Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

+5
killer8529
Legotransform
LordTomyh
Damxge
cyclonecasey
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 am

Started

DIFFICULTY: Intermediate
SETTING: Vampire vs. Lycans
YEAR: Current

My Character - Example:
Spoiler:

I've applied a unique aspect from a bunch of Vampire of Lycan/Werewolf movies plus a few of my own...

Vampires:
Spoiler:

Lycans:
Spoiler:

Also, I feel I should add that Vampire can not be born they must be turned.
And for both, when in human form, I'm sorry, but you can't have over the top features such large brown animal eyes... Please yourself for the transformation but you must be able to pass for human, WITHOUT disguise!

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Wed May 02, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  Damxge Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 am

Name: Ryn
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Tall, thin and gangly. Bald with black swirling tattoos covering his head, back and arms. Wears black long coat with crisp white shirt and silk black vest; also wears black leather pants. Green eyes. Wears small silver cross necklace around his neck, carries long silver chain on his hip, uses it at a whip or lasso.
Your Story: Ryn (Rin) was raised as a monk, travelling with the group, praying, recruiting for the cause, performing healing miracles etc...He never knew his parents, but knows they were hated by all, but does not know for what. After changing from a normal monk to a bloodthirsty vampire for the first time terrified him and he left, venturing into mountains to meditate and live his life in solitude.

The acceptable?

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:20 am

If I understand this, your saying he was born vamp? Sorry, you must be turned!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 am

Right. Lycans used to be my favorite of the two, then I went to Vampires
So I'll play Lycan for this Chill

Name: Anthony Gothia
Species: Lycan
Appearance: Tale and lean with no signs of muscle. waist long dark brown hair, blueish gray eyes, pale skin. dresses in cyber goth, and a leather black trench coat. Wears allot of chains as jewelry and a pair of retro headphones
Transformed: A dark brown wolf with gold eyes. silver glasses shape markings around his eyes
Your Story: From an alcoholic and abusive family, ran away and was bitten by a white lycaness

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 am

Good, as for the rank... you can be 'new' and have a rank assigned!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:53 am

Yes Mistress
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:55 am

LMFAO!!! Oh God... That's gonna have my laughing all night!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 am

Okay, sorry, don't watch all the vampire shows or anything, I read horror vampire/demon junk, where when two vampires produce a baby vampire XD
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:14 am

Sorry just fix that up and your good!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:40 am

Name: Ryn
Appearance: Tall, thin and gangly. Bald with black swirling tattoos covering his head, back and arms. Wears black long coat with crisp white shirt and silk black vest; also wears black leather pants. Green eyes. Wears small silver cross necklace around his neck, carries long silver chain on his hip, uses it at a whip or lasso.
Your Story: Ryn (Rin) was raised as a monk, travelling with the group, praying, recruiting for the cause, performing healing miracles etc...He never knew his parents, but knows they were hated by all, but does not know for what. After being attacked by a vampire he barely survived, but became a vampire himself, from the shame and pain he felt from what had happened, he left, venturing into mountains to meditate and live his life in solitude.

Better?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:43 am

Lovely!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:44 pm

gonna join soon
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:13 pm

i will think about it cant be shore yet
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:37 am

Can't start til we have a few more character... and I say CHARACTERS coz I feel no one else is gonna join, so feel free to add extra characters.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Name: Malcolm Rosenritter
Appearance: Tale and almost skeletal. shoulder length black hair, emerald green eyes, pale skin. Dresses in black casual clothes with a trench coat and a black akubra and a pair of steampunk goggles
Your Story: abandoned as a child and raised in several down trodden orphanages. He tried to stand up to a mugger that had broken into the orphanage and was stabbed 17 times. barely alive he was thrown in the gutter where he was found by a vampire and turned

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:40 pm

No, no... and NO!!! Anthony can have a brother if you want but he can't be a vampire!!!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 am

;_;
No brother vs Brother
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:24 am

Sorry...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSage Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:02 am

I can't say no to this <3
i love vampires, and this reminds me of Underworld ^^

Name: Warren
Species:Vampire
Appearance: Warren stands at six feet tall, is fit, and has pale skin. He has black, chin-length hair that is pushed to both sides of his face. He has deep blue eyes and a long face. His choice of clothing includes a white collared shirt tucked into black leather pants which are decorated with Celtic knots along the seams. The pants are held up by a black belt adorned with metal crosses and are tucked into large leather boots. Although he keeps it covered, he has a thin tattoo band around his upper left arm. It is black and is in the form of a Celtic knot.
Story: Warren was raised on a farm in England in the early 20th century. He grew tired of his boring life as a farmer and abandoned his family. He was later confronted by a vampire who offered him a new life.

hope i'm doing this right.
MrSage
MrSage
Rocketman
Rocketman

http://mr-sage.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:21 am

Great! One question... Is the tattoo for show or was it made with the special ink so you wont burn? (which is very expensive)
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSage Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 am

it's just a normal tattoo.
MrSage
MrSage
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Ok. Yer good!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSage Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 pm

hooray ^^
MrSage
MrSage
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:51 am

name:logan
species:Lyracanth (i give up trying to spell this word
rank:alpha male /exile( you will find out later in the rpg what I mean)
appearance: (human form) he has black long hair that is loose reaches his shoulders allways weres sunglasses because his eyes are blue he also weres three dog tag two of friends that have been killed one by humans one by vampire and his own never takes them off weres black cargo pant and document short sleeve shirt ( dpcu= defection pattern camoage uniform so you know the green shirt with different colours of green on it)(Lyracanth form)black fur red eyes a red mark on his left side in the shape of a vampire fang and three scares on his right eye and muzzle
story:never sleeker of the past and if you try to make him he breaks you mind and body and spirt he just appeared one day none know where he is from or why he pretends that all that are in his way or try to talk to him are not there

Last edited by killer8529 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:56 am

Like I said to Tomyh, your eyes have to look normal in human form... NO EXCEPTIONS!!! And there are no werewolves... only LYCANS!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum