Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

+4
cyclonecasey
LordTomyh
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate] - Page 2 Empty Re: The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

I cock my head and continue to silently stare at him, my eyes roving to take in the suit of Armour.
"Who are you?" I asked walking past him and circling him, seemingly making him nervous "B-Bill..."
"Paige Riley" I held out my hand out to his and he went to shake it, only to have his hand fall through mine, I smirk and he goes white behind his helmet.
"I probably should of mentioned that..."
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate] - Page 2 Empty Re: The House on the edge of town [Open&Intermediate]

Post  TheMadOne Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 pm

[And my char is back BTW it's Grape]

As I was out of view distracted by the light as I got closer I felt something weird, something sharp, like a pain. I took one step before I was frozen to the spot. I stood motionless as if I had no soul. I could see and hear what was going on around me before I realised it. Salt and iron are ghost repellent![i] I thought before trying to grab at the salt in my pocket.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 am

[waiting on tomyh's reaction]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:47 pm

[Sorry ... i've got writer's block for this at the moment ... can't think behind raising the iron shovel and almost swinging at you ...]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:42 pm

[No, don't do that!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 am

I dashed down the hall, the girl stood in the center of the hall, the strange blue light coming from further down the hall, from under a door. I reached out to touch her when I saw something coming up from the floor.
Hands...about twenty, clutching and pulling the girl into the floor. I swore and stomped at them, crushing three before they turned on my, gripping me and pulling me into the, now quicksand like, carpeting.
"Girl! Hey!" I yelled, shaking the girl, who was still standing there, knee deep and unmoving. Something white fell from her pocket and there was a flash of blue fire as it landed on one of the hands, vaporizing it.
"Salt," I said loudly, reaching into her pocket at taking a handful of the grainy white salt. I threw in straight down, lighting the floor on fire with a flash of blue.
There was an explosion and I was tossed back, my back landing on the top stair far down the hallway, it was a miracle I missed the dork in the armor.
I slid down the stairs with a thunderous thumping and crunching, slamming into the bottom with a loud 'whump'.
Slowly, I rolled over and stood up, badly dazed and shaken.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:07 am

I raised the iron shovel, ready to bring it down on the girls head when something exploded down the hall and the man almost crashed into me. I slipped and fell though the girl, like falling through a ice cold shower.
"Ooh that was tingly" I jumped to me feet and turned on the girl, alarmed. I had dropped the shovel, which now lay behind the girl. and the sword was further beyond that.
I tensed to run, to turn and flee. But the stairs were also behind her and I didn't know where the hallway behind me led.
"sh*t"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 am

As the blue light exploded I climbed up onto a beam after finally breaking free from my paralysing fear. "That was close" I said and then I looked at the other two guys who came here with me. I noticed a girl but when did she get here? I don't think she was here before. If she was I guess I didn't notice.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 am

[I'm at the bottom of the stairs]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 am

[I know, she's on a beam above you guys]
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat May 12, 2012 1:39 am

(Someone tell me what is going on)
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sat May 12, 2012 9:12 am

[ Well, we're in a haunted house with no exit, so far theres two ghost, one is inSYNC, the other an onryo. My character is on a beam above everyone. Cross is at the bottom of a stair case and Tomyh is pretty much frozen in fear because of inSYNC. So that's what's happening]
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 12, 2012 11:58 am

[lol... I like!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat May 12, 2012 1:37 pm

I staggered up the stairs, shoving armored geek out of my way, he crashed hard into the wall, making a racket and scraping some wallpaper and drywall off.
"The f*** is going on?" I said loudly, pointing back at the stairs, staring into the ghost girl's eyes.
"I don't know what you're talking about," she said, crossing her arms.
"God dammit, I just want out of here," I said, stepping through the girl, my body shivering as a chill passed through me, 'well that was stupid' I thought, snatching up the shovel and progressing down the hall.
"You don't want to do that way," the girl called after me, giggling a bit.
"And why not?" I asked, rounding on her.
"Fred doesn't like it when people come into his room," she said, grinning at me.
"Fred? Who the bloody hell is Fred?" I Asked, glancing around.
"He's the owner," she said flatly.
"What's he going to do, kill me?" I asked, laughing, "Look, little girl, I'm going f***ing mad in here, this can't be happening, I must be dreaming," I said, leaning against the wall, lights flashing in my vision as I became light headed. I staggered upright and turned my back on the others and walked down the hall, a door to the left calling to me.
Turning I pushed it open, revealing a grungy bathroom.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 12, 2012 2:12 pm

"Little girl?" I close my hand in to a tight fist and the lights around me start flickering, anger fills me and I can't hold back...
The light's completely shatter and the mirrors crack. I hear the man cry out in pain as, shards embed themselves in his skin.
"I'll show you 'little girl'!" I yell as the windows rattle in there frames!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sat May 12, 2012 2:36 pm

I jumped off the beam and slipped, falling down the stairs and landing close to where the ghost girl is. "Stop it!" I yell. "Let me think..............NO" She said angrily her voiced laced with mockery. "Fine. We'll do it the hard way" I said before grabbing one of my hair clips and holding in front of her. The image of the ghost girl went static. My plan was working, she was starting to dispel.

[Her hair clips are iron]
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat May 12, 2012 2:48 pm

[no windows lol]

I spun around, the pain in my arms and back excruciating. I hurled the shovel down the hall at the ghost, she dove to the side to avoid the flying iron and it struck the armored boy in the chest, toppling him over backwards. I stepped into the bathroom, grabbing the towel rack and yanking it hard from the wall and leaping back into the hall, the flimsy square bar held in front of me, bits of the wall falling from the ends. The ghost was gone.
I turned and dashed up the hall, crashing into the door at the end, the one the ghost had referred to as Fred's Room. I stumbled into the brightly lit room, it was a nursery. I glanced around, the light blue wallpaper was peeling and torn, broken and torn toys littered the floor along with a collection of human bones, a small boy sat in the corner, his arms wrapped around his knees. His long dark hair fell over his face, his head pressed into the back of his hands. His shoulders quivered gently as he sobbed.
Slowly, he looked up at me, his face changing in an instant from that of a scare little boy, to a sunken skull, the eyes vanishing into dark pits, his skin turning pale white and drawing back against his bones.
"I told you," the girl said, she was standing just outside of the door, grinning at me. The door swung shut, slamming with enough force to rattle the floor.
"f*** you Fred," I screaming spinning and leaping across the room, my foot cracking a bone as I landed, swinging the shovel as hard as I could, smashing it into the creature's head, propelling him from the corner to crash against the opposite wall, his face, where the shovel had hit, was burned badly, smoke outlining his short flight. It flipped over onto all fours and hissed loudly, scurrying like a spider up the wall and toward me. I lunged again, this time hitting it's left arm. Surprisingly enough, with a crack and hiss as the metal contacted its skin, the arm was thrown across the room where it smacked into the wall and fell to the moldy carpet, smoldering. The creature fell to the ground and kicked hard, dragging itself quickly across the floor and out the now open door. The armored boy dove aside as the creature sped by, red blood smeared across the floor and smoke following overhead.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 12, 2012 3:09 pm

[I'm pretty sure hairclips can't be made from iron... AND simply holding it up in front of a ghost would do nothing, it would have t make physical contact...]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sat May 12, 2012 3:13 pm

[If you paid attention through the whole thing, she can pull anything out of anywhere and nobody has noticed so far. If you read it the image went static because of how close it was. She put it so close it was physical and that's why she began to dispel]
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 12, 2012 3:54 pm

[I'm not talking about those,I'm talking specifically about the clip (but while we're on the topic very few things are actually made of pure iron, it rusts and falls apart very easily) And I'm still sticking to the fact that it would need to actually make contact to have any affect!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 pm

(Sooo...How should I slip myself in?)
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun May 13, 2012 1:33 am

[locked in the attic, that's where my character is heading]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 16, 2012 1:10 am

(k)

"HEY!LET ME OUTTA HERE!"I was locked in a small grungy attic from a stupid dare,I heard footsteps coming down the old creaky stairs and put my head to the wooden door,"Woop?"The mysterious figure making the creaking noise made a clatter as it picked up a small metal object,"That must be the key!"I saw the obvious key being slipped inside the keyhole and it fitted,it turned and the door slowly creaked open,"YEEES!!"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 16, 2012 1:28 am

"What the f*** was that!" I look at the one armed creature as it rushes past me, leaving a tail of blood behind it and wisps of smoke above it. The guy walked out of the room, carrying a iron shovel. He looked at me, and with a sarcastic smile said "That's Fred".
I looked down the hall, after where the thing had gone, then back to the guy. "Fred?" I shook my head and slid down the wall to the ground, sighing.
"What the hell is going on here?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 16, 2012 2:20 am

I skip down the stairs, two at a time "Wait for me, Fred... Gosh!" I practically sing as I round the corner. I giggle as I see what he was doing on the kitchen.
Die... Eternal Torment... Pain... Rest In Peace... Writing those and other words and phrases on the wall in blood "You always did have a way with words"
I hear people enter the room behind me, and I turn to face them. I watch as their eyes go wide in horror as they look from me, to Fred, to the blood smeared across the wall.
My soul flickers and I'm suddenly standing further back. I run my hand gently through Fred's hair and smile, wickedly.
"Sick 'em, Fred..."
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next