Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

+23
Girbot
BlazingHeart
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
Tsuki
SirSuiji
Ragingblast12
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Kuru-kuru
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
MrSage
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
killer8529
ivorymaid
Drag
27 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Chavvy Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:04 am

I still don't get why you'd even want to abuse your tower XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Damxge Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 am

I would never abuse my computer D:
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Right, found the chat tab. It's like digging through a warehouse full of boxes in here, isn't it. Need something to chase the cyber-dust bunnies away.

Anyways. Mike, I think we should bring the warriors thing from Ap over here. I liked that, even though I didn't get any fights. What do ya say?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 06, 2016 10:50 pm

f*** yeah dude. I loved the warriors. Shame I only got a few fights, and most of them didn't write their half of the battle.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 07, 2016 11:18 am

I never got into that. I didn't do much over there.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sun May 08, 2016 6:31 am

inSYNCinSANITY wrote:I never got into that. I didn't do much over there.

I noticed XD

Tbf, I don't even think I even made a character that time round XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 08, 2016 11:19 am

I know I signed up Lucinda but other than that IDK. Apparently Prresikes was also on AP so there's her too.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun May 08, 2016 1:55 pm

I shall create a section for the warriors immediately and you fellows may fill it at your leisure. I'll probably craft a character as soon as possible and maybe an explanation thread as to what the warriors are, since it's a pretty unique thing.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Ok, I might sign up. Dunno yet.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun May 08, 2016 2:04 pm

I made the sub-forum under Competitions wayyyyy at the bottom. Sign up if you like, or don't, up to you completely. Just make sure to craft a nice solid character you'll be happy with. Kinda sucks when people make one, terminate it, make another, terminate it too, and make another, and on and on and on. When AnimatorX was still alive there were a lot of people in the Warriors section (Animation rather than writing) who would make a new warrior every week, never really giving anyone enough time to fight them.

(Not saying there's shame in dispensing with an old character, but at least let it have it's time first, like Conor did with Rush, one of the symbols of AnimatorX.)
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Writing up my character I kept thinking of the YiuTube Series DeathBattle. That's sorta what the warriors things is like really? Am I the only one making that connection?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon May 09, 2016 1:04 am

It's sort of the same but not really. In warriors the characters are created, not analyzed, and the battles are based more in skill and creativity than they are in whether one character is more likely to win because of statistics or technicality. Also it's a competition with individuals creating their own versions of a battle rather than objectively looking at characters. Meaning a Joe Blow character with a stick can go undefeated for years because the character's owner is an excellent writer and very creative. (Yes I'm referencing a specific character with that comment and maybe two people here get it.)
Does that make sense?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 09, 2016 2:02 am

I remember that guy. I think he thought someone who ended up catching him in a pokeball, or he did the catching. Either way it was a cool fight. Think that might still be on dA.

And ok. I knew it was more creativity and such, but I kept thinking of DeathBattle, and they're close so, yeah.

Anyway, looking forward to someone signing up so I can have a fight
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 09, 2016 4:34 am

I'll probably just be a lazy bugger and revamp Lukayan, not touched that character in a while.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Mon May 09, 2016 7:19 am

http://conorroberts1995.deviantart.com/art/Charlie-and-Stik-vs-Lunk-386342204
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 09, 2016 7:26 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAS!
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Mon May 09, 2016 8:22 am

ayo guys, gary here. probably won't be participating much in the rp element of this forum, but i'll definitely keep in check and at least participate in the general chats here
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon May 09, 2016 8:31 am

HOLY f***ing GARB IS HERE!
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Mon May 09, 2016 8:32 am

your name is super familiar but i cannot remember who you are for the life of me
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon May 09, 2016 9:22 am

I'm Mike. Don't think I've used this name around you.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Mon May 09, 2016 9:22 am

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, whats up dude? haven't talked to you since before dark souls 3 came out
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon May 09, 2016 9:24 am

I know it dude, I've pretty well been working nonstop. So nothing new here, except that I'm helping revive this sh*t.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 09, 2016 10:29 am

Have I met Girbot?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon May 09, 2016 10:44 am

Briefly on AP. He's one of the best pivot animators we've had since all the way back when Ax was populated. He hung around in gen sections and animation boards but never really got into rping when that whole thing got popular, so he kinda drifted away from the main forum base but stayed connected with some of us through the Facebookz because he's a cool guy and his parents stopped being crazy protective.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 09, 2016 10:47 am

Ah, the name was ringing a bell
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next