Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

+2
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED] Empty THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:53 am

STARTED - https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net/t139-the-order-of-angel-city-intermediate-open
INTERMEDIATE
PLAYERS - 10 player limit
Spoiler:

I assume we're all familiar with the Anime Bleach
Well same basic concept, we're an organization that protects the human world. only they know about us, similar to the 'Death's Weapons and Miesters Academy' in Soul Eater

We are the order of Paladins, we protect mankind from the evils of supernatural creatures and humans, sort of the Justice League or the Avengers.
We have a headquarters called Angel city, located on a large island just off the coast of Africa at longitude and latitude 0. the exact center of the map.

Basically there are seven divisions, each one with a separate Specialty and HQ. Each has a captain and lieutenant, except the first which has a High general as captain and a captain as lieutenant. All with the rank of captain are equal (so the Lieutenant of Division 1 is Equal to the Captains of division 2-7) and so are all the lieutenants.

Now all divisions are divided into 24 squads labeled after the ancient Greek alphabet (Alpha-Omega), each squad is made up of 20 five man squads. which means 2,400 men and women per division.
And cause it is a multi-universe story, some or most of them have super/supernatural powers or are not human, such as the Captain of Division 7, James Lucian Edwards AKA the Ancient One.
So bring your characters, all of them, and note. Instead of playing one character, you're playing a single five man squad. Which Means 5 characters.
Also we wear an uniform/armour similar to Shinigami robes from Bleach with Halo Spartan
armour on the shoulders, arms and legs. Helmets and chest guards are optional. Customizable of course.

DIVISION: ONE
Spoiler:
DIVISION: TWO
Spoiler:
DIVISION: THREE
Spoiler:
DIVISION: FOUR
Spoiler:
DIVISION: FIVE
Spoiler:
DIVISION: SIX
Spoiler:
DIVISION: SEVEN
Spoiler:

So yeah, that's basically it. Make a team, choose a division and go save the world, like some sort of super army.

My Team
DIVISION [SEVEN] - SQUAD [OMEGA] - UNIT [17]
TEAM LEADER
Spoiler:
SQUAD MEMBER 2
Spoiler:
SQUAD MEMBER 3
Spoiler:
SQUAD MEMBER 4
Spoiler:
SQUAD MEMBER 5
Spoiler:

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 22 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED] Empty Re: THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:02 pm

I'll join because of interest and anime references.

My Squad.
Member 1- Rosy Roberts [Taken]
Member 2- Camielle Robinson [The Cult of "Purity]
Member 3- Kassy-Mae [Story]
Member 4- Alessandra Addamo [Hidden World of London]
Member 5- Erin Wilkins [House on the edge of town]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED] Empty Re: THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Kool Big Smile
Just can you tell me what division, Squad and team number
Example i'm Division 7, Squad Omega Team 17
Also how do you're guys wear their uniforms?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 pm

question is there the avaliblity for cretues like werewolfs and so on for the bad guys
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 pm

If it's bad. It's bad, and we hunt them down. So if it's bad, we go after it. Doesn't matter what they are, be it Human, creature or monster. If it's bad, we hunt it
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:25 pm

So in short, everything's available for the bad guys, and the good guys
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:46 am

you might have made your worst nighmear become real Mooblips
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 am

only two charters
Nightwing-the beast of the night
bio: nightwing is shy to most and never starts a fight unless her friend is attacked she was been with him since birth
apperince: she is black with a slight tint of green she has a long tail scales that dont relect light(no this is not a dragon or anything of the likes) her jaw is extened and has razer sarp claws and teeth she weres a black skin tight suite and has a bike she carries on her back a black clamore which changes colour slightly between black and a blue black like the see would.

Terrorscale-a beast you never face alone
bio: terror scale met nightwing as a baby and rised her as his own he has a deep love for her in a farthly mannor and will not let any but himself touch her he is easly provokeable.
apperince: he weres red shorts and a red shirt and a black leather jacket he carries a number of small blades and guns enough to take down a small army his legs are big and powerfull because of this he is able to launch himself a long distance and a very fast rate his left eye holds the symble yin and yan and is right eye is blood red and always seem to be crying blood fur covers his body and his feet can rip you to shreds

what do you think:)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 pm

I like. Just are they good or bad?
And if their good. What division, squad and team? And what are their uniforms like?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 pm

dont know i think they might start out bad and go good or the other way round what you think
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 pm

up to you
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Ok for all the good guys. Just a list of standard field equipment and utility
Vehicles to be posted later
[Note: This will most likely be a marathon so sorry in advance]

FIELD EQUIPMENT
Radio earphone
- a compact circle earphone that wraps around the ear. it contains satellite up-link as well as long - short range capabilities. Custom versions for those with non-human ears
Translation bud - a separate device to the radio, it contains thousands of languages and their translations. a small device that streches down to the throat monitors vibrations and translates your words aloud in your own voice
Wrist PC
A tiny watch like device that wraps around the dominant (Left of right) wrist. Contains satellite up-link, holographic display. Can display maps, messages and communication as well as pinpoint team mates, vehicles and ships, supplies and the destination and current location.
A collapsible automated Gas mask - the mouth piece of a gas mask that hangs from the belt when not in use. When needed you slap it on your mouth and it forms around your face. It looks like the cube from the Transformers movie when it shrinks, only the other way.

HUD Visors [OPTIONAL]
A pair of tinted glasses [APPEARANCE CUSTOM] that gives you a Heads Up Display [HUD] as well as X-ray, infra-red and night vision. Shows you your teammates through terrain [BLUE] and if cataloged hostile targets [RED]. Unknown targets are shown as green. Can be customized to contain zoom, real time video up-link and Satellite TV for when you get bored waiting [:yay:]
External Flight Suit (E.F.S) - Nicknamed the Jump suit [[b]OPTIONAL]
A lightweight partial exoskeleton that covers the chest, the outside of the arms and legs, hands and feet. Helmet is optional. Tiny micro thrusters are located on the exoskeleton with 5 major thrusters located on the back, the palms and the soles of the feet

Last edited by LordTomyh on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:33 pm

this is what the radio and translator looks like
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/131/594/395/395594131_859.jpg
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 pm

ok i decided devison one
sqaud delta
team 99
there will be anonther chariter joining in a bit to the two this will be a three man/woman team becasue of the third charter
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:26 pm

ok ... then ... cool, you had my idea of adding the character later as well Big Smile

We'll just wait and see what Cross does then I'll make it
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:27 pm

ok ... then ... cool, you had my idea of adding the character later as well Big Smile
Killer ... There are only 20 teams per squad. sorry if i didn't make that clear

We'll just wait and see what Cross does then I'll make it
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:55 am

Seven - Gabriel

Member 1: Rodger Flindt
Appearance: White skin, bald aside from a four inch purple mowhawk. Completely white eyes.
Wears: Complete uniform, helmet and all, wears the emblem of his squad spray painted on his chestplate.
Wields: A shotgun and a long twohanded sword (Seen Aragorn's sword from LOR?)

Member 2- Joey 'Zippy' Zephera
Appearance: Bright blue eyes and pale white skin. Blue shoulder length hair.
Wears: Classic uniform minus the chestplate, but loves his helmet dearly.
Wields: Fire ability (controls and manipulates fire that's already there) always carries a heavy lighter.

Member 3- Bobby Tenderson (Female)
Appearance: Long curly brown hair and bright green eyes.
Wears: the robes but refuses to wear armor. Removes robe any chance she gets, wears jeans and white T underneath.
Wields: Herself, she can turn her skin to metal, but still move easily and fluidly.

Member 4- Joey Cosatelli
Appearance: Long blonde hair and brown eyes.
Wears: Full armor, but has painted it a leather brown color.
Wields: Longbow and a revolver.

Member 5- Leroy Jenkins (lol)
Appearance: Exceedingly tall, heavy, muscular, wide jaw and brown hair styled in a buzzcut.
Wears: All armor but his helmet
Wields: Massive broadsword
Special Ability: Can jump really, really high.

That good mate?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:27 am

Jenkins? Leeroy Jenkins?
Oh hell
Yes that is good ... Just forgot diviosion (Alpha, Beta, Gamma etc) and squad (1-20)
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 am

Division three and Seven - Gabriel
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Crap, Sorry. Hate it when I do that
I mean squad (Alpha - Omega) and Team (1-20)
Example Division seven (Gabriel), Squad Alpha, Team 1
Sorry, I do that. Not make allot of sense
Sorry

And What you mean by
Cross wrote:Division three and Seven - Gabriel
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Sorry if I didn't made anyone unsure of how the division, squad, team things works
I'll summerise
Seven Divisions
24 Squads (Alpha - Omega)
20 Teams per squad

So for example
Division [1], Squad [Alpha], Team [1]
Division [2], Squad [Alpha], Team [1]
Division [3], Squad [Alpha], Team [1]
Division [4], Squad [Alpha], Team [1]
Division [5], Squad [Alpha], Team [1]
Division [6], Squad [Alpha], Team [1]
Division [7], Squad [Alpha], Team [1]

and here's the greek letters
Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Psi, Rho, Sigma, Tau, Upsilon, Phi, Chi, Omega

I hope thus fixes things up
Sorry :oops:
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 pm

ok then squad 20 if you dont mind thought i would like to be 21 because this group is sorta gona be offbeat anyway last charter

name:midnightblood
bio: leader of the devisoion one squad dealta team 20
the man is hunted by many creatures because of his blades the blades are fury and chaos fury has a blood red single edge blade and chaos is a black blue single edge blade both hilts are dragon heads his body has scars all over, he has wings a tail claws and horns that is all that is know, he can move so fast the human eye can not see him, the devision one leader is slighly scared of him because non have seen his face and so far only once has he been hurt which was when he was found the man who treated him never spoke a word of what he saw and his mind is blank from all he saw the month midnightblood was wounded all who entered never rembered what his face looked like and non ever knew. all that is know about his past is that he was once a very powerfull man that was defeted and was put aside his group can years later once everyone began to trust him but all other put into the group have run away beging to be put on another team
(sorry for long bio)
cloths: he wears a ever present black cloke and two blades in a cross on his back his clock has holes in the back where his wing are witch are feathered and are midnight blue his horns are blood red stained his skin that can be secne is scaled blood red
weapons:the wepons have stragne affect on WEAK oponets fury makes them go into a blind rage and chaos makes them go insane and kill them self

(this is why there is only three in the team but dont think he is OP because he aint there is a simple way to defeat him but its hard to do Happy)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Sorry ... 1-20 only ... Otherwise we'd be too big.
I mean 20 x 24 x 7 = one big army ... so yeah ... big
And nice ... I like it. Characters solely for offence ...
My team will try to save some of the bad guys for you.
Division 7 is first response, we go in first, scout out and if needed attack. Then they send in division 1, 4 and 5. And if needed, division 2, the assassination group. So we in Division 7 will try not kill everything Big Smile
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:14 am

good point
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:30 am

Uhh, okay, then I'm...

Division: 5
Squad: Psi
Unit: 16

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum