Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you guys listening to?

+12
Bambi
BlazingHeart
killer8529
SoNanoka?
LordTomyh
MrSage
Drag
cyclonecasey
Damxge
Legotransform
Jīn Lóng
Chavvy
16 posters

:: Misc :: Media :: Music

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

What are you guys listening to? - Page 12 Empty Re: What are you guys listening to?

Post  Conor Sat May 14, 2016 9:10 pm

You'd be surprised how much influence Frozen has had on modern kid's movies. It was one of the first Disney films to teach kids better values when it comes to relationships. It's also really well directed and animated. You just don't like it 'cause of 'Let it Go' and its popularity, but it was popular for a reason; because it broke a lot of 'Disney' rules.

Anyway, listen to this. It has an evil guitar solo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxe3NZKYL0
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

What are you guys listening to? - Page 12 Empty Re: What are you guys listening to?

Post  Chavvy Mon May 16, 2016 5:36 am

Devildriver - My night sky
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 17, 2016 5:56 am

I didn't care for frozen because it was entirely a musical. I don't mind some singing but I disliked THAT much. There are other Disney 'classics' that I dislike for the same reason. I also thought the story was extremely sloppy and had an awful lot of sidetracking. I did like it's twist toward the end, though.

The Link by Gojira

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 17, 2016 6:14 am

I only watched it as the DVD player at Taras refused to play certain DVD's (it wouldn't even want to play Empire strikes back... like... seriously, what the hell?!) and after getting frustrated, I said the first dvd that works, we're watching... and unfortunately for me, it was Frozen. :/

and thats wierd, I'm listening to the exact same thing XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 17, 2016 11:08 am

Everyone's A Little bit Racist - Avenue Q
Because it's been forever since listening to it
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Open Your Eyes by Disturbed.

Draiman's voice is fuckin awesome, though the newest album doesn't have enough WAH AH AH AH in it.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Class discussion
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Random song playing on Britian's Got Talent
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 17, 2016 6:39 pm

Heart of a Coward - Around a Girl (in 80 days)
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Not Going to Die - Skillet
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 17, 2016 9:52 pm

Mastodon - Bladecatcher.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Mashup: Centruies by Fallout Boy and Rise by Skillet
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed May 18, 2016 2:11 pm

Skillet is one of my guilty pleasures. I like the music but hate admitting it.

More Disturbed. "Sons of Plunder" to be exact.

Disturbed will always have a special place in my heart, and I'll always associate the band with Chavvy. Way back on AX, years ago, I was posting in the What are you listening to thread and Chav posted that he was listening to Voices (I think) by Disturbed, and I happened to be checking out all of the songs everyone was posting since I was experimenting with new music. And since then I've enjoyed metal music, and now recently heavier metal like Avatar, Gojira, Devildriver, Mastodon, etc.

So thanks Chav.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Well, I was kinda obsessed with disturbed at the time, to the point of having some of their song lyrics tattooed XD

But I'm glad I've been able to help influence your listening Mooblips

And now onto the next big thing... The fridge is making some wierd noises, I'm listening to that.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 18, 2016 2:42 pm

On My Fathers Wings - Quest For Camelot
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed May 18, 2016 2:47 pm

The Grouch, by Green Day.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu May 19, 2016 12:37 am

Gojira - Ocean Planet
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 19, 2016 1:43 am

Brains - Voltaire
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu May 19, 2016 2:53 am

Sikth - Behind Closed Doors
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun May 22, 2016 7:34 am

Ben Sahar by Behemoth
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 23, 2016 5:02 am

TesseracT - Sunrise
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon May 23, 2016 5:34 am

Listening to a random song by Sabaton. Really into Sabaton lately. Apparently Russians are pretty good at WWII themed metal.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 23, 2016 6:24 am

Sabaton are very educational Mooblips

Gojira - Silvera. Was released Friday, but I've been tied up in other things, so only just now got to listen to it. I'm in f***ing love with it already XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon May 23, 2016 7:10 am

That and no matter how many times I hear "We were told to hold the border, And that is what we did" it always gives me goosebumps.

Also, Quest for Ships by Alestorm.
If you need the lyrics for the amazing song, here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/alestorm/questforships.html

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 23, 2016 7:48 am

The Great White - Digging Grades

Local band, I used to skate with the vocalist years ago. Good ol' yoda... Given that he was born without a thumb on his left hand, so had an operation to turn one of his fingers into a thumb.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next