Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

+5
killer8529
Legotransform
LordTomyh
Damxge
cyclonecasey
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:07 pm

In this there was never a Dracula
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  killer8529 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:15 pm

dam can you give me a name for a powerfull but dead vampire if not i will just do it another way and all vampires will love to kill me because hof what i have done because of the brother not as in he is from the same mom or dad type of brother
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Is there anyway you can not be incredibly incredibly evil for this?
While most Vamps here try not to kill others don't but none actually rampage and stuff... please? Not a massive bad guy, OK?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 pm

oh ok i wont be a massive bad guy but he is the most wanted man in some improtantant place other then where the rpg is he loves to kill vampires i forgot to metion that the story behind why will be later
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Dracula is pretty much an insulting nickname to Vampires... they HATE it, and they hate the stereotype (almost as much as Edward Cullen)
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:37 pm

wait what sterotype i have no idea what your talking about i only know the legeneds
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:39 pm

:palm: NVM... Dracula not real and hated... Got it?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 am

kk
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:19 am

I changed my sun protection from a earing stud to a necklace ... still gold and peridot just now it's about the size of a eye
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:55 pm

OK *Thumbs up*
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Not sure when I'll be introducing him but, I'd always planed on have a character on each side...

Name: Exanime
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Shoulder length, straight black hair, blue eyes. Tall and pale, with faint muscles. Usually wears a blood red button up (unbuttoned a little), suit pants with dangling chains, dress shoes, and a long sleeveless leather jacket with a collar. Wears a cross ring on his middle finger, right hand.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  devALLjapan Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Name: Lanna Howling
Species: Lycan
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
Appearance: Tall athletic build with a pallid complexion. Dark brown, almost black hair. Slate grey eyes, silver when in her wolf form, sometimes when the light shines in them, even in human form the may appear silver at times, or if her emotions go out of her control. Wears glasses as a human, round with a dark black wired rim. She wears casual clothes, likes jeans, short-shorts. Tries to fit in with humans and usually takes a liking to humans of the younger age, teenagers and young adults.
Transformed: Her wolf is black with shining silver eyes. She is larger than then average wolf 1 meter at the shoulder with a length of 1.8 meters. Her temperament is cool and calm, but she can be quick to anger if she feels threatened or patronized.
Your Story: She was turned at age 21 by mistake, was never taken into any pack, as she sought to run from the ones who changed her. She almost went mad, being a wolf without a pack. But with the kindness from a human she re-gained her sanity and state of mind. In debt to the man she served him and his family for a while, until a fire one night sent her running. After discovering that the family and old man that she served was dead Lanna spent the rest of the days avoiding lycans slipping between wolf packs and humans forever wandering.
devALLjapan
devALLjapan
Unknown
Unknown

http://ALLjapan.deviantart.com and aimini-LA.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 01, 2012 5:29 pm

OK... Seriously, we can't have THREE black wolves! They are almost as rare as white! So one or two of you need to change!
Also... I'd never thought of the whole... Lycan's not aging thing... I'll get back to you on that!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue May 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Saiyan's appearance don't change as they age,Goku and Vegeta are 60-something
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 01, 2012 5:36 pm

SHUT UP ABOUT DBZ... NO DBZ TALK HERE!!!
(...and that's because they... are... a... CARTOON!)
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  devALLjapan Tue May 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Okay so the wolves in this story aren't immortal and I need to change Lannas pelt to any color other then black or white (meaning I will also have to alter her story/past thing)
Still new here, but willing to learn how this site works.
devALLjapan
devALLjapan
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 01, 2012 5:41 pm

You can wait awhile see who else is willing to change... and IDK about the immortal Lycans thing... I may keep it... haven't decided
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  devALLjapan Tue May 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Okay then. Dylan has yet to aid me in using the site more. But he helped posting into this forum which is something I am not used to doing.
devALLjapan
devALLjapan
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Ahh OK
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue May 01, 2012 6:44 pm

kk I will think about it just asking can I have either camo fur or a really dark red fur and yes stop talking about dragon ball z you may think it really good but it has nothing to do with a rpg so please stop making reference to it
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuru-kuru Tue May 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Name: Lily Martin
Species: Lycan
Your Story: When she was 6, she grew up with her grandma who taught her how to make medicine, what plants are poison and how to eat plants properly. The next year she joined a pack. 5 years later she is now the pack's head medic.
Kuru-kuru
Kuru-kuru
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm

:palm: I'm sorry, I missed the part where I ever mentioned camo fur...

Black
Spoiler:

White
Spoiler:

Common
Spoiler:

Red
Spoiler:
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuru-kuru Tue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Appearance:
TRANSFORMED: A small light brown wolf with black paws.
HUMAN: Short green hair tide in a small side ponytails over her shoulder, brown eyes, has a red bow in hair, is wearing a pink scarf, purple with white sleeves, ripped cloth around wrists and black shoes.
Kuru-kuru
Kuru-kuru
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 04, 2012 4:10 am

inSYNCinSANITY wrote:SHUT UP ABOUT DBZ... NO DBZ TALK HERE!!!
(...and that's because they... are... a... CARTOON!)
BUT DEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!especially Vegeta
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 04, 2012 9:10 am

no...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next