 'sword!" That drew everyone's attention, all eyes on me.
Without hesitation I closed the vial and placed it next to others.
"Thomas, I'll be in my lab. I need to research a few things. Take these vials to a Warlock. When the human recovers tell him I need to speak with him"
Casually I strolled down the alley, ignoring their stares. As I walked past one of the walls I reached out and pulled out my wooden cane, lodged up to the head in the wall. As the end came out of the wall a smell assaulted my nose and I saw that it was slicked in blood, dead blood, like the type g blood the mindless minions of the man had. I must of pierced one of the minions through the head.
"Interesting" I said and exited the alley

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:39 am

I fled into the depths of the city sewers, knowing that the order of the Dark Mage would deter any investigations into the smelly depths. After only a few minutes of walking through the large, round tunnel, I came upon a small cave to the side, empty aside from a table with a burnt out candle set on its dark, bloodstained surface. Slowly, I checked the cave for traps or enchantments before casting my own, a green flash following each incantation.
Lowering myself onto the rough dirt floor next to the table, I put my head in my hands. What had I done, attacked the Ancient One, what a foolish move that had been. If he'd been any normal vampire, he'd be a pile of ash.
My thoughts were interrupted though as a small group of men, cloaked in black hoods and trenchcoats, appeared at the entrance to my small tunnel.
"Who're ye?" one of them yelled, startled.
"I'm Roman," I said ,standing, smiling at the men.
"Well yer abote ta be dead!" he yelled, over his small bout of fright. With that, a ball of orange fire sprang up around his hand and he hurled it toward me. The others did the same adding their own fireballs to his to make a much larger one. Stepping forward, I disappeared in a flash of green light, stepping up behind the men. Reaching out, I grabbed the back of one of their heads, his terrified scream cut short as a flood of electricity coursed through his small body. Throwing him to the side, I thrust my mind out, mentally decapitating one of the three remaining warlocks. He fell to the ground, foam bubbling from his lips.
The other two turned and began to run, but thin metal chains darted from the floor, wrapping themselves around their ankles and legs. With a sickening snapping noise, the chains tightened, crushing the men. Sighing, I stepped back into my cave and unpacked what little I'd brought. The bodies of the four warlocks simply vanishing in small puffs of smoke and light.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 pm

[Sorry, I rushed it pretty fast...]

Suddenly, my head popped of an unfamiliar pillow. A man in white, hooded robes stood above me. He was a Healer. I was in the Tutores Latet's infirmary. My torso was rapped in bandages.
"When can I get out of here?" I asked the Healer, sitting up in my bed a little. He performed a few more magic spells before answering me.
"In a few minutes." He said in a raspy voice. That was quick. Once he was done, I stood up out of bed. I grunted in a sting from my back.
"It will pass in a few moments." He reassured me. I walked out of the room. I saw a younger member hurry past. Grabbing his shoulder he stopped in his tracks.
"Were you there at the Warlock indecent last night?" I asked him.
"Erm, yes." He said, clearly afraid of me.
"Do you know of the vampire who saved me?"
"Yes." He replied.
"Bring me to him." I let go of his shoulder.
"Yes, sir."
"And don't say yes anymore."
"Ye- -Okay."
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:22 pm

"We're ready to test this ... contraption my lord" all of the test crew were eyeing the machine nervously, careful for what is known as the omega event
"This one won't explode or perform in any unexpected way. This one is quite straight forward" I stood on the balcony overlooking the warehouse like test area, part of a large underground complex hidden under the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. My vast and secret laboratory and office for where I design and test new equipment for the Tutores Latet as well as study and document mystic items. Though everyone had heard rumors of it only few knew it's location, even the council knew little of it, placing their trust in me that what I did here was in the good of the order.
"Right, we're going to start sir" One of the test crew, a big burly black haired werewolf gripped the end of the machine, nervous that it would explode in his hand. What he held was a large cannon like machine, made up of dozens of 0.8 inch tubes mounted on a set of wheels with a third leg to stabilize it.
The Werewolf looked up at me, seriously nervous, then he reached over and light the powder atop the cannon.
The sound was deafening, a plume of smoke filled the air as the target placed at the furthest reaches of the room, as long as a steamer was shredded to pieces. When the smoke cleared two of the test crew rushed over to inspect the damage. Even at this distance I could see the extent of the devastation. The target was literary shredded, the only thing left was scraps of painted wood and the stand. I smiled at the result, "An excellent test, have these blueprints sent to the dwarves and move on to the next one. Send word to the council and someone get me a dead cat" As people rushed to do my commands I looked down upon the weapons I had designed, invisioning the devestation I could reap with it. So the bad guys get all the weapons of destruction do they? I thought as I smiled with pride.

THOMAS
I was waiting outside the infirmary, waiting for the man I was sent to collect. I was flicking through the notes I had taken at the scene when A young boy came out, followed by a man, stinking of smoke. He was pulling on a brown trench coat, holding a bowler hat in his hand and a pair of white gloves in the other.
I stepped out of the shadows and grabbed the man by the shoulder. God 'umans 're small I thought as I towered over the man, his head equal to the bottom of my chest. He turned to me, froze and looked up, probably thinking If I was one of those hairy yeti things but trying to figure out why I wasn't as hairy. Before he said a word I bent down so I was face to face with the man. "You're the wahn from the incident in the alley in'cha?" The man nodded, slowly. I had the effect on people sometimes, being bigger then a Yeti yet not one. "The ancient wahn wants ter see ya. 'e's in 'is lab so 'e sent me ter get ya" I stood up and turned to the boy, no bigger then my waist, "Ya ran along" I said, shooing him off with a wave of my hand. He bolted as quick as a steak down a wolf's gullet, almost knocking down a warlock coming out a doorway. I watched the boy disappear from sight then turned back to the man, "Folla me" I said, it coming out as a growl, causing a passing dwarf fae to jump and bolt.
Bloody 'ell, i've gotta stop doin' that I thought as I walked off
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:49 pm

I followed the huge--man? He was as big as a Yeti, but hairless like a human. He was very intimidating. I slipped on my white gloves. The man-thing was towering above me, stomping ahead toward our destination. It was funny how just a few seconds ago I grabbed the shoulder of that young man and I had scared him. And now I was in his shoes.

It started me thinking about the Yeti who had broke my arm. And how that vampire knew about my ciggars. I had never met him before in my life and now he tells his huge lackey to come fetch me. How much did this guy know about me? I had not done anything paticuallarily important to have gotten noticed by the Ancient One. The most note worthy thing was when I cracked that Werewolf Cult case. I was this close to dying when the cult leader took a whiff of my ciggar with his super enhanced wolf nose and he passed out. I laughed at the fact, reminding me of my need for one. I lost the ones from the night before.

"Oi, you got a cigg on you?" I tapped the huge man's back infront of me.

Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 pm

An hour after the test of the volley cannon I sat at my desk, flicking through a large leather bound book of blueprints when I heard a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. I looked up from the book as Thomas entered the room, His head almost scraping the roof. Without his tiny bowler hat his thick copper hair spiked up, resembling a hedgehog with it's spines pointing in different directions. Behind him came the man from the alley, smoking a cigarette. I sighed loudly and stood up, next second still standing behind my desk holding the death stick and crushing it against the skull of a small dragon I kept on the table beside me. "My apologies if you weren't finished that but I detest the smell of burning tobacco and whatever they fill these noxious sticks with" I threw the ashes in a obsidian bowl on the shelf and sat down.
Before anyone could move the whole room shook, as if an earthquake was passing through the ground around us. Thomas and the man couldn't hear it but through the hundreds of brass tubes I had placed through the building ending in this room I could hear the distinct sound of an explosion.
"Was that the bloomin' omega event again sir?" I sighed again and nodded, "Room 17, where they were testing the Iron cannon carriage" Thomas just shook his head with a smile and left the room, going to help with the clean up. I just sighed again and turned to the man.
"Greetings Mr. Ames, I am the Ancient one. Don't be surprised that I know your name, I knew your Ancestor who funny enough Was a roman. Have a seat" I said as I stared out at him through the white iron mask I wore, my face hidden behind a grinning image of king James Stuart. "Don't worry" I said as he eye me cautiously, wary of my mask and hypnotic sapphire eyes, "I don't bite, much"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:14 am

I strolled through the sewer, the flow of feces diverted to other tunnels so I could have the larger ones for my work. The soulless bodies of the dark magi floating just above collections of wooden tables lines in the center of the tunnel. While they had not provided any new magic for me, they had been quite useful in my soul research as I had never examined souls from creatures that could wield dark magic. Stopping, I turned a sharp right and entered a slightly smaller tunnel, it lead to a large dip, a dead end as of since I'd sealed it off. It ended like a thermometer, with a round bulge of a room and a deep pool in the center. Walking over to the pool, I looked down into the swirling mass of silver. The ten foot deep pond was full of thousands of souls. A hundred years worth of collecting, and here they were. I smiled and reached down, pulling one out. Only ten more souls, and I could make the mutation, the transformation. I would no longer have to fear the ancient one, I would no longer have to hide in the wretched stink of the sewer, I would be immortal, I would be an Angel.
I let out a high peel of laughter before turning from the pool. A single of the dark magi order remained. He, I had taken under my wing. His soul had been pure and undiluted, unmolested; I could value the purity of a soul, and knew that he could become a great warlock with the proper tutoring.
"Come now Breal, I'll show you a bit of magic I doubt you've ever seen before," I said happily, strolling from the room and back into the large tunnel, the bodies staring ominously at the curved, green ceiling with their dead white eyes.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 pm

"So we are dealing with a warlock, better then the worse case scenario. What can You tell me about him, I never got a good look at him myself" I leaned back in my chair, Fingers locked together in front of my face.
Ames was slouched in his chair, staring at me as he described the man. A bald man with black tattoo's covering his face and head, wearing a black monks robes. I committed the description to my near flawless memory, something about it sounded familiar. I ran through my memories of anything sounding like the warlock as the man continued to describe what had happened last night.
"Green Fire you say?" I didn't like the sound of that, Too much like demon fire. "I remember him throwing some at me, and the Vortex of souls..." This was starting to sound very familiar.
Then It hit me, My eyes went wide, causing the Ames to jump. "Several years ago I was attacked by a warlock similar to this one. I killed the man and studied his notes, discovering a dark order of magi that use the magic of souls and demons" I stood up and headed to the shelf of dark tomes and books i had collected through the centuries, flicking through the spines looking for one in particular."I also discovered the this man had a apprentice, but I never found any other sign of him" If my heart was beating It would be pounding loud in my chest, painful memories came back, memories of a silver haired women, chained to a dungeon wall, covered in blood, her stilled heart ripped from her chest, laying in a bowl upstairs besides a bald man with his throat ripped out.
"This man must be that apprentice, Continuing his masters plan or carrying out his own I don't care. This man must be stopped and his head brought to me" My eyes were full of fury, my teeth barred behind my mask. The man was leaning away from me, terrified. I stepped over to him and handed him a dark bound book, covered in human flesh, dried blood splattered across the front. "Take this to the council and tell them everything" I rushed behind my desk and spoke into a brass tube protruding from the Wall "Thomas Get In Here?"
Ames watched me, scared and curios. "What did this man do to make a vampire like you angry" He asked, trying to see around me to my face. I didn't answer straight away, starring at the stone brick wall in front of me.
"... The warlock who attacked me, He captured the Beautiful one, Third child of Primum sanguis. He said that he killed her while his apprentice was watching" I turned to Ames, my sapphire eyes tinted red like blood as my anger welled up inside me.
"If this man is the apprentice of that monster. The he watched my sister Die"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:49 am

I stopped, my hands clenching hard against the wooden cup I was holding; Breal, my new apprentice, looking on.
"Sir," he said quietly, "What's happened?" he asked. My eyes bulged and my heart raced, something had happened, a blind fury, deeper than any I'd ever felt in any of my victims, was directed straight at me. Spinning, I dropped the crude little cup, a blue potion spilling across the floor.
"I must gather the souls now," I said, moving quickly to the ladder in the side of the small brick chamber.
"What hastens you sir?" Breal asked, cocking his head slightly.
"The Ancient One," I said, gripping the ladder tightly, "He knows what I've seen, he knows who I am," I said, and began climbing.
"Then it is not safe for you out on the streets," Breal said, grabbing the hem of my robe, "I'll gather the souls for you," he said quietly, "I've done it before, just not on a live being," he said, frowning.
"Hmm," I said thoughtfully, "Then let me teach you how to do it on a live person," I hopped down and strolled back to the table. From there, I summoned a soul and injected it into the body of a man, his arms and legs chained to the wall. He woke with a start and looked around in shock.
"Now, all you have to do," I started explaining, pointing and prodding the man, ripping his soul from his body over and over again until my apprentice could do it with ease.

BREAL

I stepped from the smelly sewer, glancing around quickly, I dashed off into an alley, looking for anyone, anything, with a soul. After what felt like hours of wandering, I came to a small house, in front of it, sat a tall man, a black top hat perched elegantly on a head of long hair, tied back. He wore a long coat and a silver and black cane lay leaned against the arm of his chair.
I smiled and readied myself to steal his soul. But just as I cast the spell, he looked up, and the most terrifying sapphire eyes gazed deep into my being, piercing directly to the essence that made me, me. It was the ancient one.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:21 pm

"Quid habemus? Paulo musca errantes in aranearum conclavi" I eyed the young man with such intense gaze, I almost stared right through his soul. Hidden behind my mask my fangs had pierced my lip, drawn out by the smell of human blood and the anger burning inside of me
"It is said the Vampire race has no soul, Young warlock ... now tell me. Where did you learn to cast a spell like that" I stood up and slowly advanced on the boy, a looming shadow pierced by sapphire eyes tinted red surrounded in a sea of grinning white. The boy stared up at me frozen in place, relieving himself of his water.
"Non timent tenebris. Tenebras timet me"

Five minutes later I again sat in front of he house, starring at the vial in my hand. Unlike the others I had found before it, this was filled with a bright red liquid, the blood of the boy. The wound was small and unnoticeable, a bite wound on his chest, my saliva placed around the wound to stop it from healing. Giving me a trail that will run out with the boys blood. In his fear I had made the boy promise not to reveal the wound.
I had removed my mask and was smiling joyfully. The moon emerged from behind the smog filled clouds and shone down on me, Though I long ago lost my ability to fell heat and cold the pale light warmed my skin like a cares. I looked up at the silvery disc, my eyes returned to the sapphire blue.
"How I miss you, How I miss you all. Father, Darius, Xing, Zulyn, Ivan. Ebenum" The last name hung on my lips, sounding like an angels cry on my ears. If my tears had not dried up centuries ago a I would have shed one at the mention of that name. "I will avenge you, I will avenge you all. My family"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:43 am

I stood over the pool of souls, staring into its depths. The dead eyes of the souls that still held a somewhat human state stared up at me, their empty mouths gaping open in silent agony. It was said that a soul, a powerful soul, could allow one who controlled it to see into the future. I scoffed as the though passed through my mind. I'd wasted so many good souls in search of this power, dedicated almost fifty years of my life to it. And nothing, not a speck of progress. So then I had turned my attention back to magic, learning and hunting other warlocks in search of new and better spells and enchantments. I had invented numerous useful spells and countless dark ones, but they were mine, I was not the kind to teach, until I found Breal. I sighed, leaning back against the wall. He seemed so familiar, he felt almost as family.
Just as I turned to leave, the very subject of my thoughts came running into the tunnel, his hair messed, his hood down, and a number of small scratches covering his body.
"Breal!" I yelled, stepping forward to grab the boy.
"Sir!" he said loudly, his eyes bulging, his pupils large.
"What happened to you boy?" I asked, looking him up and down.
"I was attack by," he started, but the rest of the sentence was a croaking gargling noise and he stumbled back against the wall, clutching at his throat. An enchantment had a hold on him, I deducted.
"Stand still," I said, raising my hands, beginning to chant. It took me almost ten minutes to find the enchantment hidden away in all of the others hanging on his body, ones to prevent physical injury, to prevent burns, to keep him unseen in the dark, so many were badly worded and imbued with such power, it took minutes for even my power to disable or get around them. At last though, I found a single enchantment, a curse. My jaw dropped open. It consisted of only five words, words cloaked in darkness, words protected by an ancient magic, far older than me, older than the human race, as old as time.
The only magic this powerful, I thought, was one weaved by an oath to the Ancient One, the Beautiful One, or; my thoughts froze as I remembered the silver haired woman, her features perfect, her slim body attracting lustful gazes from all of the other apprentices. She was the most beautiful creature anyone had ever seen, completely flawless. . .
And then the master had killed her. Simply as that. Some tears came to my eyes. Growling angrily, I brushed them aside, what was the matter with me, I had killed hundreds, why should some bloodsucker taint my emotion. Turning, I packed what I had into a small brown leather handbag and turned to my apprentice.
"Find the Ancient One, tell him that I cannot be stopped, tell him that not even he can kill an angel," With that, I climbed the ladder and made my way into the slums of the city, a dizzying maze of wretched smells and confusing alleyways.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 pm

I stood atop the cross at the peak of St Paul's dome, starring out over the sea of darkness that was London's night. Belong me the center of the empire slept and a evil darkness lurked deep within, waiting to devour this city in death and destruction.
I stood against the lightness smog filled sky, my face exposed, a pale light against the endless gloom. My eyes as bright as the sun scanning the city with sapphire intensity, staring into the soul of London.
My lips parted, my fangs drawn, twin points of white. I let loose an inhuman screech, the high pitch cry cutting through the air, creatures of all kind answered my call with cries of fear and terror. Deep in my chest a rumbling laugh followed the unnatural cry, resonating like a sadistic man's laugh.

"Midnight, when the Gondolas carry sorrow and stop the dead’s complaining that stirs deep in the back of their gray necks. When the hour begins to strike coldly, frozen blood in your veins laces your face, you hear your heart in your throat and the bells ring. It is night. The Time to throw the children of hell and darkness from their unseen places and hunted through the streets, the hour to Slay the dark creatures of the night for their crimes and the roads awash with their blood. A place like the underworld in the night, souls in fog, Midnight, dark night, Cruelty for the souls, The Bell sounds two times. The time has begun, the time to hunt"

My voice echoed over the dark streets, sounding off every alley and road, spreading through London like a invisible mist. As my voice faded I heard, distinct and distant, the thousands of souls of the Order, the entire garrison of the London Tutores Latet crying out in agreement, adding their voices to mine. High above the city I let loose another inhuman screech, my battle cry. My warning to the dark Warlock to know that I was coming for him.

THOMAS
Well 'es pissed off I leaned against the wall of the building across from St. Pauls, the building were we had found the dead girl. I was the only one around, The only one able to see the Ancient one high above the city.
Still as theatric as ever I thought as he stood screeching his head off high above the city, As crazy as the day I had met him, Back wen I was nah 'igher then the stick 'e carries
"Sairrr" I looked down to see who had cut through my thoughts. A Dwarf fae, no higher then my knee was starring up at me, three more behind him dragging a tarp covered cart.
"Th' ancient one ordered these contraptions fur ye" two of the dwarves pulled back the tarp, underneath lay two cannon sized objects. I blinked and tilted my head, One was a cannon, only with a firing pin and handle like a pistol. "He ordered a cannon be converted intae a firearm fur ye" It was a work of art, as grand as a piece on the royal navies flagship. It was the second object that caught my attention, the size of the cannon next to it only thinner, sleeker. It's barrel was six small tubes placed on four sets of wheels, protruding from a box with some sort of inverted pistol handle and a leather strap for my arm. I picked the object up, It was lighter then I thought, "Wot's tis ten?"
"'at was a real wark ay art eh'd say. ye load thes leaither belt foo ay bullets intae th' side an' hauld doon th' trigger. it's said tae fire hundreds ay roon per minute. he calls it a 'chain gun'" I spun the barrel with my finger, starring at awe and sadistic glee at the machine.
"Chain gun ya say? I loike the bloody sound of that"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next