Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 11 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:00 am

"What's that?" I looked up from the shelf I was searching to see Roman pointing at a a large teal colored sickle, big as the dome of Florence cathedral; chained to the wall with bindings and locks of the same teal metal.
"That's the sickle of Cronus, Zeus's father and the titan of time" Roman looked at the huge sickle, amazed, then slowly back to me.
"Ok 1, how did you get it here and lock it up like that? and 2, how did you get that?"
"Well for one a Giant got his hands on that thing, could only lift the thing with both hands actually. He went terrorizing his village in northern Italy in the 13th century, so of course I had to stop him. Had to get Zeus to help in the end. He then hand Hercules bring it over" I pulled a large box off the shelf, giving it a little shake. Something inside began to bang against the sides and acrid black smoke escaped the lid. I returned the box quickly and saw the yellowed parchment saying 'Pandora's Box. Don't Shake Londain!' written in my own hand.
"He's gonna want that back you know"
"As far as i know Zeus killed his father a long time ago. I'm hoping he ain't coming back"

Further on into my vault Roman and I stepped out of the labyrinth of shelves into a large courtyard like crossroad. In the exact center was what looked like a large boulder with an anvil fused to the top. Standing over the stone was a stature of a large man, holding a tray forward above the stone.
"And what is that?" I walked up to the stone and looked down into the tray. There lay the shards of once and beautiful pre-roman, Celtic sword, long as a man and wide as a thumb.
"This is a sword known as clarent, others call it caledfwlch. I just call it the sword in the stone" Roman whistles and looks down at the sword.
"I thought the sword in the stone was Excalibur and that disappeared into myth"
"No, Arthur returned it to lake Avalon, which no one has managed to find by the way" I stepped away from the stone and headed down one of the passageways, dragging my hand only the items on the shelf.
"So how do you know that Arthur returned Excalibur to the lake if no one knows where it is. i thought that was mostly myth anyway" I stopped in front of an an transparent box, containing a dark metal helmet.
"You forget I'm pre-celtic english. I've been here longer then even they were, there are not allot of things this island has secret from me", I smiled and continued, waving my hand. "Plus the lady of the Lake makes great stew"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 11 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  killer8529 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 pm

(what now sigh)
i sat and watch the sun set on a building (about o say ifel tower but thats in paris) 'what is going on in this city first satin and now some evil palgue theres no point in staying around any longer..... i will wait till this passes then see what those wizards or mages or what ever thay call themselfs know about me and who i am..... but the man i know him but from were' i slowly get up and leave the city and return to my cave over looking the city i take one last look at the city before entering it.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 am

"Philosophers stone, Wine of the ages, sword of gravity" I was passing the shelves, listing of all the items to Roman behind me, who kept turning around in amazement. Zulyn and Darius, taking Xing's place kept pace behind us, eyes on the warlock at all times.
"How can all this be down here and no one on the outside sense even a ripple. This place should be sending out waves of magical and supernatural energy"
I tap the side of a glass box, watching the etheral essence stir and begin to darken. Roman quickly looked at the sign, eyebrows going up when he read 'Essence of Storms. Taken from Thor and Zeus after they had too much to drink one night.' and the date in the 2nd century.
"This place is so well protected, even angels can't see it. Let alone get in here. The only person getting in here and not stepping through the front door is the almighty upstairs" I chuckle and rub the dust of two stone tablets, covered in glowing write runes. "And I don't think she's stopping by for a visit"
"Why do you refer to god as a women?" I stop and turn around, eyebrows raised at the question.
"God can take any form she wishes, man, beast or object. But all the times she's appeared to me, seven times if you're wondering, she's always been in the form of a young women"
"Really?" I nod and turn to one of the shelves, coming face to face with a brilliant gold trident wreathed in sea blue sapphires and silk cloth.
"Huh, you again" I look at Roman. "Remember how i said I had an object that destroyed and entire city, and that's how this vault started?"
"Yeah"
"That's it, the trident of Poseidon" I gesture at the trident, and utter a curse in my head. roman stares at it in awe and amazement.
"What happened? To the city I mean?" I shake my head and begin to walk off, looking up at the roof.
"Some arrogant mortal got his hands on it, and decided to vist the most famous city of it's time. However, cause he was acting all arrogant and up himself they threw him out. So he destroyed it. destroyed the entire city, every man, women and child" I hear my brothers curse behind me and Roman shake his head.
"Jesus, all that, cause they threw him out?"
"Yes"
"What city was it? If it was a massive disaster like you say, then I'm sure I would have heard of it. But I don't remember hearing any stories of a city being destroyed by one man with a trident"
"It was the greatest city of it's time, so far advanced it made the soldiers of Sparta look like cavemen. And a city I never got to visit. I always heard Atlantis was beautiful in the sunset"
"Wait! Atlantis. That Trident destroyed Atlantis!"
"Yes, and more. hence why it's here, and not with Poseidon"
"You have a habit of taking things from gods"
"Hey, Zeus gave it tom to safeguard, and since he also gave me Hades's helmet of invisibility he must not like his brothers allot" I turned the corner, finding myself in the passage at the back of the vault. Before me, embedded in the wall was an alcove cross altar, and resting inside on fine black silk. Was the tome.
"Finally, there it is"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:12 am

Gabriel:

"What is it you expect of us Michael?"
I listen to the conversation happening around me as I lean, once more against a pillar. The very same pillar as far as I recall.
"You assured us that should this child live it would become Lucifer's protege... An evil, vile creature, that would spread death and chaos!" Zadkiel continued "As I see it she's not hurt anyone who hasn't deserved it!" my eyes shot open and I had to cover my mouth to stifle the short laugh. Zadkiel seemed to realize the implications of what he said the second the words came out and became quite flustered.
"N-not that... What I meant was-"
"Your meaning is immaterial!"
Michael, who had been turned away from the rest, arm resting against the wall and staring out a window, now turned around, looking about ready to smite. He steps up to the table and leans against it.
"We... are soldiers of God!" he begins, I sigh and roll my eyes so far up that my whole head flops on my neck. Not this speech, I thought, and looking around, everyone else seemed to have a similar thought.
"Oh for God's sake!" a few of the Angels gasped and murmurs filled the room. Michael cocks his head and narrows his eyes at me, surprise at my language.
"Before you even start, Michael, if you are seriously about to imply that it is 'God's word' to kill this girl... Well, I would personally rather fall than believe that!" The whispers had escalated to what resembled a crowd of gossips, talking loudly in shock.
"In fact-" I yell, making the noise die down a little, "-I think Mum would quite like Lucinda!"
The remaining chatter instantly finished with an air of confusion. "That's right... She has a name!" I say with a smile "Lucinda..." I repeat the name, just in case someone missed it, "and, yeah... I was being ironic when I thought of it"
I looked around the room and I could tell that no one agreed with Micheal's point of view, no one thought that Lucinda need die... but with Mum away, Michael was in charge... and if he wanted to wage a war against one girl, then he would.
And no one would stop him!

[Felt wrong referring to God as 'Mum' instead of 'Dad']

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:12 pm

"This is it? This is the book that holds so many dark spells?" I picked up the book and tucked in in my coat before Roman could grab it.
"Yes, we've got what we came for, so lets go" I nodded at my brothers and began heading back to the entrance. As i rounded the corner i saw my sisters and Ivan, covered in weapons strolling towards me, the ginger haired youth holding the Trident of Poseidon.
"I said don't grab the trident Ivan" the boy shrugs and throws the trident on the shelf next to him. Lunae snickers and Ebenum rolls her eyes as she takes my side.
"What's with these weapons Londain? I thought you said everything in here was powerful and dangerous" I take a runed staff from Ebenum, dark word with words of magic and power carved in the surface.
"They are," I hand the staff to Roman. "that's the staff of Merlin, giving to me when he was sealed away"
"All these weapons are powerful beyond compression, so powerful that not even a full blooded demon from the lowest pit can stand against the weakest" I sweep past everyone and start walking, taking a large shield from the wall as I went. "And Atallah-Seth will summon powerful demons to defend him"

We left the vault, covered in weapons. The forge was a hive of activity again, although only two people worked it.
"Oi, you two" Lucinda and Xing looked up from their work, sweaty and covered in soot. I couldn't see what they were working on, and lucinda covered it before I could get any closer. "Arm up, we're moving out soon.

[For the weapons either make something up or research mythic weapons. Just leave Thor's Hammer Mjolnir. He's still got that. Example the shield Londain picked up is Athena's Aeigis, which has the heads of Medusa on the front]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:00 pm

I blinked at them for a moment taking in all the weapons.
"Right..." I quickly duck under the cover the sheet I used to hide my masterpiece. I took the old rusty tool that Xing handed me and quickly adjusted one last thing!
Unable to keep the smile of my face I emerge, noting the look of curiosity most of the group seemed to be displaying. I grabbed a cloth off the table and whipped the oil from my hands, sighing in satisfaction.
"Ok, Miss Suspense... What's under the sheet?" I smile and spin around, grabbing the edges of the blanket and pulling!
The group edges closer to look at my creation.
"Are those wings?" Roman asks in shock as he takes it in. I nod still smiling as I run my hand over the metal 'feathers' "There's no mechanics!" Londain suddenly exclaimed lifting it by the Black Iron frames, bending them and they move like bones would.
"They don't need any" I say picking them up and folding them in. I swing it round so it sits on my back and strap it on. I shoo the group back and roll my shoulders and the wings instantly stretch out to full height and width, and folding back in. I reach out my hands and, keeping them straight spread them out to my sides while rotating my hands, forcing the group back further.
I one swift motion , the wings propel me into the air, and in an instant, I knew I had too be dreaming. Only, this was so much better than any on my dreams ever were, I swerve to avoid the ceiling and start laughing "Yatta a!" I screamed, letting myself fall back down towards the ground. I started flapping again, and came to a stop about 2 feet off the ground in front of the group, grinning like a loon!

[Japanese: Yatta a! - I did it!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am

I stared in stunned silence at the girl, floating above the ground with metal wings. It needed no cogs or wheels, no coal to burn in a fire and produce acrid smoke.
"Lucinda, next chance we get, can you make me a pair?" All my siblings burst out laughing at the thought of me flying through the air on metal wings. Even Roman snickered at the thought.
"Ok ok, you've had your laugh. Lucinda, Roman, if you don't mind getting us out of here" The two look at each other and hold out their hands, Roamn holding hands with my two sisters. I saw Lunae smile evilly and Roman shoot a nervous glare at her. I smiled as I took Darius and Zulyn's hand, my African brother taking Lucinda's. Soon we stood in a large circle, Roman and Lucinda opposite each other and I felt the magic begin to work.
In the blink of an eye we were standing in the ruins of an old castle, the stone walls were caved in. Everyone looked around, shocked.
"Guess Roman got to pick the location this time"
"How fortunate"
We all spun around to see my brother and sister, Wrath and Lust standing in the ruined doorway, glaring at me. Behind them were a small group of demons, all fair looking but with black eyes and blood red wings.
"Fallen Angels" Lunae snarled at the two, hand on her weapon. Besides her Ebenum and Ivan were in the processes of drawing theirs.
"Hello Ebenum", Wrath nodded at her, before turning back to me. "We know he's here in the city, and we know only angels are immune to his plague"
"And yet you've spent the last 5,000 years rotting in hell, so I take it Lust told you about him" Zulyn said, hands by his sides. Xing spat at Wrath's feet and swore something in ancient Chinese.
"I like this no better than you do. But we know you have the only means to kill him. So I recomend, a truce, brother" That took me back a bit, I certainly never expected my demon brother to propose a truce with anyone, escpecially me under any circumstances. I saw Roman about to say something and shot him a warniing glance, silencing him. i didn't want the two sins to know of Lucifer. Not until I could kill them.
"Enemy of my enemy makes you a friend as they say brother" We both stepped forward in the no mans land between the two groups, our hands on our weapons but not daring to draw them.
"I have the only means to destroy him. And a part angel"
"Where I have seven fallen at my command, enough to deal with the infected"
"I know you won't promise not to kill, you love it to much"
"Nor will you let us kill in excess"
"So I guess, we have no choice. but to agree to disagree"
"At least until this bastard is dead"

I hold out my hand, starring daggers at my brother. he returns the gaze and takes my hand. I felt like a venomous snake from the 3rd ring had just crawled onto my arm and bitten me but i held down my disgust as we shook on the deal.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:40 pm

This was getting too crowded, the number of allies, half allies, and people I wasn't sure about was growing steadily, so far the entire vampire family had a grudge against me, the fallen had a grudge against me for killing satan and for betraying hell. I gripped the staff in my right hand, feeling its power pulse under my grip, the knowledge of a thousand years flickering just out of my vision, where I could reach it when I had some free time.
"What is the plan?" I asked, glancing at the once enemies.
"The plan for you is to stay out of our way, Traitor," one of the fallen said, "Warlocks like you are especially susceptible to the plague," I kept my mouth shut about the soul inside of me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:43 pm

I thrust my hand out, knocking him back in warning.
"This 'traitor' as you call him, is our only chance of killing Atallah-Seth! So, I suggest you bury your petty little grudge!" he brushed himself off and glares at me, reminding me of a child. In face, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he scrunched up his face and poked out his tongue at me.
I look beyond the fallen, to Lust and Wrath, and a strange sensation coursing through me.
I shook me head, trying to rid my mind of the strange words and images dancing around in there.
"So, you two are Londain's family? Lariss... Germain!" I nod to each as I say their names, watching their jaws drop in surprise.
"How the-" Germain looks over at Londain, who seems just as surprised.
Lariss steps forward, right in front of me "How did you know our names, Hybrid?" she asks, tilting her head to the side, I shake mine back and forth and take a step back.
"I-I don't know..." I muttered, looking over at Roman, who just shrugged.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:30 pm

I looked at Lucinda shocked and confused. How she had known my brother and sister's name. I shot a glance at Ebenum before turning back to my brother.
"What Lucinda say's is true. Roman has enough power to kill Atallah-Seth"
"But Warlock's are susceptible to the plague blood drinker" My vampire siblings hiss and lunge at the fallen, stopping behind me, crouched and ready to pounce like wild cats. Only Wrath and Lust stood unfazed, the fallen jumping back in shock.
"Then protect him with your life, whatever miserable existence you have, Graceless one" This time it was the fallen's turn to hiss, their black wings unfurling like an eagle warning off another predator.
"Why should we help this traitor filth" Lucinda opened her mouth to start cursing at the fallen, only to be silenced by Roman. The Fallen, seeing this began to sneer at the two. Only to be silenced by Ebenum growling and placing a motherly hand on the girls shoulder.
"Enough!" Wrath, once known as Germain backhanded one of the fallen, sending her tumbling through a still standing table. Not one person moved to try stop him.
'You have a plan. What is it then. Brother?" I smiled and pulled the tome from my jacket. All the fallen fell silent when they saw the cover, and Lust started screaming.
"No! You Can't! Not that! You can't posses that! It was destroyed years ago!" Excited by my sister's terrified reaction I read the book's title aloud in the language it was written. And all the fallen begin to scream, Lust holding her ears, tears streaming down her face. Wrath turned on me, snarling.
"What have you done!" Again I smiled, and repeated the books title, this time in English. "The Black book of death" Wrath's face fell, the fire in his eyes replaced by cold fear. My brother backed up as I opened the old leather.
"Now we're going to be needing a few things. I'm sure you're fallen can get them for us"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:09 am

I grinned as Londain read the title. I'd heard of such a book; my old master used to claim he'd held it at one point in his life, but had it stolen away in the night. I could feel the power radiating from it, the enchantments around it preventing anyone from reading it from a distance, you had to hold it to see the words. I almost reached for it, standing just behind Londain, but physically caught my hand, forcing it back to my side. The revolted reaction of the others did little to my nerve, the book was power, it contained spells and enchantments that in the hands of one with the power of a fallen angel at his command; the world could truly stop.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 am

"What are you still doing here!" I yelled at the fallen angels, watching them cower from the sight of the book in my hands. "Go gather the ingredients. A moon tear, wolf bane, demon's blood, poison of a basilisk, hair from an old beggar's beard. Oh, you might like this one. The heart of a Fallen Angel" All the fallen froze where they stood, going whiter then a women in white. My brother looked at me, then turned and plunged his hand into the closest angels chest, ripping their black beating heart and holding it up. The fallen angel looked from her beating heart in the sins hands to the hole in her chest.
"You heard my brother. Go gather the ingredients" The other fallen vanished before the last words were out of his mouth, leaving only the now heartless angel, frozen like a breathing, bleeding statue. I gestured at Roman and a cauldron appeared from nowhere in a ball of green fire. I jumped away from the summoned object, face briefly twisted. I quickly relaxed my face, and caught my sister Larris starring at me as if she knew a deadly secret.
"Thank you Roman"
"What about her" Lucinda pointed at the fallen. "Why is she still standing there?"
"When they fell, they lost most of their grace, meaning their regenerative powers aren't as great as a full angel" Lust said as Germain picked her up and threw he against the wall, out of everyone's way. "Also, if you somehow manage to remove their heart, they become powerless."
"Roman, Germain. Come here please" I stared down at the pages, concerned. Both joined me, starring over my shoulder as I pointed to a short passage about dangerous supernatural events. "Please tell me, that doesn't sound like the 10 plagues of Egypt"
"The 10 plagues? I hope we don't bring them down on the city"
"Yes, I would rather avoid them if possible"
"Were they that scary the first time" I snorted and looked at the warlock to my side, slight amusement on my face.
"I never saw them"
"What!"
"I never saw the 10 plagues, never met Moses. never"
"I thought you've seen everything, I thought you were present at every great event in history"
"Not all of them. There's allot I never saw, never Experienced. The Plagues, Atlantis, The Trojan war. Jesus"
"Wait! You, never met Jesus Christ!" I nodded and closed the book, looking around the ruined castle room.
"Nope, never met the son of god. I met some of his disciples though. Peter was an ass. The brothers John and James were, difficult, to say the least. And Simon, man was that guy crazy"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 pm

I chuckle and step up to others "So, what exactly are we doing while we wait for them?" I look over to where the fallen had stood then back.
"There's not much TO do, aside from go over and prepare for the ritual" he turns to Roman and holds out the book.
The look of awe and surprise was honestly adorable, child like and almost innocent.
"I want you to study that incantation till you could read it backwards! Do not stray from that page!" Roman slumped a little at the limits but only temporarily and smiled again as he looked down at the book, running a hand over the page, before spinning on his heel and sitting in to corner of the room to read.
"Lucinda" I turned to Londain as he spoke my name, drawing my attention away from Roman "Sit with him, please? And make sure he resists the temptation to-" I wave him off not letting him finish.
Without a word I turn and walk over and sit next to him.
"Londain tell you to babysit?" he asked without looking up. I smile and shake my head "I would have come over here even if he didn't"
Roman looks over at me and smiles, after a moment he shifts the book out of his lap and hold out his hand to me. I smile back and take his hand, letting him pull me into his arms, so my back was to his front. I rise my knees high and he place to book there, reading it around me, head resting on my shoulders.

[Ok... NEXT!?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:50 am

I read over the incantations over and over. I read for a good ten minutes, barely seeing the words; the clean, flowery smell of Lucinda's hair and the closeness of our bodies distracting me. Closing my eyes, I breathed in deeply.
'I gotta focus,' I thought, looking back at the yellowed page in front of me. I read over and over the page long incantation for almost half an hour, chancing glances up at the others to see if anyone was watching me. I considered speaking them out loud, but the power in the words might cause some mayhem, even if the ingredients weren't all there.
"It looks like they're returning," I said softly into Lucinda's ear, she looked up perfectly in time to the materialization of the fallen right before us. Black smoke floating about them in flame-like wisps.
'They're weak,' I thought as I watched them drop the different ingredients into the cauldron. Any powerful dark being would have flame about them as they teleported, not smoke. I felt I could overpower them should the need arise.
"Let's begin," I said, closing the book and helping Lucinda to her feet. Londain walked over and took the tomb from me, a questioning look shot at me. I nodded back and walked over to the cauldron and smiled. Time for some dark magic.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:22 pm

[The ritual basically rips the power from Atallah-Seth. making him a normal Warlock again. Also, I'm not making it That easy. prepare to run]

"Right then. You must protect him with your lives fallen ones! Nothing gets near him!" The fallen angels begin to sneer and snarl at me, but a stern look from my brother silenced their insults in their throats. I smiled and turned to Lunae. "That goes for you too sister"
"I'll 'try' protect him brother" She gives me a sly smile and winked at Lucinda by Roman's side. I rolled my eyes, picking up the Aegis of Athena.
"Roman, you may begin, when you're ready"
"No you may not!" I spun, drawing my sword. Atallah-Seth stood in the ruined doorway, flanked by Thomas and Crowley. At the sight of the ancient Egyptian warlock all the vampires hissed, making everyone's hair stand on end. The Fallen sneered at the man while Germain and Lariss stared at him silently.
"You are bold, vampire to try and stop me. But that will not do!" Atallah-Seth waved his hand and Thomas lunged forward, grabbing Lariss around the neck and lifting her off the ground. Both me and my brother swore, caught off guard. He had moved faster then before, faster then even my eyes could see.
Then Lariss started screaming, her veins lighting up black against her skin. Her eyes glazed over white, the mark of the infected.
"LARISS!
"Germain!" I leapt at my brother, tackling him to the ground as Crowley side stepped Thomas hand extended. I jumped to me feet as Lariss had stopped screaming, holding my brother back. I could feel his power, and my anger, beginning to grow.
"Go! Everyone Out!" I looked at Roman and Lucinda, standing next to the cauldron, with Crowley and Thomas advancing on them. "Lucinda! Get! Him! Out!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Lucinda grabbed my arm, jerking me roughly back, the energy from her teleportation began to flow through me, but I stopped it and stood there before the cauldron, the pair of infected me advancing on me.

"Roman you idiot! Let's go!" Cindy shouted, yanking at my arm, I steadied myself with my magic to keep her from pulling me over and released a blast of blue, shimmering electricity that blew the opposing against the opposite wall. It was that second that my eyes made contact with those of Atallah.

"Rot in hell Warlock," he sneered, lifting a hand toward me. I felt the floor begin to shift, a simple liquid charm that could be used for deadly purpose. It was impressive to see and deadly if done well. Drawing from the power of Satan, I felt the floor shift again, only this time, it was returning to its prior state, having forced the power of Atallah down to assert my own magic. His face turned from smug and arrogant to curious and slightly strained.

I could see the vampires attacking, almost in slow motion as they lunged, blazingly fast toward the sudden onslaught of infected.

"As we call upon the earth, so shall all power assumed greater shall fall," I said, my voice ringing clearly through the commotion even though I hadn't yelled or shouted. The words came from a girl's voice deep in the back of my mind, hell's demoness.

And with that, I was gone, standing facing a stone wall, Lucinda's grip firm on my arm, I could feel her nails digging into my skin through the fabric of my sleeve.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Roman?" she asked, spinning me to face her.

"I'm sorry, I had to..." I paused.

"Had to what!? Try to get us both killed?!" The yelled back in my silence; I glanced down at my shoes and back up at the girl, "Oh," she said, her anger falling from her face.

"I had to see him, I had to feel his presence, to know what it would take to kill him," I said quietly, "it was stupid, I know, but this is how I fight, this isn't a war anymore, this is a duel," Several images of my past quarrels flashed over my vision, the bodies and the years some of the duels dragged on for, "I also grabbed this," I said, sliding the ancient dark tomb from the inside of my jacket, its cover glimmering gently in the low light of wherever we were.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:55 am

"Run!" I sprinted down the alley, dodging through the infected. Germain followed close behind me, snarling and knocking down everyone who got in his way. I could hear Thomas and Crowley, now joined by Eveorisa and Lariss chasing us.
"Now what Brother!"
"Keep Running! Obvious!"
"Then what Genius!"
"Find a hole to hide in! Try come up with a better plan!"
I closed my eyes, trying to visualize London in my head, trying to think of places to hide. There were only few places in the city known only to those lucky enough or determined to find them, but there was only one I knew for certain was safe.
"Follow me!" I leaped up onto the wall, pushing off it to get higher till I reached the roof of the building. Germain landed next to me and I took off, running across the roof, heading towards the large dome that rose over the city.
"St. Paul's cathedral is built on an old stone circle, like the one back home. Only this was was blessed with the protection of The Dagda, Cernunnos, Ankou and Dylan ail Don"
"What! Those pagans blessed a circle and they built a church on top of it!" I almost turned on my brother then. Snarling I swore at him in the language of our childhood.
"They were you're gods too Germain! Don't forsake them just cause you know the truth about god and all that!"
"They forsook me, brother! They abandoned me! In hell!"
"You bedded our sister, killed me and forced the Ebenum in marriage! You deserved that one!"

[Eveorisa is Ebenum's daughter. I changer her name to that instead of Ebony cause I have a friend called Ebony and it's getting confusing and annoying talking about this to her]

LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm

[IDK who teleported... So, since I actually need it this way... Imma say me]
Sighing, I take the book out of his hands and went to sit on the bed, placing the book in front of me. I stared at it for a few moments before, with an almost audible snap, I crumbled in on myself. I brought my knees up to my chest and tangled my hands in my hair. The room shuddered as I released my pent up emotion, manifested into a wave that unsettled the dust in the room.
It instantly relaxed me, like screaming into a pillow, and I felt Roman sit next to me and wrap his arms around me.
"I'm fine..." I muttered as he pulled me closer, his loosened his hold on me and I pulled away slightly and I brushed the hair out of my face.
"What the hell do we do now?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:39 pm

I threw the doors open and rushed inside, grabbing one of the pews. I turn around and throw the wooden seat at my brother, aiming for the infected behind him.
"Hurry up Germain!" My brother swiped at one of the infected and stepped into the cathedral. Smoke began to rise from his body and his face contorted into pain. I threw another pew as he doubled over groaning in pain as the smoke increased.
"What's wrong with you?!" I said, taking down a infected too close to him. I was about to step towards him when he caught fire, and it clicked. Germain was a full blooded demon now, who couldn't enter hallowed ground.
"Bastard!" Germain screams at me and jumps backwards, outside the cathedral. The fires died instantly and I felt feeling return to my limbs. I took a deep breath and lifted the shield, jumping to my brother's side. I knocked down several infected, backhanding another with the shield and throwing another into the crowd.
"I forgot about the hallowed ground! The celtic protection doesn't affect demons as much!"
"You should have thought of that before I caught fire you blood sucker!" Germain picked up an infected and used him to beat down several others. before throwing the poor man down the street.
"Well I haven't being in partnership with a pure blood demon since 1393! You tend to forget things when you work with hybrids!"
"Well Now What!"
"Fight our way out of here!"
"That won't be happening" I turn to face the new voice, and a wave of darkness washed over me. And that was the last thing I knew.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:33 pm

"We're back to square one" Roman said after a moment "No ingredients, no cauldron..." I hold out my hand and a medium sized cauldron wriggled its way out from a pile of stuff in the corner of the room and set itself in the middle of the floor. Roman smiles and nods "We still lost the others..." I mutter not looking up, he nods again and places a hand on the tome "At least we have this!"
A few minutes pass in silence as I think over our dilemma, after a moment I stand up, and take off my wings, folding them and placing them beside the bed.
"What are you doing?" I ignored the question, grabbing my swords and strapping them on my back in place of the wings.
"You're not going out there, are you?" I turn to the left and start rummaging, after a minute I find what I'm looking for and pull out a pair of duel pistols, modified and still in their holsters.
"Cindy..." I freeze as he placed a hand on my shoulder, pulling to make me face him. He looks at me, concerned and I wrap the holster around my waist.
"We need those ingredients... And I am definitely not letting you go out there!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:16 am

"You're not going out there alone, even if you are immune to that...plague...you're still susceptible to pain," I grimaced, watching as she geared up.
"I can't let you go out there, if Londain is correct about you being the only warlock with enough power to kill this guy, if you die or become infected, the world is doomed," She snapped back, she was becoming nervous.
"Give me the book," I said, reaching out, she grabbed my arm, the speed at which she came across the room blinding, faster than I could ever move; guess that's the demon in her.
"You heard Londain, the one page is all you're to look at," she said softly, concern buttering her tone.
"Londain's not here, is he? And that book is the most deadly weapon we have right now, after I absorb the knowledge buried it Merlin's Staff, and read that book," I paused, looking into her eyes. She glanced over at the staff, laying on the floor, the runes carved into its surface, deadened and black.
"His concern, is should you realize such power, that," she started again.

"His concern is that I will go rogue, again," I remembered after I'd gotten the soul of satan, "You didn't know me before I came under sentence of the vampire, you don't know the meaning of rogue," I said, my voice taking a stony tone.
"Roman, what if," she started again, squeezing my arm, hard enough that I felt my bones compressing slightly.
"I will always protect you, no matter what. There is no way you can talk me out of going with you. And what I need to protect you right now, is in that book," I looked down at the book, laying on the bed, "You might have more power than me, but I've got more knowledge on how to use my power,"
I looked back into her eyes, I could feel tears coming to my eyes as my mind flashed over what could happen should she go out alone.

'You weakling, concerned for others, how pathetic,' I heard inside of me, the voice of Satan arcing through my being, 'Nothing you can do can save this hellspawn, nothing you can do can avoid her fate,'

"Roman, you know I'll be fine, I've made it plenty long before I met you, and I'll keep surviving," She said, smiling, reaching up to cup my cheek, though keeping the bone splitting grip on my arm.

"I should have told you when it happened," I said, throwing her off balance for a moment.
"What? What are you talking about?" she asked, letting go of me and stepping back a bit.
"I had a dream, almost a month ago now. You died, in the most horrible, most inhumane way possible. I didn't know what it meant until this egyptian warlock's plague took over. He's got a way to enslave the angels. He got to you, and I when I finally found you, he..." I stopped, staring at the floor now.
"He killed me," she whispered, strangely enough, smiling.
"What's so funny?" I asked, glancing up at her.
"Dreams, even forcasting dreams, mean nothing," she laughed, sitting back on the bed, "When you predict the future at ay given moment, anything can happen to make it change, a mouse finding an extra crumb can change the entire course of the furture," I grimaced, it appeared she knew something about forecasting, it had always been a misty area that I didn't delve deeply into.
"I don't care, I'm coming with you,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:41 pm

He stares at me, eye's burning intensely.
I sigh, looking away, and walk past him to where Merlin's Staff lay in the floor, I bend over and pick it up, running my hand along the smooth, twisted shaft as I turn back to face Roman. I step up, holding the stick out to him, and he reaches out and takes it, frown shadowing his features.
"Wait... You're taking me with you?" he asked, surprised I gave in that easily, I look down and fiddle absentmindedly at the guns on my hips.
"I could easily knock you out" I started, looking up at him "Or put you to sleep, but then if Atallah did happen to find me-" I trailed off, looking away again "Besides, you'd just come looking for me the moment you woke up any way" I pick up the book and read the list of ingredients, committing it to memory before putting it back on the bed.
"This way, at least, I can keep you in my site!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 pm

EBENUM
"This is not good brothers. Not good at all"
"Not good. Not Good! Londain is going to be furious!"
"We were tasked with the protection of the warlock, and we lost him"
"Quiet" I stood at the end of an alley, peeking around the corner. Behind me stood Ivan, casually with his hands in his pockets. We had found some clothes during our escape and he was now dressed in a white long sleeve shirt with brown pants held up by black suspenders and a grey paperboys hat.
"It's clear" Darius appeared at my side, seeming calm and collect as ever. He now wore a similar outfit with a long brown trench-coat over top. Strapped across his back was a large broadsword and a musket, a belt across his chest with balls of iron.
"She's on the move. let's go" I stepped out of the alley, holding a flintlock pistol in hand and a large scythe in the other. I now wore a black short sleeve shirt with brown pants and a dark blue peeler jacket. I turned back to the others and waved my my hand.
"Let's go"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:27 pm

We landed in a dark alleyway, a green mist was beginning to roll in, like something you'd imagine reading a scary Vampire novel. I could feel Atallah-Seth as though he were standing right next to me, even though I knew he was a good fair distance away... It sent a shiver down my spine!
"We shouldn't stay in one spot" Roman murmured behind me, placing his hand on my shoulder. I turn to face him and nod, not saying anything, we start walking.
I spin on my heel as I hear and out of place noise, so quiet, I almost missed it!
"What's wrong?"
"You didn't hear that?" I turn again, listening intently. Roman frowns beside me, also looking around.
"Hello?" I call out, and instantly Roman's behind me, one hand over my mouth, one around my waist and pulling me close. I let out a short indignant muffled noise, and was immediately shushed.
"Don't say anything" he whispered, his hot breath ghosting my ear, making me shiver.
"Warlock? Is that you?" surprised Romans hand drops from my mouth to my neck "I think it's one of the fallen" I half whisper.
"Show yourself!" he yells, wrapping his arms tighter around me, and out of the shadows I watched a young man emerge, he took one look at Roman and me and sneered!
"No sense of time and place with you two, huh?" I smiled as Roman withdrew his arms and took a step back.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:37 am

"I see you escaped," I said, watching the human form of the fallen, his wings hidden. He was cautious, he knew we were after a new heart. I stepped forward, chains forming just under the surface of the cobbles, the power roiling and overflowing, sparks of green flicking up through the cracks between stones. A cross between terror and anger flicked across the fallen's face before returning to its neutrality.
"You don't want to be killing me just yet," He said, stepping back, the soft green glow from the ground following him.

"And why is that?" I asked, the chains emerging from the street, slowly, like snakes calmly approaching prey.

"You need the ingredients, and you need help getting them," he said, smiling, "And I can help," slowly, he drew his hand from his pocket, a small brown satchel following it.

"He's got another heart," I whispered, watching him take the still beating heart from the bag.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next