Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

+23
Girbot
BlazingHeart
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
Tsuki
SirSuiji
Ragingblast12
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Kuru-kuru
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
MrSage
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
killer8529
ivorymaid
Drag
27 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Chavvy Mon May 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Yay! Garys back Mooblips

at least one of my spam messages worked XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Conor Tue May 10, 2016 12:03 am

Haha gary.

I made a Warrior. There's only like 1 other Warrior, what's wrong with u suckas
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 12:28 am

Probably that I'm trying to write a CV and sh*t because theres no f***ing work, and Im getting desperate for cash? XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Tue May 10, 2016 4:27 am

inSYNCinSANITY wrote:Have I met Girbot?

we probably talked once or twice in the ap skype chat, my name is garbear119 i believe
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 10, 2016 5:02 am

I've been at work for the last 48 hours. Not kidding, that's why. Gonna make one today.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 5:07 am

I wouldnt dispute it, 48 hour shifts are rough as f***, are they not? Big Smile
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 10, 2016 5:26 am

Absolutely brutal. Really hope I never have to do another one.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 5:36 am

Hope you don't, I've been there before, never again xD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 10, 2016 7:15 am

@girbot ah ok, yeah probably
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue May 10, 2016 7:52 am

The longest I've ever worked is 12 hours, which is a day, so another one of those ontop of it would kill me, 'cause that was martial arts work.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 7:55 am

Think longest I did was 52, though admittedly, I did have an hours nap in there somewhere. Was running two jobs at the same time, doing my usual stuff in the day, then working on this village hall kitchen at night, as we couldn't get in during the day as it was still being used in the meantime.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue May 10, 2016 8:00 am

christ alive mate
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 8:01 am

Nawwww... he ded. Christ ded.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue May 10, 2016 8:09 am

BLASPHEMY
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 8:10 am

This is madness!
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Tue May 10, 2016 8:32 am

i need to get a job
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 8:34 am

Who doesn't?
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 10, 2016 8:46 am

My longest shift was that forty-eight hours I just did. That is, I was there, at work, for the full forty-eight. I was probably awake closer to 50-51 because of the time it takes to drive to/from work. So I think Chavster's got me beat.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 10, 2016 9:52 am

How the hell do you guys function for that long? I honestly have no idea the longest shift I've done... I've done double shifts where I've had a few hours to go home in between but I can't imagine I've done more than 12 consecutively
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue May 10, 2016 9:56 am

That's a question we get asked by humans a lot. It's because we're robots.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Its just a case of endurance, that and after 36 hours you're that tired that you cant sleep anyway, so you just carry on... kinda like drinking yourself sober.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 10, 2016 9:19 pm

True, I'd still hate it.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue May 10, 2016 9:34 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else here smokes but when I did I'd do long shifts and have to go a full day without a fag 'cause I couldn't smoke on the job as it looks bad if a martial artist smokes, apparently. So glad i quit.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 10, 2016 10:49 pm

I hate the being so tired you can't sleep. First time I got to that stage was cause I accidently stayed up too long playing Wow. Yes I did something stupid rather than hard work.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 10, 2016 10:50 pm

We've all been there xD
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next