Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate]

+2
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate] Empty The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 pm

I ran and ran to try and get away from my past, but it wouldn't go away. I couldn't believe what i have done. The cult were getting closer and closer so I ran faster. They gave up after a bit and I was lost in the forest by then. "Where the heck am I!?" I shouted confusingly. I calmed down and thought positive, at least know the cult couldn't find me.

The cold breeze chilled me but I ignored it and pulled out a book. It was one of my favourites. I read through the night until I fell asleep.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate] Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate]

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Dashing through the dark forest, I couldn't see anything, my breathing ragged and coming in short bursts. I could still hear the cult chasing me, they voices loud and angry. I chanced a glance back, this was a mistake and I tumbled over something in my path. Flopping in the dark, someone brought a rock down on my chest, knocking the wind from me. I didn't dare scream in case it wasn't one of the cult.
"Stop! Please stop!" I hissed, my voice high and panicked, I could see the outline of a person over me, one of their hands raised, holding a large rock, long hair hung down against my face, stinging one of my eyes. The person stayed frozen as the voices of the cult members passed by, not noticing us. My eyes bulged in the dark as I tried to distinguish the girl's, for it was a girl, face.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate] Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:55 pm

"Who are you, are they after you too?" I said raising a rock as I tried to distinguish the feature's of this person's face. I put the rock down once I realised it wasn't a cult member. "I'm Camille, what's your name?" I said as I helped the person up. "I guess the cult is after you too. What's your name?"

At least if I was lost I wasn't alone or being hunted down alone. This person could be a good ally anyway and if they aren't and they try to double-cross me I'll rat them out.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:48 pm

"I'm Sonny," I said, brushing myself off. I barely came up to the girl's shoulder and she seemed a bit surprised at my height.
"What is going on?" I asked, looking around, panic sickening my stomach again now that the little standoff had ended, "Why are they after me?" I stood on my tip toes and watched the pin pricks of lights weaving through the trees deeper in the woods.
"You don't know about the cult?" she asked, pulling me back down, I assumed so we wouldn't be spotted.
"Cult? No, I was in bed," I said, my voice high and a little louder than it should have been. The girl sighed and grabbed my shoulders, feeling my shaking like a leaf in a hurricane.
"Calm down Sonny," she said, shaking me gently.
From there she explained what the cult was doing and how they were doing it, what they believed in and how they would kill or imprison anyone who they believed to be a sinner.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:01 pm

"They're after me too Sonny so you're not alone" I said trying to calm him down a little. "I assume if were lost here they won't find us, anyway if they do we have an advantage because of our size we can hide in trees easily" I added. "They're has to be more people the cult is after besides us Sonny." I said.

He was bright but he was bad in a crisis or problem. "How can i calm down if people are going to kill me!" Sonny said scared, I shook him a little "Calm down Sonny!" I half-shouted.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Some voices in the distance started shouting and making their way back toward us. Spinning in that direction, I stared at the pricks of light coming closer. Turning back to the girl, I grabbed her hand, "I know a place to hide!" I said, running as fast as my legs could carry me, back toward the group house.
We had been running for almost ten minutes before I slowed and the silhouette of a huge house came into view atop a small hill. Instead of going toward it, I darted off to the side toward a garden, dragging Camille after me. I made it to the small garden shed and stopped to make sure the lights in the house were dark, and opened the rusty door. Rushing inside, I grabbed a candle off of a shelf and hurried with a match.
The light flared into life, illuminating the interior of the small wooden shed. There weren't any windows so no light escaped after Camille shut the door.
"But if they find us in here, we'll be caught for sure," she said, glancing at the walls, which contained an assortment of gardening equipment.
"They won't find us," I said, kicking at the dirt floor, moving the thick layer of dust. After a few seconds a solid wooden thump echoed in our ears and I reached down and hauled open a small door. A ladder made of limbs lashed together led into the dark.
"you go first and I'll cover it back up," I said, handing the girl the candle. I was feeling better now and had almost forgotten the murderous cult after me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:23 pm

As Sonny handed me the candle, I slowly went down the ladder "Thanks Sonny. and be careful the steps are small and thin" I said as I reached the bottom. I handled him the candle and heard footsteps. "Hurry Sonny, there getting closer" I said as he started climbing down the ladder.

I knew one thing, once we escaped we could possibly find others the cult were after and create a small army. I was feeling better even if the cult was after me. I could tell by Sonny's face he was feeling better too.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Sonny had made it down before they saw us. We hid, we didn't move or talk all we did was listen to the footsteps of the cult. "they're not in the shed" one of them said. "Check the forest!" one shouted before they ran back into the forest.

"Sonny I think it's safe to leave" I whispered extremely quietly.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm

I watched as the cult left the shed, heading back into the forest. I was laying on the ground at the in the roots of a large tree with my trench coat draped over me, blending in with the shadows. I waited till their voices had faded then stood up, quickly and quietly heading to the shed. I had seen them enter the building before I ducked down into the tree and thought It was a good place to hide. I opened the door and quickly entered, shutting it behind me and letting out a loud sigh of relief
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Me and Sonny were in the forest now and the cult left. I could see a figure in a building, so I walked up to it. I slightly tapped on the window my hair covering my left eye. Someone was at the window. "Are they after you too?" I asked. The person nodded and explained what they did. "I'm Camielle" I said before pointing to Sonny "and that's Sonny, there after us too." I added.

The cult was on a rampage. They hunted more people each day, i mean in one day 3 people were hunted. Me, Sonny and this stranger. I would use my strategy like the one I'm using on Sonny right now. So now I know there are more than me and Sonny.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 am

I hid in the top of the tree. I watched the cult run past. I watched at they checked a shed, watched as they about in the forest underneth my tennis-shoed feet.
I looked back over to the shed and saw some people talking. Maybe they part of the cult. Maybe they were being hunted by the cult. With watchful eyes, I looked over shed and the people through the foliage, trying to make up my mind on them.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:24 am

I stood apart from the others, looking up at the roof of the shed, wondering how I could climb up up their to try scout out the forest edge. My eyes quickly fell on a ladder laying next to the shed, covered in overgrown grass. I pulled the ladder from the grass and propped it against the shed, climbing up onto the roof. Laying flat on my belly I commando crawled to the edge of the roof and looked out across the darkened forest, looking for any movement or sound.
I thought I saw some movement in a tree, but ignored it, thinking it was a owl or something. I was about to climb down when I spotted a faint light, growing brighter and brighter through the trees. My heart froze in my chest. Their coming back I thought as I rolled off the roof, landing on all fours besides the other two. I looked up at them, without emotion and said "Run" Before bolting into the trees, away from the light.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:37 am

Jumping up from where I had been crouched, I dashed away after the older boy, Camille passing me by. I had almost reached the tree line when I tripped. Not daring to yell, I fell, skidding over the loose dirt and rocks skinning myself badly. Tears streaming down my face as I silently cried, I staggered to my feet and limped toward the woods, something nearby fell from a tree, landing and crouching down.
Fearing that it was one of the cult members, I staggered away from them, falling again in my rush. This time I couldn't hold it in, and I lay there sobbing, these people were going to kill me, these people wanted me for nothing over stealing a hat and a blanket. The person slowly walked over to me, staying crouched to avoid the sweeping gaze of the lights.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:19 pm

"Are you okay?" I asked the boy is a very quiet whisper. "I won't hurt you. I'm not after you."
He gave a slight shake of his head. I wiped away a few of his tears.
"Don't fear me. I won't hurt you." I looked at his skinned parts and sighed. "It's okay. We can't stey here. We have to get back to the others. Where are they? Can you lead me to them?"
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:38 pm

I ran and ran passing Sonny. I ended up tripping over a root falling flat on my face. I was scared out of my wits but I had to keep calm. I looked around for Sonny. "Sonny" I kept hollering. I saw the girl in the tree and Sonny was with her. "Sonny!" I yelled with relief that the cult had not got him.

I was suspicious of this girl but I would have to trust her for now.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:41 am

My long legs had carried me away from the shed, the light again a distant blur. I looked around for the kids, hoping to hell they were behind me. They were gone. I quietly swore several times and climbed the nearest tree, hoping to find them in the loom and spy on the bastards after us. I reached a perfect height and turned back the wean I had come. I could see the house, and more importantly, the bastards there looking for us. They were gathered around the shed, examining something on the ground between it and the forest. I fely my heart drop in my chest. Foot prints I thought, searing long, hard and loud. I saw the people at the shed look up at the sound, flashlights scanning the forest. I was too far away for them to see me, but I knew they would be heading in this direction soon. I grabbed the edges of my coat, ready to pull it over me and turn into the tree when I saw something caught in the light. Three huddling figures, screaming and running towards me. The men gave chase, yelling at them to stop. I saw a flash of steel as one pulled out a gun.
Coldly I counted the men chasing the kids, six of them in total. I grabbed a pouch hanging from my belt and gave it a little rattle, to be answered by the clatter of four buckshot bullets and two pellet canisters. Enough. I grabbed the Shawn off shotgun hidden beneath my coat and started loading it. Watching the children draw closer to me, bring in the bastards to my trap.
A emotionless smile touched my lips, "Welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly" I whispered to myself as I jumped down from the branch, landing between the children and the men, pulling my weapon on the man with the pistol and pulling the trigger.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:40 am

There was an explosion behind me, someone had begun shooting back at the cult members. The group chasing us screamed almost in unison and broke away, two clutching at their faces and chests. I glanced back to see the man in the long coat pump his shotgun before firing again, sending one man spinning to the ground.
Turning to help, I pulled out my slingshot, a pebble already in the pouch. Spinning it around my head, I let it fly, knocking one of the running men in the back of the head, sending his sprawling into the damp grass. The man in the long coat spun and ran after me, grabbing the back of my shirt and lifting me clear off the ground to be carried roughly deeper into the forest.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:48 pm

The man grabbed Sonny and left me and the girl behind. Oh well.
[Really quick post sorry]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:56 pm

I was running through the trees, the boy close behind. I had dropped the shotgun as i ran, it was useless to me now, out of bullets. I was running down a worn path, heading back to my last hiding spit.
"We've Lost the Others" The boy shouted, trying to keep up. "I'll Go Back For Them If I can" I yelled back to him, leaping over a fallen tree.
I caught sight of a cave, up ahead and skidded to a stop, grabbing the boy by his shoulder. "Up ahead is a cave, inside you'll find some supplies and what looks like someone camping there. Go there and wait for me to return with the others. Stay Hidden" I pushed him towards the cave and turned back. Running back the way I'd come
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 am

Dashing ahead, I found the cave easily and hid behind a rock, staring into the darkened forest, hoping the two girls were okay. I was just dozing off, when a brilliantly bright light swept across the clearing in front of the cave. I ducked down behind the rock and watched as a small group of people came into view, walking slowly and tiredly. They flopped down around the mouth of the cave, obviously exhausted. I grinned, time for some trouble.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm

I turned to see three cult members found me and the girl. I pulled out my revolver still warm from shooting the cult members earlier. I quickly ran behind them and fired three shots into the back of their heads. They were still alive but barely.

"Time to end boring running and hiding and have some fun" I said before shooting them all again listening to their screams filled with horror and feeling the blood splattering onto my face. "Praise me Sensei" i muttered to myself before casually walking over to the girl.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:58 am

I looked at the girl a frown on my face. "There was no need to kill them. We could of just hurt them enough to get away. Death is not always the answer."
She just shrugged a bit, acting like it was nothing.
The screams still echoed in my ears. The noises of horror bouncing around my head. The vision replaying itself over and over in my mind. I might be a theif but I hated death.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:02 am

I heard gunshots and screams from down the trail, the group laying around jumped up. I had just been about to dump a crap ton of rocks from the small cliff when they moved off, runningback up the trail, drawing their guns and yelling at each other.
"Hope the others are okay," I whispered, hunkering down again behind my pile of look rocks.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:31 pm

I heard gunshots and swore, loudly. Tearing off into the forest towards the sound, picking up rocks as I ran, hoping they would make good weapons.
I swore again as I saw the two girls, one holding a revolver, and the bodies of the cult members. "Baka" I said to the girl, snatching the gun off her, "That Most Likely Attracted An Unwanted Crowd, And They Can Track Us To The Hiding Spot"
I tucked the gun in my inner pocket and grabv the girls by their hands, running back to the cave where i had left the boy
"Baka, Baka, Baka" I kept saying, directing my glares at the girl.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:31 pm

The man called me an idiot. "Sore wa watashi no seide wa arimasen! Watashi wa bakajanai! Karera wa watashitachi o korosu koto wa arimasen'node, watashi wa kore o shita!" I said shooting glares back at him.

"I have issues with murder anyways, I do it when I'm scared or threatened or if it's needed." I said looking down sadly.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next