Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 12 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 pm

My heart seemed to speed up as my eyes landed on the oozing heart. I didn't trust these fallen angels, their loyalties are in constant question because they only concerned with their own welfare, regardless of others.
"Roman..." aside from moving protectively in front of me, he made no sign of having heard me.
"We don't need you're help... We can get the ingredients without you" he nodded his head in agreement, his pale skin almost white under his shaggy black hair.
"Yes, well... The ever wrathful Germain, as you called him, ordered me to protect the warlock, and I am not about to disobey him, I'd be better off dead!"
"You need not worry about that, fallen one!" I turned to the new voice, as does Roman and the fallen angel, and we see Darius step forward, Ebenum, Ivan, Lunae, Xing, and Zulin standing casually behind him.
Frowning, I walk around Roman and towards the Ancient Vampires "What do you mean?" I asked, stepping right up to him. He sighed and avoided eye contact with me. Looking up, I received a similar reaction from the others.
"Our connection to Londain was severed almost an hour ago... We can no longer sense his presence in this world" Ivan said after a moment of silence.
An hour ago? I had felt a sudden cold dread spread throughout my entire being a out an hour ago... I hadn't know what it meant.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 12 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 pm

EBENUM
"Regardless. we still need to kill Atallah" I slammed the scythe on the ground, cracking the cobblestones. Everyone looked to me, looking as if I was about to kill someone. "Do you still have all the cauldron and the book"
Lucinda holds out her hand and the cauldron comes clattering into existence in front of us. I smiled and nodded.
"We managed to grab the ingredients" I noticed Lucinda smile slyly in the fallen ones direction as I pulled out a bag. Roman looked at the bag pleased, taking a step towards us, reaching into his coat for something. Suddenly the wind changed, and I smelt something, something unsettling. I spun around, swinging the scythe around as I went. Decapitating a human leaping out of the shadows. I heard my brothers and sister also draw their weapons as hundreds of infected leaped out of the shadows, surrounding us.
"Cachu!"

[Welsh - Cachu = sh*t. Welsh is one of the closest things to celtic I could find]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 am

Surprised but hiding it well, I pull my guns from their holsters and aim. The infected seem to hesitate a moment with identical smiles plasters on their otherwise blank faces, before rushing us with outreached arms.
Firing my guns, I turn, searching for Roman, and I realized they'd separated him from me.
"Ebenum!" I yell while spinning, looking for her.
"What?" I look to my right and see her swinging her Scythe. I pull out my swords and hold them high to catch her attention, a blink of an eye and they're gone returned to my room... a beacon!
"Get to Roman! Follow the swords! You have the ingredients and the cauldron... Go!" I watch her disappear into the crowd and return to shooting, still not aiming to kill, only to injure. Backing up, I felt something bump into me.
"Lucinda... you sure know how to party!" I smile at the voice, orange hair dancing just outside my vision.
"Ivan..." he jumps in front of me, thrusting a delicately crafted cutlass, taking down two of the infected advancing on us!
"The others are already gone! They took Roman, rather forcefully I might add, and took him back" I nodded as we continued to fight side by side "They lost the fallen ones heart though..." I cringed at that, especially since the fallen we'd ran into, would have surely fled!
"And why have you remained?" I shouted, shooting a man trying to sneak up behind him, he smiled at me simply "I seemed to be the only one who thought it a tad unfair to leave to to fight this mass by yourself..."
I laughed as he lunged at me, stabbing inches from my side and into the gut of someone behind me.
"They can't infect me! They can't kill me! Please, Ivan, I'm fine just go back? Help them find a new heart!"
"You don't think five ancient vampires can manage it?" I laugh again, and find him rest against me, back to back "Nah, I'd rather be here having fun!" and with that he dashes away, still slashing and hacking, off into the horde!
Still laughing as he vanishes from site, I turn to return to the fight, only to find Atallah-Seth now standing before me, the infected crowd forming a circle around us.
Before I can even open my mouth his hand darts out, I see a glint of silver and fall to my knees in pain, I look at my arm, at the cut and cringe as it refuses to heal, it was more painful that anything I had ever felt!
I look up and see a dagger hanging from his hand, dripping my blood, and I wonder briefly how such a plain dagger could hurt me so!
He steps towards me, smiling and scoops down to me, wrapping his hand around my wrist, he digs his nails into the cut as his drags me to my feet.
I was starting to feel dizzy, I didn't know what was happening! The horde around my all seemed to be standing still around me, and I thought I could here Ivan's voice yelling at me...
But darkness swept mercifully over me and I felt myself falling down...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 am

EBENUM:
"Let go of me! I-" Roman struggles against Darius and Zulyns tight grasp, his eyes go wide as he seems to realize he was no longer fighting the horde.
"Where-?" he spun on his heels, assumingly looking for Lucinda, I take a step forward and lay a hand on his shoulder "She stayed behind to hold off the horde so we could finish the ritual"
"WHAT?" he bellowed, stepping back, out of my reach.
"I'm going back for-" he didnt Finnish his sentance and I could feel the power begin to build as he readied himself to disappear back to that street to find her. Darius step up from across the room and latched his hand onto Romans upper arm, making him wince.
"Goddammit! There were hundreds of them! We left Lucinda to fight an army alone!" he screamed tearing himself from my brothers grasp.
"You underestimate her Roman, have you not yet learned that she is more than capable and can take care of herself?" his teeth were clenched tight, hands balled into fists, eyes shut tight, and shaking.
"You don't understand! It's not the horde I'm worried about" he said turning to face the group "Attallah-Seth can kill and enslave Angels now!"
The whole room fell into silence as my siblings and myself realized the full seriousness of the current situation.
"Now, why the hell didn't you tell us that!" Lunae yelled angrily.
"Well, I didn't really think that you'd all be stupid enough to leave her practically gift wrapped for him!" he retorted, equally as angry.
"Roman!" I step forward when it seems my sister might continue the argument "The best thing we can do for her right now is to complete the ritual and force Attallah-Seth to become mortal once more" he sighs and slumps his shoulders, the fight in him gone.
"And besides, Roman" Xing begins with a smile "Lucinda is not alone! Ivan remained behind with her!" and right on que, a crash sounded a a pile of stuff in the corner avalanches as Ivan appears clumsily in the room, and is instantly buried.
Roman rushes forward, digging through, finding only Ivan. He looks up at Roman and instantly looks away, almost as though he was ashamed of himself.
"What happened?" he asked in a deadly voice as Darius stepped forward to help Ivan up.
"We- we were fighting the horde... Attallah showed up! He-"
"He got Lucinda" his nose seemed to twitch in anger and his knuckles turned white from clenching so hard "Is she still alive?"
Ivan walked passed me and sit on the bed "IS SHE STILL ALIVE?" he flinches as Roman yells at him.
"I don't know!" he yells back "He- he did something to her! She wasn't moving! And then they just vanished!" he slumps his shoulders and rests his face in his hands, looking every bit a helpless child.
"She IS alive" I walk briskly over and scoop down in front of him and placing my hand over his heart "Feel it?" I ask after a moment.
Ivan closes his eyes and sighs with a nod "Yeah, I feel it" he opens his eyes againg and looks passed me at Roman "She's alive" he says to him smiling.
Roman relaxes, relieved for a moment, before turning angry again. I couldn't help but wonder what his mind turned to. I doubt I'd want to know.
"Once we complete the ritual, I'm finding her, and I'm going to kill that bastard!" he smiles almost sadistically and waves his hand, bringing Lucinda's cauldron into existence in front of us.
"If you will... The ingredients" he says indicating to the cauldron.
"You didn't tell him yet?" Roman narrowed his eyes and stepped up to Ivan " Tell me what?"
I sighed, grabbing his attention "We lost the heart, Roman"
"You-?" he laughs, actually laughs "You lost the heart?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 am

W-what happened? Where am I? I groaned as I felt myself becoming more aware of myself, my hands slid over cold alabaster stone as a struggled to picj myself up, my hair falling all over my face.
Why am I so weak? slowly I started to remember the horde, Attallah-Seth showing up, then pain!
I fell ungracefully into a sitting position and examined the cut running down my arm, still a bleeding open wound.
"What on earth?!"
"Ahhh, you're awake!" I look up as Attallah walks over to me, a jar of pale blue liquid in hand.
I watch cautiously as he dips his fingers in the stuff and wraps his hand around my throat!
The feeling was a sudden intence burning, more painful than any mere human could survive, but I didn't scream, no sound escaped me but a small moan.
"So," he started as he let go and took a step back "You're not an angel! Just a nephilim!" I furrowed my brow, confused.
"A- a what?" he grabs my by the wrist and pulls me towards a bundle of chains attached to the wall.
"A nephilim... Half-Angel Half-Human" I smiled at the thought of being part human, the smile turned to a grimace when Attallah clapped a pair of shackles around my wrists and a pair around my bare ankles, and I realized... BARE ankles!
I looked down to find, instead of my usual corset and dress, Egyptian attire.
Now I feel dirty!
"Don't even bother trying to escape..." he said, pulling out a wet cloth "These are very special!" he starts to clean the cut on my arm, almost tenderly, the wound immediately heals, he then wipes down my neck "They were forged with the Qeres!" he put he smirks, as though waiting for an award for his ingenuity.
"The what?"
"The Qeres!" he repeated, standing up and crossing his arms "It's a Purfume my people used centuries ago as part of the mummification process. It also has magical properties that make it potentially fatal to angels!" my eyes bulged and for the first time ever, I feared for my life.
"Unfortunately it doesn't have as severe an affect on halfbreeds like you! But it does cause a rather nice burning effect..." I looked down at the cut on my arm, remembering the feeling I felt when he cut me, when he touched my with his hand wet with that substance, when he put the shackles on me...
"It weakens me!"
I was in deep trouble!

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:09 am

EBENUM
"Of all the things to lose; it could have been the moon tear; it could have been the wolf bane; It could have been the basilisk poison! But no, no! We had to lose the heart!" Roman kicked the wall, lines of green rune and flames running up the stone. "An on top of that, We've lost Lucinda and have no word from Londain and Germain!"
Zulyns and Xing traded a amused look, and Lunae stared at the warlock, a glint in her eyes I couldn't place. I was standing by the doorway, holding one of Lucinda's swords. I could feel a prescience within the metal, resting deeply. I sighed and closed my eyes, reaching into the sword with my mind; trying to find a single soul amongst all the darkness.
"We have to go out there! Find her!" my eyes snapped open and I stood up, flourishing the sword so that it blocked the warlocks path as he headed for the door. "No! It is too dangerous out there! We must trust in Lucinda and the others"
Roman gave me a look that would have frozen fire, and took a step back. I stared down at him, expecting him to try something else. Not taking that chance I snapped my fingers and the twins looked up.
"Zulyns, Xing, I want you two to go out and find a new heart" They smile like little children and rush past me; Roman giving me a look as if to say 'you're letting them go but not me'.
I ignore him and look at Lunae, "You keep an eye on him" I point at Roman and she smiled.
"And us, sister?" I turn to the dark corner as Darius emerged, holding Ivan up
"Ivan! You need more rest!"
"Bullshit sister!" I flinched at the younger boys language, unsure of where he had heard such a word. "I'm more then ready to get out there again. I need to make it up to her"
I didn't answer him straight away, instead looking up at Darius. He smiled and nodded

"Very well, Ivan, Darius. You're going to go find Attallah-Seath, and if possible; rip out his heart"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:23 am

I turned and leaned against the wall, crossing my arms firmly over my chest before glaring over at Lunae, who gave a "Hah, you can't leave" smile. I was becoming fed up with being told what to do and where to go, I hadn't been told what to do for almost a hundred and twenty years, then I met Lucinda.
I figured it was as good a time as any to practice some new magic, afterall, I had to wait for the Vampires to return with a new heart.
"Da mihi ante oculos mihi sunt daemones." I said quietly, the power inlaid behind the Latin causing the air to vibrate gently around us. Lunae stiffened as I slammed my hand into the ground, "Thomas be damned" I said, reciting the phrase I said most when the giant and I played chess, as a flash of green lit the ground around my hand, a circle of glowing runes appearing around my palm, lighting the room with the dark magic.
In my eyes, I could see Londain, his body laying discarded in the gutter, filth and blood splattered over his fine battle wear, his long hair tangled and laying in a halo around his head. Thomas' rune forming spell worked amazingly, only recently had I figured it out in its entirety.
"No, Londain, please don't be dead," I whispered, the Vampire, one of my only friends, seemed lifeless to the eye, but since I couldn't hear or sense energy through the scrying spell, I couldn't know.
"I'm sending something for The Ancient One's body," I said, straightening up, the scrying spell still projecting an image of Londain into the back of my mind, a rat scurried past him, stopping for an instant to look at him before continuing on its way.
"What do you mean?" Lunae asked, walking over to look down at the glowing ring or runes on the floor.
"I'm summoning an old friend to find him," I explained, reading the incantation in my head before slamming my hand to the ground again, immediately severing my connection to the scrying charm to cast a new, more powerful spell.
"Come sister, I am in need of your assistance," I said softly. I couldn't have anticipated the blast that followed my words. The explosion threw me back against the wall, Lunae was lost to me behind the starburst. Dazed, I stumbled upright, a small girl in a white dress standing in the center of the crater created by the spell, a small smile upon her lips. The runes flashed once more with my green magic before fading into the ground. The girl stepped from the pit and helped me to my feet, her strength rivaling on that of the vampire family.
"Who?" Lunae hissed, a knife in her hand. I ignored her.
"I apologize for calling you here Dark Mistress," I said, kneeling before her.
"I'm always happy to help you, Roman," she laughed, glancing lazily over at the Vampire ready to tear into her.
"I need your help finding Londain, he's lost to the grip of my magic, some sort of enchantment around his body I assume," I explained, straightening up to motion for Lunae to lower her weapon (her, right?), "If you could bring him, or his body if the worst has occurred, to me,"
"It'll take no time at all," the girl said before spinning on her heel to vanish in a flash of light.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Almost an hour later, the same flash of light awoke me from a deep meditation.
"I can't seem to find him," She said before the light had faded, the little demon girl looked angry and annoyed.
"You can't find him?!" I yelled, jumping up. There was a first time for everything, but this was almost impossible.
"Did you go to the location I saw in the scry window?"
"Yes, but the gutter was empty save for a few of Attalah's minions,"
"Dammit, alright then, thank you Dark Mistress," I scowled as she vanished, this was a problem.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:56 pm

I sat, leaning against the wall, staring at my arm; where the cut had been.
It wouldn't heal... just wouldn't... then he cleaned it with simple water and it healed! Why? Was it the Qeres?
I felt gently around my neck; the pain had dulled the moment he took his hand away, but it didn't stop completely until he washed it away...
I looked up at Attallah-Seth, who had made himself in a throne like chair against a rich curtain opposite me, it'd been almost an hour and all he didwas sit there, staring. Every now and then someone would come in, some I recognized; Crowley, Thomas, Ebony (Sorry I couldn't remember what you changed it to...), telling him they were yet to 'find him', I assume they meant Roman.
Every time someone came in; I'd hold my breath, my heart would race out of control. Then they would kneel before him and say the same as before "He's no where to be found, Milord" and I could breath again.

"You'll never find him" I call out as, Thomas leaves the room, head hung in shame, and Attallah stood fuming.
"He'll complete the ritual, and you'll be mortal!" he glares at me, but I don't bat an eye, I only smile.
He storms over to me and grabs me around the throat; no pain this time, no Qeres. He lifts me to my feet and brings my face close to his, smiling as he takes in my stoic expression.
"Such confidence! Such unflinching courage!" he snarls "Even though you know the pain I could cause you" he tightens his grip and I don't even blink.
In anger, he throws me to the ground, chains rattling.
"Well, let's just see how capable you are..." he mutters, stalking away and back to his throne; he sit's and crosses his right leg over his left, he claps his hands and my hackles fall off.
"Londain... Germain..." he shouts as I get to my feet, making me almost cry out in surprise. I look up just in time to see them step out from behind the curtain on either side of him, and my heart sank.
"No..."
Attallah smile smugly and gestured towards me "Why don't you teach this Hellish Angel... a lesson"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:55 am

Swearing some more, I kicked the wall, smashing the stone under the blast of magic I released.
"If he is not where you saw him when you scried him, that means he must still be alive, Roman," Lunae said softly, laying a hand on my shoulder, her thumb brushed against my neck and a chill shot through me. She was as cold as a corpse.
"I need to go find Lucinda, our hope is fading fast and if your brethren can't find another heart," I cut off, remembering my dream, the one in which Lucinda died by my hand.
"Don't lose heart so quickly, Roman, Lucinda is strong, as are my brothers and sisters; if anyone should be worried, it is them about you," She replied softly, patting my arm before removing her hand.
A feeling of dread passed over me, almost physically knocking the wind from my chest. In all my life, I had never had people depending on me, never had people trusting and worrying over me, this was a new and strange experience that didn't suit my personality.
"We've got it!" Yelled one of the vampires, bursting into the room, a small brown pouch clasped in one hand, "The bugger put up quite the fight too," he drew a heart from the pouch and tossed it to me, "All up to you now, Warlock," With new vigor, I readied the room for the ritual.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:33 am

"Yes my lord" I said with a proud smile, turning to face the stunned girl before me. I drank in ever moment of her shock, smiling as she stared at me.
"Londain!" I bowed at my name, drawing my sword. Germain laughed and mirrored me, drawing a large, bronze, sickle-like sword.
"I... I thought you were dead!" I stepped to the side, circling Lucinda. "Oh no, no. My dear, not dead. enlightened!" I leapt forward, swinging at the girl. Instinctively she ducked and rolled away from me, landing cat-like on her feet.
"I have been given a gift, a chance of perfection"
"Stop it! you are being controlled Londain! Controlled by the monster! Fight It!"
I looked at my brother, and we both burst out laughing.
"Well forgive us these smiles, on our faces; why would we fight it?"
"When, at least. We have peace" Lucinda spun to face Germain, shocked to find him to her right; a predatory animal circling for the kill. "So you think you have friends in high places? With the power to put us, on the run?"
"Look at yourselves!" I titled my head, and looked at my brother. All he wore was a simple white His chest bare, golden snakes curling up his arms. It was like looking in a mirror.
"He has twisted you! defiled you! Don't let-"

"Lucinda" I cut her off, holding up my hand as if to stop her. "We serve him now, fully and unquestionably. We will offer him our lives, if needed. But the one things that remains, from the people you knew. Is our savage lust for blood!" I smiled, feeling my fangs slid out. Germain began to laugh, his nails growing elongated and curved like wicked knives.
"I've always wanted to rip out an angels heart!" he yelled, crouching down. "But I'll have to settle for you!"
"Come brother! let us feast on Heavens fall grace" I snarled, leaping at Lucinda. "You're playing with the big boys now!"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:15 am

My body was shaking; I was angry, I was in shock. I may not have known Londain for long, but to see him this way... was rattling.
Londain leaps at me, swinging his sword, I feel frozen.
A tear of pure rage leaks from my eye and I duck down and sidestep the attack, he stumbles passed me and I stand back up. I hold out my arms, one to Londain, the other to Germain. I close my hands onto fists and squeeze gently. The Vampire groans and fall to his knees, the Demon following quickly.
I stare at Attallah-Seth and see confusion, I slowly apply more pressure to my fists and the brothers fall completely to the ground, writhing in pain.
"How- That's not-"
"When you said Hellish Angel, you had no idea how right you were, did you?" comprehension dawns on his face as he looks from Germain, to Londain, to me.
"You're no Nephilim... You-" he seemingly put the final piece in place "You're the one I've heard of... The Angel-Demon Hybrid!"
I flick my fists open and spread my fingers, twiddling them briefly as I see Londain and Germain slump in the corners of my eyes.
"The way Londain spoke of you I was expecting someone a little more... hands on?" I take a few steps forward placing my hands on my hips, to my sides Londain and Germain were already getting to their feet, if there were human they'd be dead for sure.
"Not this coward that sits before me on a throne, sending your little not-so-human shields to fight... instead of fighting me yourself!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:34 am

"Oh I'm not finished with you!" I leap again at Lucinda, swinging my sword. "By the might of Horus, you will kneel before us!"
Without flinching she sidesteps and punches me square in the face. Knocking me back.
I snarl and charge her, ducking under her second punch. I go to strike her back, when Germain tackles me, having aimed at Lucinda and missed as she dodged him.
"Get off me!" I throw my brother aside, turning to the girl. I could hear her blood pumping, the sound driving me crazy. I leap to my feet, ignore my sword, and run at her.
"Your Blood will taste so-" a wall of fire erupts between me and Lucinda, cutting me off. My body freezes and I stop dead, unable to breath. Distantly I hear someone yelling at me, the faint beat of a heart.
I sink to my knees, unable to move. I see shadows in the fire, ghostly images of a house, of ashes falling like snow, and of a women screaming as she burnt.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 am

I held my hand up, ironically frozen as I watched the fire dance before me. I looked beyond it and saw Londain on his knees, terrified.
I lower my hand and the fire dies down until it's completely extinguished. Londain remains the same, I'm sure it'll take him a little while to recover from that. Good...
"What are you afraid of?" I yell spinning to face the evil warlock.

[Soz short post]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:23 am

[Okay. I'll make a strategic move and put Alessandra into this fight. She may not be immune but she does have enough strength to help Lucinda for a while. Lucinda has fire. Alessandra has fire as well so this might work well. How does the mind control work? *looks for reasoning*)

I woke up rubbing my head and pulling twigs out of my hair. I noticed that the hole is deep like a well. I wondered whether or not I would be able to climb out. "I guess I'll have to try" Alessandra said jumping up and climbing up the sides of the hole.
She reached the top easily. "I guess I could climb it" Alessandra added.

"Now, I better look an make sure there is nobody to find me" Alessandra said as she walked over to where she escaped and looked around.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 am

[Half breed, I like that.]

"Let's start," I said softly, standing over the cauldron, green flames flickering beneath it lighting the room with an alien glow.
"The sooner the better," One of the vampires said, crouching beside the cauldron.
"Right," I snapped my fingers and the flames rose around the cauldron, engulfing it completely. Whispering the incantations, I dropped each ingredient into the darkness within the pot, which stayed pitch black, even with the flames licking around it.
After a moment, I lifted my arms to the sky, more for dramatic purposes than anything, "Sever the bond," I said softly.
There was a flash of red, then one of vivid green, and everything went dark.

"So, you fell into darkness again," Lucifer said, he was laying sprawled in the darkness, the words of magic swirling around him keeping him locked in place within my soul.
"God dammit! The spell must have been more powerful than I thought," I snarled, balling my fists at my sides.
"Well, let's hope that your spell worked, and the angel girl can still be saved," The Devil laughed.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 am

"Certainty not a pathetic half-breed" Atallah's voice broke me from my trance, his words given me strength enough to stand. I placed my hand on my face, trying to clear the memories.
I opened my eyes, starring at Lucinda; the sound of her blood pumong loud in my ears. When something burst through the wall, showering me in dust and debris. I spun around snarling, as someone punched me hard in the face, sending me across the room.
"Londain!"
"Lucinda!" I caught a glimpse of orange and heard Germain curse. I leaped to my feet as Darius swung at me with a large broadsword, the blade soaked dark red.
"Dead man's blood!" I snarl, dodging the sword and striking my brother in the chest. The blow barely fazed him and he swung at me again, maneuvering the massive blade as easy as I would a longsword.
"Lucinda! Get the Bastard!" I snarled and tried to turn back to her; I wasn't going to let her near Attalah. Darius seemed to predict my every movement, jumping in between me and the half-breed; Ivan on her other side. "We'll deal with these two!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:49 am

My senses flooded me as I awoke, the sense of magic that had been deadened returning in a flash of pure and clean magic. The egyptian's wards had been lifted for the moment, which meant he'd lost a large enough quantity of energy to make them fail.
"Come on ya foul bastard!" I yelled, teleporting in a flash of smoke. I teleported to where I felt the strongest magical presence, hopefully Atallah's lair.

I came into existance next to Lucinda as she weaved away from a plunging blade, the blade skating over her hip, causing her to yell in pain as it sliced the skin. I froze, a cold feeling coming over my body. Slowly, I looked down to find a long, thin blade protruding from my chest.
"Son of a-" I whispered as I fell in slow motion, backward, back into the darkness.
"Again you come to me," Lucifer laughed, he rubbed his chin in thought, staring down at my body as I lay, frozen before him, just outside the barrier of magic separating us.
"I, I think I screwed up," I said softly, staring up into the stars moving slowly across the nonexistent sky, each a different soul trapped within my body.
"Again? You've really gotten yourself into a mess, Roman. Remember back when you were my servant? Remember back when you didn't care for anyone but yourself? When you could develop all the dark magic you liked, when you could kill and devastate countries with the wave of a hand, how weak have you become, Roman," he hissed, slamming a clawed fist against the magical ward around him.
"I've turned a new leaf, I've got people I care for now, I can't just go about killing for my own desires," I said dreamily, fixing my eyes on a particularly bright star, it was the angel soul resting within me, the one that saved me from dying when I used all of my power to stop Satan.
"You've become soft, Roman Marvarak, you were known as Hell's Mage, Roman, as a shadow that casts darkness upon even the depths of the abyss! You were powerful, enough to destroy my body and entrap my soul, to hold me here, you are more powerful than all the angel council, you've severed the tie between a pathetic Egyptian magician and his so called god, you single handedly overran London and had the opportunity to kill the Ancient One, the deadliest vampire in history," He flattered, striking the shield again.
"What do you want, Lucifer?" I asked, slowly turning my head to face him.
"I want out of here, Roman, I want to again rule from my throne in hell," He yelled, "What do you think you could ever say that would convince me to let you out?" I asked.
"I can save them, Londain, Lucinda, Thomas, even the damned vampire family, I can save them all, Roman, because as strong as you are, as educated, I have been here from the beginning of time, I know things a black mage like you would cringe at the thought of," I smiled softly, my vision falling out of focus.
"Save her," I said softly, "Swear to it,"
"I'll save her, I'll save Lucinda," He said, the magic in his words sealing a curse that would end any soul, that would cause it to implode at the first sign of betrayal.
"Rise again, Master," I said, my vision fading out completely to be replaced by darkness, the last thing I saw was the ward of powerful magical words disintegrate and Lucifer rise again.

[Don't you dare delete this post, I worked hard on it and intend on it being the start of a new chapter for Roman.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:28 am

[Ok... Imma TRY to write on...]

I watched in horror as Roman crumbled to his knees; the image of my dream... my nightmare... flashed before my eyes!
"No..." I knelt beside him; the room seemed to stand still.
I pulled the sword slowly from his chest and there was no groan of pain, no twitch. There was no sign of life.
I stood up; sword still gripped in my hand. I was blind with grief and rage. Attallah-Seth stared down at the body in shock, then to me.
I got a better grip on the sword and the warlock took a step back, he knew I was going to win; Roman wouldn't have dared come unless he'd completed the ritual.
I screamed as I lunged; swinging his own sword at him, unarmed, he jumped back and I kept swinging. He had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide... no one to help him either I noticed, seeing Ivan and Darious, Xing and Zulyn holding back Londain and Germain.
"No one can save you now..." I growl through gritted teeth as he bumps into his throne and fall into it, I scoff and add "Milord" I mockingly bow with my sword and curtsey sarcastically.
"You're gonna have a hell of an afterlife!" sword still in hand, I reach over my left shoulder and swing down.
His eyes go wide... and his head goes rolling!

[I think maybe that "There are 3 people you don't wanna mess with..." quote can be applied to Londain, Roman, and Lucinda as well 👼 )
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 am

Lucifer

"Yes," I growled, watching as Attallah's head fell to the floor with a solid, squashing, thump. I went to spread my wings to take flight from that place, but found nothing there, "Confound this body," I hissed, staring as Lucinda, the girl I was being forced to protect through the promise, turned slowly to find me standing, blood soaking my robes from my chest. The wound had healed instantly when I was released, though it still pained me slightly. The fool appeared right in front of a lunge. The girl's eyes went wide and I tried on my best smile, though I felt it looked too...what's the word...scammer-ish.
'I am return, my demons, come to me,' my mind projected the words out as I kept the stupid smile plastered on my face. There was a hesitation in the demons though, as if they were loyal now to a new god of hell.
"They've replaced me," I hissed aloud, the stupid smile turning to a snarl of disgust. The girl heard me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 pm

There was something off about his smile, and then it disappeared "They've replaced me" he snarled.
"Lucifer?" he sighed with a disappointed shake of his head.
"Hello again, Lucinda..."
"I-I don't understand... H-how-?" I looked around the room, noticing that Londain and Germain seemed to have been knocked out when Attallah died, now got groggily to their feet.
"-am I in control?" he finished for me, smiling a little more naturally, a smile of evil intent, so out of place on Roman's face.
"I was thinking more along the lines of: How are you even here... You're dead!" I growl. His lips part with a short laugh, showing a toothier grin "Far from it…" he whispers back.
I cock my head to the side and take a few steps closer "Roman killed you!" I state, trying to understand.
"Roman DESTROYED me… There is a difference!"
I stand and stared him in the eyes, completely forgetting the other 6 people in the room "That doesn't make sense?" I hissed.
"Of course you wouldn't understand Lucinda, you were born… body and soul locked as one! I, on the other hand, am a multidimensional wavelength of celestial intent created by God… genderless and bodiless!"
Genderless and bodiless? Those words rattled loosely around my head, not quite clicking into place "Angels don’t have their own bodies?"
"Nope! They find a human to… inhabit! It's quite like clothes shopping really… Not everything fits, not everything's comfortable, and not everything last's as long as you'd like! Most Angels spend years, decades, centuries… to find the perfect vessel" I felt the confusion lift from my face as I began to understand, and a chill ran down my spine "So, when Roman 'killed' you-"
"All he did was kill a moderately successful literary agent out of New York!" he smiled in glee at the thought and I couldn't bring myself to think about that poor bugger, instead focusing on the intense hate, slowly filling my whole body and soul.
"I'm gonna kill you I said loudly through gritted teeth, only making him smile more "Sorry, pet, but it's not doable" he says, beginning to circle me. I shake my head, not accepting his words.
"I don't believe you… There has to be a way!" I watched closely as he quirked his head in agreement.
"Only one sure thing that I know of… Death's Scythe" he looked at me and smiled, almost as though he DIDN'T just tell me how to kill him, behind me I heard Londain muttering to himself; cursing quietly that getting his hands on the Scythe would be impossible.
"But, honestly, if he wouldn't lend it to Michael to kill me, he certainly won't lend it to you!"
"Then I'll steal it!"
That did nothing but make him laugh "And then you'll have Big-Daddy-Grim-Reaper as an enemy… Smart move!"
That didn't faze me in the slightest, I just wanted him dead, and by the flicker of fear I saw on his face, he could read it in my eyes.
"Well, let me put it to you this way… You can't kill me without finishing off your boyfriend!" he licks along his top teeth in a smug smirk "and if you release me from this body, he'll die!"
"Unless I heal him, and trap you!" he tilts his head slightly, eyes narrowed "That'd be a neat trick to say the least… How?"
"I don't know yet!" I admit, not breaking eye contact "But I will look until I find out, and I don't sleep" he continues to stare at me, almost surprised at my determination. I lean forward til my face is inches from his, and his eyes drop briefly to my lips, and then quickly back to my eyes, so fast I almost thought it was my imagination.
"I am going to kill you, Lucifer… As certain my hair is red"

[I made it fit as much as I can... but it don't feel the same... plus I have NO IDEA what comes next!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm

[I pm'd you]

This isn't right... I was standing on a cobble floor, the heavy stones beneath me rough and poorly fit. Before me sat Lucifer's throne, a magnificent sight to behold. I looked down to find that my body wasn't there, I stepped forward, but didn't move.
"I'm afraid there's a problem, Roman," the small, ten year old girl in the white dress said somberly, walking slowly out from behind the throne.

"What?" I asked, my voice coming from nowhere, but it wasn't my voice, it was those of thousands of souls trapped in hell, the same as a demon or fallen.

"Your soul is still tethered to your living body," She said sadly, looking down at her feet.

"Then I can sever the connection," I said, I had no idea what I was doing here, the last thing I remembered was saying goodbye to Elli as she left to another town, my master tried to force me to kill her, but I sent her away instead, "What the hell is going on, anyway?"

The girl's lips turned up at the reference to hell, "Lucifer is in control of your body, he's taken it for himself and thrown your soul aside," she said softly, the smile falling.

It all came back, a wave of knowledge crashing down on my head like a waterfall, "Oh no," I whispered, closing my eyes, but finding it impossible.

"Unless Lucifer is removed from your body, you will be trapped in this state of suspension; but if he is removed, you will be severed completely from your body, in a way that should not be possible by mortal means," she explained.

"What does that mean, Sister?"

"It means, you will be snuffed completely from this plane of existence and thrown into the endless void, a place no one has entered, no one but Lucifer himself when he created it and founded the Laws of Hell," She looked depressed, though she was a demoness and the most powerful being outside of Death and God, she was my little sister, and probably sad to see me in such a state.

"There must be some way to get out of this, some loophole!" I yelled, trying to step toward the girl, but still not moving.

"There is not, it is final," she said, before turning and trudging back behind the throne.

"Lucifer's SpellBook," I said softly, freezing the girl in her path. Ever so slowly, she turned to face me.

"It is sealed away inside of the vault, none, not even Satan himself can access it there," She said, walking back toward where I was, or, where I thought I was.

"He gave it to me for a short time, I recorded the information by hand into another manual before he took it back before our final battle," I explained.

"W-where is it?" she asked, her hands shaking.

"In the Tutores base, in my room, get to Lucinda, tell her of it, tell her that there HAS to be a way in there,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:42 pm

I couldn't take it. I couldn't stand there and watch Lucifer star at me, with the face I loved so much; distorted eyes and twisted smile, the only clue.
I look to Londain and tilt my head apologetically; I turn on my heel to see, instead of the Egyptian Throne Room, a wide a vast ocean on all sides; a large jutting rock, the only thing keeping me from the stormy waters.
I raise my hand and pull my wings from thin air; I needed a distraction, I needed to clear my head.
I strapped the wings on and flexed them restlessly, flapping them slowly before taking off. I soared through the sky; the wind and sea salt blowing through my hair. I breathed deep, mind clear; letting myself weave and wove, dive, spiral, without a thought.
The image of Attallah-Seth flashed before my eyes, head rolling across the floor.
I curse and pull up. I stop several feet in the air; wing flapping restlessly to keep me up. I rest my face in my hands and slowly reach up, entangling my fingers into my already tangled hair.
Something on my wrists caught my eye and I held them in front of myself; staring at the burn marks that made it look like I'd been wearing red hot irons. I look at my ankles and see the same burn marks; they refuse to heal.
Frowning, I stop every movement of my body and plummet into the sea; I have no need to breath, so I don't surface immediately, but instead, let myself sink.
I wrap my right hand around my left wrist and twist gently; washing away any remnants of the Qeres... but they still refuse to heal!
Guess they're scars now...
I use the wings to propel myself back up to the surface, bursting out of the waves and leaving a trail of rain, falling from my soaked body and clothes.
Dammit, these clothes! I thought, looking down at myself. I should go home and change...
"Lucinda.... isn't it?" I turn to the voice, finding a man level with me in the sky, hovering a about25 feet away from me; big black leathery wings protruding from his back.
:What do you want, Demon" I ask, spitting the last word. He smiles at me, seemingly unfazed by my disgust.
"You say it as though you yourself are not half Demon" he replies, slyly. I frown and fly closer to him, circling cautiously.
"How do you know I'm half Demon?" he smiles again,looking at his his feet for a moment before, almost shyly, looking back to me with a slight quirk to his head; and I realized he seemed somewhat familiar... his eyes; baby blue.
"Same way I know you're half Angel..." he pauses and I furrow my brow, waiting "I'm your father!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Lucifer blinked and looked around, stunned. Lucinda had disappeared before his eyes, somehow managing to get away from him without him being able to track her.
“Very well girl, run. But the threat of an angel demon hybrid doesn't-" a plank of wood shattered over the possessed warlocks head, cutting him off. Slowly he turned around, turning on me as I dropped the broken stump. "What, was the point of that; Vampire?"
"Just to get your attention; Hello Lucy"
"No one calls me that!" the ground cracked beneath him, black chains erupting from the walls. I merely shrugged at his show of power. "Must be only family then"
"You dare show me disrespect, Vampire?"
"Basically, yeah." The devil stepped towards me; an aura of green fire surrounded him. I stepped back, fear starting to clutch my heart.
"You are indeed brave, to stand up to me; insect. I have an army, hungry for your world”
“We have Lucinda!”
“You think that’ll be enough to stop me. You listen to me-“ Something burst through the wall, knocking Lucifer down. I titled my head, sarcastically saying. “I’m listening”

“Did I 'i' 'im?” I turn around as Thomas pushed his way through the hole in the wall. He was dressed similarly to me, missing his spectacles.
“Thomas? Why did you just throw something at Roman?”
“Roman? He’s 'ere? I was aimin' fer Attallah” “Attalah’s dead, Lucinda beheaded him”
“Then why did I mistake Roman fer da bastard?”
“Because he’s been possessed by Lucifer”

“You Bastard!” We both spun around as Germain got to his feet, starring daggers at Thomas. “How dare you hurt the prince of darkness”
“Oh great, now he’s awake”
"And 'e's workin' fer Lucifer"
“I think it’s time we left Londain” Darius and Ivan stepped out from behind Germain, the young man holding a large shovel. I titled my head, wondering where he got that; Germain truned around, snarling; when he slammed my brother square in the face with the face of the shovel.
“Hmm, let’s go”
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 pm

(I am back!)
I woke from my sleep i noticed I was back in London 'how did I get sh*t is ......satan hear impossible' I stood perfectly still and drew my sword and looked into it I could see inthe reflection a small flame in my eye 'so he is trying to call me to do his biding thinking I won't notice he's dreaming that will never happen again' "Satan I hope you can hear me were ever you are my body is my own I will not let you take it by the time you have some controle this blade will be ready to extract me and then I will come for you and nothing but god himself will save you no deamon so far has stood a chance against me so you won't either"I start to laugh before sitting down 'but who ha the soul of Satan that is the question'

(oy tomyh may I get the party started soon)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next