Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of a Feather

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Birds of a Feather Empty Birds of a Feather

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Spoiler:

THE THIRD VICTIM
I sighed and closed my book, it was late, later then I thought. The Library was empty, I was the only one still here. Even the cleaning crew had gone home.
"Guess I'll lock up, again" I gathered my things and headed to the exit, still thinking about the book. Something hit the floor and I spun, crouched, ready for anything. A book lay on the ground next to it's shelf, I mustn't had put it back right.
I sighed and shook my head, heading towards the book. I swear I put it back right, I thought checking my pocket for my keys. Must of been distracted.
I took another look at the book and froze, confused. It wasn't the book I had been reading, it was a book on owls, snowy owls to be exact. I bent down, wiping my hand over the cover, wondering how it could have fallen out. When I someone started laughing behind me.
"Who's There!" I stand up and look around, starring into all the shadows as if it was daylight, there was no where anyone could hide from me.
"Predictable Sam, predictable" I rush into the center of the library, right under one of the lights and look around, starting to feel a little concerned.
"To find you here in a library, at this late hour. What a night 'owl' you are"
"Who are you?" I crouch down, taking deep breaths, ready to pounce on anything that moved. Like a predator waiting to pounce on his prey.
"Going predator on my Sammy? Oh, you poor, poor man. For someone so smart, you can be so. Stupid" Something moved behind me and I felt a great weight crashing into me, knocking me down. I felt a man standing on me, keeping me pinned with his weight.
"Too late did you realize, that when you thought you became the hunter. You were always, the hunted" I heard something shifting, like chains being raised up over my head and started struggling. This man was insane, and I don't know what he was planning on doing to me, but I had to escape"
"Da svidanya" I froze, recognizing the voice, fear numbing my body. I tried to turn my head, to look at the man. When something sliced into my back, cutting my spin.
Then I started screaming.

CALEC
Let's see, I'm almost ran down by a taxi, almost knocked out by an idiot on a bike. And almost get beaten to death by a women for not giving her my seat on the bus. Wow what a day. I sit down on the park bench and sigh. It was a warm sunny day, the park was full of families, friends and loners. Doing what normal people did, be normal.
"Normal people" I say as I open the newspaper, reading about the news of normal people. I flipped through the pages, bored, not really reading. I never read the newspaper properly, only really looking at the comics. Then one page caught my eye, a murder in a library 2 days ago. I look at the day confused, a murder should have been big news, published at least the day after. So why wasn't his one?.

A man was found murdered in the local library early yesterday morning, having been found by morning cleaning crews. The man was identified as Samuel Evens, a worker at the library. Mr. Evens had suffered extreme trauma from multiple blunt objects as well as slash wounds down his back.
"Interesting"
This murder is similar to two previous murders in the local area, with both victims having extreme trauma from multiple blunt objects as well as slash wounds down their back. So far no connection has been identified between the three victims. The police fear that this is the beginning of a serial killer and wish for any persons in the area of these murders to come forward. The cheif of -
I close the newspaper, deep in thought. A bird flies over and lands on my shoulder, twisting it's head to look into my face. A stiff brezze kicks up and pulls at my hair, blowing the newspaper open to the page about the murder. [Sorry imagine that as an anime pause]
"I need to call the others. We need to reassemble the group" I stood up and grabbed the bird, gently, stroking the back of it's neck with my thumb. I reached down into my pocket and pulled out my new phone, flicking through the few numbers I have.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather Empty Re: Birds of a Feather

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 11:21 pm

I hopped into the shower and pointed the head at the wall before turning it on full bore, waiting a few second for it to heat up, then pushed it back into place and ducking under it. I run my hands over my hair a couple times as the gel washes out then, run my hands through it, helping disperse any more of the oily substance.
I turn around and grab my shampoo, squirting a dollop of it into my hand and rubbing it through, white foam forming all over. I wash it out instantly and repeat with the conditioner, minus the foam, of course! I give myself a quick shave and hop out of the shower and onto the floor mat, wrapping a towel around my waist as I shuffle towards the mirror.
I grab a second towel and run it over my head, drying it roughly, and when I whip the towel away it sticks up in every direction, I laugh hollowly and open a draw, pulling out more gel, when my phone rings.
I pick it up and frown at the Caller ID, I shrug it off, flip open the phone and press it against my ear.
"Timing, mate! Just got out of the shower" I say with a laugh.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 21, 2012 1:19 am

"You most likely don't remember me, but I was a captive at a mutation laboratory just like you. Yes I'm one of you. I kept your number just in case of emergencies. Well yes, this is an emergency. Yes, three of us are dead. That's right, dead. No I don't know who the murderer is, the media say some sort of serial killer. Look I'm calling saying we should get everyone back together. Yes, you heard me right. I know it's been seven years but so far this serial killer is only targeting 'us', so I think we need to get together to hunt this guy down. Ok?, Ok. Good. We'll meet at ... the train station in the city. Yeah that's the one. When? Let's say, 12 tomorrow? Perfect. See you then"

I closed the phone and looked around. Everyone seemed preoccupied, only some little kids were really looking up and around the park. I smiled and stretched my back, feeling the uncomfortable itch as the skin on my back shifted, allowing a pair of brown falcon wings to stretch out of my back. I looked around quickly and leaped into the air, climbing quickly. I think I was seen by only two kids, one dropped his ice cream.
Soon I was soaring high enough to look like a normal bird to anyone on the ground, now the only teal problem was the skyscrapers, tall buildings and, airplanes, the bane of all birds. We had lost two of the original group to airplane engines when were escaping the base, not good.
"Right, caller number 2" I opened the phone and found the next contact. Dialing I looked up in time to roll past the pelican heading the opposite direction with a bright orange and blue fish hanging out of it's mouth. Shaking my head I placed the phone to my ear, Hope she still doesn't have the thing for flowers.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon May 21, 2012 1:36 am

(my intro eagle rember )
"Christopher Paolini hmmmm... never heard of him" I was sitting at a corren cafe with a friend of mine as we defused books "Serious how could you not know the eragon series come on!" "it dosent matter I am late because of you thanks for the coffie but I really must.... was that?" I ran outside and looked up "haven't seen him in seven years i think might as well go up and meet him" i ran to a dark ally way and took flight. (I will wait till the end of the phone call)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 21, 2012 2:20 am

"Hmm,I think I'll go for a fly"My wings shot out from my back"AAAHH that feels good"I darted towards the sky and threw myself onto the top of a local supermarket,I slightly bent down and faced the roof,in a flash I was darting towards the air ontop of two people,one holding a ball,I was close enough to be recognised as a human.One of them dropped the ball and faced upwards,it looked like he just dropped his soul and couldent pick it back up again,The other went to a stall and bought a tomatoe.He threw it directly at my face,but luckily enough for me,I caught it and looked around at it,"Pretty ripe and fresh"I sunk my teeth into it and spat it back out in disgust"Ew!"I threw it back and the person who bought it and soared further into the sky with my phone almost falling out of my pocket,twice,
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue May 22, 2012 12:26 am

stuff it)
"hay what's up long time no see!" I scream up to Calec (right spelling right?) he neraly dropped his phone as I flew up to him and started to glide beside him my wings cutting through the air because of there metal edge "so what's up?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Tue May 22, 2012 4:09 pm

[For Grape]

I answered the phone. "Never interrupt my flower watching time, ever." I said angrily as the I walked around trying to find some bars. "Anyawys so what's happened this time, first aid, ambulance, fire or police?" I ask sarcastically. "it's police other wise you wouldn't have called would you?" I said flatly as I found 3 bars on the bridge.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 23, 2012 12:53 am

"Jesus Momenty, you scared the sh*t out of me. Hang on just let me finish this" I say pointing at the phones, "then I'll be with you" I shake my head at my old friend and place the phone back at my ear.
"Sorry about that, yeah just met an old friend. No, not Samuel, Momenty. No, No. Listen! Sam's dead! Yes, dead! So are two of the others. We need to regroup, get the rest of us together so we can figure this out, hunt down whoever is hunting us down. Yes, Noon tomorrow at the train station. Good! I'll see you then" I closed the phone with a snap, somehow that girl always annoyed me, I don't know how. I shook my head again and looked down at Momenty.
"You catch all of that?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 23, 2012 4:57 pm

"your kidding me THE FLOWER GIRL!!!!!" i screamed "you could not have waited till she was dead i hate her." (sigh) "but yes i caught all that and it dont suprise me not after my last girlfriend dont ask.....so other than us being hunted" i stoped talking and began to fly faster "move now Calec land in a ally way i will get you when the prick is gone" i flew on ahead and turned towards a building to the left of were i was flying "bitch cant even have a decent conversation with some idiot trying to kill me" i hear a gun shot as the bullet hits my shoulder i scream "BITCH" i flew up in to the clouds so the sun was behind me as i flew stright at the building, i see a man with a hevy rifle and scope looking around the air looking for me "so its you again (sigh)" i change my direction to land directly behind the man and with a tump i screar the liveing daylights out of him "JEFF NOT RIGHT NOW busy please refain till i tell you its back on AND NEXT TIME USE BLANKS!!!" i took of again and found Calec leaving jeff swearing "sorry about that old bet with a friend of mine dam idiot use real bullets last time like he is now" Calec looked at me like i was insane "what i needed to use my wings and have a little fun no funjust flying so i started the bet with him to try and shoot me." i smiled " oh and other than us being hunted whats new?" and then i took off
(sorry tomyh if you dont like it)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 27, 2012 3:55 pm

"You made a bet with your friend, and had him shoot you. No never mind that. You told someone! About what we are! What we can do!" I shake my head and look up to the sky. Everyone of us had problems in our own separate ways, but Momenty was one of he craziest of the group.
"And yes, I called Chi, and Drake. Just need to call Nathan and the others" I kick off from the ground and quickly climb, aiming for above the clouds. I heard Momenty more powerful wings close behind, so I knew he was following me.
"Call everyone you can, we need to get everyone together. You can start by calling Nathan, cause I'm not calling him" I reach for me phone and quickly pick out the next on my list, waiting for them to pick up.
"I wonder, who's the hunter and who's the hunted"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun May 27, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun May 27, 2012 8:42 pm

I roll my eyes and fly high above the two of them so my breathing becomes labored and the air becomes cold 'if only he knew why I have the metal and Fred shooting at me if only(sigh) sh*t plane" I go down just as a plane flys over my head makeing me fall a few feet and regain my balance 'I still have to pay more atenshen up hear' I close my eyes and continue flying watching (.....I can't finish you heard nathen powerful wings and then tell him to call him self wtf)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Sun May 27, 2012 8:53 pm

I tore through the skies as I searched for Calec or one of the others. "Never thought it happen this soon, but Sam was destined to die. He's a book worm as I am a sadist" I said to myself. I bumped into someone. "Ouch. Hey watch it!" I yelled before realising it was Momenty. "Oh, it's you" I said flatly with disappointment.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun May 27, 2012 9:21 pm

never mind also nice entrance)
"perfect timeing just going to call you and dont use that tone" I cringe in pain "not now" I say gritting my teeth my beating starts to get off bet and I begin to lose altitude 'sh*t not now' I think to myself as I pull my wings in for a few moments and then spred them out cause me to gain altitude as my body screams in agony from the amount of force cause but me speeding my wing " Nathan follow calec" I scream pointing towards him "tell him I will catch up later and that i will tell him why later" I stream the last part in agony as I fall towards the earth rushing passed calec as I went missing him but a few inches I spread my wings slowly only to slow my decent onto a high building before landing heavly and panting 'dam why now when my world is about to be ripped appartment why now you decide to try to kill me' I watch as the two fly away my wings fold back as I wait till night fall 'I wonder If he is hunting us if so then why I am I not dead yet' I ponder this as night begins to fall I slowly wrap my wings around and pull out a screw driver and a few other small tools 'better find. this problem and catch up'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:30 am

(because no ones posted I will double post grrrrr I hate doing this)
"dam stupid metal edge" I was sitting on a building with my left wing infringe if me "if only I didn't fly that day" i slowly tighten one of the bolts in the wing and cringe in pain before finishing and laying bad panting "but if that didn't happen I would not have met him and also he would not be dead ..... bro" I stop as I hear the slam of a door and foot steps "so my friend you found me again will you ever die I thought I killed you in Mexico?" a man dressed in a red coat and with black pants with a brown belt equipped with two revovlers "you momenty can never kill me only put my in hospital for two months with a doctor with no humor" a grin formed on my lips "you do relise that I told him you would love him?" the man drew a gun and fired as I brought my wing up the bullet him the metal and ricoshaded right next to my head "I see you've gotten better with them blasted things sadly I don't really have time to kill you right now something's up"
"I all ready know whats going on and you and your freaks you call friends are all ready dead" I moved with blinding speed and grabed the mans neck "what do you know!!" a bullet was fired from a building behind me "a 50cal that's a bit over excessive fine the. bitch till later" I grin appeared
on the man "no this will be one of the few times you will nearly die like last time" his hand moved and placed something on my metal edge as I looked at what he placed ther "sh*t not the boom again the bitch your trying to kill every one in this city now just to kill me fine then be that way" he began to laugh like a mainach as I dropped
him and began to fly high 'need to get high before this bitch goes off call him might as well' I pull out my phone and ring Nathan he picks up "Nathan it's me don't say anything I don't have time soon you will see and explosion of the likes you have never seen a boom that was the reason of my metal edge and why I needed them don't worrie about me but tell every one to land now anything in the air will be in danger so get down now" I close my phone and place it back in my pocket 'brother I wonder if it's time to join you' after a few more minituea the boom started to beep it did so three time then held and it went off if exploded but not with force more just like a ballon being expanded and I was throughen down but a few seconds later i was begins. sucked in to the area of explosion a begain to bet down towards the ground my body stinging with paint the whole time till I finally gave out just before it stoped I was launched away towards the ground all I was able to do was to make shore I landed out side the city and I slammed into the ground when I awoke I found my right wing I bad shape bleating heavly I went to a small hut I called home and wound bandages to it and the fainted on the couch from lack of. blood
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:14 am

[That wasn't the serial killer was it? Coz he don't use guns... Please explain what the hell you're on about?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:07 pm

(ok back ground of momenty)
(after escaping and stuff the man was sent to him, he is part of an organiastion thats behind the millatary and asked if he wanted to join a project because he was what they needed a stong man with great knowlage of the area his home town Mexico)
(yes he has no acsent because he was taught english and never taught mexican)
(the plan was that he was to go into a building and be accepted into a gang that terrorised the city as he did thinking they had no idea that he had wings so he went along with it and became part of the gang.)
(three days later they droped in and tryied to kill him with a boom they straped to his wing before it went off he flew into the air to save as many as he could)
(it exploded and he was launched away he landed in a ally way about 10 km away where he met his brother his brother knew him instantly and took him home where he repaired him wings with the metal edge he was a surgen and it was the only way he could fly again)
(once momenty was healed he left him to kill the man with the two revolvers every night he would fly back to his brother till one night he came back and his brother was dead and that man was there holding one of the revolvers in his hand which was smoking)
(momenty grabed him and took off towards a gas plant slaming him down into the ground and taking off again with one of his guns momenty shot one of the barrales causeing a chain reaction and blowing the gas plant appart then left to come back to the city were he made a home on the outskirts and lived there withou anyone knowing)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 am

[Ok, seriously people... Why is pretty much everyone flying around and "randomly" bumping into Celec? It's so increadably improbable! Could you seriously wait and go about your business til the gathering?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:39 am

(i get around and i part egale so it really probable that i see him any way i am indeposed for moment)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:29 pm

i woke up still grogy and moved slowly up to a sink and slowly brang my wing up to it to closely look at the damage 'it could still move thats a good sign for now' i took of the bandages slowl as not to remove the scab that had strated to form that stoped the bleading i sigh 'looks better then i though' i opened a cuboard below the sink and took out some antiseptic spray and sprayed to over the wonds 'looks like i will be the next target if the murder saw that better call' i reach over to my pocktet on my pants and i notice that the bottom of my pants are gone with my phone 'great just great no way of contakting the group so they will wait makeing them a easy target they have no idea what there up against but then again neither do i' i clean the wound till it begins to blead again then i cover the wound and bandages 'i can still move it without much pain so let see if can make it to the others soon' i go to a big wall with nothing on it but a light witch i grab the edges of it and turn it to the sides and the wall slides up behind a pair of metal wings sit on brackets with a harness attached 'thank you brother for these lets see if your hard work was worth it' i slip them on and they start to contract around my wings will they are the replica of what they used to look like and flap a few times to be shore and move out side and begin running before taking to the sky slowly riseing 'dame things are heavyer then i thought but lets just take it slow' i notice that a wire was comeing down over my head 'what other things did your friend install in this' a scean coms up and it shows a radar 'well this could come in handy'
(give this one a reast momenty has been planing that something like this would happen one day so he had already planed for the worstthing that could happen death or the loss of his wings
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 am

[Sorry if this messes with anyone's plans but I'm going to skip ahead a few hours to night time ... try speed things up ... and if anyone wants to leave at any point tell me and the serial killer will show up and deal with them ...]

I was sitting on the edge of a skyscraper, watching the traffic below. The moon hung bloated in the sky, like a great yellow disc, just reaching the peak of the buildings roof.
"Damn it, should have changed clothes before I got here" My shirt was covered in grime and filth and was staring to stick to my chest. My pants were stained and my jacket was a few shades darker than normal.
"I'd better get home and shower before the flies start circling" I stood up and was about tho throw myself off the skyscraper, when my phone started ringing and screaming at me in an angry Jurassic park T-rex roaring. I sighed and fished it out of my pocket, tsking in disgust to find it also covered in filth. Underneath the muck I could just make out the text message from Drake.
There's been another murder. One of the kids. Near the radio tower. He's closing in on us. Be carefull
I stare at the text message, my face blank.
The noose is tightening around our necks, we've got to hurry then" I said, falling sideways off the building.

[To let everyone know when we all escaped the facility that created us there was about 20 of us. 2 died in the escape, 1 from a gunshot wound a day later. and the serial killer has killed four of the flock ... which leaves about 13 of us. And only 10 of them are playable .... the other three are the next three victims]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm

(ok watch out incoming)
"AHHHHHHHHH" (THUD) i came screaming down on the building Calec just left trying to stop myself from flying straight into it but was unable to stop so i landed straight into the floor 'well not my best landing but better than my first' i slowly turned over looking up were did Calec go he was just hear right
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:24 am

THE NEXT DAY!

I was leaning against one of the pillars holding up the large domed roof of the train station, watching the old antique clock as the brass hands drew closer to twelve o'clock.
I was a bit on edge, having not see any of then others in over 7 years, at least till yesterday. But I was also scanning the crowd, ever watchful, my hawk nature keeping me alert and focused, wary for any 'predators'

[Someone come up and talk to me]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:09 am

"You sight for sore eyes!" I yell as my eyes land on Cal, he spins around, caught off guard, and smiles when he sees me...
"Drake" he walks towards me, I throw caution to the wind and check if anyone was around, before increasing my speed, smile growing wider, spreading my wings and racing towards him.
He does the same and I start laughing, he remembers.
I reached out my arms and we collided, spinning briefly out of control before I tackled him to the ground, laughing like a bloody mad man, and tucking my wings away. I got to my feet and held out my hand to him, but he was laughing to hard to even breath!
When we finally calmed down, I pulled him up and gave him a hug.
"It's been way too long!" I look around again and realize the others weren't there yet.
"Where is everyone? Am I seriously the only one eager to get this bastard?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:51 am

(You didn't call me...but I'll pretend that you did)

Today is...where do I gotta go?I thought silently in my head for a second and flipped through my texts."Train station...Noon...Cal,Are you outta your goddamn mind?"I flew to a building with a round roof and the stairs went underground,I peered between my knees and saw:TRAIN STATION on a small yellow sign.I frontflipped around the roof and into the building,"CAL!DRAKE!"I saw four wings and two heads turn around to look at me,"Yep,thats them"It looked like Drake had just been laughing like a goddamn madman.I flew to them and landed softly inbetween them,"Wheres Momenty?"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:40 pm

"I just hanging" all three look up to see me litterly hanging "did either of you two notice me I doubt drake did but seriously pay attention to your sorroundings" I sake my head before letting go of the rope I was holding on to and land heavenly and go straight to one knee in pian "sh*t" I look to my wing and give it the evil eyes for a moment before standing up "it hurts to be half blown up by long lost idiots" I shake my head and move towards the group my wings dropping and draging for a moment before I pull them back in with a click by hand "so what I miss not much I hope" I smile at drake as a tooth fall out my smile drops as it dose
(someone pick it up it's one I those pills that kill you in seconds the ones that hittler used)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next