Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of a Feather [SIGN UP - OPEN]

+2
Legotransform
LordTomyh
6 posters

Go down

Birds of a Feather [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Birds of a Feather [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 18, 2012 3:02 am

DIFFICULTY: Intermediate
SETTING: around 2010
PLAYER LIMIT: 10

PLOT
Spoiler:

PLAYERS
Spoiler:

THE FLOCK
Spoiler:

RULES
Spoiler:

ANIMAL TYPES
Spoiler:

CHARACTER
Spoiler:

MY GUY
Spoiler:

AND THE THIRD VICTIM (I'm going to roleplay with his death)
Spoiler:

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:39 am; edited 9 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: Birds of a Feather [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  Legotransform Fri May 18, 2012 3:14 am

NAME: Nathan Kent(Happens Nathan Is my fav name)
ANIMAL: Cooper's hawk
APPEARANCE:Tall and thin with a white skater jacket he tries to keep clean because of his wings,denim trousers an black hair in a small rat's tail down his neck,red skater shoes and green eyes,red shirt
WINGS:Grey wings that fold into his white loose jacket with grey bird wings on the back

YOU TOOK THE TITLE FROM MY STORY!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: Birds of a Feather [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  killer8529 Fri May 18, 2012 12:02 pm

i love this Sad but no dragon wings SadSadSadSadSad whats wrong with that anyway if you say so
NAME:momenty (means take it easy Happy)
ANIMAL: not yet chosen sorry (most likely a bat or a lizard of some sort)
APPEARANCE: he is tank worked in the airforce once as a techy and a poilt
he still weres the jacket given to him by the airforce has a single scare going from his left eye to his nose, weres black mirror shine boots (WHAT!?) and a camo sh*t underneth his jacket and some brown grey pants long pants, also weres a cap with the 711sqwad (cant spell the dame word) on it with two fighters flying either side of the words poniting away from the words.
WINGS: (all i know it wont have fur or fethers no matter what unless there is no other option)(dont even bother to argu with this tomyh you might not win but you never know)

killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Sorry Lego I didn't know about your story ... Honest. I couldn't think of a title for this.

And Killer whatever wing type you have it must have feathers cause the bird DNA is the base. I made it that way so if you choose an amimal the glides (like a flying possum) you can actually fly instead of glide. Otherwise you'll throwing yourself off buildings to glide.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Fri May 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Name: Chi [ pronounced Chu as in A-choo. Meaning Winged]
Animal: Blue and yellow Macaw/ Ara ararauna
Appearance: 142cm tall, Long purple hair that goes to her calfs, sleepy blue eyes, wears a white t-shirt, red vest, knee high red and grey checkered skirt, white stockings and black school girl shoes. Vest has a white 鸟 [bird] symbol on vest, when wings fold up they look like a blue and yellow cape.
Wings: Giant blue and yellow Macaw wings
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Coulda been called Chi-Chi(sounds better)
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat May 19, 2012 11:28 am

fine then tomyh you win this
NAME:momenty (means take it easy )
ANIMAL: eagle
APPEARANCE: he is tank worked in the airforce once as a techy and a poilt
he still weres the jacket given to him by the airforce has a single scare going from his left eye to his nose, weres black mirror shine boots and a camo sh*t underneth his jacket and some brown grey pants long pants, also weres a cap with the 711sqwad (cant spell the dame word) on it with two fighters flying either side of the words poniting away from the words.
WINGS: brown till it reaches the tips then is white (just asking can i add metal to the wings like for the leading edge so it can cut through things please)

killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat May 19, 2012 1:24 pm

no Lego ...
And Killer ... as for your metal wings ... yes ... you can have metal on the leading edges of your wings ...

I'm changing the
We have a unique ability to hide our wings, when they fold up they change color and texture to appear like clothes, so wear something big like a jacket or a coat that is really your wings
... so instead of them folding up into jackets or coats they fold up into our backs, like the Vampire Hybrid Marcus from Underworld 2

does that make sense? ... the wings fold up into our backs ... ...
If not I'll find a better way to explain it ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 pm

NAME: Drake
ANIMAL: Mallard
APPEARANCE: Tall and skinny with short dark green hair, slicked back, large brown eyes. Wears a custom, low backed, brown leather vest, black pants and leather boots. Also wears a white leather choker.
WINGS: Birds of a Feather [SIGN UP - OPEN] 499px-Mallard_speculum

And I'm just sitting here thinking... "Did I just make a male character?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingblast12 Sun May 20, 2012 8:41 pm

It sounds like a dude,so yes,yes you did.
Ragingblast12
Ragingblast12
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Right I'll start this soon
Now if you want to leave at any time just tell me and I'll send the serial killer to collect ya.

And if anyone can think of a better title please tell me ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 20, 2012 11:06 pm

started
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Just telling you my character hates being interrupted and she loves flowers. So don't interrupt her flower watching/ picking time.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon May 21, 2012 1:00 am

cool so you all know my character has metal leading edge so don't get hit by them hehehe
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 21, 2012 1:03 am

.Its my job to steal GRAAAAAAAAAVES!Graverobber reference
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Mon May 21, 2012 1:04 am

You missed a line.

It's my job, to rob and steal GRAAAAAAAAAVES!
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon May 21, 2012 1:11 am

what :plam:
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 am

Line from Repo!The Genetic Opera
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon May 21, 2012 1:17 am

..............looks down puts hand of face and walks away to a clif.......... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ext ect I think that's enough how long dose this clif go for again
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 21, 2012 1:18 am

Grammar man!We have a desperate situation!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum