Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 10 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  killer8529 Sun May 13, 2012 9:44 pm

(hello Vill)
"so what about the sins" A small child stood in the door way on older than 7 with red hair and a chinese dragon running down his right arm he wore black pants and a blue top with the symbol of yinyan on the back. every one stood deadly still as they turned to face the boy as he hit his head woth his hand "you don't know me sorry my name is Vill we have all met before the crazy werewolf thats been running around the one with horns.... anyway so what is he asking about the sins?"
( sorry I don't mention that the box sorta teleported him to a random place because and he has yet to relies he looks like a kid because of satan soul presence the box was draw to him and teleported next to the door which also stuffed his human form and reamber Vill has a grudge against one of the sins that's why he is interested )
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 10 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 16, 2012 1:17 am

"You want permission to hunt down the sins? interesting. Granted" I said without hesitating, sitting back down and reach for a roll of parchment. "One condition though Roman. I kill Wrath and Lust, that is non-negotiable"
"Why those two sir" Roman waves his hands and two chairs appear before my desk, one right behind Lucinda. The Hybrid smiles and sits down, without looking at the warlock. Roman followed and took his sheet. I tsk'ed and marked another piece of partchment.
"Wrath is my human brother, brought back as a sin thanks to you Roman, and the man who killed me as a human. Lust is my sister, Wrath's bedmate and the reason half my village, including Ebenum when she was human was killed" I was shifting through the notes on my desk, compiling a list of all the reports on the sins. I didn't have to look up to see the horror and disgust on their faces, it was reflected on my own.
"So, I get to kill them, and you hunt down the rest of the sins Roman, since you brought them ... out?" I picked up a piece of parchment, confused. It was a dead body report, of a young girl, a young warlock found dead about a week ago, two days after Roman killed Satan. the Cause of death was extreme blood loss and shock, and the undertaker's report stated that the wounds were caused by several vampires. A hollow feeling began to form in my chest as I read on, growing more horrified. Shoulder length light brown hair, deep green eyes, found near the ruins of Roman's castle.
"Gods, no ... I, I" Roman stood up and snatched the paper from my hand, Lucinda and Thomas leaning over to peek over his shoulder. I slumped into my chair, shocked.
"Wait. This, sounds like. My second apprentice?" Roman looks up at me, confused. I shake my head and cover my eyes with my hand, breathing deeply.
"It is. I killed her, by accident. But still, I killed an little girl. AGAIN!" I bang my hands on the desk, then stand up and run from the room, out the door before anyone could move.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 17, 2012 10:55 am

I sat for a moment, unsure what to do. I glance around the room to Thomas, who looked halfway through standing up, to Roman, who now had the report clenched in his hand. I stand up and walk towards the door.
"I'm gonna go see if he's ok" I mutter as I walk out the door. On a whim, I turn right and don't have to wander far before finding him, half hidden in a doorway, arms wrapped around his knees and a mixture of sadness and anger frittering across his face.
I walk over and and kneel down in front of him, placing a gentle hand over his, he jumps a little at the contact, as though he didn't realize I was there, or maybe he just didn't expect the calming affect.
"You're a good man, Londain, but everyone looses control. Some more than others, some less" the vampire looks up at me, with those shimmering blue eye "Have you?" I withdraw my hand and sit back on my heels "No"
I stand up and hold out my hand to him, he pinches the bridge of his nose briefly before taking my hand and letting me pull him to his feet, he tries to let go of my hand, but I hang on, and with a sharp tug he ends up in my embrace.
"Though others may perish, you will survive... And I know, you will continue to do the world good for centuries to come"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 am

I turned and punched the wall, the stone under an old red tapestry cracking under my knuckles.
"I'll be back," I growled, spinning and passing Thomas to the door. Shoving through I glanced down the hall to see Lucinda and Londain, but ignoring them, I turned and teleported away, into the heart of london.
The stench was overwhelming as I realised that my once clean lair, had become a sewer yet again. Lifting a hand, I set out a jet of energy, obliterating the filthy water around me, revealing the tables, skeletons, soaking rotten flash hanging from the yellowed bones like moss vines, lay atop them from my previous experiments. I walked quickly down the long, tall tunnel to the side pipe leading to what was once my office. Just before I turned to step inside, I felt an overpowering presence, something clicked in my mind and I realized what it was.
"Inertia," I said, stepping through the opening and into my small, round room. My desk covered with papers and rat droppings. In the corner, my cot sat, atop it lay the boy I had come for, standing over him was sloth.
"You," she said, turning slowly, the air chilling around us; the hatred in her voice easily distinguishable.
"Been a while, hasn't it?" I asked, strolling calmly to the desk, waving a hand, I blew the animal feces away.
"How did you find me Marvarak?" she half asked, half growled.
"My, my, you're quite active today, no?" I taunted, not answering her question.
"Answer me Marvarak!" she yelled, taking a step toward me, ice forming on the floor and edges of the cot.
"Truthfully?" I asked, picking up a paper.
"It would be preferred," she hissed, standing rigid.
"I had no idea you were here until I came into this room," I said, smiling up at her, "Truth is, I was looking for the boy," I gestured at the boy, either asleep or unconscious on the cot.
"Of what significance is the boy to you?" she asked, glancing back at him.
"He's my apprentice," I said, stepping from behind my desk.
"Ahh, and your master sent you to kill him? To remove your secrets from the world so what you did will not happen again?" she asked, putting the pieces together easily.
"I have no master, Sloth, you know that well enough, Satan didn't believe it, and look where that got him," I said, ignoring the rest of her question.
"No, Roman," she said, smiling, "He owns you now, you do what that filthy vampire tells you,"
"I am owned by no one!" I yelled, stepping toward her, "Now out of my way!" I glanced at the boy, I didn't know what was going on with him, but I would figure it out after I got him away from Sloth.
"No, Roman, you lost your power, you lost your influence after you killed the dark lord; I no longer respect, or care about you," she said, waving a hand.
"I've lost none of my power! If anything, I'm more powerful now!" I yelled, the demon woman was baring down on my nerves.
"Hah! You think that Londain would keep you alive if you had your previous power? Do you think he would let his bitch roam about with the power of an angel?" she sneered.
Something in my mind snapped, a long chain lashed out from the ceiling and wrapped itself around the sin's neck, jerking her up into the ceiling, her magic barely holding the force of the yank from breaking her neck and flattening her head.
I lifted a hand, more chains lashing out from the floor and walls, wrapping themselves around the much more panicked looking Sloth. She struggled, her freezing magic working on overdrive to freeze and break the chains, but the metal was like liquid, pulling the bits that froze back into the wall and replacing them with fresh metal. I knew sloth was the weakest of the sins, but this was pathetic. I drew my blade, and stepped forward, driving the silvery weapon into the demon's stomach.
She didn't even scream as the hundreds of souls in the blade overwhelmed her's dragging it with them, back into the blade.
"That's one," I hissed, allowing the body to drop to the floor. I could feel her soul inside of the blade, she didn't struggle, she didn't fight. I guess that's what you get when you're the sin of Sloth.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 am

[Nice ... except the sin of sloth died and became a vampire after you killed Lucifer ... she's just faded from he spotlight really ... but now that you've posted this I've had an idea]

"Thanks Lucinda, for being, understanding" I stood up and walked drudgery back to my office, followed by the hybrid. It must be the angel part in her, I thought as I turned into the hallway leading to my office. To find Crowley dragging Ebony towards me, concerned.
"Sir!" I rush to my step daughter's side, holding her hand in my own.
"What happened" Crowley stutters, looking between me and her, then just shrugs and collapses to the floor, tired. I shake my head and look down at Ebony, as Lucinda and Thomas stand behind me, peeping over my shoulder.
"Ebony!" Her eyes open when I shout her name and she takes a deep gasp of air, water and shards of ice erupted from her throat as she burst into a ragged fit of coughs.
"Eb! What Happened!"
"The, sin. Sloth. She's, dead" She blurts out between her coughs, throwing up water and ice of the carpet. I look at her confused, not understanding what she was saying. Behind me Thomas and Lucinda swap similar stares of confusion.
"What? I killed the sin of sloth, when I turned you into a vampire"
"No. What you, did, was. Expelled it. As a sort of, spiritual throwing up" I did remember feeling sick for a few days afterwards, at one point even feeling like throwing up. Which I had never felt before.
"It, reformed. It looked, exactly like me. I didn't know about it, till. Now" Ebony keeled over and vomited a torrent of water, before collapsing to the floor, unconscious. Crowley heard her and jumped to his feet, suddenly not tired. He grabbed Ebony and lifted her up, looking at me for orders. I waved him off with a short 'infirmary, Now!' before turning to Thomas, grave serious.
"Thomas, this just became more dangerous. I do not want one of the sins having a physical connection to her" I point down the hallway after Crowley, crushing some of the ice shards I had picked up in my other hand. "I want Sloth, dead.
"Sloth? Did you say sloth Londain" Everyone turns around to see Roman strolling out of my office, supporting a pale young man.
"I just killed Sloth Londain. why is there a problem?" I shoot a look at Thomas out of the corner of my eye, interested. Roman killing sloth and Ebony's reaction couldn't be a coincidence. I will have to investigate that later.
"No, nothing. I take it this is your apprentice" Roman opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off by pushing Lucinda towards him and stalking past him, Thomas in tow. "He looks unwell, take him to the infirmary immediately. When your done come back and we'll discuss the sins" I slam the door in the warlock's confused face and turn to Thomas. The big man looking as confused and curious as I am.
"Wot the bleedin' bloody 'hell was that!"
"I don't know Thomas. I don't know" I sit down at my desk and look at one of the reports randomly before turning back to Thomas. "I -" I cut off and did another double take, a cold feeling of dread going down my spine. The report was off a 'zombified' man, one of those infected by this rising plague. He had been taken to a healer to be examined and had rubbed his hands over her face. Within seconds the healer was also 'zombified' and the two set out infecting all the people who didn't escape the building in time.
"SON OF A BITCH! IT'S HIM!" I hold up the piece of paper to Thomas, sorting through the pile looking for the other reports. "Why didn't I see it before! Atallah-Seth! That bastard immortal Egyptian Warlock mummy"
"Sla daahhhn Londain. 'oo??

"Atallah-Seth was a evil Egyptian Warlock that rose to power around 3,000 BC, so when I was still young. He had gained his powers from the Egyptian devil god Seth, god of chaos. as well as immortality to all forms of natural or man made death. He can only be sealed away, not killed" I sweep everything off my desk, shattering glass and spilling ink all over my books and parchments. Buried under all of this was a chest dug into my desk, fitting perfectly with the face.
"When he rose to power me and my siblings, plus the leaders of the fairy clans, the Lycan packs and Gabriel all fought the bastard and his mind control plague, sealing him inside a tomb buried so far under the sands that no one could reach it without magic"

"And na 'e's escaped and is in London?" I ripped the chest from the desk, scarring the polished wood. About the size of a small child and made from black metal with dark red bindings it radiated darkness and evil in my hands.
"Thomas you don't seem to understand the severity of this plague. The only creature it does not affect is angels, all others fall prey to it's mind controlling powers" Thomas's face fell as the words sunk in, the full weight of this crisis finally hitting home.
"We - we 'ave nuffin' ter fear then. we can just get the bleedin' angels ter 'elp us -" The room erupted in a blinding light and I dropped the chest, covering my eyes. I heard Thomas yell in pain and something smash, hope it wasn't the glass cabinet I keep by the door. The light died and I uncovered my eyes, finding an stern looking angel with black hair and striking blue eyes standing in the middle of my office.
"Londain, I'm here to deliver a message from Lord Michael. He has called a meeting and is recalling all the children of god back to heaven" As suddenly as he had appeared the angel was gone, leaving me and Thomas starring at each other in horror and disbelief.
"Well Thomas, what's plan B?"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun May 27, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 23, 2012 1:40 am

"So, you went after Sloth alone..." Roman glanced over at me as we walked down the hall "Actually, I had no intention of finding a Sin, just the boy"
I peered at the boy a moment, a normal person would think him dead "Is he dangerous?" I asked as we approached the infirmary and I open the door for him "No more than my other assistants" he replied with a chuckle, walking through the door.
"Right, that's... not vague!" I mutter before following through and closing the door. I turn around at the ward I now face. Rows of clean white beds, some occupied, but many vacant.
"What's this" Roman and I both turn to the voice, a young warlock, wandered over from a desk in the corner. He leads us down an isle and tells Roman to put the boy down, before ushering us off to examine him in peace.
"You know I could of healed him, two seconds flat!" I say playfully, as we wander back towards the door. He laughs briefly before staring off, distracted. I frown and reverse back a few steps, and try to find out where he's looking.
"I- I killed her!" he stuttered pointing to one of the beds. "Ebony?" I ask when I see where he's looking.
"Eb- what? No!" he glance between me and her, oddly flustered. "Sloth... That's Sloth!" he started walking over and I darted in front of him.
"Roman... Roman!" I grab him by the arm with one hand and cup his face with the other "Listen... That's Ebony"
"Who?" I look back at the girl, and suddenly it clicks "She's Ebenums daughter... A Vampire!" I frown and look down.
How did I know that?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Thu May 24, 2012 8:13 am

[And Alessandra is about to escape the cell]
I was bored so I started to make a small flame, I made another one in my other hand and put it near the window bars and surprisingly a bar melted. "Well I've been here for a while so I'm good escaping" I said before melting the other bars.

I climbed out the window as quiet as I could so I wouldn't be spotted, after I climbed out I hid close by.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm

(thanks tomyh that helps)
"so Thomas, Londain remember me" A small child stood in the door way on older than 7 with red hair and a chinese dragon running down his right arm he wore black pants and a blue top with the symbol of yinyan on the back. "oh and you forgot deamons are not affeted by the plague.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 25, 2012 12:13 pm

I felt ill, all of this confusing relational nonesense made as much sense to me as english did to a rat.
"If she's not sloth, then why the hell is she identical to her? Even her soul is the same!" I said, staring past Lucinda to the girl on the bed.
"She's not Sloth, Roman, just listen," Lucinda insisted, smacking me hard in the side of the head, trying to keep my focus.
"If you say so," I said, scowling. I was confused, but I would take her word for it.

"Here," I said, drawing my pearly blade. Lucinda released me and looked at it, "Its sloth," I smiled, flipping the blade to hold it just under the hilt so she could touch it. Slowly, she reached out and grasped the sword, a small layer of frost forming instantly along the blade. She released it quickly and glanced at me.
"One side affect of this metal, after ending a life force, it will absorb the soul, similar to Londain's blade," I explained, sheathing the sword.
"So you intend on carrying around Lucifer, and the sins? Do you know what kind of trouble your setting yourself up for?" she asked, frowning.
"I've got it under control this time," I said, turning away and pacing to the opposite side of the room. Slowly, I turned back, a feeling of dread dropping over the room, and I was sure, the building.
"What the hell is that?" I asked, glancing around, some sort of ultra powerful ward keeping me from reaching outside of my mind. Lucinda could feel it too, her skin bleached and she glanced around nervously.
"Its him," I whispered, realization hitting me, "He wasn't unconscious by means of Sloth, but by his own," I walked slowly toward the door to the infirmary's main hall.
"What are you talking about?" Lucinda asked, watching me cautiously.
"I mean, my apprentice's body was coping with an immense number of souls being absorbed into it, the same happened to me, a hundred and twenty years ago," I slowly pushed the door open to find the room coated in ice, the young medical warlock was in the corner, long, freezing chains mummifying him, but he was alive.
"So, you did manage to get some of my books before I destroyed my castle," I said loudly, the pale boy sitting on his bed, his back to me.
HE jumped up, spinning to face me, a flash of white from his broad smile.
"Master! You are alive!" he yelled, walking around the bed and toward me.
"Yes, I'm alive and well," I said, smiling at him.
"Where have you been? I've been waiting, I've been practicing!" he said excitedly, pointing blindly to the room, "I knew you weren't dead, nothing could kill you!" he was overcome with joy and was literally shaking.
"I've been busy with private matters, I apologize for not seeking you out sooner," I said, a burst of energy from me thawing the room and destroying the chains wrapping the medical warlock.
"Its fine, its fine!" he said, walking briskly up to me, his smile widening as he saw Lucinda, "Are you another apprentice?" he asked, peeking over my shoulder at the beautiful redhead. She burst into laughter, sitting down onto the end of a bed, doubling over to clutch at her stomach.
"Its not that funny," I said, before bringing my attention back to the boy, "No, she's a companion, and dare I say, technically my superior,"
"What? Superior? Have you abandoned your attempts at londain, at immortality?" he asked, slightly confused.
"Its a long story, come sit down," I said, motioning him back to his bed. It took me over three hours to explain what had happened after we'd parted ways, how I'd killed satan and come to be under londain's servitude, and how I'd met Lucinda and escaped, before returning voluntarily.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 27, 2012 11:17 pm

[No Killer, I designed this plague to effect everything except angels. So the only demons not affected are fallen angels]

"Who the hell are you boy?" I pick up my chair, ready to throw it at the boy. I don't remember seeing him ever in my life but there was something about him I didn't like. "And no, I know exactly the properties of this plague, having had to deal with it and it's creator at least 6 times in the last 4,800 years"
"You've fought this plague 6 times? and didn't see it till na?" Thomas looks at me confused and I roll my eyes. He apparently had forgotten about the boy.
"Yes, 6 times. And so far the only race not affected are angels! Now answer me! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU BOY!" the boy smiled evilly and disappeared, fading from sight. I swore and threw the chair at the closed door, denting the wood and shattering the chair.

"As much as I would like to, I cannot deal with the boy right now! I need to find Atallah-Seth and stop him!" I threw the chest on the ruined desk and stalked over to the door beside Thomas. Throwing open the door I stepped into my personal armory, weapons dating from every era, from all over the world, both human and magical.
"And 'a 're ya garn ter do that? Ya said 'e can't be killed and the bloomin' only way ter beat 'im is ter seal 'im away in 'is tomb, which aw the way in bloody Egypt" Thomas ducked through the doorway and grabbed his cannon rifle, packing enough ammo and and powder to arm a man'o'war.
"Don't remind me. But with all the angels gone, and no way in my power to kill him, I need a miracle to -"I stopped dead, a sudden realization dawning on me. The plague doesn't effect angels at all, not even the nephilim, the half children of angels were effected. Which means.
"Lucinda and Roman!" I spin around, pushing past Thomas back into my office, my mind going through every tiny detail of Atallah-Seth's power and immortality. He couldn't be killed by normal means, even beheading won't work, which is why I haven't been able to kill him. But he can be killed, everything has a weakness.
"Atallah-Seth's power comes from the dark god Seth, granting him invunerability to everything. However if a warlock like him could perform a spell of greater power that would strip him of his powers or kill him, then Atallah-Seth would be unable to overcome it and would die"
"Wot 're ya talkin' abaht Londain?" I stopped, and turned. I had completely forgotten Thomas was there, again.
"Atallah-Seth can be killed if I can find a warlock strong enough to overcome Seth's power. However Atallah-Seth created the mind control plague so that no warlock could ever get close to him to cast a spell like that, they're especially susceptible to the plague. Roman however can't be affected by the plague as he's got the soul of an angel, making him immune. And with Lucifer's power, which I hesitate to say, is ten times more powerful then Seth's so can kill Atallah-Seth"

"So wot, you're garn ter grab Roman, convince 'im ter use lucifer's soul, which ya and 'e 're tryin' ter get rid of" Thomas nods at the piece of parchment laying on the floor entitled 'Ideas for getting rid of Lucifer'. "And then use 'im ter cast a spell that would kill the bleedin' Atallah-seth once and for aw"

I started pacing my office, thinking on what he had just said. It was true I needed Lucifer's power to kill this bastard, but the cost on Roman might be too great. Plus there's the chance that I'm wrong and he might be affected by the plague even with Lucifer's angel soul. But I'll never know and Atallah-Seth will never die from pacing.
"I know it's not right to do this to him, but Roman is the only chance we got on this" I sigh and turn to Thomas, picking up the box from my desk. "Thomas, I'm going to put this base into complete lock-down, everyone leaves, all the experiments, weapons and the forges locked away" Thomas looks at me stunned, as if I had just punched him in the face. In all the history of the base I have never even talked about the lock-down, never even thought of it. But if Atallah-Seth managed to get his hands on everything I had here, the world would be doomed.
"Thomas, I'm going to take Lucinda and Roman and hide in the city, tell him the situation and try bring down Atallah-Seth" I looked sadly at the small giant, knowing all to well the chance that we could both be infected. "I'll make sure that even if I'm infected then Roman and Lucinda can find a way to bring this immortal bastard down"
"For once, you're not the wahn savin' the world" Both me and Thomas start laughing, as I grab the chest and my sword, ready to go.
"Well, see you, either on the same side, or not"
"I'll try not mangle ya ter bad sir" I nod my head, and run out the room, heading to the infirmary.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon May 28, 2012 1:10 am

(think of Vill as a kid that very anoying and trust me when I say mind controle don't work on Vill to well but yes it will work on him it's just a way of showing vills true self)
"so he dose not even recognize me but what was the plague he was talking about" I rub the back of my head shaking it "only angles immune to it hay then must either be realities to a evil god or person or just a spell gone wrong or something but who cares it dosen't involove me" I look around trying to find where I am "next time I get a location one not random location" I clim up on to ceiling just as the man walks out I stop dead 'to dumb to think to look up no one ever dose might as well leave a little message so they know who I am' I watch them as I hang onto the wall slowly transforming to my true form before breaking one of my horns transforming again back into a child and dropping it and moving out a window 'If they don't rember who I am then i might think of....wait did he say hmmmmmm' I clime out a window and move to the top of the roof 'let's see if it is the person I think it is if so I am in'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Mon May 28, 2012 9:41 am

I began to grow bored, so I wandered off trying to find somewhere where I could do something. I walked into a place I didn't recognise and saw a hole. It was very deep but I couldn't, but from boredom I jumped down it. I fell for roughly 10 minutes before landing and hitting my head.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:57 am

He's not going to agree to this. I rush into the infirmary, spotting the two I was after, near one of the beds with the young boy Roman had brought in.
"Roman! Lucinda!" the two look up, seeing me sprint towards them with my sword and the chest. I reached them and ignoring the boy, passed the chest to Lucinda and grabbed the two by their shoulders.
"I'll explain in a sec, just one of you teleport us somewhere secluded and hard to find in the city, somewhere only you'll now about"
"Londain, what are you -"
"No time! The fate of the world is at stake here and we, need, to, go!" Roman and Lucinda look at each other confused, both go to open their mouth when I swear in my (extinct) native tounge and open myself up to the energies within my sword. I feel one of the demon souls trapped their cast all his magical energy at me, foolishly thinking he can hurt me. Instead i channel the energy through me and into the Warlock and Hybrid, trying to force their magic to jump us to a random location.
"What are you doing!"
"You can cast magic?"
Both their magic erupts and floods into, trying to defeat the invading source of magic coming from my sword. Channeling their combined magic I yell the words for the spell in my head, feeling them join with the magical torrent channeling through my body. For a split section the world falls away from me and I find myself in a void, before landing violently in a large, dark room, still holding Roman and Lucinda by their shoulders.
"What the hell!"
"Where are we Londain!" I release the two, and collapse to my knee's. I can't create my own magic, but channeling it tired me out, even for a race that never tired physically.
"I don't, know. One of, you, thought of, it, and. We, teleported, here"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 pm

[...anyways]

I looked around the familiar room, a sadness settling deep in my gut. I wandered over to where a beautifully carved canopy bed stood tall and proud, if not a bit beaten up. I dropped to my knees a reached under the bed, pulling out a small chest, I felt Londain and Roman walk over watching curiously in silence as I open the lock with a touch and lift the lid.
Inside lay a pile of fabrics, I reach out and pull out something fluffy and white, running my thumb across the red embroidery in the corner.
"Why are we here, Londain?" I asked dropping the small blacket like it bit me. I stand up and round on him feeling an hot anger burning in my heart. "What is so important that you've brought us here?!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 pm

"Don't kill me Lucinda, let me explain first" I pulled up an old worn chair and sat down, covering myself in dust. Lucinda sits on the bed, still fuming while Roman looks between me and her, awkwardly.
"Start explaining, before I set something on fire" I freeze, eyes going wide. Before they notice I cough and look away.
"An ancient evil warlock has arrived in London, and is slowly infecting everyone with a mind controlling plague. The only creatures immune to it are angels"
"Well then get Micheal down here to smite this bastard" Lucinda fell backwards, instantly blanketing herself in a cloud of dust. Roman shook his head and sat down at the end of he bed, waving his hand to disperse the dust.
"Well one, Lucinda. I'm not calling that ass hole of a pigeon. And two, every angel in the city has been recalled to heaven" Lucinda shot upright and both turned to me, confused and shocked. I sighed and stood up, drawing some parchments from my coat. 'Roman, levitate these please" I threw the papers in the air and stood back, watching them hang in the air.
"Roman, I consider this warlock to be your precursor. He is one of the most evil and vilest creatures I have ever met, and I've met a few" the warlock's eyebrows raised and quirks hid head to the side. "This one however, has the power of a dark god behind him, which makes him very hard to kill"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 pm

"So what does this have to do with us?" I stood up and step forward, starting to read through the pages. Roman walking up to joined me, scanning the pages and following the words with his finger.
"Angels are the only beings not affected, so I needed you Lucinda, to help me fight him as Vampires, therefore I, am susceptible to the plague"
"As are Warlocks" mumbled Roman still going through the notes.
I frowned slightly thinking on that "Hang on" I take a step away from the pages and glance between Londain and Roman "Angel's you say? Any Angels?" he smiles gently at me and nods his head, clearly having had the same thought.
"Huh?" Roman looks between us, missing the significance. "Roman, you absorbed Lucifer's soul..."
"And Lucifer by all rights, was an Angel..." Londain continues and Roman's face lights up with realization.
"So, we're gonna take him down then? How?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:09 pm

(oh nice cool and how is the plauge spread)
' a plauge that only angles are immune to hmm new or old magic dout its been made naturaly or by man' I was laying ontop a building the sun was on my shoulders i sat watching the sun raise its ugly head "to bad" i said "i wish i could see her again" a smallrock sat by me in the shape of a dragon a seven headed one "well good bye my brother we will met again some day maybe after this has finished you never know but for now i will realease you good bye" the rock began to move and change into a single headed dragon then flew off 'i wonder if we will ever train again like we did the first time we met goodbye child of the wondering soul' the dragon whispered into my mind "wondering soul? thats new as well as talking dont ever way much dont you brother but dont talk in riddles you know i cant do them." the dragon flew off and past london 'good bye now go find your true ending to your story' i chukle 'he still remembered it' "i will reth" 'look after your self and dont die' the dragon dissiperaed from sight before i moved 'lets find some place to rest while we wait for thouse slow beings to return and stur alittle more truble'
(not reth will return later to kill hehe)
(also not actual brother as in a boy he grew up with so he thinks its his brother even though he is a dragon yes this is vill the true vill not the monster about to be realised)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 am

[The plague is spread through the infected touching an non-infected person. It has to be skin to skin contact and the victim is infected in under a minute]

"Well, I have sort of a plan for that. but none of us are going to like it" I stood up and stepped in front of the pages. Roman took a step back respectively and Lucinda cocked her head, waiting for me to explain.
"Atallah-Seth as I said had the power of a dark god, the god in question being Seth, he ancient Egyptian god of chaos" Roman's eyebrows raised even higher, clearly impressed, while Lucinda looked confused, not knowing who Seth was.
"Now he cannot be killed by any means because of this, which has annoyed me the last six times i've fought this bastard" the two look between themselves, amazed and shocked. Lucinda opened her mouth to say something but I quickly cut her off. "However i've think I've discovered a ancient black magic tome with the right spell for dealing with this bastard. The problem is, I need someone with immense black magical energy and skill to cast it. Which I can't use of course"

"So you need to find a dark god stronger than this Seth guy? I'm sure you know hundreds Londain" I look at Lucinda, wondering who she meant. As far as i knew she was still young and didn't know that many dark gods, not like me. Sure there's Hades, he's gone dark after all the treatment from his brothers, I thought, trying to list all the pagan gods I knew.
"Problem Is non of them would want to help me or London, or anything really. Plus none of them would get here in time to help" I sighed reluctantly and turned to Roman, really hating that I had to do this. "The only with with enough power to beat Seth's power is an archangel, and only one of those went evil"

Roman's face dropped as he realized what I meant and Lucinda went pale. It took them several seconds for the shock to set in and the fact that I was dead serious to sink in.
"Are, you. Insane!"
"It's been said about me"
"I've been searching for a way to remove Lucifer's soul, I've made sure he'll never control me again! and now! Now you want me to use his power!"
"Roman, I've been looking for ways to remove his soul as well, trust me I want that bastard dead, more then anything. but he is the only thing evil enough and strong enough to overcome Seth's power"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:07 pm

I wanted to say no, to insist we find another way. After all, we did ALL get a say in it, right? But one look at Roman, I knew he'd say yes, and that'd be two to one.
I turn on my heel and walk back over to the bed, I sit down, hiding my face in my hands, I felt so completely and utterly hopeless, a feeling I've decided that I detest!
After a moment I remove my hands and look up to see them both staring at me with concern.
"So, if we're to do this..." I start, leaning back on the bed in a somewhat more relaxed pose "What exactly would be my role?" He sighs and walks towards me.
"Like Roman's stated, Warlock are suitable to the plague. The problem is that they are especially vulnerable, there is a chance that Roman may be infected, with or without Lucifer's soul!" I gnaw gently on my bottom lip, not bothering to hid my worry.
He takes a deep breath before continuing "Therefor, it will be your solemn duty to protect him from Atallah-Seth and his army"
"Better safe than sorry?" I add, smiling gently, he smiles back and nods.

[I apologize if there are too many spelling errors... this computer has no spell check! Happy]

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 am

It came as a shock that he wanted me to use Lucifer's soul after stressing to me how important it was that I not use it, or even make contact.
"And what if I'm not affected by the plague? But Satan takes me over?" I asked, watching the other two. Cindy glanced over, thinking; Londain scratched his chin.
"You don't feel your will is enough to keep him in check? Afterall, you've defeated him before," Londain said.
"Should I become weakened or pass out from exhaustion, there's nothing I can do to control him," I said, I was actually becoming eager to see this tome that Londain spoke of. Should it contain powerful magic I could use.
"I can hold him back," Cindy said, standing up to begin pacing. I smiled sadly and turned to her.
"That won't be possible," I said, she cocked her head at me and motioned for me to go on, I sighed, I'd hoped I wouldn't have to speak of this.
"When I was young, I discovered a method in which I could inscribe spells directly into my soul. Those parts would become deadened and 'infected'. I only discovered this after I'd inscribed numerous spells into my being, one of them being my chain spell, another my demonfire," I explained, "that is why it is so easy for me to use the spells, they are already inside of me, I don't even need to think to use them, I just feel. I also inscribed several defensive spells, one of which will strike back at any who tries to gain access to my mind, lighting them with a powerful endless fire spell. If you touch my mind with yours, you will be engulfed immediately, and the flames won't die until you do," I cracked my knuckles, watching Cindy's expression fall further.
"Then its a risk we must take," Londain said abruptly, "Atallah Seth must be stopped," I nodded, the pages in the air shuffling themselves into a neat pile, which set itself on the bed.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am

"However, I am not all heartless. I would not ask this of you if I knew you couldn't contain him." I sit on the bed next to Lucinda, pulling out my sowrd. "But still, I think this should help you contain him and defeat Atallah-Seth. Trust in their wisdom and their guidance" Before she can react I place my her head, covering her eyes and grab the blade of my sword. The metal and my hands glowed bright sapphire blue, the runes lighting up like fire. Lucinda's mouth fell open in a silent scream as her eyes began to glow the same bright blue.
It's done
I release Lucinda and fell back on the bed, exhausted, unable to move. I heard Roman rush over to her to see if she was ok, before turning on me, angry.
"What was That!" I was too tired to answer him, too tired to even lift my head. I couldn't answer him, and i didn't need to.
"Peace Baldy, our brother just granted your girl 5,000 years worth of knowledge and experience" Roman turned, green fire appearing around his hands. Before him stood a group of people, all dressed in white.
"Peace, Roman. We're not here to hurt you. Well, they're not" Roman went white and the fire in his hands died. One of the people smiled and stepped forward, flicking her silver hair.
"Roman" I struggled to sit up, using my sword as a cane to pull myself up. "This is what I did, I transferred the souls of my brother's and my sisters. From my sword and my soul, onto Lucinda's"

"And with her angelic -" The tallest of the group began, a lean dark skinned Persian man with fair hair and bright sparkling eyes like emeralds.
"And Demonic prowess" cut in a small and wiry oriental man with with long sandy blonde hair and eyes like polished amethyst. Unaffected the Persian continued.
"We have been given the ability to fully manifest in this world"
"Not like spirits or shades, but as physical beings" Lunae said as she stood before Roman, starring into his eyes.
"Which means, we're here to help her protect you. Roman" Said the last and youngest of the group, a small orange haired twelve year old with eyes of pure jade.

"Roman, as of now I am placing my family as yours and Lucinda's caretakers" Roman slowly turned to me, the look of horror on his face. He looked as if he had just been put into a cage of ravenous ferocious lions. which considering my family of ancient vampires, one with a small grudge against him, is more frightening then Atallah-Seth, or Lucifer.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:59 am

"You can't be serious," I said, glancing back at the group of fully manifested vampires.
"You tried to imprison us, we tried to kill you, shall we call it even?" the ginger (boy or girl?) said. I frowned and looked back to Londain, who still lay on the bed, though he moved his fingers slowly, regaining his energy. The questions firing off in my head were pushed aside as I helped Lucinda sit up.
"You okay?" I asked quietly, though I knew the vampires could hear me anyway.
"Fine, just a bit tired," she replied, rubbing her face with her hands. I then made a decision that had been eating at me for quite some time.
"I'd like to speak with your family in private," I said, speaking to the group of vampires.
"Very well," Londain said, slowly standing up.
"You'll be safe here," I said, touching each of them, teleporting them away to a small, dilapidated house on the outskirts of my hometown in Russia, the house I grew up in, one that was protected by powerful dark magic. Slowly, I turned to the vampires still in the room, "Should Lucifer's soul take control of me, I want you to do anything you can to stop him. That includes killing me," should I be taken over by Lucifer, I didn't want him to hurt Lucinda, and I knew that if he gained full control of me, she was his first target. I stepped away, teleporting into my old home behind the other two, who were propped against a wall.
"What's the plan?" I asked, looking at Londain

[my character will not be dying, just a heads up]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:59 pm

I glanced over at the furnishings in the room and scowled, I hated this place, it was where my uncle had been slain after trying to stop my studies, and also where Londain had killed my old dark master.
"First off, I'm going to need that Tome you think contains spells to defeat this poser," I growled, watching Londain, speaking down about my adversary boosting my spirits slightly. It would be refreshing to duel again, it had been so long since I'd faced anyone that was an actual threat to me. Satan hadn't counted, as fighting him was for a completely different purpose, in fact, Londain had been my last challenge, and I was convinced I could have beaten him had the Angels, and then Satan not intervened.
"It is in my office," Londain said, straightening up and fixing his overcoat, I was glad he didn't say anything about the mage not being a poser.
"We'll start there, from that, I'll see about tracking him down," I said, figuring up a plan, "After we spot him, and depending on what these juicy spells of yours do, we'll try to separate him from his dark god, afterall, I doubt a dark god would transfer himself completely into a mortal vassal; without being forced that is," I patted my chest, lucifer's soul writhing like a snake, "We can use a similar method as I'd intended to use on you," I gestured at Cindy, who was still leaned against the wall, "We taint his wards, which might be in itself enough to drive the dark god a little further away, unlikely, but possible," I cracked my knuckles, ready to be on with it, but I had to plan carefully.
"We'll get the book, and return to Lucinda's hideout," Londain said, I nodded back and reached out, touching the pair with my mind, teleporting us into the now dim office of Londain. The entire base had been shut down and evacuated, but I could feel something wandering the depths of the dwarven forges, no, deeper.
"Is there something under the forges?" I asked Londain as he shoved piles of papers from his desk.
"No," he replied quickly, glancing up for a moment.
"If there is, this might be a good time to tell me, because whatever is down there, its angry," I could feel its rage radiating upward alarmingly. If it had always been there, it had been masked by the many creatures milling about, but now that the facility was empty its warded presence was clear. I looked forward to finding out what it was after the coming shitstorm.

As Londain shuffled among his desk and library of books, I drew Lucinda off to the side, "I got your back, you've got mine," I said, looking her in the eyes, she was still tired from the transfer of the vampire souls, as was Londain. I leaned down and gently kissed her before turning to help Londain look for his book.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 pm

"It's not here?" I dug through the pages on my desk and rifled through the draws. It wasn't here. I looked up, cursing. Before I left the tome had been on my desk, open to the page about Seth and his powers. Now it was gone.
I swore in my native tongue and looked up at Roman. "It's gone, Thomas must have returned it to the vault" I sighed.
"Come on" I step out my office and down the dark halls. All the torches lining the wall were dead and cold, leaving the halls in total darkness, to me the hall was as bright as day and everything had a slight red tinge to it.
"I must warn you, the vault is not something I have shown anyone. Only Thomas knows of it and it's entrance. Inside is all the magical items I have collected over the years, items of great power that are far better off there than causing death and disaster in the world"
"Items like what? This tome?"
"I don't know how much you know of magical items Lucinda, but Roman I trust you know of a few"
"Such as what?"
"The Holy Grail, The ark of the covenant, Pandora's box, The apple of Eden and the Golden apple of discord; The seal of Solomon"
"What!" Roman stopped dead behind me, shocked. "You mean you have the arc of the covenant as well as the seal of Solomon hidden underneath London"
"and more" my brother Zulyn appeared behind the Warlock, towering over him. over 7 feet tall with a well muscled African body he was only a full 6 feet shorter then Ebenum.
"I have lived a very long time Roman, as you know. And have found allot of items, books and tomes that contain great power. After watching one said item destroy an entire city i decided to hide them away so no evil can ever posses them again" I stopped and looked at Roman, dead serious. "As such I'm going to have Zulyn and Xing keep a close eye on you. All the items within are magical in nature and extremely powerful. So no touching" Zulyn traded a michevious smile with the oriental man standing next to him, a full two heads shorter then him. though both were nothing alike in their heritage, culture or appearance they were like the twins of the family.
"Oh and he lied about something being under the forge" I rolled my eyes and shook my head at Ivan, the ginger boy. Although he was only 12 in appearance and the youngest of the family he had the maturity and mental state of someone four times his age.

I opened the door to the forge. The room seemed unnatural without the heat and sound of activity. Ignoring everything I walked down the middle aisle, heading towards the back wall. Directly opposite the entrance stood twin golden statues of angels, swords drawn, looking as if they were guarding a blank wall.
I turned around, to find Lucinda starring up at the angels, a hint of jealousy in her eyes. Roman stood behind her, looking over his shoulder at the two vampires looming behind him. My other siblings were further back, Lunae starring daggers at Roman.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:51 pm

I sigh, wrapping my arms gently around myself and tightening, sliding one of my hands over my shoulder and down my dress, lightly touching my finger tips to the top of the damaged skin there. I shake my head and turn around, facing Londain.
"Is the Forge still accessible?" I ask, walking up to him, he narrows his eyes slightly at me an I couldn't help feel slightly uneasy. After a moments thought he nodded his head and signaled to... Xing? I think that was his name, a moment later he was by my side, arms folded behind his back and awaiting instruction.
"Please escort, Lucinda to the Forge... and make sure she doesn't get into any trouble" he adds the second part with a playful smile, but I knew he was dead serious.
Xing shift he hand from behind to in front and offers a short bow before gently placing a hand on my back to guide me away. We head through the vault and I can't help looking around at all the treasure around me, as Londain had mentioned, the Fruit of Knowledge was there, that caught my eye, as well as Solomon's Seal, I frowned as I passed it, a strange sense of Déjà Vu enveloping me, I shook it off and continued walking.
We exited the vault and I was lead down many halls til we reached the forge.
I stood, frozen, staring at the door, a nervous warmth spreading in my gut, but I reminded myself that there was nothing I'd yet to attempt that I couldn't accomplish. My powers alone could accomplish half the work...
I take a deep breath and push through the doors, followed by Xing.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next