Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of a Feather

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Birds of a Feather - Page 2 Empty Re: Birds of a Feather

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:05 pm

"Well, Momenty, if some idiot had blown you up... 1) You'd be dead, and 2) I'm pretty sure that'd make 'em a genius!" Nathan and Cal snicker behind me, as he scoops up his tooth and pockets it, laughing sarcastically as he does.
A moment slowly passes as we look at one another "It's been a long time, huh" I say as my eyes land back on Cal "Too long..." he agrees, and I frown, he almost sounded angry, I shook it off, clearly imagining things.
I looked around again "Where's Chi? If she distracted herself with her damn flower watching I-"

[Can we say she's dead? Or dies? No one took over the character and it's just gonna be a nuisance keeping her around!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:26 pm

"you mean flower girl i havent herd from her or seen her for now lets say she MIA she drove me nuts anyway and also you should watch what you say all of you that man that blew me up he dosent want us dead so why he uses that boom i will never know" they all looked at me as if i was lying "oh come on you think i would give you something to worry about as a joke never" drake then spoke up "its not the first time you have done that" i stop and look at drake "not helping if you see a man with revolvers run he is mine i have a score to settle with him"
(sorry but can something happen thats important to the acctual mudures also hint insane person think about what i just said)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:07 pm

"Uh huh..." I shake my head, not knowing what to say to that "Let's move on, shall we?"
"Yes," Callec begun shifting himself into a less casual pose "we have more important things to talk about"
"Like the psychopath picking us off one by one?"
I pursed my lips as I though, been doing a lot of that lately, I thought long and hard last night and into the wee hours of the morning. I mean, who would be able to get close enough to any of us to kill? Who even knew about us? I thought the only people left who knew about us was... Well, us! I didn't like the idea that one of our own was brutally murdering us one by one, but it was a possibility.
I'd been concentrating on my own thoughts so intently that I didn't even notice the conversation going on around me, until I heard my own name.
"-Drake?"
"H-huh? What?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 am

"Drake why is it you seam to phase out every now and again" (sigh) "where were we?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:05 am

"Anyway, I think we should plan our next move; perhaps over lunch?" I said, pointing at a small cafe and fast food joint across the street. Everyone sighed and shook their heads; I was always eating, it was a surprise I wasn't as fat as a bus.
"I don't care what you clowns say, i'm eating" I said waling off. Everyone started following me with a chorus of groans.
"Would you like some crackers with your meal Cal?" I shook my head and laughed. Again with the cracker jokes; I turned around and said back, "How bout a mirror for you to gawk at all day!"

We enter the cafe, everyone laughing. We quickly grab a large table, trading jokes and funny insults. I sat half apart from the group, laughing but not adding anything to the conversation. Only I noticed the waitress walking over, so I placed my order first.
"Hi, i'd like a six large burgers, all beef; a large soft drink, solo; and three large fries" I turned back to the others, smiling. "So what will you guys be having?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 pm

"o-k your eating has increased since last time anyway i will just have a beef burger with chips and one large coke also if you have any raw dear could you put some in a bag please" everyone looked at me with questioning "i will explane latter"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 pm

I sigh, hiding my face in the palm of my hand, wishing that I could deny affiliation with Momenty.
I stayed that way until everyone had ordered and the waitress came over to me, chewing a piece of gum and a hand on her hip.
"Not hungry..." I mutter waving her off. She shrugs, uncaring and walks away, swaggering her hips. The others stare at me in disbelief.
"Passing up free food?" Nathan asked, over dramatically shocked, the others laugh.
"When did I say free?" more laughter.
I zone out as the topic turns to 'eats like a bird' jokes.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:55 am

i look at my watch 'that time already' i close my eyes and bow my head my conversation stops as i do "Momenty? hello you asleep" Nathan askes and pokes me i dont even move or flinch the others look at each other before i raise my head "sorry i made a promis to remember a man each day at this time for a few seconds i promised i would never forget him for the man never met his son before he died so i remember the man for his son" everyone was shocked me doing somthing like that was unreasonable "but anyway" i say in a tone way to happy before quieting down to a mear whisper "what the hell should we do about this killer"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:03 am

"First of all, how bout we gets some facts on this guys?" I pull out some newspaper articles, all relating to the murders and throw them on the table.
"First of all, this is not ordinary killer. He's smart, well-prepared, skilled, and dangerous. So far he's managed to kill several of us; with blunt close-quarters weapons, which means he has to be in real close to get us. And we all know, fighting one of us isn't easy" several people snicker, most likely remembering the amount of damage we did unarmed during our escape.
"What we don't know, is 'why?'. Why us? Why now? What makes us the targets of this madman? Why is out to get us?" I let that sink in for a sec, watching as everyone sits in silence, thinking about my questions.
"and probably the most important question" I picked up a knife and, for no reason, wipe it clean " How does he know about us?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:56 am

"Well, let be logical about this..." I start, leaning forward "If it was the organization killing us off, well... They'd of fought back right?" I was met with a murmured agreement and and lot of nodding heads.
"But they DIDN'T fight back... I find that very suspicious... I mean, isn't the only time a victim doesn't fight back is when they know the killer? Like if it was a friend?"
"You've been watching too many cop shows Drake..." the group laughs.
"Elementary, my dear Watson" more laughter, even I laugh a little at that one.
"Shut up, Nathan..." I mutter.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

"the organization couldn't have dont it alone" everyone looked to me "i did look into the organization after we escaped and from what i know they didnt want to even go after us, so unless there is a new organization or a new branch of it we wouldnt be hunted but my question is why now why wait all this time before coming after us it would have taken less than a mounth to reorganise but why did they wait so long what has changed?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:09 pm

"Ok, so it might not be the organization, but who else could it be?" I stood up, looking everyone in the face. "I say, we try and find whoever it is after us, and stop them"
"How the hell are we going to do that? We're just grade A science freaks of nature" Whoever spoke was followed by a chorus of 'yeah'.
"An excellent question. I've been watching a show recently that I think is similar to this. Sure it deals with two people solving crimes committed by murderous supernatural creatures while dodging the law; but I think the situation is the same."
Drake leaned back in his chair, shaking his head at me. "So you're saying we try and find a person that is out to kill us, while dodging the police and all that, that are after the same person"
"Why don't we just work with the police? Or better yet, we let them handle it?"
"Never knew you were one to shy from adventure Momenty" Everyone laughed, Nathan patting him on the back mockingly." And if we go to the police and say 'yeah, we were kidnapped by evil idiots and mutated with bird DNA, and know this serial killer is after us' we're most likely to be sent to mad house."
Someone started singing 'they're taking me away to the funny farm' but everyone else was dead serious. We all knew that we couldn't get help from anyone on this; not even our own families could help us.
"So what say you all? want to be come detectives and hunt down a serial killer? I waited a few seconds to see if they'd all react at once, before going to sit down. A thought suddenly occurred to me and I stood back up. "And if anyone references shows like CSI: Miami with the sunglasses and stupid puns, I'm going to use them as bait"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 pm

"Well, that works out well for me," I say standing up smile on my face "coz ya know I love to play bait and..." I reach into my vest and pull a pair of sunglasses out of my pocket "I'm a real wise quacker!"
Most of the others laugh and Momenty loudly sang the CSI: Miami theme, ignoring the stares it drew from the other customers.
"Do you seriously carry a pair of sunnies around for that propose?"
I laugh and sit down again; tucking the glasses back into my vest. I lean back on my chair and shrug.
"Either way, I always preferred Sherlock!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:51 am

"ok let's me come back to earth for a moment so your bait your the leader and that means were the secondary bait. great, ..........."I turn around as a man taps my shoulder " you asked for some fresh meat hear" he puts a bag with a few meat scraps "thanks buddy now I can feed scanner " I get up " if anyone wants to see a awsem thing out side now " I walk outside and start wisseling the doctor who theam song I stop half way through "scanner how long have you been sitting there get down hear." a bird of pray(any ideas what it should be) flew down from the shop and on to my shoulder I give it a few pets before giving it some of the meat a few children walk up close to watch I wink at therestof the group with a slight grin.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:08 am

[Really? You have a pet bird of prey (I recommend either and Eagle or a Vulture) and you happen to be feeding it in the middle of a train station, next to a cafe]

"Did that idiot really get himself a damn bird?" Everyone was watching Momenty feeding bloody strips of meat to a large bird perched on his shoulder. "Trust him to be the crazy one and buy a large bird of prey, not a damn budgie or canary"
"Why do i picture you with a small house full of bird cages Calec?" I turned to Drake, shaking my head.
"ok, just because I like bird seed; which is besides the point. Can we get back to the serial killer here?"
Everyone turned away from the window, laughing at Momenty and his bird. I went to grab my drink when I noticed I was again holding a knife, randomly; I don't even remember picking it up. I quickly put it down and picked up my drink.
"So we're all in? We going to hunt us down a serial killer?" Everyone nodded, some talking amongst themselves. I smiled and took a sip of my drink.
"Well then, let's head down to the library." I stood up, reaching for my wallet. "I think we're all going to learn a thing or two".
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:10 am

(eagle has to be)
I kept feeding my bird he was a little scared "settle Down its not like we haven't done this before, did you see anyone?" the bird just kept eating it finished and flew away "apparently not OY THISTIME STAY IN THE AREA PLEASE!!" the bird looked back it's eyes locked directly on to my head "no don't you sh*t" I ran for the door of the cafejust before I reached it the bird hit my head with its claws and pushed off making my head collide straight into the glass the group was startled as they watched my head slide down to the ground "owwws" was all I said as I hit the ground.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum