Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

+2
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Ok I have no idea what I was thinking. I'm confusing people with two different people called Tomyh I'm going to have something happen to Pialdryx Tomyh thismission and he gets replaced next one. And it's Stormarrow Tomyh with the bow sorry. Also the rose is the symbol of Division 7. Division 5 has a thunder bolt
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:52 am

Shocked I find myself to be rather confused here...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:01 am

Damn it, sorry
Right during this mission something is going to happen to Tomyh Pialdryx the boy and I'll replace him with someone.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 am

lol, okay, just tell me if I start missing something again XD
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:09 pm

kk and sorry for making it so confusing.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Hey guys, here's the first of the character drawings I'm doing for this RP.
I did my characters first but still got to color them and this this lineart in class today. Hope you like
Spoiler:
And killer, this is the commander General of Division 1 and leader of the order. This is the guy you're planning on black mailing
I wish you luck and a good funeral
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 pm

one thing you should know about me i allways find a way even if that means i break the world down every one in school knows a have black mail on every one
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:47 am

Ok then, I warned you.
Just note, don't go after his sister. This guy controls time itself and if you do anything to his sister ... well, Buzz Lightyear's phrase is going to take on a whole new meaning, and it wont be pleasant

Also I'm making a list of all the division's, squads and teams and all the people in them. So far I've used my characters but If you want you can add in your characters. You don't have to play them, but you can just have them there and even have them interact with your team.

The ones I've taken are
DIVISION 1 = Alpha 1. Eta 3. Sigma 10. Upsilon 13
DIVISION 2 = Kappa 7. Omicron 3
DIVISION 3 = Mu 3. Nu 3
DIVISION 4 = Iota 11. Tau 15
DIVISION 5 = Gamma 1. Iota 12
DIVISION 6 = Alpha 1
DIVISION 7 = Alpha 1

So yeah, put your characters in teams and put them in if you want. Cross I was thinking if you decided to put Roman in he could go in Division 7 due to the captain being Londain Big Smile

Also Grape, when you get back I still need your Division, Squad and Team number
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:47 am

I'm going to give each team little codes, like they have in schools and stuff.
It's basically Your Division number, the first letter of your squad then your team number
So for example
Division 1, Alpha, Team 1 = 1A01
Division 7, Omega Team 17 = 7O17

Got it?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 pm

note his sister is now on my list you forget she cant creat paradoxes if she did the world ends dont talk to me about time travel i have studed it for along time now she is going to be black mailed somehow
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Uhm, I was just warning you, dont go after his twin sister for two reasons
1) He gets pissed off
2) she controls space.
Together there space time. His sister is the captain (Lieutenant) of Division 1, second in command of the whole order and master of space ... So I'm just warning you, don't go after her and don't piss him off

Space Time
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:31 pm

the space maybe be a problem not time because two things one never say never and two its blackmail I won’t use it till they one try to do something I don’t like or two try to black mail me they don’t know about the black mail till I want to use it but if they find out about say while I am getting it the black mail will suddenly disappear if you get my point
one finale note I have black mail on most of my friends mostly embarrassing stuff that's the stuff I get into nothing that will destroy the hole way of life of someone just plane embarrassing stuff that will hold them at bay for at least a minute and unless they have non human eyes they can't see Midnightblood on the run just to make it understandable imagine Midnightblood running as continual flash step
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:48 am

Ah uh
Well to Humor you, seeing as you want to try mess with a master of time or controls an order of super humans and 'will kick ass' characters meant to help and protect humanity. I'll tell you the ONE physical thing that will weaken Aldyn, if you want to add that to your blackmail

A vial of sand taken from a bronze dragon's breath, bathed in a pool of pure magic.
Now of course, I'm not making this easy. Both the sand and the pool are found in Azeroth, the World of Warcraft. so
1) You need to find and open a portal to that World
2) Find a vial that can contain time in sand form
3) Find a bronze dragon (And their harder to find then you may think)
4) Get it to breath on you (Instead of Fire it's sand)
5) somehow get past the nest of bronze dragons that guard the pathways of time (Near Impossible, NEAR)
6) Find the passage of time that leads to 10,000 years ago
7) sneak through a night elf city where they will most likely imprison or kill you on sight
8) Find the giant continent size lake or pure seething magic
9) bath the sand in the pool without letting it wash away
10) escape both the Night elves and the bronze dragons after you
11) escape back to this world

and voila, you have his weakness. Now good luck trying to get it. the whole thing is near impossible. Also remember in the RP your tied up by vines as thick as a person.

Good luck
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:28 am

How bout a brief description of all the captains.

ALDYN - Division 1 - Master of Time, able to see past, present and future as well as stop, rewind or fast forward. He's vowed not to look into the future but he sometimes has visions and he never uses his power of time unless the opponent is fighting unfairly or dirty.

HYMOT - Division 2 - A night elf assassin, which means she's wicked fast, super agile, and unnaturally quiet. Plus she has the ability to step into even faint shadows and disappear from sight ... and when she's an assassin that's not a good thing for you. She's also a master Chemical Alchemist (Potions and elixirs).

NALYD - Division 3 - 6'7 feet tall, pure muscle but kind, caring and gentle. Bascially controls the earth telepathically (Geokinesis) but uses Praying Mantis style King fu for better control. He Weilds a Warhammer that's larger then he is, weighs about the same as Thor's Hammer Mjolnir, and the heads solid Diamond. And of course, HE'S CRACKED THE DIAMOND USING THE DAMN THING ... not easy to do

GRIM-REAPUS - Division 4 - An undead semi rotted animated corpse that can heal with light from his hands or light aura's, or can shadowblast you and vegetate you with a mental scream. The embodiment of his division being a healing hand and a damaging attack. Heals with Light, Hurts with Shadow

TENKERITH - Division 5 - One of my seven angel like heroes, the Ventrulai. Controls technology telepathically, his body is 78% machine (Automail) with two mechanical wings, small miniguns attached to his forearms which shoot either bullets or condensed electricity. He can also throw bolts of lightning directly from his hands, however the more he does this the weaker he gets as most of his body runs on electricity

OMEGA - Division 6 - A SPARTAN II from Halo which was put through a super secret military (Later Rogue) program which meant to improve on Halsey's work and create Super Spartans. Basically the procedure mutates the already improved genetic structure of a Spartan, creating super power alterations. Omega's being super human strength. He can throw a 2.5 ton weight through, and that's with shielding and armor plating, a Covenant Corvette. However the procedure had side effects, which caused a mutated hyper intelligence, basically turning him into an armored super computer on legs. Of course he's also technically insane (All the knowledge of a few hundred worlds) and the majority of things he builds, fixes or touches blows up, leading to his famous quote ' Didn't expect that'

JAMES LUCIAN EDWARDS - Division 7 - My Roleplay character from https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net/t97-the-hidden-world-of-london-rp-openintermediate
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:26 pm

.... when did i get tied up .... no vains can hold Midnightblood only if there think as a person oh wait they are hahahahahahahahaha...ha sh*t
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Epic confusion all 'round! Why do you think I haven't signed up!?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 pm

but are you not appart of the loony bin
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:54 pm

*headtilt*
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:08 pm

i dont want to know what you said there
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:09 pm

*headtilt* = Official action meaning "Please explain"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:15 pm

loony bin= a place only either people who are insane of any types or invited into
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Disapproving I meant explain why I go to the loony bin
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:18 pm

shall I run over the divisions again?
For you inSYNC I'll try explain it again
Also all the comments in (Brackets) are me talking back to myself ok

There are 7 divisions (Duh) and each division has a separate skill or aspect
Division 1 is offesne - so they are the guys on the front lines, Knights, Samurai those people

Division 2 is stealth - Ninja's, assassin, Ghosts, Specters, Special Ops. The guys that go in, don't get seen and kill everything without getting caught. Also the people of division 2 are scary to everyone else, even when they're just talking casually to you

Division 3 is the opposite of division 1 = Defense - So they have powers and weapons that create barriers and walls. Like the bubble shield from Halo

Division 4 are the medics and healers - They heal the injure, however they can also be as dangerous as division 1, so don't underestimate them

Division 5 is artillery - We're all familiar with some of the big guns from WWII. the big Big ones that fire above the soldiers head into enemy lines. Same thing here, only with superpowers as well as big guns

Division 6 is the science team - They make and invent everything you can imagine, and research everything. They're also mad scientist who more often then not blow sh*t up that ins't meant to explode, especially the captain and lieutenant.

Division 7 is first response - like scouts we go in before everyone else and either scout the area, weaken the target as much as we can or identify key targets and areas

(WE Know All this stuff)

Next the squads, which rank the skill level of the teams. Each division has 26 squads, Alpha - Omega (Know this). Which squad you're in shows how strong or skilled you are, with Alpha being the best, and Omega being average. However some skilled soldiers choose to join the lower squads to improve other soldiers.

For each squad there are 20 teams, with one being the best and 20 being the average. Each team is made up of 5 people and is led by a team captain. Now each team has a code assigned it, depending on their division, squad and team number
For example: Division 1, Alpha, 1 = 1A01 while Division 1, Alpha, 20 is 1A20
and so on and so forth

Those this make it a little less confusing, cause if it doesn't I'll find someone else who can understand what I'm saying and get them to explain it in plain english
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm

becuase you are insane
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Disapproving I understood already... It's the actual STORY I don't follow!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next