Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 8 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:14 pm

He straightened up, his eyes flickering with an odd red light. He was struggling to control the beast within, it thirsted for my blood, but he had to say something.
"You've overstepped the terms of your sentence Roman," he hissed, his dead bones crunching as his muscles tensed and twitched with the power of the Ancient One. My previous thoughts of killing him fled immediately; I'd forgotten it in the month since I'd fought him in the churchyard.
"I do not wish to return to my old ways Londain," I said, stepping back into the hallway.
"The Angels will hunt you mercilessly until they have claimed your soul and imprisoned it in the deepest, darkest hole in hell," he continues, ignoring my words.
"The angels couldn't stop me before I got this soul!" I laughed, actually finding his words genuinely funny, they wouldn't strike me after I became a demigod, they left that for you, and then they stole credit for killing me!" I was still moving slowly away, ready to make my escape when a bit of motion out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. I glanced sideways, Cindy had just dashed into the hallway from a side corridor and stood in teh center of the isle staring at me.
A deep, piercing pain shot through my chest and I almost collapsed, I had no clue what it was, but it hurt worse than the ritual Thomas performed to restore my life force. I glanced back at Londain, who took a single step forward, seeming to simply appear before me, his blade driving into my gut. The metal stopped inches from my flesh, my wards preventing it, but the souls continued on, piercing my stomach and splattering hot red blood on the wall behind me. I felt sick, I was in extreme pain, both in my chest, and now my stomach. I lunged upward, my wound healing, but its pain still radiating from the wound as it was doing on my arm.
I couldn't escape, something was keeping me from teleporting away, I Was at the mercy of Londain; then I realised it wasn't him keeping me there, it was the power coming from Cindy, whether she was doing it intentionally or not.
[I'm pretty sure she's still in the Tutores base, right?]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 8 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:27 pm

[I assumed so...]

"STOP!" I wasn't even sure who I was screaming at. I looked at Londain, then at Roman, he was hurt and in a lot of pain.
I shook my head vigorously, willing away the ache in my heart, unable to think straight.
I dashed in and blasted Londain, smiling at the deja vu. I helped Roman to his feet, my hand resting over his heart... And that's when I finally sensed the new soul that resided within.
It felt like a static shock, there was something dreadfully familiar about it, like looking at yourself across the years or seeing a long lost distant relative.
"Who are you?"

[btw... the blasting would be identical to their first encounter]

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 13, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:52 pm

"wait what he is not hear but he was i missed him... fine then it seams that thing have come to this but if that man has done what i think he has done then that means he is damned." Vills body became riged like stone "no....no....NOOOO!!!!" Vill grabed the blade that was on his back and stabed it into the ground the blade glowed and water moved from it till the water covered him in a ball, then he was gone all that was left was a black smoke the soon dissipeared Vill reapeared near where Roman was at the mercy of Lodain still in the ball of water after a few seconds it broke and Vill with Seracanth on his sholder, were standing there dripping wet "Great now i smell like wet dog i told you only do that when i tell you to now where are we" the blade was on his back and he was back to his normal self.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

I stumbled back, feeling the hands of someone else on me, holding me upright. Londain was struggling to his feet, having somehow been slammed into the wall, his inner monster was gone now, no longer fighting to be free, had I hit him? I blacked out for a second, and just as the black blurred to light, I came face to face with Cindy. She had an odd combination of pain and horror on her face. I didn't know what was going on, the world was spinning, people were screaming; an angel with a spear dove in, trying to stab me, but was blown away by a flash of light from Cindy.
In a sudden burst of strength, I stood upright, wrapping my arms around Lucinda. She froze, caught completely off guard.
"I've made a terrible mistake," I whispered, my voice barely audible over the riot happening around. I let go, stumbling back, an angel stabbing at me immediately.
I swung around, obliterating him with a blast of white and green fire. The dark magic was trying desperately to get away from me, to control and absorb me.
"Roman," the voice split the noise, crushing the turmoil into silence as if it actually carried weight. Everyone froze, my hand in midair, fire flickering around my fingertips, ready to decimate the entire angel guard. Cindy stood back from me, still looking a bit shocked. Londain stood behind me, his sword in his hand, about to strike me down. The angels all stood in various battle stances, unmoving.
A small girl, not older than ten stood in the center of the hall, almost directly in front of me, in the center of the fight. She wore a beautiful silken white sun dress, her golden hair clean and gleaming in the low light. Blue eyes pierced the gloom, staring into my soul.
"You," I started, my stomach flaring in pain.
"You've done as the Board assumed, you've taken in the soul, a soul so absorbed in evil, not the gates of hell could contain it," she said, her voice haunting and echoing, "You are the carrier of Lucifer's soul, you are tasked with keeping it contained," she took a step forward, reaching up to touch my chest. She gripped my shirt and gently pulled me down so that I was kneeling in front of her.
"Seal it away Roman, smother it in what good I know you possess," she whispered, touching my forehead; her small cool hands freezing to the touch.
The pain in my stomach eased, the would spun, and the last thing I saw was the little demon girl saying something to Lucinda before vanishing into the dark abyss behind my eyelids.
"Don't let them take me," I said. I wasn't even sure if I said it verbally or transmitted the thought; but I knew someone would hear it.
I wouldn't fall into the Angels' hands, and I couldn't stay near Londain, I had to get away.
All was black
[I felt the story needed a bit of shaking Happy and this achieved that perfectly. Next plot twist, someone else had better come up with, I'm running out of ways to overpower, and then almost kill Roman]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:36 pm

"so he is the one that took in the soul" Vill had moved so he was next to the Roman looking down on it but did not touch it "hmmm i thought that he would do somethiing like this being so rude to me telling me to transform to my human form HA dreaming mate i am not even a werewolf i never was till that hore bit me" Vill now looked up "you... have i ever met you before" Vill was now pointing at Londain "do you remember me at all i feel hate for you but have no reason why... why dose my body say to hate you.... and you" Vill now pointed at (please tell me this is the right person) Lucinda "you i...i....i" Vill looked towards his shoulder where Seracanth was sitting a slight grin was on his face "haveing a ball there friend" Vill said in a darkly Seracanth's grin vanished and the face of inocence come on with puppy dog eyes Vill just rowled (god thats a fail) his eyes and looked back to Londain his arm moved back down "never mind my companion thinks its funney to play with my mind so do you know me or not?" Vill looked right into Londains eyes waiting for an answer
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:49 pm

"I am over 5,000 years, do you honestly expect me to remember every single person I've met" I pushed past the man, walking towards Roman. He shot a glance past me, I couldn't see where to.
"Roman, I'm not going to allow you to continue your -" at that moment the whole world turned dark, as if all the lights in the world had been blown out. I felt like I was falling into darkness, into a presence so familiar I could almost cry out it's name.
Suddenly I woke, laying on the floor, surrounded by the angels guarding Roman, all of them knocked out.
I got to my feet and looked around. Roman was gone, so was Lucinda and the man. I looked up and down the hall, wondering how long I was out.
"What kind of Sorcery is This!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:53 am

Did I just do that?
One moment I was standing there, the next I was standing here... but 'here' wasn't 'there' I was in an alley, now.
No, I can't have done that. I had just been thinking of it, sneaking over to Roman and- "Roman" I spun around and saw him on the ground. I knelt down beside him, pulling him onto my lap, and ran a hand through my hair.
I placed my hand, once more, to his chest and light slowly emitted from it, spreading from my hand and reaching every edge of his body, before disappearing.
"You're gonna be fine" I murmured, starting to shiver in the cold. I repeated myself and caressed his cheek, trying to convince myself.
I pressed my lips gently to his before murmuring "I wont let them take you, I promise!"

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 06, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 am

I was standing in the dark, the world seemingly blacked out around me, I couldn't see the floor beneath me, but knew I stood on something solid, though it blended into the nonexistent horizon. Before me stood Lucifer, his demon form mutated and burned badly, obviously his state just before his body died. He snarled and lunged forward at me, his claws raking the air with an evil hiss. But just before he struck me, there was a flash of white and he stumbled back, baring his sharp teeth. I grinned and took a step forward.
"This is my mind Lucifer, you have no power here," I said loudly, my voice echoing in the cavernous eternity. I had never physically visited my mind, though I'd known people who had in a moment just before they died; they then had the chance to work magic to save their degrading body, I had no clue how I'd gotten here.
The demon god lunged at me again, and again I repelled the attack with a flash of light, blinding him and sending him staggering back, "Your mind is strong Satan," I said, "But mine is far stronger," There was a loud screeching, like a million birds chirping at the same time, creating a tumorous uproar. The devil dropped to his knees, his clawed hands clutching at his ears as he did so, the noise too great for his ears.
Through the noise though, individual screeches and yells could be heard, and slowly, realization dawned on the demon what I was doing. Every screech was a word, every sound a phrase in the oldest of languages, one forgot to all but the gods and those of their age. The language of magic, the incantations that passed through your mind before you cast a spell but that no one could understand or interpret.
I could hear it, I could hear the individual words, the power behind them and the haunting melody they carried. I could hear my spells, my enchantments as they weaved themselves into a shell around the demon, to hold him, but also to take his power, using his own soul's might to imprison it.

I sat bolt upright, staring wildly around. It was dark, but my eyes adjusted quickly and I could see I was laying on a pew in an obviously abandoned church; a blanket draped over my chest. The pain in my stomach was still there, though not as intense as before. I could feel the spells I'd been performing inside of my mind wrapping themselves like pythons around the burning soul in my chest, easing its struggle and constricting it into submission.
"Where?" I said, my voice cracking and the coppery taste of blood filling my mouth. I leaned over the edge of the pew and retched, spitting up globs of blood. I froze in mid gag, staring at the floor, someone's shoes were just at the edge of my vision. For some reason my mind wasn't connecting the dots in my foggy state. I slowly looked up at Lucinda, who was watching me intently. I must have had my head on her lap. I smiled weakly at her, what the hell was going on. I was passed out in a hallway, and wake up in some curch? What?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:58 am

"where am I what is going on SERACANTH!!! where are you wait is it possible I have finally died and been relived from my torment I don't hear the voices I can see slightly so I think I am free either that or I am in.....no not this trick again I remember this trick I spent a thousand years getting out of it I think or was it 100 I forget.... but if this is my mind and is my vault where is the memory that I have locked away wait what's with the light is it getting bri" Vill awoke in the sky falling "sweet mother of hell this is Gona hurt like I bitch." Vill hit the ground below with sutch force half the city heard the tump but it was midnight so non saw Vill hit the ground in minutes Vill left where he had landed and head back to his cave blood from his body was dragged over 6 km back to his cave apon arivel he found Seracanth bloody and dead in the entrance "no NO!!! this time I will not hide I will not rest to all that are a part of this are dead" Vill picked up Seracanth's body and moved inside "Seracanth if you hear me from where you rest in my soul it is time I did what I should have done from the start destroy every thing in London."
(and yes he will be back taking revenge for his lost soul on the wrong people )
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 pm

[a church... really? don't think that's a tad cliche?]

He manged a weak smile and I returned it, wiping some sweat from his head.
"Hey" I murmured, his eyes darting around some more, before landing back on me "What happened?" I though for a moment "What do you remember?"
I watched as his mind worked, trying to connect the dots. "I blacked out" I nodded.
"Yeah, that- uhmmm... That little girl did something to you and vanished. Some guy turned up and I- I don't know what his deal was"
"How did you get us out of there?" he asked cutting me off as I was starting to ramble. I huffed a short laugh.
"That's the thing..." I started think back "I didn't! One second I'm standing there trying to figure out how to get close to you, and then..." I snap my fingers to demonstrate "We're out..."

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 06, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:41 pm

I sit down at my dug out desk and sigh. "Roman and Lucinda's gone, I have some mad man around. And Now Michael's going to appear and say" As if right on cue a tall muscular man with short blonde hair and light blue eyes stormed into my office, scars marking his angelic face and his wings a bit ruffled and torn from too many conflicts.
"Londain! How Could You And My Brother Lose The Warlock! And Why Didn't You Kill That Abomination When You Discovered It's Lineage"
"Ok one, hello to you too. Two, Roman escaped by some unknown means. And three, that abomination as you put it is a young girl and has shown no signs of evil intent. So I'[m not inclined to kill her"
The archangel slammed his fists on my table, denting the wood and screaming in my face "SHE IS A MONSTER! HALF DEMON! SHE MUST BE DESTROYED!"
"Michael" I stand up and to my internal delight tower over the angel, "I work with demons and fallen angels all the time, so I know they can be trusted. As for 'Lucinda', as long as she doesn't break any rules or commit any major crimes, she's fine"
"SHE IS -"
"A sweet young girl forced to grow up alone in the world where she had to fend for herself. Leave her be Michael, and focus on Roman" I take a step around my desk, and find the sword of Michael, a blade of pure diamond at my throat.
"Are You Commanding Me, Blood Demon" My eye twitches at the name, blood demon, the highest insult to my kind. My father, the first vampire had been cursed by a demon to this form. I smile warmly at the angel, hiding my hate for the name well.
"No, Michael. I'm suggesting you leave her alone. Now if you will?" I point at the door. "Get Out Of My Office!" Michael was dumbfounded, no one had ever commanded him to do anything, let alone almost shouted at him. He looked ready to run me through, I half expected him to. Instead he sheathed his sword and left, storming out if the office. I stood, not moving as I watched him go, smiling behind his back. As he left Gabriel poked his head in the door, looking between me and his brother.
"You are the only thing below an archangel with enough balls to tell Michael what to do Londain!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:13 pm

ALESSANDRA

I focused my ears on the sound of two people talking and shouting. One of them was The Ancient One, the other one I wasn't sure who he was only that it was a man. I could hear The Ancient One shout one more thing and then the door slamming, but I could also just make out a third voice. It was a male's voice and that was all I could make out.

"Something's up" I muttered still eavesdropping.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 pm

"I never thought it would come to this Vill but we must call him to destroy london things have order and sanity there and that is not right will you give the dragon soul to me" deep under London Vill and a old man was talking Vill passed over Seracanths body to the old man and said "treat her care fully I may be evil. but that dragon is the only one I have left and I have never liked to hunt alone ....will his blood be enough ?" the old man looked towards Seracanth's lifeless body and then back at Vill "yes he will come but it will take sevral days till he is hear and ready to rise you must warn the one named Roman he is in a church find him and help him get out off town till he arises then he must controls the beast or it will devour all." Vill look towards the old man and had a stairing contest for several miniature till Vill failed "master I will do as you ask but why him and not me" the old man turned and walked away "you can only destroy it you cannot controle it he is the only one who can."
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 pm

"Why'd you do it, Roman?" finally I asked the question that had been plaguing me "Lucifer's soul? Really? At what point, exactly, did that seem like a good idea to you?" he didn't look at me, couldn't it seemed, and I sighed.
"Why are you here? Helping me will only make things worse for you" he wasn't wrong...
"I... I couldn't stand the thought of you dying" I replied starring at the high arched ceiling. I could feel his eyes on me, searching for something deeper, and as the blush crept up my neck, I needed to change the mood of the conversation.
"Besides..." I started, looking at him again "I can't let you steal all the attention!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:43 pm

I smiled weakly and sighed, I owed her an explanation it seemed; after all, she had risked her own life to save me.
"I just wanted to continue my work," I said, closing my eyes, "I would have continued my sentence as Londain's assistant, but I couldn't imagine three thousand years without performing rituals, without practicing new magic,"
She glanced over at me but didn't look at me directly, "I'm too self absorbed, in my hindsight, I can see the things I've done, evil, disgusting things; but in the present, the only thing in my mind is what I want," I said.
[quick post, not very well thought out]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 pm

"Right, start looking here, here and ... Here"
"Sir, that place is a crater now. why there?"
"That was one of Roman's lairs, it was where he held me captive. so search there for any trace of him"
'Yes sir"
I looked down at the map of the city, a old water stained parchment dated 1694. Gods I needed to update this thing I picked up a knife from the set on my desk and stabbed the map, right where Roman's castle was.
"Find them, before Michael and his men do. Or we'll be finding corpses"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:03 am

I sighed and stood up, looking around. "We probably shouldn't stay here" I muttered, running my fingers through my hair "To accessible, anyone could come in"
"Where, then?" I turn to him and smile "My place..." confused he stands up "I thought you were homeless?" another smile.
"Homeless doesn't mean houseless" I reach out and grab his arm, in the blink of the eye the church is gone, replaced by a basement.
A small bed in the corner, and littered with stolen valuables, a place only I knew.
"We'll be safe here" I sat on the bed, hands clasped in my lap. He looked at me sadly and sat next to me, laying one of his hands atop of mine.
How much can a life change in such little time?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 am

I squeezed her hand gently and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of closeness. I had no clue what we were going to do, I'd really screwed up this time, my stupid selfishness, if I'd only tried to figure a way to kill the soul, to destroy it instead of taking it. Now, it was inside of me forever, in the darkest spot in my soul, bound by a constant barrage of binding enchantments fueled by its own power and directed by my subconscious. But should I ever pass out again, the soul could possibly take control of my body until I regained awareness.
"I'm sorry for involving you in this," I said, looking over at Lucinda.
"I'd have gotten involved somehow anyway," She said, smiling at me.
I sighed, I didn't trust in fate or destiny, so it was hard for me to believe that Londain would ever have caught up to her.
"The heavens are trying to kill you, and they're trying to destroy my soul," I continued, "The Tutores are hunting you to keep you out of the grasp of the Angels, and Londain's got a personal crusade against me again, as well as this werewolf guy, I'm sure he's going to be back,"
"There's not much we can do, Roman," she said.
"I can fight," I said, my voice low, "I have the power, I have the skill, I have a chance," she was frowning now, "I killed satan, I almost killed Londain and the entire angel council, I can fight them and I can win," I put my hands over my face and leaned back so that my head was pressed awkwardly against the wall and my back was laying on the bed.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:45 am

"That isn't recommended Roman" both of them spun, Roman too weak to stand so he fell to the ground, Lucinda rushing to his side.
"Don't do that Ebenum" I smile and glide around to one of the desks, facing towards the bed and the pair crouched in front of it.
"As I said, Roman Marvarak, I do not recommend going against Londain, even with Lucifer's soul at your command"
"Who are you, specter!" I sit back and look up at the roof, solidifying with each second. I don't answer him straight away, instead watching the roof.
"I have had many names, for I am many people. Yet I am always the same, the same example of a time long since forgetting and only speculated and guessed at from what we left behind. I am older then empires and nations, I have seen wonders and buildings rise up to touch the sky then come crumbling down till they are nothing but dust and words on the lips of travelers and romantics seeking a world of naught but dreams and fantasy"

"I think I know who you are just from your answer" I smile again and look down on the pair, eyes sparkling.
"so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Ebenum"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:12 pm

I stared at her for a moment "Utterly deceptive twaddle speak, says I..." I turn to Roman "-but she is right. You can't fight them"
"Of course I can-"
"Then, you SHOULDN'T fight them..." he doesn't listen and goes to turn away, clearly thinking he has no choice in the matter. I sigh, now I have no choice.
I grab him by the shoulder and throw him into the wall, and in his weakened state, he falls unconscious. I turn back to Ebenum, with determination.
"Keep an eye on him... Do NOT let him leave" she stares at me shocked and surprised, and walks past me to Roman. "Where are you going?"
"To negotiate..." I sigh and close my eyes, feeling the wind rush about me, and when I open them again, I find myself in front of Londain, papers flying as I appear in what I assume to be his office.

[Take it away, Tomyh!]

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 13, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 pm

[My plan was for Heroes ... my much longer plan for London can be drawn out for this]

"Seven hundred and eleven wards are placed around this building, six hundred and thirty charms, four hundred and ninety eight spells and three curses. And you bypass them all, with ease" I look up from the maps, surprised but hiding it well. Lucinda stood on the other end of the table, stern.
"I'm here to negotiate" I sat down, lacing my fingers before my face. "I'm listening"
"Full pardon to Roman, with permission to continue his research" I pretended to think about her request, mulling it over. She doesn't know what he's done, and I'm not going to tell her. I'll leave that to him own his own time
"Ich bin abgeneigt, zu Ihrem Antrag einzuwilligen" I lean forward, "Means no" Lucinda sits in the chair opposite, still looking stern.
"Roman wouldn't hurt a fly, he is a good man, he's -"
"Hiding his recent and long term past from you. Trust me on that, I'm not doing this with some grudge against him, I am continuing on this course of action because of what he has done to the city" Lucinda jumps to her feet, about to say something, but I calmly cut her off. "I am not searching for Roman to harm him, I am searching for him so I can lock him away for his sentence, so that he learns his lesson. And to keep others from trying to harm him. I am keeping him here in both a prison and a castle"
Lucinda is speechless, her face starting to turn red with anger. I ignore her, returning to the map. "Return to him, I will not report you here or detain you. But mark my warning. Do not try to do anything that would harm the people of this city, or reveal our existence. And don't think Roman's a mistreated soul, cruelly imprisoned. Ask him about what he did to London to bring him to my attention" I stood, bowed to her and sat back down. Pulling out a quill and making some notes on the map. She stood there, motionless, expressionless. I thought she would either start yelling at me or attack me, she was starting to remind me of a very certain person I knew.
"Very well, Londain. By your leave" She curtsied and vanished, as if she had never been there. I looked up as she said my name, surprise clear on my face. "How did she know my name?"

[Also I've decided on a new plot twist, just trying to figure out if I should make it sudden or subtle. Once I introduce the center piece everyone will know what I went with ... also Grape. Escape on your own at your own pace]

[ Translation: GERMAN I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:08 pm

[Ok, since I just got a piece of breaking news I'm going to kick start the next plot twits. Screw Subtlety. I'm also going to dry down myself in the music of Vodka ...]

I entered the city, it was dead quiet, nothing moved on the river. I stood at the prow, starring out at the black forest of masts and rigging against the backdrop of the city.
"What a pathetic city, I'd take great pleasure to wipe it from this pathetic spit of dirt"
"My lord" I turned around slowly, starring down at the hunched man bowing at my feet. Pathetic I thought as I watched him, Have my priests really come to this.
"What?"
"Uh, ah. The, demon was, was right my lord. He's here, in the city"I turn back to the prow, starring over the river.
"Good. Prepare to dock" The man rushes off, shaking in fear. The whole ship is full of it, fear hangs over us like a cloud. I ignore the pathetic crew, starring over the river.
"Here shall be your tomb, Biti-HĂȘtshepsu. As you sealed me in my mine. An eye, for an eye. Vampire"

[Biti = King of the north and Hetshepsu = First among noble men]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Some of the papers from Londain's office had been swept up as I left and fluttered to floor.
Ebenum was sitting on my bed, looking a tad concerned in Roman's direction. Her eyes landed on me and stood up quickly.
"What happened?" she asks me urgently, I walk passed her, across the room to where Roman lay exactly where I'd left him.
"You should go, we're fine here" I mutter, staring at the pile of a man beneath me. I saw her move out of the corner of my eye, and I was certain she would object, but then she dissipated.
I gently pulled Roman up and into a slumped sitting position against the wall. My hand wondered over him, tracing the patterns of his tattoos.
"Who are you?" I asked to thin air, never expecting the response.
"Well... It depends on how you look at it" I jump back in surprise. There was something wrong with his voice, I could hear him, but there was another voice overlaying it. Another voice deep and dark and mighty.
He opened his eyes and I back away. Those eyes aren't the ones I'd come to know, they weren't eyes I'd ever even seen before.
Blank white and staring with nothing but the pupils that had cracks that spread out from them, like a bullet hole in glass.
"Hello Lucinda, dear!" he chirped cheerfully at me, and I knew who was now speaking to me, I hoped and prayed it was a dream "Lucifer..." I was sitting and talking to the devil.
"You have no idea how good it is to finally meet you" I was speechless, and shell shocked.
"Finally a being of equal.... Someone punished for a crime that didn't fit...." he smiled at me with what could only be described as a fatherly fondness "We are much alike, you and I"
Something snapped in my head "I'm nothing like you" I hissed getting to my feet. "Where I was sentenced to death for simply being, you disobeyed, you sought the destruction of mankind. We may both be beings of light and dark, Lucifer, but where the evil in you takes over, the good in me prevails!" I stop and finally breath, while he just sits and stares calmly.
"For now..." he says, eyes flickering up and down at me "Until what you love is taken, cruelly, away from you" he smiles and places his hand on his chest, Roman's chest, and laughs. He settles back down and closes his eyes, settles back down in Roman's subconscious, leaving me shaken and confused!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 pm

I got slowly to my feet. My eyes were still closed and I felt sick to my stomach. Stumbling back, I pressed against the wall and looked around. I was still in Lucinda's small room, but something had changed, something had broken. The air was cold, the room seemed grey and twisted, as if it were longer now, and twisted slightly on the end. Lucinda sat in the corner, hugging her knees to her chest, her eyes closed. I knew satan had been there, I knew he'd come out and controlled me, I just prayed he hadn't hurt Cindy. I stood upright, my strength someone returned. I walked softly over and sat down next to the girl. I was about to put an arms around her when she looked up at me, her eyes bloodshot.
"What have you done?" she asked loudly, staring into my eyes.
"I, what?" I started, surprised.
"Why does the council hunt you? For what were you serving a sentence?" she asked, her voice softer now.
I swallowed hard and averted my gaze. This was going to be tough. The only thing she knew was that I was Roman Marvarak, a dark warlock who was imprisoned by the Tutores, I'd never spoken of the awful things I'd done.
"I was," I started but stopped, "I am a murderer, a criminal, a thief of souls, and the culmination of all seven sins; I've killed and stolen to progress my own research, I've laid waste to the city for the simple fact that I wanted more power, that I wanted control," I could look back now and see how disgusting my actions were, how my experiments maimed and killed; I could see now how evil I am, but why was I so blind before? Was it ambition? Or was it just evil?

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:52 am

I couldn't look at him, I couldn't even think.
I hid my face in my arms and hugged myself tighter, almost wishing the devil was back.
Tears leaked through and spilled onto the the skirt of my dress.
Less than 48[?] hours ago I was a simple thief, stealing what I need or want and knocking down anyone who dared to try and stop me.
"I should have known better" I mutter half to myself "A man who defeated the devil and still has to serve a sentence as long as yours, must have done something despicable... Why was I too blind to see?" he seems at a loss, and after a moments hesitation he moves in. Too push the hair from my face? Too make me look at him? I didn't know of care.
I cringe and move away and onto the bed.
"I'm fighting for the the wrong bloody man!"

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun May 06, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next