Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

+2
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:24 pm

some kid is important the reast i got no idea
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY [SIGN UP - CLOSED]

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 pm

I asked you what you didn't understand and you never answered ... then again you probably didn't see it

The story is there is a big reflective grey dome around the city, which blocks out all radio and satellite communication. So we don't know what's going on inside. So they send us in to find out what ...
Inside we find a dmeon and demon runes, plus a demon prince from one of my stories and a boy that can control gravity and is the one the demon's after
Then one of Killer's guys went Kamekaze/missile on us ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:10 pm

oh yer on i will fix that in a minitue i think
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 pm

1) you asked and the started rambling about asap i already knew
2) there shoul so be a suicide mission badge!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:45 am

Member 1: Serena
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, with a fringe that comes down to her boobs. Wears a blindfold over here eyes, though no one knows if she's actually blind or not. Average height and skinny.
Wields: Scythe

Member 2: Cormac
Appearance: Buzz cut and stubble. Dark brown eyes. Muscled.
Wields: Battle axe

Member 3: Flint
Appearance: Short, spiky blond hair. Green eyes. Lean Build
Wields: Modified, antique, twin pistols.

Member 4: Milo
Appearance: Soft curly brown hair with matching eyes. Scrawny build.
Wields: Knuckle blades

Member 5: Valentine
Appearance: Straight, layered, shaggy black hair and a goatee. Lean build.
Wields: Pistol Crossbow

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:50 am

Nice
Except you forgot division, squad and team
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:12 am

Idk... 1.A.1?

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 am

MEMBER 1: Sumiko- [F] Long brown hair, red eyes, is wearing a green hoodie, black skirt, white stockings and black school girl shoes.
MEMBER 2: Maya- [F] Short red hair, blue eyes, is wearing a yellow hoodie, denim short shorts, black stockings and pink vans.
MEMBER 3: Yuu- [M] Short black hair, brown eyes, is wearing a red scarf that covers mouth, over sized grey coat, black pants and brown shoes.
MEMBER 4: Marcus- [M] Short dark blue hair, hetochromia [left is brown right is green], is wearing a long sleeve grey shirt, blue tie, jeans and black vans.
MEMBER 5: Mariko- [M] Magenta hair, red eyes, yellow t-shirt, pink skirt, white knee high socks and black vans.

Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:57 am

6.K.01
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 02, 2012 12:22 am

Right people, pimples and clowns. Since I've made this rp so damn confusing, annoying and hard. I'm thinking of bumping it up to an expert rp ... since it's, in my own opinion (and I can understand what's happening perfectly) the hardest rp here.

So, thoughts on the matter. Should I move it up to expert? leave it? Or close it down?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 02, 2012 12:40 am

It's not the hardest... it's just the most confusing... and that's 'cause of you!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 02, 2012 3:09 pm

ok lordtomyh tonight if your available from 4:00pm to 6:00pm MY time so austrilia please be on hear and go on tiny chat and any other one wants to talk there to if your available and then we should all talk on what is going on
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3