Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAA+Blood [SIGN UP - OPEN]

4 posters

Go down

AAA+Blood [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty AAA+Blood [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:31 am

Three sisters, Aimee (21), Ashlee (22), and Aubree (23) Forbes. Neglected and abused by their father, plotted together and killed him... Now, ten year later, they can't stop.

I'll be playing Aimee, she had the original idea to kill the dad, and she's also the little voice in her sisters heads, telling them that killing is fun and the some people deserve to die.

Aimee
Spoiler:

Ashlee
Spoiler:

Audree
Spoiler:

Roles:
Spoiler:

I've moved this to Expert because it has both a very loose and a very specific story line it has to follow and no doubt is going to be very difficult to write for... This is not a Role Play you should sign up to for the hell of it! Your character HAS to fit into the story, and EVERY post has to be relevant! If I see a post That seems like it could lead too far away from the main story, or it doesn't make sense, or even if I simply don't like it... I will delete it!
You are warned: this Role Play is for SERIOUS writters ONLY!

Last edited by cyclonecasey on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

AAA+Blood [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: AAA+Blood [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  Kero-chan Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am

I'm in. I'd love to be the detective AND his assistant.
Name: Sonny Adams
Appearance: Long black hair, brown eyes, is wearing a white t-shirt, yellow and orange striped vest, black skirt, white stockings and black combat boots.
Role: The Detective's Assistant
Bio: Is an assistant to famous detective who died 1 year ago. She is a journalist.

DETECTIVE:
Name: Erik Wilson
Appearance: Short brown hair, ravishing blue eyes, is wearing a black t-shirt, white vest, white slacks and black shoes.
Role: Detective/Victim
Bio: He is the most famous detective in the area and he is also a well known novelist.

Can we make the detective the first victim? It'd make it more interesting because just as he finds out it's them, he gets killed.

Last edited by Kero-chan on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 am

Hey Kero, 19 is way too young for a detective! They need a 4 year degree which at the youngest you begin at 21-23 so the detective needs to be at least 25-28... and I was kinda hoping for a male detective!
If you're really set on being female, may I suggest being the detectives sassy sidekick and close friend? Kinda like a Watson so his Sherlock minus the doctor part? She could be the journalist, I totally forgot we need someone to follow the story! What do you say?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 pm

I'll be supplying plenty of victims as we go ...

Name: Logan Creed
Appearance: Tall, athletic with short black hair, tanned skin and dark brown eyes. Wears a camo top with his holster, black pants, boots, a Akubra hat and a trench coat.
Role: Detective
Bio: A camera shy but effective detective that works on the toughest cases and plays piano in his off time. He became a detective because a good friend of his was killed when they were younger and the case was never solved.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed May 02, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Kero, thanks for fixing up Sonny but I just don't like the dead detective idea... Sorry
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat May 05, 2012 5:50 am

I feel like playing a victim so I can fight the way I want
Name: Carlos Rioz(LOL spanish)
Appearance: Black camo jeans and a white shirt,black skin and has a shaven head,a chain draping around his neck and around his jeans,dark blue shoes and a scar on his chin
Role:Victim(dunno,feel like it)
Bio: Came from spain(Duh)And somewhat plays a guitar(I love spanish guitar music),Is a not very well known movie writer and sometimes practices on his guitar.

Last edited by Legotransform on Mon May 07, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down