Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

+4
cyclonecasey
LordTomyh
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate] - Page 3 Empty Re: The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Wed May 16, 2012 7:55 am

I heard a noise coming from around the corner, I turned my head to see what was happening. I saw a little child, he looked real. I walked over to him to see if he was real, I knelt down and leaned over to shake his hand. All of a sudden he burst, into spiders. "The f*ck?" I said, springing to my feet and beginning to run away. The spiders were at my feet and at least half were poisonous. I tripped and fell down the stairs but for some reason the spiders retreated.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate] - Page 3 Empty Re: The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:44 pm

[Hey, grape? Can I start killing people now?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 am

(Sure. But first, we'll wait for Lego to get out)
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 am

[I'm not sure Legos active...]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:36 pm

{Kill him then. let the massacre begin}
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:38 pm

(Can I join this?)
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 pm

[Try the sign up, Bambi]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 pm

[ *sniffles* it says it's closed ;_; ]
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:32 am

[You can join)
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 am

(yay!
And do you realize you used two different quotation marks?
I like it Happy it's kinda cool!)
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:15 am

*goes to say something...* *stops!* *wants to say something...* *stops!* *physically trying to stop from saying...*
GAHHHH! They're not quotation marks! the semi square thing's a 'bracket' and the curved one is a 'parentheses'
*Collapses!* Goddammit!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 am

(to grape:*puts hand up to mouth and whispers*"knew that would piss her off")
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 am

...?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3