Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ExRPG Smileys (Emoticons)

2 posters

Go down

ExRPG Smileys (Emoticons)  Empty ExRPG Smileys (Emoticons)

Post  Damxge Sat May 14, 2016 3:34 am

We have a plethora of emoticons to choose from when expressing yourself in the general sections of the forum!
Happy Sad Happy Confused Shocked Angry Chill Cool Chill Blush Happy Cry Cute Smile Disapproving Embarassed Yay! Expecting Tongue Huh Cry Grumpy Facepalm Happy Happy Nerd Shocked Confuzzled Mooblips Sad Nerd Tongue Shocked Stunned Squint Hard Squint Huh Big Smile Wink Angel Bomb! Bomba! Ninja Tophat Tim Down Arrow Devil Cookie, Yum! Pirate Up Arrow Vampire Vampire Laugh

And as if that weren't enough, we also have our classic emotes, the ones that we made when we first founded the site many years ago, mostly for nostalgia reasons. You can access these emotes by clicking on the "View more Emoticons" dropdown over the Emotes box to the right of your posting screen, then click the Classic Theme to view and use these emotes!
ExRPG Smileys (Emoticons)  XK88Fx0

Sad Happy  Uhm... Cleverness Big Smile Happy Oh boy Joking Tophat Tim Cool Eh Cry Embarassed Sad Geek Geeky Wink Oh? Angry Confused Yay! Pirate c: Facepalm Vampire Cookie Ninja Angel Evil Bomb XD Uhh...wat? Nooo! Ooh

And if you want the ExRPG Emotes back, just hit the dropdown again and select ExRPG Theme.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

ExRPG Smileys (Emoticons)  Empty Re: ExRPG Smileys (Emoticons)

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 14, 2016 9:27 am

Ooh, I thought you said that would be too cluttered? Who cares, awesome! Are going to make classic versions of the new emotes? If it helps I've made a blank template if you no longer have it?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat May 14, 2016 12:47 pm

I went and started playing around with emoticon sets (Something I'd never screwed with before) and found that it would be possible to keep both sets. Unfortunately, I wanted the "ExRPG Theme" ones to be the primary ones, so I had to change all of the "Codes" for them over to the new ones and come up with new codes for the old ones (You'll probably have to click on them when you want to use them because a few are hard to remember for common use.) In all, it was a lot of time and annoyance spent to keep everyone happy. So I'm glad you appreciate it Chill

As for the classic set, yes, I'll be adding to it. I do not have the old template anymore (to my knowledge), but they're simple enough that it should be a nonissue. I intend on doing a classic version of each new one I do, so the flame, crossout, and the squirt Chav requested will all have classic themes as well as Ex themes.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 14, 2016 2:43 pm

I'll still include the black for you, just coz I'm OCD and need it to match Laugh

ExRPG Smileys (Emoticons)  Blank10
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down