Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 9 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:12 am

"Lucinda," I said quietly, I wasn't sure if she heard me or not, I put my head in my hands and slumped over, my elbows on my knees.
"What?" she asked, her voice cracking. I scowled into my palms before jumping up. She jumped a bit and cringed away from me.
"Listen to me," I said, reaching down and gently, but firmly putting my hands on her cheeks and making her look up at me. I couldn't feel anything from her. She was something I couldn't place, how could I not sense anything about her, it was unnerving and pained me; I could sense even Satan's emotion and thought, but with her, I had to rely on my eyes and not my mind.
"Its been only three or four months since I laid siege to this city, I hated everything, I wanted to kill everyone," I said, seeing the disgust in her eyes, "I confronted Londain after imprisoning him and stealing the wealth of souls from his blade, we fought, and I am positive I could have won, but the Council of Angels intervened, breaking his animal state and preparing to attack me. One of the angels, a woman I once loved as I love you now had been inducted into heaven after my master and his apprentices killed her. I killed Satan to protect her, to have the opportunity to speak to her," I could feel the tears running down my cheeks at the memories, "After the battle was over, and I lay on the ground, my life force draining by the second, she stood over me, she said she could not visit me as an angel because the council wouldn't allow it. She abandoned me, she caused me to become the monster I was," I was inches away from the frightened girl's face, and I knew she could strike me down then and there if she wanted to, but she sat there, listening, "And it was Londain who saved me, she was to let me die, to deteriorate into nothing and for my soul to disappear forever. That moment, I realized the pain I'd caused because I felt the pain again that I'd not felt for a hundred years. It woke me to reality," I let go of her and stepped back. She just sat there, speechless
What the hell am I supposed to do now?
I thought, standing there facing the girl.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 9 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 am

I ran my hands into my hair, tangling them and pulling gently. I didn’t know what the hell I was doing anymore. Things use to be simple.
I needed to think, I needed to be alone, "I need to go" I say closing my eyes.
I don't know why, but when I opened my eyes, I was looking out at the vast planes of Africa, and it wasn't the first time either.
“I knew I’d find you here” I turned at the voice and found myself looking at an Angel with ruffled wings and a scared face leaning against a tree, mockingly casual. Definitely not one of the guards.
"All Angel are drawn here. Even if their half demon, apparently" he look passed me to landscape, set aflame by the setting sun "This is where the fall of Lucifer took place" he says, walking towards me and I could feel the hate radiating from him, see the violent intent in his eyes "Do you know the story?" I turn away and face a small pond.
"If you about to point out the similarities between him and myself, save your breath. I’m not really in the mood, so… I’m just gonna leave!"
I hear him chuckle behind me "You are JUST like your mother" I freeze in my tracks, wondering briefly if I’d misheard "Excuse me?"
"Your mother… Anael?" I spin to face him and cock my head "She was always one of the more well-loved Angels… Until she conceived you!" he turns and looks at me, and if looks could kill… His hand hovers around his hip, presumably at the hilt of a sword.
"Then somehow you slipped out of our grasp, and I was forced to kill her" my breath catches in my throat "Michael" I say his name as I realize, and I take a step back. He cocks his head curiously for a moment "You’ve heard? Then you know I have to kill you!" he draws his sword and my eyes widen, the light hits it and I sparkles, casting rainbow reflections all over. sh*t… A sword made of diamond? I sigh and Michael swings the sword at me. Cursing under my breath, I duck and roll away.
I kept my distance and observed his techniques, learning his moves, learning his weaknesses, accumulating a plan. Another attack from Michael and I dart back, putting as much space between me and him as I could.
I smirked and threw my plan into motion. I lifted my hand, feeling the power surge. This time I let it grow bigger than before, stopping only at the point where it could easily kill a lower level Angel.
Michael stared at me and my ball of celestial intent, cautious and with his sword at the ready. I read his face with ease and smile before flinging it at him.
C’mon, take the bait.
He lowers his sword and raises his hand, creating a barrier of pure light on his every side. I smile and mentally did a little dance. These shields were often the best defense, but they take a lot of energy to keep up, and every hit it takes, drains you a little bit more.
I launch attack after attack at it, switching at random between demonic and angelic based assaults.
Slowly, Michael starts to slouch and the wall starts to crack and fade, a small hole forming. I adjust my aim to a more solid part, and by now, the only thing keeping Michael off the ground is the sword he was now using to keep himself upright, close to completely drained.
I stop, panting, and estimate one more immense hit should do it. Using both hands above my head I hurl it at him with my whole body.
It connects and the barrier shatters, throwing Michael to the side as it does. He slides across the floor and gently lands near a balder.
I have to fight the urge to collapse and I walk over to him, picking up his sword as I go. I reach him, and using my foot, I roll him over and point his own sword to his throat.
Panting he stares up at me, his eyes daring me to kill him, but I have my rule. Unable to resist, I give him a small cut on the neck.
I get a different grip on the sword and hold it up in front of him, gloating my trophy.
“Be thankful I’m even leaving you with this much!” I turn, sword in hand, and disappear back to my basement. Weakened, my aiming was off and I stumble, falling face first into Roman’s lap. I look up at him for a moment, unable to move. Then my eyes flutter shut and the dark welcomed me.

[Do not steal the sword!]

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 06, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 pm

I had to stop myself from jumping up as she appeared. It was so sudden and startling. I opened my mouth to say something as she looked up at me, but by the time I'd found some words, she passed out, slumping into my lap. The diamond sword of the archangel Michael falling to the floor next to us with the soft tinkling of glass, but no shatter followed. I moved slowly, picking her up by hand and resting her on the bed, draping the cover over her so she wouldn't catch a chill in the cool basement. I stood there for a second and brushed her hair off of her cheek.
Sighing, I picked the sword up and tossed it into the corner, embedding it half the blade into the wall. Damn it was sharp.
Curiosity of what had happened burned inside of me, I had to hold back from waking her to question her. Instead, to busy myself, I slumped down in the corner and flared up a ball of fire in my hand. I needed a weapon, I couldn't rely on magic one hundred percent of the time so a sword would come in handy. I glanced over at the glittering diamond blade and sighed; what I would give for a sword like that.
I looked back to my ball of white fire, a bit of green, my old magic, mixed in with it. I flared it up into the shape of a sword, admiring the curve of the scimitar like blade. It was the style of sword my old master had used.
Then an idea struck me, drawing on the souls trapped within me, I transferred several into the fire, solidifying it and changing its substance to that of the souls, changing it from wavering flame, to a pearly white blade, hard, long and smooth. The hilt was plain and had a simple crossguard, but it would serve my purpose, and if in a time of great need, I could return it back into the form of the several souls it was made of. I laid it down next to me and rested my chin on my chest, closing my eyes.
I don't know how long after that it was, but I awoke to the darkness, Lucinda was stirring, the rustling of the blankets startling me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:28 pm

I looked out, once more, at Africa and it's vast horizon, and feel someone gently take my hand hand, looking up I see Roman standing there with a sad smile on his face.
"Watch this" he whispers to me, his voice echoing and using his free hand he points out to where to Angels stand in a field, not to far away.
One was Michael, the other I had never seen before, but that didn't stop me from recognizing him from our brief encounter through Roman.
Michael and Lucifer circle each other, menacingly, talking and shouting, though I couldn't make out the words. Then the mighty fight began.
Suddenly, I'm the one fighting Michael, dodging his every swing and coming back with a jab and missing.
I hear a noise behind me, and I look back to Roman, Lucifer stood behind him, he waved at me with his sword before walking closer and readying the blade against his back.
I try to call out, to warn Roman to run, but no sound comes out.
Lucifer's smiles and thrust his sword in... and I feel it. I look down at the diamond sword smeared with blood, and then at Michael. He arches his eyebrows and cocks his head in a way 'Oh well' kinda way, and then forced the sword up, slicing my whole stomach open.
I fall to the ground and look back at Roman and Lucifer, a complete mirror image, and everything goes black.

I wake up panting and sweating.

[Just a dream, in case anyone's confused. No deeper meaning behind it!]

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 13, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 pm

[lol, I started reading and was like, wtf?]

"Are you alright?" I asked, sitting on my heels next to the bed, a hand on her arm. She was shaking a clammy, she'd thrown the sheet off during whatever nightmare she'd had.
I opened my mouth to repeat the question when she spoke up.
"I'm fine," she said, sitting up and brushing my hand away. She slung her legs over the edge of the mattress and cupped her face in her hands, rubbing the sleep away.
I reached out with my mind, trying desperately to see what dream had caused her such panic, concern and sadness radiating from my consciousness. As my mind touched her's, I felt her freeze, her hands still tangled in her hair as she had been brushing it away from her face. I withdrew immediately, knowing I'd gone too far. I cursed myself for being so callous.
"I-I wasn't thinking," I whispered, more to myself than to her, as I slowly stood. She turned and looked up at me, even in the dark, I could see tears in her eyes, I had no clue what was going on, I'd expected her to hit me at least.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 pm

I was sitting at my desk, catching up on the reports of everyday London I've missed. The rate of crime was on the rise, not only in the supernatural world but in everyday London. There were also a few reports coming in about a strange plague, mostly in the lowest area's where no on cared what happened. The plague had some 'zombie' like characteristics, minus the undead and the craving living flesh. There was something familiar about this, But I couldn't think were I've heard of it.
Suddenly the door barged open and Michael and Gabriel rushed in, the lord Archangel almost bursting with anger.
"THAT MONSTER STOLE MY SWORD!" I look up at Michael, watching him almost turn red. The looked at Gabriel, and we both burst out laughing.
"WHAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THIS LONDAIN!" I can't answer straight away, I was almost killing myself with laughter. Gabriel fell to the floor rolling in laughter [Angel rofling anyone], we couldn't help it. Soon I stop laughing enough to answer the angry archangel. "I think this is just how she greets people"
"I Want Her Found! NOW!" Michael bangs his fists on the desk and turns around, storming to the door. As I watch him go I start laughing again, Thank god for Gabriel saving her, It gives me such joy to see Michael with such a headache as this. Suddenly Gabriel looks at me, shocked. I'm still laughing slightly when I realized I had spoken my thoughts aloud. I clasp both hands over my mouth and look back at Michael. He stand sin my doorway, slowly turning around, his face empty of emotion.
"What? Can you repeat that, Vampire?"
Oh sh*t

"Place this one under that pile of stone they call the Tower of London, and set him lose"
"Yes My lord" The priest leads the man away and I turn back to the altar, set up in haste in one of the rotting tunnels under the city. Atop it stands four obsidian statues of the gods Seth and Nun, gods of Chaos. Between them was a blood red statue of Osiris, god of the underworld. My master's.
I bowed before them and turned back to the priests, they had another struggling man, talking to me in the strange ugly language they call 'Inglish'
"You shall be the bear of my wrath. You shall seek out the souls of this city and bring them to my word. And You shall seek out the one known as Londain" I place my hand on the mans head and he starts screaming, begging for me to stop. I stare down at the pathetic creature as he grows quiet and then stops moving altogether. I remove me hand and wave off the priest, turning back to the alter as the servant leads the man, now under my spell of command and plague bearing.
"This city shall be mine, by your wishes my lords"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 am

I looked up at him from the bed, normally I'd strike someone down for attempting such a breech of privacy, but I could feel his genuine concern mixed with curiosity, and I sighed.
"You know there's nothing wrong with verbally asking" I ask, not looking up "I'm still yet to lie to you" I look up and see him biting his lip, brow furrowed, and I had to fight from giggling.
"It was the fight between Lucifer and Michael, only... I took Lucifer's place, he killed you and Michael killed me" I felt the bed shift as he sat back down beside me.
A moment passed, he wrapped an arm around me, and pulled me close, comfort and reassurance washing from him to me, like empty promises and sweet nothings, offering no real safety, but still.
I let him hold me and stroke my hair, letting myself believe for now that I was safe in his arms.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:31 pm

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! GABRIEL HELPED ANAEL ESCAPE HEAVEN! YOU TOOK THAT MONSTER AND HID HER IN THE HUMAN WORLD"
Michael spun on his brother and I felt the urge to stand up and embed my sword in his back. Gabriel just stared at Michael sternly, proud in his past actions.
"My creed is that evil is not born but created. Lucinda is not evil"
"SHE IS THE SPAWN OF A DEMON. THEY ARE EVIL"
I'd had enough, Michael was describing an entire race by the mistakes of the few who mad the wrong choice. I stood up, slamming my fists on the desk. "That Is Enough Michael. The Choice of Whether A Individuals Actions Is Good Or Evil Is Entirely Up To The Individual! Not Everyone is Born Good or Evil! Not Al Demons Are Evil and Not All Angels Are Good!"
Michael spun and stated screaming at me in enochian, I just stood there, listening to him rant.
"Are you quite done" Michael goes to draw his sword, no doubt to cut my head from his shoulders. When he remembers who has it. Instead he says something at me in enochian and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I nod and sit back down, pulling out a eloquently carved dark wooden box, inlaid with clear and black diamonds. Waiting for Gabriel to start yelling at me.
"What's with the box?" ok did not expect that. I look up and find his casual normal smile on his face, as if the last five minutes with Michael never happened. "It was a gift for Lucinda, now I'm debating if i can use it for something else. What's with the smile?" Gabriel sits down and shrugs at me, "I don't feel like being mad, not after what Michael just said about Lucinda. I just feel, almost like laughing for some reason" I shake my head and put down the box.
"And that, is why I like you Gabriel"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:44 pm

As I sat in a field of an abandoned farm, I just relaxed. I was actual happy for once in my.............nevermind. I was so happy and bored. I guess I could......no, that's not why I'm here. I got up and walked to the streets of London. Although with me, it was more like a cheetah running. I was there in no time and I walked down easily avoiding breathing in the pungent air.

I don't know why I came to London. Oh wait now I know, my other choice was Japan.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 pm

I pulled myself out of Romans limp arms and started pacing. It seems I can barely stay in one place for more than an hour without growing restless. I walk over the were Michaels sword is now embedded in the wall, and pull it out with ease.
"That's a mighty fine prize, eh?" I sigh and turn to Ebenum, who was leaning against the wall watching me, face unreadable.
"How is it you're here?" I ask, taking a small step forward "No one's ever been able to follow me... Smell me, yes. Sense me, sure... But, never actually follow me" a small smile appears on her lips for a brief moment.
"I hitched a ride in you're ring" she replies softly, glancing down at my hand, which I then subconsciously put behind my back "I honestly have no clue where 'here' is..." she added with a shrug.
I sat down and lay the sword in my lap, running my hand from the hilt to the tip.
"Are you able to go back to Londain?" I asked after a moment. I look up and see her nod.
"Yes, I can transport back to his sword, but I wont be able to come back" I nod and look down, thinking.
"He'll want to negotiate the return of this" I mutter, wrapping my hand tight around the hilt "Among other things..." I sigh and look up again.
"Go to him, tell him I'm willing. Find out when, and where, and who. Then find me in the alley" She smiles and nods, clearly understand my every word, and disappears.
I turned around to look at Roman, shifting restlessly as he slept. I knew Lucifer wouldn't take him over again, at least not for a while, so I walked over and placed two fingers to his forehead, placing him gently into a deeper and empty sleep.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 pm

(i am back can someone explane wtf is going on please i am lost anyway)
"Now that seracanth is gone i have nothing to protect she will be back but when is the question..... till then i might as well move underground till this storm passes but why london" Vill was looking down on london from (Big ben)(is that in london if not some other tall building)
"because there are others at work that you have no knowlage of yet stay in the shadows and you will find a shadow of yourself" a ghost floted passed Vill and hovered while looking at him "so you have waited i think i will join you soon" Vill said quietly and walked away while the ghost faded
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mokou Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:16 pm

I sat in my office sorting out my cases. "Not exciting enough" I said "No. Too boring" I continued "No. Definitely not." I said. 'I wish a good case would come along! These cases are to boring!' I thought before storming out of my office and pacing. "What to do, what to do" I asked myself. 'I know! I'll find a random place and spy on whoever's there! Maybe I can get a good scoop!' I thought. I walked out into the streets of London. "I wonder where to go" I ask my self before looking around. 'That place looks interesting enough' I think to myself before walking in there as quiet as possible.
Mokou
Mokou
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

"And your plan to negotiate sounds great. Except for one small detail"
"Two Gabriel" I said not looking up from my desk, I was making some notes on an another old map of London, trying to think where i would hide if I was a hybrid and warlock.
"Ok two, and there are?"
"One, how do we stop Michael from cutting off their heads as soon as he gets his sword back" I put away my quill and moved the map, grabbing a leather notebook from the top of the books besides me.
"And two. How do we find them" I quickly wrote something down in the notebook and snapped it shut.
"Well I can deal with Michael, easily. As for finding them ..."
"That can be arranged Gabriel" I look up as Ebenum materializes in the middle of the room, looking every bit a wild women from a time long forgotten. "Lucinda is willing to negotiate. She just wants to know who will be attending, and at what time and location"
"So that's where you've been sister" I stand up and grab my walking stick and hat. "Well then, tell her the location is up to her. As for the time, let's make it noon today"
"I can't return to her as easy as i do you brother. She told me to meet her in the alley where you two, met" I bow my head and wave my walking stick, dismissing Ebenum into the sword. "I guess the alley is to be our meeting spot" I look up at Gabriel, smiling. "Summon Michael, and restrain him please"
"My pleasure" The archangel mockingly bows and disappears in a flash of light. I bow to the air where he had been and left my office, placing my mask on my face as I went.
"This shall be fun"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:16 am

I paced up and down the alley. How long does it take to deliver a simple message? I turn slowly and come to face a wall that makes me smile, I take a step forward and run my hand over the dent and cracks that run from it.
"Never thought you'd be sentimental" I turn my head to look back down the alley to where Londain stood, flanked be two Angels. Micheal on the left, hate and hostility radiating his entire being, and Gabriel on the right, his grace reaching out to his brother in a calming gesture. I shake my head and smile, looking back at the wall briefly before pushing away and facing them.
"Put in perspective, Londain" he frowned, as I spoke his name "If I'd never come here..." I pull the Michael sword out of thin air and hold it up to the light, not missing how Michael tensed "I wouldn't have an Archangel out for my blood" I look beyond Londain to Michael who huffs and rolls his shoulders, making his wing flex restlessly by his side.
"Ladies first, Lucinda. Name you're terms" I laughed and waggled my finger at him "Ahhh, no no... Age before beauty" he smiles and shakes head with a resigned sigh.
"Very well..."

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Thu May 10, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:49 pm

the old man sat by Vill on a ledge of a building "master why did you pretend to die the last time why was it needed" Vill turned to his master the old man
"Vill i never told you who i am or what i am for years you had stuided at my side and i taught you many things but i never said what my name was did I"
Vill raised and eyebrow and looked up "no you never did why is that i never understood why you did not tell me your name" a chuckel escaped the olds man lips i never told you because of who i am you have met me many times and you never relised that i was him i though you would have by now put the pieces together now that most of your memoryes have reutrned" "master i only met you underground never before above so why are you talking in riddles and about your name" the old man stood up "Vill in all my years of training you, you never gave up or stoped even when i said you were useless.... but it is time for me to return to where i belong and tell you my name you allready know it Vill my name is _______" lightning struck the ground and the only one that herd what he said was Vill. soon after Vill's master slowly faded into a ball of light "Vill you now know who i am take care and rember to call my name when you use that sword of yours finaly" the ball of light started to move towards the sword that was on the ground a behind Vill "master you know i can never actuly draw this sword none could other than you." "Vill you dont have to call me master any more just remember one thing when i killed you i said one word before i drew my sword what was that word" Vill watched as the ball of light dissipered into his sword "hades awaken???" Vill got up as the sword sheth began to glow red insted of its usual colour blue "i see you never intened on useing the heaven blade, so what you said was true you hid it and used the sword of a deamon to kill me you can only kill a deamon with another deamon you said that once you silly old fool i will miss you master" "WILL YOU STOP THINKING I AM GONE FOR GODS SAKE AND STOP CALLING ME MASTER!!!" Vill looked at the sword and smiled "only checking" Vill then got up straped the sword to his back and tryied to draw it but it never moved even after him saying hades awaken Vill sighed and began to move away from the building to watch what was happening around london the ball of light flew from the sword as Vill jumped away "time to return to the farplane and await for him to come back good bye my son" and with that the ball of light faded and dissipeared
(if you want to know what the far plane is ask and i will tell)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Walking past all these people watching them. I needed to find somewhere exciting and not boring. I slowly felt myself getting bored. That's not good because when i get bored........."bad things" happen. I can't stand causing anther town to fall because of my actions. I forgot where I was going and ended up in an empty alley. "I can hide here and suppress my urges" I said doubtfully as I sat down and relaxed.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:53 pm

"OK then, let's get down to business" He stepped forward and was suddenly holding out a box as though it were some secrete treasure.
He stop short of me and undid the clasps on the box, opening the lid and showing me it's contents.
Cautiously I peered in, and I never before had I had this strong an urge to "grab and run" before. I kept my face blank and took a step away.
"My terms are, you return Michael's sword. I also demand that Roman is placed under the watchful eyes of someone I can trust and can contact easily, and I don't want to hear of you attracting any negative attention to yourself" I try not to look at the box as he speaks, showing no interest.
"Oh and I want to know how you knew my name, my real name" I smile at that and fiddle gently with Michael's sword.
"Sounds fair, but I have my own terms for you to consider" Londain gives a small gesture of his hand, indicating for me to go.
"Firstly, I'd like a place at the Tutores Latet, including a place to stay, access to the forge, a place at the table"
"Londain..." Michael murmured in a warning tone.
"Continue" he replied, ignoring the Archangel with a wave of his hand.
"I also think that Roman should be able to continue to use magic, nothing involving souls, of course. Nothing bad but... I know what it's like to have a part of me cut off... and magic is a part of him" I see sadness lightly cloud the Ancient One's eyes, clearly knowing the pain.
"Londain... That is just asking for trouble" Michael growled through clenched teeth, but Londain simply waved him off again.
"Anything else?" I thought for a moment, I really should have at least one more thing, but what else was there?
An idea forms and a smile spreads across my face. Yes, that'll do! I look up, and immediately notice the uneasy look on Michael's face.
"How about a party?" Gabriel breaks out in a smile same as mine and Londain and Michael just look confused.
"Peg pardon?"
"I want a ball thrown... A masquerade!" Mine and Gabriel's smile grow wider as we watch the others grow more befuddled.
"I think that's a pretty sweet deal" Gabriel proclaims "I do love parties"
Londain smiles and slowly shakes his head "Deal" he holds out his hand.
I swap the sword from my right hand to my left hand and take his hand in a firm shake.
"And as for you name... I became suspicious when both you and Roman introduced yourselves as 'James' so, when I was showing you who I was, I went on a little bit of a soul search... That's what drained me"
"Ahhhh, of course! Thought and memory transfers take little to no energy... I should have realized!" he breaks the contact between us and takes a step back.
I hold out the sword and watch as Michael steps forward, as he reaches for it I pull it back and, using my free hand, place a finger to my chin as though thinking.
"Actually, there is one more thing... See, I'd really, really like for you to not kill me, seeing as I've never done anything to you that wasn't self defense... I've never even killed any one... or any thing!"

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:08 pm

"I Don't Care What You Have Done. I Will Kill You, Abomination! I Am Forced To Obey My, Oath To my Brother and The, Vampire. But That Oath Ends At Midnight Tonight. You Will Be Purged From This World! Monster!" I roll my eyes and suppress the urge to back hand Michael. He never gave up on anything till he got his way, like a big child with a sword.
"I can arrange for a place in the order for you, however you get treated the same way as any member. As for Roman, I suppose I can allow him to practice some magic, under strict supervision who must report to me daily on his progress" Lucinda sighed and looks down the sword in her hand, using the other to brush a blood red strand of hair behind her ear. She paused for a moment longer, longer, seemingly in deep contemplation before looking up with a smile "Ok, but I think you've skipped over something there"
"And, it has been so long since I attended a good party. That one can be arranged easily" Gabriel and Lucinda start smiling ear to ear, excited over the idea of a ball. Michael just stared daggers at my back and stepped towards the hybrid.
"Give It To Me Before You Taint It!" Lucinda mockingly waves the sword in the archangels face, before placing it in his hand, deliberately dragging her hand across his skin. Michael recoiled as if he was burned and Lucinda started laughing, so did me and Gabriel quietly.
Michael stared at Lucinda, looking ready to break his oath and cut her down. His face drawn between killing her and keeping his word. Finally he turned away, and vanished. I shook my head and stepped towards Lucinda, taking her gift from the box.
"I ordered these made before you escaped, a special project to represent a special person." I dropped the box and held out in front of me a pair of swords. Her gift from me and my smiths, the for the cutting edge made from pure diamond and the center made from white and black iron.

I held the blades up so both Lucinda and Gabriel could see them, catching the sunlight starting to fall into the alley, creating two glittering pools of light. Lucinda, eyes wide in awe held reached up to take the swords from my hands, to gently take her gift. With a blurring flick of my wrist I dragged the blades across her open palms, drawing blood and wetting the blades with drops of crimson.
"Bastard! What Was That!" Lucinda jumped back, hissing at me. As she looked up at me she noticed I was holding both swords in one hand, the drops of her blood glowing bright red, my other hand holding my nose, my lips drawn tight so not to let in any air.
"What are you doing?" Lucinda holds out her hands, showing the skin heal instantly. As soon as the wounds were closed i let go of my nose and opened my mouth, letting out a fake breath of air.
"These blades are bathed in layer upon layer of spells and incantations, sealed and bound so that only one can weild them to heir true power. The last seal is to let the blade taste the blood of their owners" I step up to lucinda and place the swords in her hands, letting go just as they glow bright red for a few seconds. I step back as they finish glowing and smiling, extend my hand to the hybrid.
"Grata ad Tutores Latet"

[LATIN - Grata ad Tutores Latet = Welcome to the Tutores Latet]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:51 pm

I sigh and take his waiting hand, rolling my eyes.
"Deja de tratar de impresionar me" his eyes widen in surprise "Dammi una buona ragione" I laugh quietly and shake my head "Parce que j'ai demandé, oh si bien?"
"Kono yōna koto ni wa shimasendeshita!" he replied smiling genuinely, and genuinely infectious.
"oh-ee-ah-deh oh-leh doh-nah-seh-doh-oh-geh-ah-mah-tah-seh-toh-seh" Gabriel burst out laughing and Londain's smile faded, clearly unable to speak Enochian, and I classed it as a win!

[Spanish: Deja de tratar de impresionar me = Stop trying to impress me]
[Italian: Dammi una buona ragione = Give me one good reason]
[French: Parce que j'ai demandé, oh si bien? = Because I asked, oh so nicely]
[Japanese: Kono yōna koto ni wa shimasendeshita = You did no such thing]
[Enochian: OIAD OL DONASDOGAMATASTOS = Go to hell]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 am

who insacane person just got a plus in omgyness )
from above Vill watch the group as the two exchanged giberidish what it seamed to him Vills eyes focused on the vampire "this is new my smell must of changed they used to smell me from miels away.... sh*t"Vill started to run across the roof top because just after he thought that the vampire looks up and looked straight where Vill was sitting "note to self stop saying sh*t don't happen"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:36 am

"Hmmm" I shook my head and turned to Lucinda, watching her marvel at her new swords.
"I also added a little surprise, just for you" Lucinda looks at me like a little kid, expecting me to pull out another gift or something. I laugh at her reaction and turn to my side, even though no one was standing there.
"Come out sister" Ebenum manifests next to me, smiling at Lucinda. As she appears I pull my sword slightly out of the sheath, just enough to show the blade, which is glowing bright blue.
"Since my love as taken a liking to you, and she has been reclusive and lamenting in the depths of my sword. I moved her to a where she will be happy" Lucinda looks down at her swords, surprised. They are glowing bright red, exactly like my sapphire blue, a thin glowing spidery rune sat in the center of the blade.
"That rune only lights up when the spirit that lives inside the blade is present" Ebenum glides over to Lucinda, barley making a sound on the pavement. The light now fills that half of the alley and without fear she walks into it, right up to Lucinda.
"I am now bound to you little one, a guardian angel, of an angel" Everyone starts laughing at the comment, save me. I stand transfixed by my love's melodious laugh, like a river of gold on my ears. So long has it been since i heard it, I had almost forgotten it.
"Come" Everyone stops laughing and looks at me, standing in the shadows. I offer my arm to Lucinda, like a gentle men to a lady. "The sun is going up and I don't know about everyone but I'd much rather be inside"

[And sorry inSYNC for Ebenum calling you little one, but she is over 6' feet tall and over 5,000 years old]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 11, 2012 12:00 am

I place my hand on his arm, feeling slightly silly for it, and he begins to lead me back towards the shadows, and I realize...
"I should probably go get Roman" I say coming to a stop, Londain turns back to me, face blank. I guess he forgot...
"Right, of course!" I close my eyes, ready to go and hear him say "I'll be in my office"

I open my eyes and look around. I turn and face the bed, smiling as I spot Roman. "Right, where I left you"
I walk over and sit down beside him, pushing my hair out of my eyes as I look down on him.
I press my fingers to his forehead, gently coaxing him out of his sleep, and his heavy eyelids slowly open.
"Hey..." he mutters, reaching up and cupping my cheek. "Hey" I reply with a smile, I trail my hand down his face, across his shoulder, down his arm, and finally entwining my fingers with his "Good news" he sat up and I explain everything to him, filling in the little blanks, and when I was done he just looked at me, breathing slightly increased and eyes wide.
"You did that for me?" his hand found it's way back to my face, and before I knew what was happening, he leaned in to press his lips gently to mine. Surprised quickly faded and I melted into the kiss... words couldn't express! (No descriptive details, coz I wouldn't... be able... to STOP!)
He pulled back again, and I was sure the blush was clear on my face. My mind working slowly now, I opened my mouth and nothing came out.
"I suppose now we go back?" he asked, kicking my mind back into gear, still a little short of breath, all I do is nod...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat May 12, 2012 12:26 pm

[Oh gods It's been so long since Thomas make a comment I almost forgot the accent]

"A Ball? really?" Thomas was looking over the list of things I needed for the ball, eyebrows raised. I was sitting behind my desk, writing another page of things for the things I needed for the ball.

"But we 'ave so much ter do at the moment. we still need ter track daahhhn the sins. the order is still dealin' wif average crimes and this new plague is on the rise" I look up at the man, confused.
"Plague? What Plague?" Thomas pulls out a fat stack of parchment and passes it to me. I break the wax seal and quickly scan the pages, my face dropping as I read.
"This plague! It's escalated! Dramatically!"
"Yeah, that wahn" I stand up, still flipping through the pages. Reports were coming in from as the city edges, and they were starting to come in more and more.
"We've got the bloody start of an epidemic on our 'ands" Thomas falls into the extra large chair I keep in the corner of my office, the only chair big enough to support him.
"Thomas, This is all familiar. I think I've seen it befor-" The door burst open and I jumped to my feet, crouched like a predator ready to pounce. Lucinda stood in the doorway, looking at me a bit shocked. Behind her I saw the tall, familiar figure of Roman Marvarack
"Oh, sorry. You startled me" I stood up and straightened my shirt. Lucinda shook her head and walked up to the desk, glancing at Thomas in the corner.
"So, you're the bloody wahn that's caused Londain so much trobule" he says suddenly, making her jump, her eyes go wide and I realize she must of thought him a statue. I chuckle lightly and stand up "Lucinda, this is Thomas, my former assistant, the lead councilor for the Tutores Latet. And my best friend, he's also half human, quarter demon, quarter vampire" Thomas did a half bow, still towering over Lucinda.

"Pleasure, me fellow 'alf breed"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat May 12, 2012 1:25 pm

I stood slightly back from the Lucinda, a bit wary of Londain. I glanced over the desk, a small enchantment absorbing the words of the unprotected papers and depositing them into my mind, one stack, however, and a single book, were enchanted in a way that I couldn't read them. I saw Londain glance over at me, he knew very well what I was doing.
"You're a bit late fer are chess game erent ye boy?" Thomas asked, thumping up behind me and laying a massive hand over my shoulder.
"I apologize, I've been...busy," I said, glancing over at Lucinda, who was speaking to Londain, "Uhm, Thomas, may I speak with you?" I asked, slowly turning to face the giant. He nodded and gestured for the door.
I stepped out into the corridor and leaned against the stone of the opposite wall, right between two tapestries.
"What's own yer mind?" Thomas asked, pulling the door shut behind him as he stepped out of the office.
"Its Satan," I said, scowling and looking at my boots, "He's spoken to me, he's tried repeatedly to take control of me, and he might have some time I was unconscious," I glanced up to see his brow furrowed, a hand stroking his chin, "And because you didn't turn my location in to the tutores while I was away, I'd like to ask you a favor," I pushed my back from the wall and drew a large sapphire ring from my pocket.
"I 'ad no clue ware you," he started, laughing a bit.
"I discovered the tracing enchantment you placed on me the second I woke in that chamber, I left it in place to avoid anyone becoming suspicious, and forgot after all of...this happened," I interrupted. He stood there, his mouth hanging open.
"This is a soul enchantment," I said, holding out the shining silver ring, "Its a third of my soul; hellfire is the only thing that can destroy it, and since satan is gone, only you, Cindy, Londain, and I can wield it without it destroying us, no other demon or magi is powerful enough. If I am ever to be engulfed by satan's being, I want the three of you to destroy these, ending my own soul, will end Satan's as well. I drew two other small pieces of jewelry from my pocket, one, a silver and emerald necklace, the other a ruby staff head. The large man slowly took the ring and placed it on his left index finger.
"And these won't affect us in any way?"he asked, moving the ring, admiring the dwarven craftsmanship.
"Should you find yourself in dire need, absorb energy from it, it will not interact with you without you first acting upon it," I said, smiling at him. A slow realization overtook me, Thomas, Cindy, and dare I say, Londain were the only people I trusted in this world. I patted Thomas' arm and stepped back into the office.

"A Little gift for you," I said, tossing the staffhead across the room to Londain, who now sat behind his desk again. His hand whipped up from where he's been shuffling papers and caught it without looking up. Lucinda glanced over at me.
"What is this?" Londain asked, looking up at me.
"Thomas will explain," I said, smiling at him. He scowled and sat it down on his desk next to the dragon skull.
I stepped across the room to Lucinda and drew the necklace from my pocket, she glanced down at it and back up at me as I leaned closer and fastened it around her neck.
"This is a part of me," I whispered, pressing my forehead against her's, "If satan ever takes controle of me, if he ever gets into my mind, I want you to destroy it," I kissed her gently before turning back to Londain.
"I'd like to talk business," I said, "I want responsibility for removing the Sins,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat May 12, 2012 2:17 pm

"going to the temple once again after saying all those years ago i would not hmph" Vill was underground a ruined building was in front of him "you'r back .......... sorry i made a promis you must die" a man jumped from the building with a cleaver in hand intent of killing Vill "once again you immortal bitch that wont work" Vill grabed the blade and through it behind him as his claw ripped through the side of the mans body he hit the ground and dissipeared "when will he give up stupid human you were cursed by that man to never die and to be traped hear forever till the earth opened up sad though why would someone hide a part of my soul hear thinking that i would not be able to kill him..." Vill walked through the doors of the temple and saw the man standing at the end of the temple near a statue of jesus "Vill dont please dont take the part left hear if you do you wont like it at all you were the one i promised to not to let you get the soul" Vill just keeped walking till he went right through him "I know but still i have been seen a few times i must show my face but not in this form my promis to you will stand if i return it and when i die i pormis to release you from this curse and torment..... i still cant believe you pissed in hear... you have to have guts to do that" Vill had reached an altar behind the statue a black boxs was resting on it Vill smiled "well time for them all to rember me" Vill touched the box and screamed in a inhuman way his voice was heared by people on the edge of london a light shone from the box and then there was nothing Vill dissipeared the man sat down "good luck old friend"

(sorry need this to fix Vill i made him wrong shape wise this is the only way i can think of makeing him what he needs to be for later and plus he needs to finaly meet you all but cannot do that like he is brepear to meat Vill the FUll VILL)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum