Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

+23
Girbot
BlazingHeart
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
Tsuki
SirSuiji
Ragingblast12
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Kuru-kuru
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
MrSage
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
killer8529
ivorymaid
Drag
27 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  killer8529 Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:36 pm

.... um guy i just found out why he failed me and it was not the BLACK JOKE I MADE it was because he was not paying attension the last 16 of his reports have been exacly the same down to what he wrote in what i did wrong he even put down that all 16 of us nearly ran a red light now how the f*** do you do that on a rode that has no trafic lights because i took mine in dongra where there is i think one trafic light in the whole town and i recorded my rute as went so now i have to retake the whole f***ing thing becuase of him i could have my linces by now but noooo sigh but one thing is for certain dongra is fucked up in the police and traning department

p.s i was not being raciest i was trying to lighten his mood and i have told the joke i told once before and they didnt think it was racises joke and they were black so shut your mouth and read what i said i am not rasis i was makeing a black joke
(black joke = a joke only a black or person who lived with a black for at least a year would understand)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Legotransform Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 am

NAME CHANGE!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Well ok then
I've locked The Hidden World of Melbourne and The End of the Hidden World for now ... so what's next on my rp idea list ... (I'll get back to you on that)
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 pm

I say, end the Hidden World of London, end it with a big bang, and then go onto the new End Of the Hidden World.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Well I do have a plot Twist and I think Killer wants to do his (after mine) ... so I'll think about ending it ...
Will Roman be joining us in 2012?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:17 am

I'm not sure yet, I've not decided if I still want to kill him off.

Also! I'm at the airport, on my way back to illinois (had to resist saying Back to the Future)
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 04, 2012 4:22 am

I might change my pic again
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri May 04, 2012 11:52 am

Cross wrote:I'm not sure yet, I've not decided if I still want to kill him off.

Also! I'm at the airport, on my way back to illinois (had to resist saying Back to the Future)
you said it anyway "LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAINNNNNN LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAINNNNNN" "A SET TO THE LEFT AND A STEP TO THE RIGHT PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HIPS"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuru-kuru Fri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Killer, Time warp isn't from back to the future. WTF?
Kuru-kuru
Kuru-kuru
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri May 04, 2012 6:36 pm

face palm
its from a video i watched that was a version of back to the future.... and it was i belive in the black and white one i think
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuru-kuru Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 pm

It's from Rocky Horror Show it's completely different to Back to the future :palm:
Kuru-kuru
Kuru-kuru
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat May 05, 2012 1:40 am

Never seen any
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon May 07, 2012 11:16 pm

...omg for a few hours I have made the most posts yaaaaaa
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 07, 2012 11:54 pm

*applaudes sarcastically*
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon May 07, 2012 11:56 pm

sudup you not
like ly
spammer and shut the f*** upmoth
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue May 08, 2012 1:57 am

Touhou sucks.lol.and,more people WORLDWIDE like DBZ more than touhou
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Tue May 08, 2012 8:33 am

Really. Then why do more people cosplay Touhou than DBZ? Let's see I know that Touhou is bigger than DBZ in America and Japan and in some cases Canada. Plus when did DBZ start? Touhou started 1996.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 08, 2012 10:53 am

killer8529 wrote:sudup you not
like ly
spammer and shut the f*** upmoth

Huh? English please?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 09, 2012 1:38 am

DBZ STARTED IN 1984
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am

:palm:
If people keep up this debate about DBZ/Touhou/Whatever ... I'm going to do a Germany rant and then start considering banning some people for short duration's ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 09, 2012 1:48 am

Ok,I'll shaddap.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 09, 2012 7:39 am

:yay: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSage Wed May 09, 2012 9:10 am

so, how is everyone doing?
MrSage
MrSage
Rocketman
Rocketman

http://mr-sage.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 pm

no german rants i might take offence (glares at tomyh)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 09, 2012 3:24 pm

lol

We're mostly good Sage ... You?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next