Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

+23
Girbot
BlazingHeart
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
Tsuki
SirSuiji
Ragingblast12
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Kuru-kuru
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
MrSage
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
killer8529
ivorymaid
Drag
27 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 11:05 pm

Nearly three days when the old republic came out for me... I should probably get back into that now its free and stuff XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Wow! That's dedication
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 10, 2016 11:09 pm

I sadly cannot say that I have ever played a game for more than a day. I have played till the sun comes up, but usually, I got to bed around then because my trail of thinking it 'oh sh*t, sunrise. Parents are going to kick my arse. Sleep time.'
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 11:11 pm

That was my attitude with homework, start doing a two week project at 2am the day its due XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 10, 2016 11:12 pm

OMG, I did that once, but that was back when my mum got up BEFORE sunrise, so I had no warning until my mum walked by my door
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 11:14 pm

The usual response to me was "You're up early"... well... yeah.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 10, 2016 11:18 pm

Hahahaha! Yeah, my mum would never have bought that.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 11:18 pm

I think my mum just kinda got used to it after a bit, but then again, I hardly slept anyway :/
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 10, 2016 11:21 pm

That sucks. If I couldn't sleep I think I'd go insane Confuzzled
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 11:23 pm

Im used to my wacky sleep patterns, either sleep for 2 or 12 hours, no in between XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue May 10, 2016 11:35 pm

What was the last dream you had that was really vivid and memorable.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Oh I can never really remember my dreams, I just wake up feeling like I've done something or seen someone recently that I haven't. I wish I could remember more :/
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue May 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Yeah i know what you mean. You should try having a dream journal, just so that if you remember a dream when you wake up you can write it down as quickly as possible. They're nice to read back and actually relate to what you're going through in life a lot of the time.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 11, 2016 12:02 am

I cant really remember the last time I dreamed tbf :/
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 11, 2016 12:06 am

What I do is that any dream that I can remember for longer than 5 minutes after i wake up I write down in a note in my phone. Some of them are weird to read back on, while some could contain elements and nuggets useable for stories.

Like the roleplay Artificial Apocalypse. That idea came from a dream
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 11, 2016 12:08 am

Yeah, but I don't usually even remember dreaming when I wake up Sad
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 11, 2016 12:14 am

So many good dreams lost to memory. Wish I could record them while I slept then watch them back as a movie or something
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 11, 2016 12:17 am

Me too, but there are dreams I wish I didn't remember
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 11, 2016 12:22 am

^ Think the last time I remember dreaming, I didn't sleep for two days afterwards... rather forget that one XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed May 11, 2016 4:47 am

I suffer from something called night terrors. So no dreams are good dreams for me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 11, 2016 5:33 am

Still suffering with them? damn :/
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 11, 2016 6:21 am

Aw jeez, I didn't know that :/ sorry
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 11, 2016 7:52 am

Oh the times I'd help keep you up... hard to think that was years ago now :/
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed May 11, 2016 8:16 am

Yeah man. You and Conor helped me a lot. Was a rough time. Thankfully I've learned to deal with it and, although I still have them, I can handle them a lot better, mostly forcing myself to acknowledge that it's just another episode and just lay there.
Not to say I don't have bad nights now and again. Scared the daylights out of my girlfriend a few times by waking up and jumping out of bed.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Wed May 11, 2016 8:57 am

I'd rather have night terrors than have my tourette's go off in the middle of the night. once a week or so i'll just randomly wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to stop shaking due to my tourette's for about 10 minutes or so. may not be that bad compared to night terrors, but i'd rather just be terrified for a few seconds then go back to sleep
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next