Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you guys listening to?

+12
Bambi
BlazingHeart
killer8529
SoNanoka?
LordTomyh
MrSage
Drag
cyclonecasey
Damxge
Legotransform
Jīn Lóng
Chavvy
16 posters

:: Misc :: Media :: Music

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

What are you guys listening to? - Page 11 Empty Re: What are you guys listening to?

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Bombshell Blonde - Owl City
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What are you guys listening to? - Page 11 Empty Re: What are you guys listening to?

Post  Chavvy Thu May 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Gojira - Backbone
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 12, 2016 7:08 pm

The Parking Ticket - Buffy
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu May 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Gojira, where dragons dwell
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 12, 2016 7:20 pm

La Seine
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu May 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Gojira - Into the wilderness
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Red Like Roses Part II
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu May 12, 2016 7:45 pm

Gojira - From the sky (I started the album again)
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 12, 2016 7:48 pm

What Is This Feeling
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 12, 2016 8:05 pm

The Avatar: The Last Airbender Opening - Long ago, the four nations lived in peace. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu May 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Gojira- Into the wilderness... again.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 13, 2016 4:01 am

The Satanist by Behemoth

Really into Gojira lately, I think The Axe is my favorite song so far.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri May 13, 2016 4:11 am

I can see why you say that, that first riff hits you like a brick to the face!

Im listening to it now, just dumped all my gojira on shuffle. if you get time, look for "Of blood and salt", its not on an album though, so if you're struggling to find it, I've got it here to send.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 13, 2016 4:28 am

How many albums do they have? I can only find two on rhapsody (music stream service) and some of the songs, like blood and salt, aren't on there.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri May 13, 2016 7:00 am

They have four albums to my knowledge (The Link, From Mars to Sirius, Way of All Flesh, and L'enfant Sauvage), and they are releasing a new album soon "Magma". Unless theres some eps or something from before, I don't know. I got Blood and salt via a sampler.

Gojira - The Heaviest Matter of the Universe
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 13, 2016 12:03 pm

It's Tough To Be A God
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 13, 2016 1:00 pm

You really like that song, what's it from? I assume it's from a movie or sommat since you don't include an artist?

Got some Sabaton going. Resist and Bite, epic song for writing wartime battle pieces, I suggest everyone check it out, it can be really inspiring.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 13, 2016 1:32 pm

The Road to El Dorado, sorry, I don't bother when it comes to non/disney coz I assume most people know all the songs lol
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 13, 2016 1:52 pm

As someone who's girlfriend thinks as you do on this issue, it is my duty to inform you that, in fact, not everyone knows every Disney song ever.
She's given me so much sh*t for it.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 13, 2016 2:06 pm

xD Hahhhahahahaha
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri May 13, 2016 4:25 pm

I get sh*t from Tara for not knowing Disney either... Or most films given that she's got a film degree (she was working on a PhD, but life got in the way, but if she had, she'd have been a doctor of horror)

Just the news atm.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 13, 2016 4:26 pm

Dinda doesn't have a film degree, but she's seen a looooooot of movies. I on the other hand have very refined taste when it comes to movies and don't watch every crappy thing that comes out. She gets mad at me sometimes when I haven't seen "classics" or when I criticize crappy movies she likes. (I don't do it frequently, it has to be a pretty bad movie for me to say something because she hates it when I do.)
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 14, 2016 9:33 am

NEVER criticize a movie your GF likes, seriously, that's just a stupid thing to do on every level
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat May 14, 2016 12:50 pm

So I've learned.

As for music, I'm listening to RU486 by Stone Sour.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sat May 14, 2016 6:09 pm

I've learnt this too, after saying "what a load of bollocks" after watching frozen XD

I'm listening to Tara laughing at cat pictures
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next