Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel-Feather-Keeper's Lovely Tales

5 posters

Go down

Angel-Feather-Keeper's Lovely Tales Empty Angel-Feather-Keeper's Lovely Tales

Post  Angel-Feather-Keeper Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:48 am

River of the Dead
by ~angel-feather-keeper

Mark looked around him at the river. He was laying on the shore, just out of the water's reach, and he felt a bit numb.

But something wasn't right.

The river wasn't water, and the shore wasn't clay and sand. He tried to move, but couldn't. he tried to scream, but couldn't find his voice.

The reason for his panic was what he was laying on.

Dead bodies. And right in front of him laid none other than his mother. Her hollow eyes staring right at him. He looked behind her, and saw even more bodies. He felt his breath stop when he saw the one person, other than his mother who truly loved him for who he was.

Jenny.

She was in the worst shape. None of the other bodies looked as bad. He felt sick as bugs began to crawl from her once dry mouth, and her body was twisted in a very disturbing angle.

He finally found his voice, and screamed.

"Jenny!" he yelled as he got up and ran to her side. Her black dress was covered in her own blood, and what really scared him was her eyes.

They were red, and they followed his every move.

"Jenny?" he asked. Her cold dead lips twisted into a smile, much to his horror, and she began to stand. He could hear her mutilated bones cracking as she stood.

"Hello Mark."

~~~*~~~

Just Stopped
by ~angel-feather-keeper

"I never thought I would be able to see such amazing things..." the girl muttered. Far above her head she saw so many stars, shining in a way she had never seen. She knew she shouldn't have left the Hospital, especially when she was in such a horrid state, but being able to smile sincerely for the first time in three years made her think that it was truly worth it. They had stopped forcing her to take all her medicine, and stopped telling her everything was going to be okay. She knew why, but chose to ignore the fear that threatened to show almost every minute of every day.

She now lay upon the field where her family used to go have their summer picnics, but now it was fall, soon to be winter, so the air had an icy chill. For some reason, it seemed her body chose not to react to the cold. Maybe it was better to be here, rather than in front of her family, because she would hate for them to see her cry. Hot teas rolled down her pale face, that had lost it's color in the years of hospitalization, and lack of sin. Her arms had scars from all the needles and knives used to keep her stable.

"Soon maybe this cold will freeze all my pain away" she thought, smiling sadly. She was grateful she was able to show her fear, instead of bottling it all up inside, but she knew that like all her other feelings, that fear and relief would soon stop, and there would be nothing. A sweet blackness that would take everything away, including the pain of the cancer that was racking her body. She knew that there was nothing that could help her.

"I wish I could have gone to brother's graduation." she whispered. "And gone to his wedding. I wish I could have seen the sunset on the beach when they had the reunion for the family. I wish I could have seen the fireworks at the Fourth of July celebration. I wish I could have had a family of my own, gotten married, had kids..." she trailed off as more tears fell from her eyes. When she thought about it, she realized that there was a lot of things she wished she could have done.

"I wish I could live, just a little longer." she said. "But there is nothing... I see that now, I see it all" she managed to choke out as she closed her eyes, She laid there for a few more hours before the entire world around her seemed to go quiet, and she breathing got slower, and slower. Eventually, she just stopped.

~~~*~~~

That's all I have written at the moment ^^ Please tell me what you think Happy
Angel-Feather-Keeper
Angel-Feather-Keeper
Unknown
Unknown

http://angel-feather-keeper.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Angel-Feather-Keeper's Lovely Tales Empty Re: Angel-Feather-Keeper's Lovely Tales

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:50 am

Wow...top one is creepy.......like really...nice image you painted there XD

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Angel-Feather-Keeper's Lovely Tales Empty Re: Angel-Feather-Keeper's Lovely Tales

Post  Drag Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:03 am

Ditto. You have amazing imagrey skills. Now Im going to go hide under my bed. Sad
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:05 am

NOT UNDER THE BED! ITS ALWAYS UNDER THE BED!!!

Just finished reading the second one. Your imagery is frikkin beautiful.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:18 am

Drag will not be posting anymore due to a monster under his bed devouring him whole. Also SOPA censored him.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:21 am

Loving the first one. Creepy but good.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  DayDream Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 am

Woah! They're really good Big Smile The first one is creepy, but still awesome and the second one is sad, but still amazing Big Smile I really like them, you have a brilliant imagination Big Smile
DayDream
DayDream
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum