Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

+23
Girbot
BlazingHeart
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
Tsuki
SirSuiji
Ragingblast12
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Kuru-kuru
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
MrSage
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
killer8529
ivorymaid
Drag
27 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Damxge Tue May 29, 2012 10:02 am

InSYNC's promotion to moderator, Tomyh's promotion to Admin, changing of some buttons and graphics, discussion on changing forums, discussion on purchasing a URL, the addition of some new bbcode stuff, a few added forums/category, a few new members joining (we're almost to 100 Big Smile), added new smileys, added more awards, added more user titles, the creation of some good RPs, and a bit more that I can't remember XD
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Drag Tue May 29, 2012 10:07 am

Ah. Hey, anyone played Assassin's Creed? My brother made me play them. I really enjoyed em.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 am

I've played and completed the first two 100%, but I have no moneys to buy the newer ones Sad
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue May 29, 2012 10:13 am

My bro is a welder so he makes a sh*t load. Anyways, the 2 newest ones shouldn't really be classified as games...they should be like DLC on AC2. (Basically the same exact game)...but to be honest, I mostly play for the story.

THE NEW ONE LOOOOKS SO AWESOME!!!! :yay:
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 am

#3? I want it sooo bad, I might actually spend the money on it :O
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 am

OMG, Welcome back Drag!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Welcome back Drag ... and I know what it's like to type on a smart phone.

Also a note to all fans of Red vs. Blue.
Episode 1 of Season 10 comes out today (28/5) at 8:30 at night ... Texas time. So for me in Melbourne that's 2:00 in the afternoon (12 miniutes xD) ... so I don't know when everyone will be able to see it.

Enjoy and welcome back Drag (again)
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue May 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Welcome back drag
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 30, 2012 3:49 am

Hello again Drag... long time no see dude XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 30, 2012 4:06 am

Yep
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Heya. I love RvB! But I haven't kept up with it cause...computer Sad
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 30, 2012 4:33 pm

hay nice to see your joking face againg (face plam fail at a joke)
anyway gald to have you back and what went wrong with your computer
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:54 pm

I have no idea! It just stopped turning on!
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:48 pm

TOMORROW TOMORROW I LOVE YA TOMORROW
Tsuki
Tsuki
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Hmmmm? XD
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 pm

hay what happen to the how many post we have made thing
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:11 pm

I sang [well typed] the chorus of "Tomorrow" from the movie Annie
Tsuki
Tsuki
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:47 pm

try to wright the song one week without looking up the lyrics i have lisstened to it many times and still get it wrong
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:28 am

killer8529 wrote:hay what happen to the how many post we have made thing

Just one of the things I'm working on, it should be back here this weekend sometime.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:27 am

killer8529 wrote:hay what happen to the how many post we have made thing
You havent noticed?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:09 pm

notaced wat oh never mind any way i have to ask cross can you send one message to everyone without going and doing the normal way if so i think you should contact everone becasue i think many think this site died
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:23 pm

We've hit a slow patch with Tomyh and inSYNC not being as active as usual. I've been advertising heavily on other rpg forums and dA, but it appears no one is interested atm.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Yeah sorry for my lack of activity ... But I'm in a sort of computer slump ... I can use my Iphone and my Brother's laptop to go on here ... But I don't feel like it for some reason ... I don't feel like doing anything computer based ... Can't explain it ... So sorry and I'll try to be on more ...

My mid year Uni break is in 2 weeks and my dad comes home Thursday so I can get my laptop actually taken into the shop. Hopefully I'll be back properly real soon.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:06 am

K Tomyh,we need you to do some RPing!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:23 am

IKR... If I've managed to post with my crappy slow phone, you can manage with you're iPhone! NO EXCUSES!!!
Also, I've been inactive coz, seriously, waiting on tomyh! There needs to be more than one active person for this to work!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next