Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 6 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm

My mind went blank...
The Ancient One? Suddenly I knew where I knew him from. HIS was the voice rang out after I stole that sword, damanding me to appear. I didn't know what to do. He had confided in me, something that I hadn't been expecting, sometheing that meant he trusted me... do a degree, at least.
"Nice to meet you Roman" I smiled holding out my hand "I'm Cindy"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 6 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 pm

I was sitting at my desk, going over a map of London with a quill, circling areas where the remaining 6 six have been sighted. Gluttony's been busy in the west of the town, Greed in the richer district near Buckingham palace. Envy's been sighted around St. Paul's, while Wrath and Lust have yet to make an appearance. Pride was also missing, which intrigued me greatly.
The door opened and Ebony rushed in, smiling brightly. "Hey dad" was all she said as she sat down, pulling out a flask of blood.
"Who's is that?" I say without looking up from the map, circling the area around the Tower. Ebony drains the flask noisily and places it back in her satchel, "cow from the butchers"
"Were you seen?"
"No"
"Good" I rolled up the map and placed it in the jaws of the dragon skull, pulling out another book from a pile sitting besides me. "How was training?"
Ebony snatched one of the books from the pile without toppling it, opening the green bound pages to halfway through, "It was ok, still don't see why I have to practice all these weapons. I mean I'm strong enough to flip a whale and can rip through metal"
"The art of combat with weapons is ancient and a ritual of grace, cunning and skill. Besides what if an enemy isn't like you, but you want to give them a fair fight"
"This something you learnt from your days in the ring" I sniffed at the remark, making a little doodle of a roman gladiator, decapitating the emperor. Now that was a fun day in Rome
"What's with all these books? you've got everything from astronomy to tax law" I closed the book and grabbed another one, a large red bound text about the heavens. "The future of the world is in books. I abhor this industrial revolution but it has given me the wonderful invention of mass production and mass printing"
"The printing press was invented in 1440"
"Yes but the revolution has given me the means to gather large amounts of information much quicker. not only that, but the possibility of what can be done" I unfolded a diagram I had been working on before Roman had come in. A large capsule like vehicle, with a screw at the back and a person sitting inside. "In the middle ages they made a suit that allowed people to walk under water, it was imperfect but It worked. No imagine a vehicle, that does the same thing, with a self supporting supply of oxygen"
I bring out design after design, machines and vehicles far beyond anything of the time. "Imagine, man kind and the supernatural, flying. Within our grasp. We could dive to the bottom of the sea, climb to the top of the world. Even beyond that. one day, man could walk on the surface of the moon"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Unsure of myself, I reached out and shook her hand. I hadn't seen her exhibit any magical signs yet, but I sensed she had power about her, how much, I couldn't tell, she may have had some simple wards around her to keep me from sizing her up.
"So," I started, as we were walking back to London, "You're definitely human," I glanced over at her to see her smiling again, "Unless of course you're a wingless angel," the thought hadn't occurred to me, but most of the wingless resided in hell, and rarely ventured from their work constructing dark spells, alot of which I had knowledge of since receiving the ivory, human skin bound book from satan.
"But are you a witch? A magi, possibly a necromancer?" I asked, I'd seen alot of redhead necromancers and geomancers, though none had been friendly, or near as beautiful as her. She didn't answer for about five minutes, we walked along in the late afternoon sunshine; the shadows lengthening before us as we neared the city. Finally, she spoke up.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 pm

I struggled to keep a straight face. He actually thought I was human. I didn't really want to lie to him. So, I turned to him simply "Ahhh, but that would be telling, wouldn't it?" I bumped into him playfully as we walked, causing him to chuckle.
"You're a real mystery, you know that" he said sternly as we walked by the fountain. "O'course you do! You're FULLY aware of it, aren't you?"
I smiled at him, not answering. I dash ahead of him and turned around, walking backwards a few paces.
"Catch me if you can, Mr Roman..." I challanged before spining around and jogging gently away.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 pm

from the shadows Vill was watching since the two first met but lost this Roman in the buildings "i have lost my touch it seams was it me he nearly dected or somthing else hmmm... but what do they have to do with the Sins hmm... watch them for me i dont know what it iss but they seam important or mabye they were." a dragon as black as the night flew off his shoulder and cherped a yes Vill then moved on
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:06 am

Scowling, I dashed after her, puming my legs hard to try to keep up with the lithe girl. She was alot faster than I'd thought and she was soon running into side alleys ahead of me, appearing suddenly right next to me to give me a shove before continuing on.
But I kept up the chase, my legs screaming in protest as I ran like a little child playing tag. But honestly, it was the most fun I'd had in years. Turning a sharp corner, I put hard on the brakes, sliding to a stop in front of a tall werewolf. He wasn't in human form, which meant he either didn't care if the regular humans saw him, or he was hunting them.
"Oi mate," I said, cocking my head. He snarled and stepped back, lifting a claw as if to strike at me. I took another step toward him, showing I wouldn't back down from his little show of power.
"Get in your human form now, we can't have the mortals knowing of us," I hissed, getting nose to nose with the snarling wolf. I turned and walked away, "Last time that happened, the Tutores had to teleport all of the civilians out of the city to clear the problem up," I said over my shoulder.
Cindy appeared in front of me, seemingly out of nowhere, stepping from a side alley, "What was that?" she asked, looking at the werewolf, who was glaring over at me.
"Some werewolf, I think he might be hunting humans," I said softly walking by her. She turned and followed me, glancing back at the black wolf man. I had to get back to the tutores and tell Londain. If it was up to me, I would force him into human form and bind him there, but it wasn't, and I couldn't do any real magic without permission.
"So Cindy," I said, breaking the silence, "Where do you live?" I asked, slowing down a bit to walk next to her.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 am

I stopped dead in my tracks, for once at a complete a total loss for words. I was starting to cool down from the run, only just realizing how cold it was. I was starting to shiver.
"I don't..." I replied solemnly, wrapping my arms around myself "I... I'm homeless" I sighed and started walking again, my shivers slowly growing.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 am

"I, uhh," I started, but froze up, not knowing what to say, "I-I'm sorry," I stopped, grabbing her arm to stop her. She turned and faced me, she was obviously disturbed by the topic of conversation, but was trying to smile, but failing.
"I know a place you can stay," I said, smiling as nicely as I could, I imagined it was hard with the tattoos all over my head. I lifted a hand, white magic flowing around it like gravity defying water. Slowly, a warm feeling spread over my body as the warmth charm took effect, warming both of us and shirking away the sweat, "That is, if you want," I kept walking, back toward the tutores base.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:22 am

Still shaking slightly, I felt a little guilty...
I hadn't technically lied, I had a place to sleep at night, but I didn't have a home, more of an abandoned abbey. So large and depressing that I stayed in the crappy basement. I didn't want to seem ungrateful or suspicious, so I smiled up at him.
"Thank you... That's really very generous of you"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 am

We walked for a few more minutes until we reached the tutores door. It swung open for us, propelled by a bit of magic. I led the way down a long, cheaply furnished hallway to an elevator, an invention of the drawves that let us down onto the dorm levels. I walked along the hallway to a small room that Mr. Crowley had assigned me. It was small, and made of stone. The walls were bare, smooth rock, the floor a smooth black marble. A small bed rested against the far wall, a small chest sitting next to it with a candle perched on the rounded lid. Otherwise, the room was bare.
"Here," I said, motioning at the bed, "Stay here, I can stay in the next room," I said, smiling. I had no idea what I was doing, I had just met the girl that say, five or so hours earlier, and was offering her my room.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:46 pm

"I see your helping a young girl in need Roman" I step into the room as the two of them spin around, startled. Both looked like they're thieves caught in the act, or Like I've got some dangerous weapon in my hand. I chuckle to myself and shift the books to one hand, holding out my other. "I'm James Lucian, Roman's caretaker and boss in short"
"Pleasure, My names Lucinda" the red haired girl shook my hand, calm. yet I could hear the catch in her voice, she was worried over something.
"The pleasure's mine my dear" I smile warmly and turn to Roman, "Sorry but I need your report by tomorrow and Thomas wants to see you tonight. He's had some rumors of a warlock casting spells around London"
I turn around and head to the door as Rom,an gulps nervously, hoping not to face the council. As I step out the door I hear Lucinda breath a sigh of relief. "Also Roman, while you're inviting her to stay here, can you get her to return my sword please" I say back to them, turning on my heel.

[Your Turn inSYNC]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Up til that point I'd felt like I'd been trapped in quicksand, slowly sinking no matter what I did. Now, I almost wished for it! Fearfully I looked at Roman, waiting for the worst. He turned to me and I could see the realization, the hurt and betrayal. It broke my heart!
"I can explain" I said glancing, panicked, between them. "Ha!" James guffawed sarcastically "This I'd like to hear!" I ignored him and looked at Roman. Begrudgingly he looked at me "Go on, then" he muttered looking away.
I took a deep breath.
"You remember I told you I was homeless?" I half-stated half-asked, he nodded still not looking for me. "We'll I've been out on the streets my whole life!" I was completely ignoring the Ancient One now, desperately trying to get Roman to look at me.
"I'm a thief, Roman. I steal so that I can eat, so that I don't have to where rags!" he looked at me again, and I felt a glimmer of hope.
"What exactly did he tell you about me?" I asked cocking my head towards the Vampire, who by now had made his way back into the room and sat on the bed watching with interest.
"Nothing" he whispered, now looking at him.
"Then he didn't tell you that HE was the one who attacked ME?" shocked he looked at me, silently urging me to continue.
James looked like he was ready to interrupt, so I sped on. "Yes, I stole his sword, it was of value, it had magic! But he caught up to me, picked me up by the neck. It was self-defense!" I stopped, finally letting myself breath.
"You expect me to believe it was all coincidence?" I looked over at him as he got up off the bed and folded his arms waiting for an answer.
"I never said that! It could have been fate" I looked back to Roman, weaving down to catch his eye "Think back, have I ever lied to you?"

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 13, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 am

"No," I said, trying to remember in that last few hours if she'd actually told an outright lie. I looked away, toward Londain, "Did you know who it was responsible for stealing your sword, or did you just realize now?" I asked him calmly, "I'm sure the spies the angels have following me around told you that I'd been with her?" I half stated.
"I was not aware that it was her you were befriending until I came face to face," He said calmly. I nodded.
"Cindy, would you return the blade you stole from him?" I asked, making eye contact once again, she smiled gently, but I kept my face emotionless. I knew getting involved with anyone would lead to something, little did I know that it would be this kind of problem.
"The Ancient One is forgiving if you repent, as in my case," my mind was reeling. This girl had exhibited to magical signs besides the presence of magic, and the wards around her, keeping me from sensing her full power. But those wards would not have contained a power large enough to incapacitate the Ancient One.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:45 am

I glanced between the two again. James cocked his head at me, curiously awaiting my response. I sighed in resignation and held the sword out, quite literally pulling it out of thin air. "I suppose next you'll be asking what I am?"
Smirking the Ancient One stepped forward "Since you you brought it up" he said as he grabbed the sword, pulling gently, but to no avail as I didn't let go.
"One condition" I whispered not looking at him. "Name it" I heard him reply.
My eyes flicked to his and a smirk tugged at my lips. I pulled the sword easily back from his grasp and dropped it to the floor. Flicking my wrist I pinned Roman against the wall, then I stepped forward and grabbed the Ancient One by the shoulder with one hand and placed the other firmly against his forehead. He struggled for a moment before his eyes glazed over as I showed him who I was, pretty much my life story.
"What are you doing to him"
"Stop! You have to stop"
Roman crying out in the background faded slowly till I couldn't hear him at all, his voice replaced by hundreds. Whispering, yelling, hissing, screaming. I tried to sort through them, looking for just one. They grew louder and louder, to the point where I almost couldn't take it and then suddenly-
"Londain..."
Everything stopped as I fell to the floor, my power completely drained. Roman had run over and was looking between us, not sure of who to show concern for.
The Ancient One was staring down at me, completely oblivious to my second activity within his head and focusing only on what I was.
"Impossible..." I heard him mutter and my world went faded away as I blacked out.

[There, Londain now knows that I'm angel/demon AND that I really am a good guy!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:21 am

"stupid stupid stupid why did i not move was it something about that girl... no it could not have been mybye she is... or at least have the essance of her but those eyes seamed.... aaaarrggg" Vill was standing one a tall building paceing along it trying to figure out how he was stoped "all my training to remiain hidden and i have a moments hesatation and now they know i am hear but that man still makes me curios what is it about him thats diffrent than the ones around him... could he be..." a smile spread on the werewolfs face and he begain laughing "no no no he could not be, SERACANTH COME BRING YOUR GIANT FRIEND WE HAVE TO LEAVE HEAR NOW!!!!!" the black dragon from before came out of the sky like it was circling right above his head Vill ran and jumped off the building before landing on a giant eagle "now my friends lets us leave we will returne but this time we must come prepread to rip this city appart to bring the monster we created back to life." the group then flew off out of london after about a minitue he turned back to the outskirts of london and grabed some tenager without anyone noticeing then continued on there way while he ate the boy on the eagle's back.

Last edited by killer8529 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:04 am

[Taken a picture? What? Also, I gave you an entrance on the last page, go read it and consider rewriting your story]

I knelt down over the girl, destroying the wards surrounding her easily. The power I felt within her was great, greater than londain, greater than satan, something close to after I'd absorbed the souls and taken my demigod form. Which meant she was either a powerful daughter of satan, or one of the angel demon spawns.
I felt rather ill, I'd been defenseless against her power when she'd pinned me, something I hadn't felt before, I had always had an option. Londain turned to exit the room, crouching down to pick up his cane.
"You have to let me continue my work," I said softly, just as he was walking out the door.
"You understand the conditions of your imprisonment?" he asked, turning to look down at me.
"Yes, I do, but there is so much more I can be, so much more I can do if you allow me to continue," I pleaded, praying he would allow me to continue my studies and soul gathering, though I would have to be much more selective of my victims so as not to harm innocents.
"I will consider it," he said coldly, he must have been rather shaken by the whole incident. I nodded as he walked away.
Lifting a hand, I levitated Cindy onto the bed before exiting the room, off to see Thomas, I would write up my report later.

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:14 am

(....i think i am in the wrong time perirod righ.... soz tired and cant sleep... and yes i have read my entrance and Vill thinks you were very rode talking to an NON transforming werewolf like that hmmph)

Last edited by killer8529 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 pm

I walked into my office, throwing the books on the table and unsheathing my sword, lodging it in the chair.
"Half angel, half demon. I thought that an impossibility"
I rushed to the book shelve and pulled out all the books on Heaven and hell, angels, demons and hybrids.
"Said to have been destroyed at birth if one was ever created, so decreed by the archangel Michael"
Arrogant bastard. I smirked as I remembered beating the sh*t out of his ego maniacal ass in Ancient Rome. Ah good times, Gabriel had almost laughed his wings off that day.
"This is indeed curious"

THOMAS
"WITE YA BASTARD, YOU'VE 'AD THIS COMIN' FOR A LONG TIME"
I grab the cool ivory and slam it on the table, a thumbs width from Romans hand.
"Check" I say with a smirk, picking up his last bishop and placing it back in the box. Roman stares at the board, carefully calculatting his every move, as I take out a piece of parchment.
"I 'ear ya ran a few errands for the Ancient wahn"
Roman doesn't look up the board, rolling his queen in his hand.
"Yeah, he got jumped by someone"
"Was it wahn of the sins?"
"No" Roman took my horse with his pawn, exactly as I planned.
"Who'd be stupid  ter jump 'im. or strong enough ter pull it off" Rook to E5, check
"No idea yet, but you know him. he;s fine already" bishop to E5
"Yeah, sounds loike 'im." Queen to E5
"And he's already looking up every piece of text and written information" King to B5
"I kna you're avoidin' the topic. ya performed a spell didn't ya" queen to E8, check
"With his permission. I know the restrictions on me" Roman looks up at the clock on the desk. "And I need to get back. That's check mate by the way"
I look down at the board, confused. Sure enough, he's put me in a corner I can't escape.
"Good game sir, I'll play you next time I'm here as well" The warlock took his coat and hat off the hook and opened the door, smiling as he left

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagicMechanic Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 am

I was walking around a farmer's market ignoring the glares people shot at me due to my clothing. I was used to it anyways since I was always a freak in my own way. I went up to a man to buy some apples. "I'll take four apples please" I said " 10 pence" he said rubbing his hand. "Fine. I'll pay full price for some MOULDY apples" I said handing him the money and walking off with the apples.

I'd just use my powers to heat the mould off anyways. I was almost back at the shrine before I noticed something in the distance. 'Just ignore it' I thought as I continued walking. I saw another thing in the distance and new I had to investigate, so I put the apples in the shrine and ran towards the figure, grabbing my Hakkero.
TheMagicMechanic
TheMagicMechanic
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 pm

I was buried in books. Literally. I knocked one of the piles and they all collapsed on me, burying in my office. I could have escaped easily enough, but I couldn't be bothered moving, just content to lay there and think.
A child of light and dark, showing up now, stealing my sword because she's homeless and a theif This was becoming more and more intriguing, and the more it became, the more I thirsted for the truth of the matter.
"Whoa, what happened here" I shifted under the books, knowing that voice.
"Dain? You under all this?" I sat up, throwing books everywhere. A few hit the man in the doorway, bouncing off him like he was living marble. He looked down at me, a slow mile spreading on his face. "Did you get caught up in your books again Dain?"
"Yes Gabriel, as you can see" I stood up and stepped over to the archangel, slapping him on the back. "Glad you could come"
"Anytime Dain, you know it's all formal and tradition with Michael in charge and Mum out relaxing" That caught me by surprise, it wasn't often that God was out relaxing, even for a short time.
"So Tight ass is in charge is he?" I lead Gabriel out of my office, towards one of the sitting rooms I had nearby. A quick message to one of my staff made sure some tea and food would be waiting for us. "Yeah, and he's fuming about the "abomination against creation" Gabriel mimicking Michel's dead monotone voice always brought on a fit of laughter from me, it was just too funny coming from the heart of gold, jovial angel.
"So where is the half half?"
"Asleep as far as I know, she knocked herself out imprinting her life story on me"
"Sounds like a headache to me"
"Only for the first five minutes when all the memories are sorting themselves out. After that it's just a nuisance to have someone else's memories"
"I'll bey. So will -"
"Lucinda"
"Right, will Lucinda be joining us?"
"Later, First I thought we could discuss her existence and situation. I've had fresh silver leaf tea and pure heart cakes prepared for you"
The archangel placed a hand over his heart smiling. "You know me too well Dain"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

22 years ago…

So, Anael had fallen pregnant, and a physical exam has shown it as not just angel, but half-demon, and now I’m stuck in a meeting to decide the fate of the infant, even though we all know how this will end.
“Why are we even here?” Uriel asked, voicing my thoughts “It’s clear the abomination must be killed upon birth, as it was agreed long ago”
“This is stupidity” I muttered, my arms crossed and leaning against a wall. Every eye turned to me and I really couldn’t have cared.
“And why is that, Gabriel?” I smiled as Michael, predictably stepped towards me. “Because, brother. This child has done nothing wrong, hasn’t even been born yet!” Everyone thought I was a little bit mad, as I was the only one who didn’t fear Michael for his power. He was standing but a foot in front of me and I kicked off the wall, closing most of the space between us. “What gives us the right?” I whispered.
“This… ‘THING’ is evil”
“This… ‘THING’ is nothing!”
I waited a moment, letting the weight of the silence around us settle.
“You should know as well as I, Michael. That evil is not born, it’s created… Take dear old Luci for example” uneasy whispers filled the room; Lucifer was not a favored topic “Did HE start off evil? No! He BECAME evil!”
The angels were all scared. Though a much debated topic, there had never actually been an Angel/Demon hybrid conceived, let alone born. Angel’s didn’t like Demons and Demons didn’t like Angels… simple as that! So, it made no difference what I said or did. The child was sentenced to death, Azrael getting that privilege.
Not on my watch…
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 pm

"So, Anael? that name does sound familiar" I put down my cup of tea and opened a white bound book laying on the table. written in gold lettering was a complete list of all the angels in existence, a gift from Gabriel when I turned 2,000.
I flipped through the pages, till the name jumped out at me. "Ah, Anael. Angel of Romantic Love, influences love, passion and romance. Also traditionally considered to hold dominion over the element of air and an angel of health and life" I closed the book and closed my eyes, struggling not to laugh at the irony. "So the angel of love fell in love with a demon and conceived"
"That's right, and that sure kicked up the hornets nest back home" Gabriel was pouring himself another cup, as always smiling as if her knew a joke no one else did.
"So what happened next?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:22 pm

22 Years Ago...

"So, how did we get into this situation Anael?" I asked, sitting beside her. It had been easy to find a safe place for her, and get her to it. A few charming comments and a quirky smile, the guards had allowed my to take her for a walk 'Good for the baby' I'd said... Idiots!
Anael smiled at me now, eyes deep and sad.
"They said the devil is a charming man" she said looking down at the slight bulge "Same goes for his sons, and grandsons, and great grandsons"
She continued to rub her belly as she thought.
"They're going to find me... I know" I frowned at that "Such lack of faith in me, Anael?" I asked placing my hand on hers on her stomach.
"I've been throwing them off the trail for months and we're halfway there" Using my other hand, I lifted her head so she was looking me in the eye. "Please don't loose faith in me" I whispered, eyes full of promise.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:47 pm

"That must of pissed of Michael"
"Too no end"
"I'm surprised he didn't come to me and the other ancients for help"
"It was decreed that the matter be kept to the angels. Plus Michael didn't trust the fae and was sure you and your sisters would have helped her" I could just imagine Michel having to 'degrade himself to come to me, to ask for my aid in hunting a pregnant angel. I would have never let him live that one down
"If it ruffled his feathers we would have" We both drank our tea, emptying the cups at the same time.
"He must of become suspicious of you near the end"
"Oh he was"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:04 am

22 Year Ago...

"Brother..." I turned to face him as everyone else walked passed, yet another meeting to think of a way to find the now, almost full-term Angel.
"Yes, Michael?" he walked up to me and waited for the last few to leave the room.
"Tell me-" he started, walking away to the other side of the room in a pondering type fashion, I rolled my eyes "Why is it lately, you've been so absent?" he asked turning to me.
I frown and cocked my head. "Like the others, I've been searching for Anael on your order, brother" I watched him cautiously as he paced. I knew he'd become suspicious eventually, but I had expected it much sooner.
"As much as you have? Putting in extra time to find her? Why?" he stopped and faced me, clear mistrust in his eyes. I breathed in deep and sighed, as though in despair.
"One must die. I know this, brother, and I don't want it to be Anael. I love her, as we all do" I sat down on the edge of the long table. "This child, doesn't deserve to die, but..." I looked up at my brother, and struggled not to laugh at the total believe and trust and love that is never there "If it is between her and the baby, then I would kill it myself"

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 13, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next