Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required]

+2
PMD3
Damxge
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required]

Post  The Skooglie Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:12 pm

i start to walk around the island looking for any sign of human life other than my own, i decide to yell again "hey can anyone here me" maby im the only one that survived, i could be stuck here for the rest of my life, as i start to head on again, i kick something and i trip over it, there was a piece of metal stuck into the sand with the fragment of red on it, i looked at it and decided to see if i could find anything and i soon see a line of debree, when i fing a long metal pipe about a metre and a half long, i was straight and a bit heavy but could make a good weapon, then i heard somethin far off in the distance it almost sounded human. "hey is that somelse?" i look and wait for a reply and as i look into the trees a set of golden eyes apear and i think to myself "holy sh*t" i raise the bar and run for a different direction.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required]

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 am

"Who in hell," I said, dashing around the back side of a tree, a girl half stood, half leaned against the rough bark, her hair and what was left of her clothes streaked in blood, though she seemed only to have a cut on her leg.
"Did you see what happened here?" I asked hurriedly as I ran over, putting her free arm around my shoulder to help her up.
"They came from everywhere," she whispered, staring into my eyes, the panic I'd felt after running into the creatures, clear on her face.
"Hey! I've found someone!" I yelled back over to my companion, who was laying spread eagle on the ground, his chest heaving.
"That's great! Now we've got someone else to worry about getting eaten! Woo hoo!" He said sarcastically, his fear and exhaustion setting in hard.

"Holy sh*t!" Someone yelled, their voice carrying through the air, but they were pretty far away. The yell was quickly followed by a beastly snarl.
"Goddamn!" I yelled, leaning the girl against a tree before grabbing up the sharp shard of metal I'd been carrier and dashing off through the trees.

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:32 pm

(Can someone continue this? I was enjoying and planning to enter.)
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 pm

[Nothing's happening...]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

[no sh*t inSYNC]
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:23 am

[Hey... not my fault]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:56 pm

(Your already part of it! So ya kiiiiinda iz)
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 am

[:p]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:20 am

(You know what? Don't bother!)
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 am

[Yikes! You're in a bad mood!)
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:00 am

I crashed out of the jungle and onto a beach, no one was around, and the air was silent. Swearing again, I looked out over the ocean, a strange wall of fog in the distance. Could that be what caused the plane crash?
Just as I was turning to re-enter the jungle, I noticed something strange, the fog was getting closer...and darker.
"Birds," I said, my mood darkening...then a bat hit me in the face, snapping and clawing at me, trying to get a hold of be before I slapped it away, "Not birds, NOT BIRDS!" I yelled, dashing back into the jungle.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3