Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate]

+2
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate]

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:56 am

I looked down at the girl, emotionless. [1]"Dakara, nihongo o hanasu. Sō I. O okonau" I kept running, leading the girls away from the bodies and through the trees to the hiding spot.
I was about to say something when a light appeared before me. I froze then picked up the girls and dived under a tree, pulling my coat over us. I placed my hand son both the girls mouths and peeked under the rim of the coat. A group of men were scanning the area with flashlights, looking for something. No doubt the source of the gun shots. I saw one getting dangerously close to where we lay hiding, close enough to hear.
"I swear man, I saw something leap into the darkness here" I saw the mans light flash over me then away, I released my breath I had been holding
"What The?" I heard the man say as the light returned, shining direct on the coat. "Hey guys over Here!"
[2]"Tawagoto"

[From now on, I'll be adding the official translations for everything I write in another language. I can't go back and do this to my older posts as I can't remember most of the English I used for them and Google Translate gives crap answers when reverse translating]
[1] - [So you speak Japanese. So do I.]
[2] - [sh*t]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" RP [Intermediate]

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 pm

I heard the man get closer, the light not wavering from where we lay.
"Hey guys, get a look at this. Someone's lost a coat here" The man took a step closer and bent down. "Finders Keepers I guess"
I push the coat aside and pull out the gun, leveling it with his eyes, "And losers weepers? ... Step away from the coat" The man backs away, hands raised. His friends were all looking at me as I got to my feet, pulling on my coat and pocketing the gun.
"Sorry, we thought you were a bunch of murderous bastards that are after us" The man eyed the bodies on the ground, wondering if they were killed by the men I was talking about.
The idiot girl who had shot them stood up and saw where the men were looking, seemingly reading their mind "No, I killed them. They're part of the group trying to kill us" I roll my head and whack her over the back of her head. "BAKA. ANATA WA SORERA SORE O IWANAIDE"

[IDIOT. YOU DON'T TELL THEM THAT]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 pm

[Tomyh, Grape. or Cross... Do something?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:36 pm

[Hoping this'll revive it a little bit...]

"Put down the gun, idiot!"
Everyone's eyes turn to me, leaning against a tree, foot flat against the trunk. The man lowers the gun and pushes the other out of the way to see me better, he starts walking towards me, his gun finding a new target.
"And who are you?" he asks, cocking both his head and his gun. I glare at him a moment, an instant dislike deep in my gut.
"I'm someone who genuinely doesn't deserve to be in this situation, a tough but innocent girl thrown in a big bag of nuts, murderers, rapists, thieves, and pedophiles!" I wrap my arms tighter around myself "And all I ever did was fall in love" I feel a tear slide down my cheek and I close my eyes, wishing that opening my eyes again will finding me back in my bed, entwined body and soul with my Amy.
I open my eyes and all I see is darkness, fear and hate.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm

"Uh huh." The three men look between themselves confused, I ignore them and pocket the gun, quickly knocking the lead man out with a punch to his face.
"Son Of A Bitch!" The others charge at me, fists raised, yelling and swearing at me. I turn the gun on them and shoot them both in the foot, dropping them.
"Let me take a guess and say you're out here because you're being chased by a large group of people that want to kill us for no apparent reason" I walk over and knock the two men out, without hesitation or emotion. I didn't trust the girl, so I quickly pointed the gun to her, not showing any emotion. She looked at me in disgust, like I was some filthy animal covered in blood and waste.
"Well if you are one of us, try and keep up" I pocket the gun again and grab the two girls, leading them to the cave in a brisk jog. Not caring if the girl was following.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:34 am

I sigh and uncross my arms...
I really, really didn't wanna have to hang around murderers, but hey, I guess there'd be less chance of getting caught, and maybe being in a larger group will help increase my chance of finding Amy...
I kick away from the tree and dash after them!

[Sorry, short post... brain not working]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 15, 2012 3:44 pm

[anyone there?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 11:54 pm

We stopped at a shed "Seriously, the crap shack again. We nearly got caught here" I said angered. "We've got a big group but if they come after us and find us, were fucked! We need weapons" I looked at my stomach as it rumbled "Food and Water too." I said stern yet tired.

We stepped into the shed and crouched down.

"We need to know what weapons we have" I said as I pulled out my gun, two back up guns and a dagger strapped onto my thigh which hidden by my dress. "That's just me" I said, I glared at everyone else. "Put up what you've got and don't think about running off with my weapons, I have more than you think."
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 am

[Well we went and left Cross in the cave ... and my shotgun ran out of ammo so I dropped it in the forest. All I got]

"Well I don't care what you have, little girl. As long as it keeps those cultist bastards away from us" I pull out a loaf of bread and a block of cheese from my pockets and hand it to the girl.
"Now, we're also missing a member of our little party. So if you will excuse me" I step over everyone and out the front door, closing it quickly behind me and scanning the forest. Nothing stirs, not even the wind, so I take off into the night, heading ti the cave.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Mon May 21, 2012 4:59 pm

I turn to others "Better divide it up" I say as I divide the bread and cheese into the equal pieces. "Dig in" I say as a grab a piece of bread. "Just take one for now though, we're still waiting for the other too" I say my mouth full with bread.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 21, 2012 5:13 pm

I look down at the "food" and my stomach growls at me. I turn my head and look away, slipping down to the floor. I wrap my arms around my middle and ignore the aches in both my gut and my heart.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 am

[SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum