Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

+23
Girbot
BlazingHeart
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
Tsuki
SirSuiji
Ragingblast12
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Kuru-kuru
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
MrSage
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
killer8529
ivorymaid
Drag
27 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Girbot Fri May 13, 2016 10:00 am

so im the first trombone in my school jazz band. we had a concert tonight, and my trombone decided to literally snap in the middle of the first song.

https://i.imgur.com/04sek0q.jpg

this was terrifying
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Chavvy Fri May 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Oh no! That's terrible!
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Were you able to drum up a new one or did you have to cello-ut for the rest of the concert?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri May 13, 2016 4:27 pm

I could woodwind you up with puns, but that would be a treme-low blow on my part.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 13, 2016 4:31 pm

I don't think we'd get in treble for making puns. Anyways, I'm sure he persevered. After all, Gar is a cymbal of what we should all aspire to be.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri May 13, 2016 4:39 pm

What are you bass-ing your assumptions on Cap'n? I don't want to viola-te your terms of use XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Hey chavster, check fb real quick?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Sat May 14, 2016 4:30 am

these puns are slowly killing me on the inside
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Sat May 14, 2016 5:20 am

Your trombone is giving me a tromboner
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Sat May 14, 2016 5:57 am

creative and original one there con
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat May 14, 2016 5:58 am

His avatar is the best for puns.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sat May 14, 2016 8:55 am

If the puns are that bad, maybe you should saxo-phone in sick on Monday ;D
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Sat May 14, 2016 9:19 am

It's a pretty bass-ic concept tbh
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Sat May 14, 2016 9:20 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat May 14, 2016 12:48 pm

So who else likes hot fries?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Mmmmmmmm, hot fries! With lot's of salt, chicken salt, yum!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sat May 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Is there a difference between hot fries and chips, or is this a reference to sonething I'm not getting?
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun May 15, 2016 3:51 am

I eat Chester's Hot fries while I'm at work. But at home I can make a wicked batch of homemade ones with pulled pork and cheese.

I'll get a pic of the ones I eat when I'm home, chavvy, so you know what I'm on about.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sun May 15, 2016 4:03 am

Tah mikeypoo ;D
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Sun May 15, 2016 4:06 am

arent hot fries just normal fries heated up
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun May 15, 2016 4:11 am

That would be normal fries because normal fries are heated by default. Hot as in spicy.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Sun May 15, 2016 4:44 am

oh alright, i was confused as to why you were referring to normal fries as hot fries
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun May 15, 2016 4:29 pm

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 26 K2-_a4932df1-c266-4525-b21b-092eb7fcca15.v2.jpg-870b524174da61aa445c19dfe9042f495a3b141f-optim-450x450

They're just spicy chips basically, when I make my homemade ones they're real fries.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sun May 15, 2016 6:32 pm

I might have a go at making some then Mooblips
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun May 15, 2016 6:46 pm

f*** yeah, I'll send you my recipe next time I make it and actually pay attention to what I put in.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next