Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you guys listening to?

+12
Bambi
BlazingHeart
killer8529
SoNanoka?
LordTomyh
MrSage
Drag
cyclonecasey
Damxge
Legotransform
Jīn Lóng
Chavvy
16 posters

:: Misc :: Media :: Music

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

What are you guys listening to? - Page 13 Empty Re: What are you guys listening to?

Post  Damxge Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 am

Let's Go by Korn and Noisia.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

What are you guys listening to? - Page 13 Empty Re: What are you guys listening to?

Post  Chavvy Tue May 24, 2016 5:05 am

Reg Fang - Hank is Dead
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 24, 2016 5:18 am

Driven Under by Seether.

How the f*** do they turn another finger into a thumb?!
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 24, 2016 5:41 am

Red Fang - Prehistoric dogs

Its just a case of displacement. in a sense its still a finger with it still having two knuckles and stuff, its just thats its moved to the side of the hand rather than the end of it. Not sure, just I think they shorten the metacarpel for the new thumb too, but I don't really remember how the procedure works.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Insanity [Frost Mix] (English) - Nerdasaur
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 25, 2016 5:27 am

Gojira - In the wilderness
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed May 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Vacuity by Gojira.

Need some more music, I literally have like fifteen artists on my computer. Got Green Day, Shinedown, Seether, Walk Off the Earth, Korn because I haven't deleted that sh*t yet, Mastodon, Skindred, Stone Sour, Three Day's Grace, Gojira, Five Finger Death Punch, some Motionless in White, and Disturbed. Okay, so that's thirteen, and a couple dozen random songs by various artists that I got from some downloads chav gave me ages ago.

Listened to Iron Will by Kataklysm earlier today on my way to work and I think I'm gonna have to check them out and see if they have any other good sh*t.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 25, 2016 4:24 pm

I'll see what I've got when I get home that you might like based on what you have Mooblips
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 26, 2016 12:42 pm

I'm going to list  off a bunch of bands and peoples and their songs that I have that I think you may like. Also all of these will be in English. If I found one you may like in another list I jot it down at the end. And Yes i know you will know some of these songs. I'm just listing them

• AC/DC (Shoot to Thrill, Back in Black, Highway to Hell, Thunderstruck)
  • The Agonist (Globus Hystericus)
  • Alestorm (Shipwrecked, Drink, Rum)
  • Ashes Remain (End of Me)
  • Atreyu (Gallows, Her Portrait in Black)
  • Avenged Sevenfold (Beast and the Harlot, Bat Country)
  • Breaking Benjamin (I Will Not Bow, Until The End, Angels Fall)
  • Bring Me The Horizon (Throne)
  • Bullet For My Valentine (Hand of Blood, Take It Out On Me, The Poison, Scream Aim Fire, Hit the Floor)
  • Casey Lee & Jeff Williams (This Will Be The Day, I Burn, Time To Say Goodbye, Die, Caffeine, On Your Knees)
  • Dave and Minx (Town of Salem Rap)
  • The Devil Wears Prada (Dez Moines)
  • Dropkick Murphys (Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya, I'm Shipping Up To Boston, Captain Kelly's Kitchen, The State of Massachusetts)
  • Elena Siegman (The Call of Duty Nazi Zombie songs: Abracadaver, Beauty of Annihilation, Pareidolia, 115)
  • Escape the fate (Reverse This Curse (Casey's Song for Roman), This War is Ours, One For the Money)
  • Evanescence (Whisper, Everbody's Fool, Bring Me to Life, Haunted, Numb)
  • Falling in Reverse (I'm Not A Vampire)
  • Guns 'N' Roses (Welcome To The Jungle)
  • Halestorm (I Miss the Misery, Mz. Hyde)
  • Hammerfall (Natural High)
  • Hollywood Undead (Take Me Home, Outside)
  • Jonathan Young (Does Awesome Rock covers of songs, mostly Disney)
  • Korpanklaani (Vodka) - Be warned this band sings English and Finnish.
  • Lansdowne (Burn Brighter)
  • Linkin Park
  • Red (Confession, Let it Burn)
  • Rev Theory (Something New)
  • Rise Against (Saviour, Make It Stop, Making Christmas)
  • Sabaton (Panzerkampf, Primo Victoria, Coat of Arms)
  • Set It Off (Partners in Crime)
  • Silverchair (Anthem of the Year 2000)
  • Six AM (This Is Going To Hurt)
  • Skillet (Hero, Monster, Awake and Alive, Falling Inside the Black)
  • Starset (Carnivore, My Demons)
  • Story of the Year (And The Hero Will Drown)
  • Sum 41 (Hell Song, Noots)
  • The Used (Blood On My Hands)
  • Wolfmother (Joker and the Thief)

And One German song that I think you would like: Moskau - Black Messiah
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu May 26, 2016 5:16 pm

AC/DC (Shoot to Thrill, Back in Black, Highway to Hell, Thunderstruck) I like ac/dc, but I really don't care for listening to them regularly. Like I'll listen if they come up on the radio but I won't seek them out.
The Agonist (Globus Hystericus)
Alestorm (Shipwrecked, Drink, Rum)  I think the only song of theirs that I can stand right now is Quest For Ships.
Ashes Remain (End of Me)
Atreyu (Gallows, Her Portrait in Black)
Avenged Sevenfold (Beast and the Harlot, Bat Country) I dig me some a7x.
Breaking Benjamin (I Will Not Bow, Until The End, Angels Fall) Not a fan.
Bring Me The Horizon (Throne) Also not a fan.
Bullet For My Valentine (Hand of Blood, Take It Out On Me, The Poison, Scream Aim Fire, Hit the Floor) Don't like bullet for my valentine
Casey Lee & Jeff Williams (This Will Be The Day, I Burn, Time To Say Goodbye, Die, Caffeine, On Your Knees)
Dave and Minx (Town of Salem Rap)
The Devil Wears Prada (Dez Moines) Again, don't like the band.
Dropkick Murphys (Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya, I'm Shipping Up To Boston, Captain Kelly's Kitchen, The State of Massachusetts) I used to like them, but anymore any scottish sounding music just bugs me.
Elena Siegman (The Call of Duty Nazi Zombie songs: Abracadaver, Beauty of Annihilation, Pareidolia, 115)
Escape the fate (Reverse This Curse (Casey's Song for Roman), This War is Ours, One For the Money) Again, not a fan of the band.
Evanescence (Whisper, Everbody's Fool, Bring Me to Life, Haunted, Numb) I had my Evanesence phase, but I'm well over it now.
Falling in Reverse (I'm Not A Vampire) I actually like this band, for what it is. Kind of a guilty pleasure band.
Guns 'N' Roses (Welcome To The Jungle) Same as with ac/dc.
Halestorm (I Miss the Misery, Mz. Hyde) Not my flavor.
Hammerfall (Natural High)
Hollywood Undead (Take Me Home, Outside) I used to like one of their songs called Undead. Rest of their music is bleh though.
Jonathan Young (Does Awesome Rock covers of songs, mostly Disney)
Korpanklaani (Vodka) - Be warned this band sings English and Finnish.
Lansdowne (Burn Brighter)
Linkin Park I absolutely hate Linkin Park. No offense to people who like them, but ew.
Red (Confession, Let it Burn) Not a fan.
Rev Theory (Something New)
Rise Against (Saviour, Make It Stop, Making Christmas) I like some of their stuff.
Sabaton (Panzerkampf, Primo Victoria, Coat of Arms) Aw yeah! Sabaton! I love To Hell and Back, Resist and Bite, and their cover of For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Set It Off (Partners in Crime)
Silverchair (Anthem of the Year 2000)
Six AM (This Is Going To Hurt)
Skillet (Hero, Monster, Awake and Alive, Falling Inside the Black) I used to like Skillet, not so much anymore.
Starset (Carnivore, My Demons)
Story of the Year (And The Hero Will Drown)
Sum 41 (Hell Song, Noots) Double nope
The Used (Blood On My Hands) I used to like a lot of their songs.
Wolfmother (Joker and the Thief)

I'll be checking out the other bands, thanks Del Big Smile
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri May 27, 2016 6:09 am

Emperor - Thorns on my Grave

I did write up a list, but I accidentally clicked back and lost it halfway through making it, and too tired to type it up again, so I'll do it when I have some time, Mike Mooblips
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Fri May 27, 2016 9:36 am

ill make a list because why the hell not. not sure if any of you guys may like most of this stuff, but may as well try. not in alphabetical order bc i cba to do that

Gorillaz-DARE
Celldweller-Heart On
Moon Hooch-Number 5
Oh Wonder-Lose It
Joel Faviere-World
Sigur Ros-Olsen Olsen
Cold-Happens All The Time
TAUK-Friction
Animals As Leaders-Waves of Babies
Death Grips-On GP
Earlyrise-Wasteland
Affiance-Kings of Deceit
Crossfade-We All Bleed
Lucky Chaps-Danza
Mogwai-Take Me Somewhere Nice
Steam Powered Giraffe-Honeybee
JJ Johnson and Kai Winding-Blue Monk
CYN-Something
Chuck Mangione-Children of Sanchez
The Neighborhood-Sweater Weather

I also feel the same way about FIR. Liked them in my emo days and that love sort of still carried over to me being a normal person
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri May 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Ooh, animals as leaders! I'd recommend anything by then. I'd start with CAFO, Tooth and Claw, Infinite Regression, Nephele and Song of Solomon.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat May 28, 2016 11:02 pm

You're Going Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Mon May 30, 2016 1:28 am

Chavvy wrote:Ooh, animals as leaders! I'd recommend anything by then. I'd start with CAFO, Tooth and Claw, Infinite Regression, Nephele and Song of Solomon.

I have one of their albums on Spotify, can't remember the name but it's the one with Waves of Babies in it, and their time signatures confuse the f*** out of me. I love them either way

Tried and the Tickled Trio-The Long Tomorrow
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 30, 2016 5:34 am

@Girbot - Its on a repackaged version of the debut album (self titled). Waves of babies was originally a demo track when the idea of Tosin doing a solo album was proposed (the original album was just Tosin, the others werent recruited until there was demand to take the "project" on tour)
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 30, 2016 12:38 pm

Axel F
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:43 am

Plagues of Babylon by Iced Earth
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Sleepers Awake - The fulcrum. Mike might like this.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:29 pm

Highschool of the Dead - Kishidakyodan and the Akevoshi Rockets
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 am

Blasteroid by Mastodon

I'll check that out next time I have decent internet, Chavster.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Bloody Mary - Lady Gaga
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:35 pm

From what i can work out, everyone here mostly listen to heavy and pop rock.

Fela Kuti - Water No Get Enemy
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:38 am

I also listen to classic country and stuff like Jimmy Buffet, Jack Johnson, etc. I just don't own any of that kind of music. I usually listen to it on my phone in the car (where I'm not posting.)

Shake by Walk Off the Earth
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:47 am

Gojira - Silvera (Was really surprised to find out that Tara actually likes this, given shes more a nightwish/within temptation kinda person)
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next