Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 7 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am

I snorted in my tea and started gagging. Not that it would kill me but I couldn't speak with tea and a blood biscuit down my throat.
"You said that, to throw off Michael? He must have brought it then"
"Oh he did, even started to be a bit more, brotherly to me. Thought I was finally learning to obey the laws of heaven" I pour myself another cup and laugh. "We both know the laws of god and the laws of heaven differ on the matter of life, even a half demon life. And you were never one to follow the laws of heaven to the letter"
"No, I wasn't, but it sure threw Michael" Gabriel turned and stared out the window, reminiscing in something. Even though we were underground I had spells on all the windows, showing idyllic views from around the world. At the moment he was looking out across the jungles of the amazon, as if he was a bird in flight.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 7 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:49 am

22 Years Ago...

"Gabriel" I turned at the panicked voice behind me. I turned and saw Anael clutching at her swollen gut, a puddle of sticky gunk at her feet. "It's time"
Now, that it was happening I realized just how unprepared for it I was. I'd never delivered a child, but I was about to, ready or not.

It was a short birth, thankfully, with a lot of tears and screaming, admittedly mostly on my part, but when I stood there holding the tiny, and healthy little girl, gazing at her in wonder and amazement, I knew it was all worth it.
Her blue eyes looked up at me curiously and bubbles formed at her mouth.
"Gabriel" Anael whispered softly drawing my attention away this little creature "They've found us"
I turned around and immediately sensed them, at least 5 of them and lead by Michael. I looked back and she whispered for me to run. The thought that she had no time to even hold her daughter, saddened me beyond belief, but I did as she said, fleeing to earth.

I looked down at the child again, now standing in and empty alley, and I stroked the soft down of her wings.
Another thing I hadn't considered, I would have to cut off her wings if she had any chance of blending down here. I grimaced at the thought.
I closed my eyes and held tight to her right wing, I pulled as if a band aid. She started crying and tears formed at her eyes, shut tight. I quickly healed the wound and she quietened down.
I took a deep breath before repeating with the other wing, leaving only scars along her back.
I wrapped her tighter in her fluffy blanket and placed a kiss to her head. "I'll see you again" I whispered, running my thumb across the bottom of the blanket and a name appeared "Lucinda..."

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 13, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:57 am

I lay in bed, staring at the cold stone ceiling. Cindy slept in my room across the corridor. I couldn't sleep, after everything that had happened in the last few hours, I'd tried to act normal around Thomas, but my curiosity was burning. What had she done to Londain?
I got up, and began pacing, staring at each stone wall in turn. I had to do something, this lack of freedom, this lack of power was killing me, I'd tasted the power of a demigod, and I couldn't go back. I turned again, lifting a hand, but freezing, my arm in mid air.
A small girl stood before me, a silky white dress wrapped around her.
"Roman," she said, her voice low, but kind; she definitely wasn't here to kill me.
"Madam," I said, dropping to one knee, "For what reason do you grace my presence?" I asked, looking up at her.
"I am here to give you thanks, for removing Satan," she said, curtsying, "The board is extremely pleased with your work Roman," she smiled, flashing her stunning white teeth.
"The, board?" I straightened up and looked down at her.
"Yes, the Board of Cecruelans," she said, knowing all to well I had no idea what she was talking about.
"Who," I started, but she lifted a hand, silencing me.
"They wished for me to deliver this to you, to use how you see fit," in her lifted hand appeared a vial, filled with the silvery liquid of a soul. I could feel its powerful presence even as it was sealed in the vial.
"The Dark Lord's soul," I said, taking the vial slowly.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:05 am

"Hmmm ... an intresting story for an intresting person. And not one that's near it's end" I put down the cup and stand up, brushing crumbs from my jacket. "I think she should be awake by now" The archangel stands up and for once in the long time I've known him, looks nervous. His expression almost causes me to break out laughing.
"The Mighty Gabriel, third archangel of Heaven is nervous to meet a young angel demon girl that he saved 22 years ago" He flashes me a forced stern look and turns to the door, nervously smiling.
Here we go"

Lucinda stands up and begins pacing the room, going over everything in her head.
"Trying to figure things out girl" The heaven hell hybrid spun, startled and defensive. I didn't flinch, sitting motionless on the bed as if it was a throne.
"Who are you?" I smile and stand, looking down on the girl. I ignore the question, instead circling the girl. "I know you're past girl. Not from the memories you gave my brother, but from when you held my container in the alley. I reach out and slid my hand through her hair, she leaps out of reach, ready to strike me.
"Who Are You!" I smile again and stretch, bending my arms to they'd fit under the roof. "I'm a reclusive spirit, not contacting anyone since my death. Not even my siblings or my love" I extend my fingers and claw the roof, leaving deep gouges in the roof. "But I felt a connection with you, Lucinda son of Heaven and Hell" I take a step forward, bringing my arms down to my sides. "Unlike my sister I know what it's like, to bear a child, to care for it, to love it. Then to see it torn away, killed and it's body lost, unable to even be buried at my hand"
I step within inches of Lucinda and raise my hands in an open embrace.
"I know you are strong, and do not need protection. Yet I feel as if I must, to protect you and guide you. Like a mother would"
I start to fade, my body joining the shadows. Lucinda watches in silence, until I'm almost gone. "You never answered my question"
I smile one more time, "I am Ebenum, once the fair one. Now a reclusive soul in a sword. And I will now always be with you. Lucinda"
I fade out, with a gentle smile on my lips
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 am

I went for my door, pushing against the heavy wood; only to have it stay stuck in place. Those damn magicians must have put an enchantment on it. Lifting a hand, I obliterated it, killing a magi who was feeding the spell energy directly from his body, fool.
I stormed into the hall, making my way for the Ancient One's study. I heard a siren blare down the long stone corridor and a wave of angel guards charged from either end brandishing spears. I stopped, the power from the new soul, a combinations of hundreds of thousands of dark souls feeding me power. The ground cracked and green light blinded everyone in the hall. Chains flew from the deep fissures where the light came, strangling several of the soldiers before they could react, a wave of acid green fire followed burning them alive.
"May your souls return to heaven," I hissed, allowing the souls to pass to heaven, to be punished by the Angel Council as they see fit. I stormed up the now destroyed corridor and up the stairs. Down another corridor and up to the study door. They had better enchantments on this one.
I was about to smash down the door when I felt the presence of an angel on the other side.
"sh*t!" I said about to turn and walk away, then I decided it was worth facing the angle; I turned and knocked on the door, the soul of Satan tucked into my pocket.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 pm

'Hiding in the mountains and scaring away humans was my hobby and job. I only wished to keep them safe from other things in the mountain that could harm them or kill them. Humans who ignore me have a misfortune curse put on them. I only want humans to be safe' I thought as I wondered why I was lonely.

"I don't know who to control my emotions quite yet but I do try my hardest, at least I try" I muttered as somewhat of a smile grew on my face.

LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 pm

TINA

As usual I roamed the streets of London trying to find someone to help. If I was called back to heaven for a good deed nobody would choose me, they think I'm too young and childish to do anything. I wouldn't let anything put me down from reaching my goals.

I am an angel but everyone calls me a failure so I really don't know what I am. Anyways back to searching. I saw something but an angel was already there, well I have had enough! I'm sick of searching. So I stormed off back to the cottage where I lived unless I was needed. At least there I could lock myself up in the library and study.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm

[Roman meeting Gabriel with his brother's soul in his pocket ... Just be glad it Isn't Michael]
I was sitting in the chair, pretending to read the encyclopedia of angels while really trying to figure out the faint presence I felt in the room. It was familiar, right on the edge of my mind, but I couldn't place it.
Gabriel was sitting on the bed with Lucinda, explaining her birth and the circumstances preceding it. Which she was taking very well, considering her life was condemned before she was even fully formed in her mothers stomach.
Someone knocked at the door and the two jumped, startled. Gabriel even has a tinge of fear on his face, as if he expected his brother to be on the other side of the door.
"Enter" I closed the book and stood up, half expecting Michael to be there, half hoping so I could kick him where his right where his pride shone the most.
Roman entered the room, looking a bit conflicted between annoyed and cautious. As soon as he entered a dark, sickening scent caught my nose, causing my eyes to widen. He doesn't. I shot a glance at Gabriel and forced my face back to neutral.
"James. This is the Archangel Gabriel, he who fosters joy, truth, justice and love and grants wisdom in interpreting our dreams and visions" Gabriel bowed his head smiling, not seeming to catch the feeling of darkness and evil radiating off the warlock. Roman returned to the bow and shot a glance at Lucinda, actual fear for her in his eyes. I realize that look, the emotions behind it and the corners of my lips curl into a small smile. Maybe there's hope for him yet
"James. A new name for a new beginning, Roman?" Roman freezes, actual fear on his face. He almost turned and ran from the room, if not for the fear freezing his limbs. At his reaction Gabriel burst out laughing, same time as I did.
"Don't fear me, I'm not Michael. I'm the one that taught Londain here the value or mercy over true justice" Roman's reaction is torn between shock, fear and curiosity. I and the archangel continue laughing for another 14 minutes, every time we came close to stopping we looked at his face again and started right up.
"Ah, ha ha. Roman. Was there a, reason you came here?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:27 am

"I would ask to speak to you in private," I said to Londain, calming myself down, all of these emotions were completely new to me, I had never felt so exposed.
"I am sure what you have to say can be said before me," Gabriel said, leaning back, smiling.
"Sir," I said, nodding, "First I'd like to apologize for the killing of ten angel guards who tried to stop me on my way here, I sent their souls back to the heavenly realms to be reinstated," I started, nervous as ever. Gabriel frowned, but the clouds of emotion in his eyes cleared.
"Thank you for not killing them fully Roman," he said, nodding at me.
"I also ask forgiveness for this," I said, pulling the small vial from my pocket. Londain scowled, I assumed he'd sensed it the second I'd entered, the angel just cocked is head curiously.
"This is the soul of Satan," I said staring at the swirling mass of light. Gabriel jumped up, staring wildly at it, obviously not expecting that.
"Where did you get it?" He asked loudly, looking as if he were about to slap it from my hand.
"The Board of Cecruelans gave it to me as reward for removing Satan from his position of power and stopping his plans," I said, frowning at the vial.
"Then it is attached to you," Londain said, standing up.
"What? Who are the board?" I asked, turning to him, knowing he knew something. Gabriel looked just as curious, though a bit more worked up now.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm

I wrapped my arms around my stomache, feeling rather ill...
There was something about the way Roman had looked at and me, and my heart physically ached, but I didn't trust my instincts right now...
I lost track of what was happening around me, but it had an air of urgency.
"Excuse me..." I muttered getting up and walking to the door squeezing past Roman and into the hall.
I was still quite week, and my knees gave way.

[If i'm interrupting you can finish talking, i'm ok... More or less]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm

(oh i am back finaly sorry if name not spelled right i sorta lost all my data on them)

"stinking bird i knew i should of killed it the last time but i just had to let it live never mind at least i still have you sereacanth." Vill scratched under the dragons head and it pured he was covered in blood mostly heading towards london once more the bird that he left on long left behind it's body spread for near over a kilometer a gory meess that someone will have to cleen up one day.
"i must not bee spoted by that man again he knew about my kind i think he might....!!!" Vill droped to the ground and his paw went to his cheast "no...this is to soon.... why did that monster have to do this...." Vill moved onto his back and sat panting in pain for a few minitues till the pain subsided "if that man dose not know then he sould know someone at least able to seal this monsterand alow me to change again if not than i will only have some time left before the monster starts to take over if it dose it will happen again i will not let that happen" Vill got up and started to move again towards london to find (....help lost name...) Sereacanth slightly grined and then flew off to look for the man ahead of Vill.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am

I sat in my small stone room, the angel pacing quickly from side to side, his hand on his chin, in deep thought.
"I cannot allow you to absorb the soul," He said, stopping in front of me, "While it would be safer, and you seem to have changed in a matter of a week or two, the council would hang me from a limb.
"So I should use a device to hold the soul?" I asked.
"No, I cannot allow you to keep the soul in your possession, it is too insecure," he reached out, grabbing the vial from my loose grip. He immediately screamed and dropped it, I reached out and caught it, ready for his reaction.
"It is bound to me sir, as Londain said; it is mine and mine alone. Should someone succeed in taking it from me, it will find its way back," He scowled and leaned against a wall, his white wings rustling gently.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 am

I turned, seeing Lucinda collapse in the wall and rushed to to her side, picking her up. "Roman get Lucifer's soul out of here!" Gabriel nearly spear tackled Roman and dragged him out of the room, barely squeezing past me as i rushed back in. I lay the hybrid on the bed, tucking into bed and checking her temperature. Her skin was hotter then a normal human, and I didn't know if that was normal for her. I was at lost on what to do further, since she was the only one of her kind, so I placed the back of my hand against her forehead, hoping my icy cold skin would cool her down.
"My, are you acting like a concerned parent love?" I spun, horrified. The shadow of Ebenum stood before me, smiling mockingly. Before I could she speak she stalked over and looked down on Lucinda, like a concerned mother.
"Are you kidding me. For a year to this day, I have had no contact from you beside when you tried to talk me out of going beast. And now you come out of isolation to take care of a young women that has taken care of herself for the last 21 years"
"I felt, connected to her Londain. I can't explain why"
"Uh huh. Well How you you go manifest in front of your daughter. She hasn't seen you for the last 5,000 years and has spent all that time as the physical manifestation of Sloth. She could use some motherly care and love"
Ebenum spun on me, hissing. I knew she couldn't hurt me as a shade, but I still flinched. If there was one person I feared more then my missing father it was my sister and love.
"Ebenum" We both turned on Lucinda, weakly blinking her eyes. Ebenum instantly went from snarling angry vampire to caring, concerned mother. I stepped back as they started talking, out of my league when it came to taking care of a weakened living being. Vampire sure I could take care of one of them easily, but not something with a heartbeat.
I decided I wasn't needed and excused myself from the room, heading down the hall to my office. Suddenly I was struck with a flash of inspiration and took a detour to the furnace room. As if he knew I was coming the head smith was standing at the entrance waiting for me.
"Terrance, I have a project for you, and It's got to be your finest work, it's got to put to shame all other's of it's type. Even the smiths of heaven have to look down on it in awe and envy" As I spoke the dwarfs grin got wider and wider, till it was almost touching his ears.
"Finally, a challenge"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:09 am

"I don't know what's happening" I whispered, shaking. She knelt next to me and ran her long fingers through my hair, I really didn't have the strength to fight off the loving actions, and she lent in close.
"You're suffering a broken heart, my dear" she murmured gently so only I would hear.
"What?" I asked, confused, and she smiled softly.
"Angels are beings of light and love, and heartbreaks are quite literal for them, though it doesn't happen often" I felt like she was speaking a different language... Which is just a figure of speech to me since I can understand any language...
"There's only two true cures... One-" she hold up her hand in a fist and extends her index finger "Time! You have plenty of it, but I think what you lack is patience... Two-" she extends the next finger and wiggles it with the first "Love..."
I glanced at where Roman had disappeared, and then down at my lap, sinking into despair.
"Perfect..."

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:10 am

Gabriel looked as if he were about to snap. He may have been an angel of patience, but this was pressing his buttons pretty hard; at least I could be thankful it wasn't Michael, he would probably try to kill me for even having it.
"Londain," I thought, my mind projecting it to him in the other room. I felt a shrug of his consciousness and he replied.
"What is it Roman?" he obviously didn't like me inside of his head.
"The Board of Cecruelans, who are they?" I asked, he withdrew a bit at the words.
"They're a legend, a group of supernatural beings who have transcended death, nothing can kill them, nothing can look upon them and survive," he said, I could feel his discontent.
"But they are real," I said matter of factly.
"I have feared that they were since I learned of them," he replied. I scowled.
"What are you doing Roman," Gabriel asked, shattering my half meditation.
"Nothing," I said, standing up. He jumped up and put a hand on my chest, stopping me in my tracks. I reached up and grabbed his forearm, twisting it brutally.
"I have changed my ways, I have become docile, but I will not allow you to push me around Angel, Londain is in charge of me, and he's the only one I answer to," I let go, pushing the angel away and walking out the door. I had decided, the soul was mine, I was going to absorb it.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:00 pm

I stepped into the old courtyard, my mind reeling at the possibility of regaining my power. I sat down where the bag of tainted flour had once been and drew the vial from my pocket. I grinned as I saw it, the shimmering soul filling my mind with evil thoughts, as I'd known it would; it urged me to resume my work, to gather souls and seek knowledge.
I shoved the thoughts back and popped the cork from the vial and dumped its contents onto the ground, where it formed into a shimmering, glass-like mirror. The emotions that flooded over me was indescribably, it almost overwhelmed me, the power of the soul, even defeated as it was was amazing; never had I felt one quite like it.
The rage toward me, the anger toward Londain for allowing me to survive, the deep seated hate of all that breathes. I knew every being in London and a hundred miles around would feel it; magical or not.
I reached down and grabbed the soul, it formed easily into a perfect ball in the palm of my hand. I lifted it slowly above my head and allowed it to seep into my palm, spreading ribbons of white down my arm, forming swirls and runes. I lowered my arm, watching the glimmering new tattoo looking swirls stretching up my arm and onto my chest. I lifted my arm, the earth beneath me shattering and vaulting upward, propelled by godlike power. Blinding white light streaked from the fissures below me as I was rocketed into the air. I lifted both arms over head and screamed an incantation.
"Ut aethera tremour ad mea, deus timere me!" The blue sky erupted in a shower of white sparks, the clouds that were there swirling into a single seamless ball. I held it there, floating hundred of feet above my old home on the countryside. There was a blinding flash and I stood on the ground, the castle seeming to disintegrate in slow motion around me, streaks of white and green lightning arced away from me, obliterating everything, a massive crater forming around me. And it was over.
My old home was destroyed in a matter of milliseconds, and every magical being in the world had felt the surge of power. I was back.

['May the skies tremor at my power, may the gods fear me' was the phrase]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm

[I'm back-It's Grape because my old account wouldn't let me log in]
ALESSANDRA

Still in the prison I was furious but I was to weak. I could break out easily but I was to weak to take on a ten foot tall man. If the Ancient One was there that would mean I'd have to get past him and the ten foot tall man. "Inmerito hoc contritum timenda non periled ludibrio!" I said furious as I waited for something to happen or someone to come.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 pm

I teleported back to the Tutores guild hall, my senses heightened so drastically, I could sense every living creature in the huge sprawling labrynth, but a single, old soul drew my attention. I assumed I may as well find out who it is before I get punished.
I turned and walked down the hall, to a large door where two angels stood guard. I had gone a hundred years without seeing an angel, and suddenly I'd seen hundred in a matter of weeks. I brushed past them, one trying to stop me. He lay unconscious against the wall while the other went for help. I kicked the door in, crushing several enchantments around it in doing so. It was a lavish cell, but a cell none the less, and on the bed sat a girl.
"Hello there sweetie," I said, a bit taken aback that the strength of the soul I'd felt came from her.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:24 pm

[Grape, please add translations to everything you say]
[Cross, (Face plam) here we go again]
[Also I don't know who's room you ran into, Alessandra or Lucinda. Since Lucinda's not in a cell]

I froze, feeling cold as ice. I felt a great evil close by, so familiar I could almost place the scent. I turned, snarling "ROMAN!" All the workers of the foundry turned to me, afraid.
"GRAB YOUR WEAPONS, PROTECT THE VAULT. DO NOT LET ANYONE CLOSE UNLESS IT'S ME, THOMAS OR ONE OF THE ARCHANGELS!" I ran out of the room, drawing my sword. From the runes began to flow thick red blood and my shirt burst into blue fire as the demon rune burnt into my chest began to radiate power.
"ROMAN!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:30 pm

[Translation for what I said: I don't deserve this, I should be feared not treated like a toy]
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:55 pm

(who would have thought my idea would have worked)(i should stop talking to myself)
"so he is the one i once know or some i once know i think it might me time to finaly introduce my real self Searcanth its tiiiimmmmmeeee." Vill had watched what was going on from above Searacanth was coming towards him and Vill jumped of the building Searcanth hit him a ball was formed around the two after 10 seconds of falling a sonic burst that origanate from the two made most human ears ring and collaps Vill landed shortly after but was not as he should be insted of fur he had scales his horns were larger and longer and he had wings. his now scales turned red and a faint black glow was sorounding him till it covered him his eyes left eye became black eveything else reamained the same
"let us meet you and see if you are freind or foe." Vill seamed to disipear into thin air. "SO WE MEET AGAIN ARE YOU MY FRIEND FOE OR SOMETHING ELSE!!!" Vill now stood just outside the area of were Roman had destroyed his house
(just a back note magic dont work as quiet affective as it should but it dont matter agianst Roman)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 am

[I forgot there were two characters...whichever character Grape is controlling right now XD ]

She didn't look afraid, didn't look even slightly startled, just angry.
"So Thomas is done talking to me? So they send you?" She asked, almost disgustedly, looking me up and down. I smiled and opened my mouth to reply when I felt Londain behind me, rage radiating from his presence.
I spun around, Londain appearing in the doorway just as I turned. He had his sword out, his hair was disheveled and he must have lost his hat on the run up here. His shirt was gone, all aside from the sleeves, which were around his wrists, smoldering gently, a bit of smoke trailing up toward the ceiling.
I dropped to one knee, bowing my head, praying that he wouldn't chop my head off.
"Sir," I grunted, I could hear him panting from the effort of controlling the power.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:53 am

"What Have You Done!" I aim a kick at the warlock's chest, hoping to knock him to his back. Instead I go flying through the wall behind me and into another of the lavish cells, empty fortunately.
"Sir" I spin around and jump to a crouch, finding Roman standing over me, eyes blazing. "I'm continuing my research, with or without your consent"
"You Absorbed Lucifer's Soul!" I start laughing, shaking my head as I stand up, "You fool. Do you realize what you've done? Any chance of redemption you had is gone, any chance of going to heaven in the off chance you die by blade or bullet is shattered" I shake my head and pick up my sword. "Not only that, think of the poor young women, you'll leave heartbroken. WHEN YOU ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR CRIMES YET TO BE!" I swing my sword, the blade radiating with light blue souls. The blade is stopped inches from his body but the crescent moon of souls continue on, slicing halfway through his arm before he leaped aside snarling.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:49 am

I reached forward, my arm healing immediately, and snatched at the vampire. He hopped back, stumbling over a piece of furniture. A bolt of white shot from my outstretched palm, striking him in the chest, throwing him even further back, against the wall, which was softened by a tapestry, but still stone underneath. I heard the stone crack, and the vampire stumbled from the wall, slightly dazed.
Had I wanted to kill him, I would have then and there, another flash of light and he would be dead; but I didn't. My mind was still in control, I had overcome Satan physically, which meant I was easily a match for his weakened soul presence. My arm was sore, the soul crescent still burning under my skin, it would be weeks before the pain went away, if ever.
"I will continue to serve my sentence as your assistant Londain, but I will ask that you allow me to continue my research," I said. I had to press back the feelings of desire to kill, to take souls, to once again lay waste to the city.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:23 am

I paced under the eyes of a dozen or so angels. I had been moved 'for my own protection' I scoffed... Why do people around here think I need protection?
"Lucinda, could you sit down please?" I turned to Ebenum, laying on a lavish chaise.
"I have to do something... I can't just stand here and do nothing!" I hissed at her "Then sit..." she replied, not looking at me, not even looking to be awake. When I didn't move she peered at me and sighed.
"You don't have a choice here, love!" she added.
I licked my lips, thinking on that "Don't I?" her eyes went wide and she went to get up, moving slowly as though not to frighten a deer.
I turned on my heel to face the guards, lifting my hand, palm up, and a ball of what looked like white fire and red lightning formed, growing bigger til it was a bit smaller than a volley ball.
"Don't do this, Lucinda!" Ebenum whispered to me and I smiled "Don't worry..." I said reassuringly, letting it grow a bit bigger still "I have a 'no kill' policy" I threw it and another formed immediately and I hurled one after another at each at every guard, stunning them, then I rushed from the room...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next